Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,203 Followers

I stared at her in shock.

"Meg hey it's okay." I reached for her hand.

"No!!" Megan yelled and slid all the way over to the passenger door getting as far away from me as she could.

"Megan..."

"Just fucking drive Mark!" She cried out. "Just get us the fuck out of here!"

I hesitated as I watched her turn to face away from me her arms hugging her chest tightly. As I looked I noticed she had blood smeared on her jeans and the sleeve of her pink shirt.

"She's right Mark; we have to move."

I started the car and pulled away slowly it was only when I had reached the intersection and spun the wheel to the right that I became aware of the blood on my own hands. I glanced in the rearview mirror to see if there were any on my face. My face was clear except for a little swelling just under my left eye. Just before I returned my gaze to the road I noticed that my normally hazel eyes which at most only had a little brown in them were so dark they appeared to be all but black. I had never seen them that color before.

"What's the matter Mark? Don't like my eyes?"

I drove home slowly; my car did attract attention from the cops once in awhile and now would certainly not be the time to get pulled over. Otherwise I had no worries; as bad as that was there was no way Carson would or could call the cops. Not only did he have a record, but I have no doubt there was coke somewhere in that house. As I thought of it the only concern I had was how Carson's Brother Keith would react. Unlike Carson Keith was the real deal an ex navy seal, Keith had more than made a name for himself as a street enforcer before he started dealing himself.

"He'll come to us Mark, but only to make sure it's over. Carson's cost him more than he's helped him. We did him a favor."

I nodded as I drove. I don't know why but I believed what I had just heard. This was definitely one of those instances where it seemed the voice had somehow been around longer than I had.

"Ever since our great grandfather."

In order to hold onto what little sanity I felt I had left these days I decided not to think about that last remark and instead looked over at my sister who was staring at me with an odd look on her face. I smiled at her then frowned as the look on her face before she turned away was that of fear.

We parked behind Mitch's and practically ran up the back stairs to my apartment. Once we had entered I sat down in the chair and let out a deep sigh trying to let the last of the adrenalin flow from my body as despite the action of less than a half hour ago I still felt pretty wound up. Megan however immediately pulled her shirt off and after kicking her shoes away practically jumped out of her jeans.

Megan was wearing just a skimpy little red lace bra and matching panties. As she turned and bent over I began to think of ways to get rid of that excess energy.

"And to the victor goes the spoils." The voice laughed softly.

Megan grabbed the jeans and shirt and quickly shoved them into the garbage bag near the kitchen. Then walking quickly past me towards the bathroom said quietly;

"Throw your clothes away Mark."

I stood up and caught her arm.

"Hey sis are you..."

"I said don't fucking touch me!!!" She screamed at me as she yanked her arm from my grasp.

"Sis what's the..."

"What's the matter?" She asked throwing her hands in the air. "Jesus fucking Christ Mark do you even know what you just did?"

"I helped you sis." I began not understanding why she was so upset. "Everything..."

"You almost killed him!! I mean he was fucking choking Mark and you would have left him!"

"He was going to fucking rape you Megan!" I snapped. "What did you want me to fucking do?"

I took a step towards her and she immediately backed away.

"Fuck Meg, there was three of them! What was I supposed to do slap them?" I shook my head. "Sis you heard them! They were going to hurt you Megan, and bad I couldn't..."

I stopped not liking the look on her face. If I didn't know better I'd think she was actually afraid of me.

"I did what I had to do." I told her simply

"Bullshit Mark!! Fucking bullshit!!" She yelled at me. "Yes they would have hurt me, and yes Mark you had to fight and had to put them down but Carson Mark..." She shook her head as her eyes filled up.

"Oh god Mark what you did to him..."

"Motherfucker got what he deserved Mark."

"Look Megan, maybe I got a little out of control but..."

"No Mark that's it you were in perfect fucking control!"

"I..."

"You didn't see the look on your face Mark you were fucking loving it!"

Megan stopped and sitting on the couch put her head in her hands and started to sob. I approached her slowly and getting down on my knees in front of her reached out and gently grabbed her wrists to pull her hands from her face.

My head rocked back as tearing her right hand from me Megan slapped me hard in the face.

"Let go of me!" She yelled as she tore her other hand from my grasp.

I tried to catch her hand again and my face was rocked by another slap. I sat back on my knees stunned. Leaping from the couch Megan made to run towards the bathroom but I caught her by the arm again and pulled her towards me.

"Megan..."

"You're a fucking animal Mark!!" She yelled spinning around to face me again. "Carson was right you are fucking crazy! And you know what else? Dad was right too; you are just like our father!! Just fucking like him!!"

That hit home. I looked up at her said softly;

"No I'm not Meg, please don't say that. I'm nothing like him."

"Well..."

"Let go of me." Megan said as she tried to pull away. I held her tight and she swung at my face again.

My hand flashed out and caught hers.

"Do not," I began, feeling my temper rise. "Hit me. Ever."

"Yeah Mark? You gonna hurt me too Mark? You going to teach me a lesson?" Megan turned her face to me;

"Go ahead Mark hit me! You know you want to!"

I let her go stunned.

"Megan," I said quietly. "I would never hurt you. You're my sister I love you. I'm..."

"A fucking maniac Mark, that's what you are!" I reached once more for my sister's hand.

Megan pulled away and shaking her head whispered;

"Just stay the hell away from me Mark. I know what our father put our mother through and don't think for a second I'll let you do it to me you keep your fucking hands to yourself."

With that Megan went into the bathroom and closed the door. A second later I heard the lock click. As the shower went on, I slowly walked into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Well that's gratitude for you."

I put my head down and thought about what Megan had said about our father. I knew she was right of course, hell she knew it to and didn't even know about the parasite that was living in my head.

"Hey!!"

I was so convinced that I would become him that I had made sure that I could never have children insuring there wouldn't be another one after me. I was still sitting there when I heard the bathroom door open and looking up saw Megan walk over to the bedroom.

Megan was wrapped in just a white towel that barely covered her ass and her long wet hair was hanging down across her back. She walked into the bedroom but past me to the head of the bed where after grabbing a pillow she walked out into the living room where she put the pillow down and stretched out on the couch.

"Cocktease!"

I think it's time you went back to your room. I thought as I stood up and slowly walked towards the bathroom.

"Oh, I see how it is."

I walked into the bathroom pausing before I closed the door to look at Megan lying on her side on the couch facing away from me. I sighed and shutting the door took a long hot shower letting the water beat down on my tense back and shoulders. The hot water began to run out so I got out and after drying off walked naked out of the bathroom past Megan who was still lying where I left her and into the bedroom.

Knowing I couldn't sleep yet I sat cross legged on the end of the bed, and closing my eyes began to try to meditate. As I began to take slow deep breaths I started to let my mind drift, to forget about everything that had just happened I breathed in again and...

Caught the smell of strawberries. I felt movement on the bed, and a moment later my sister's arms slid around my waist. I felt a gentle kiss on the middle of my back and Megan's face and wet hair press into me as she hugged me tight.

"Hey little brother." She whispered in my ear. "You okay?"

"Are you?" I asked quietly.

Megan's answer was to get off the bed and come around to face me where I was sitting on the edge of the bed. She was still wearing the towel and as she came over she leaned over and gave me a soft kiss.

"I'm better Mark," She began and then getting down on her knees reached up and took my face gently in her hands. "I'm sorry Mark I should have never said that to you."

"I don't blame you." I whispered as I put my hands over hers.

"Mark I know you would never hurt me and you're not him. You just scared me that's all."

"I'm sorry Megan I..."

Megan stopped me with her finger to my lips.

"Shhhh." She smiled. "Just give your sister a kiss."

Megan replaced her finger with her mouth and I let out a soft whimper as I felt her tongue push between my lips. As we kissed passionately Megan wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer to her. The smell of her shampoo was as intoxicating to me as the taste of her lips and I found myself grabbing the back of her head to keep her lips to mine.

Megan pushed against my shoulders and I reluctantly broke the kiss. Megan smiled and said;

"How about your big sister helps you calm down and then we'll curl up nice and close?"

With that Megan pulled the towel off and leaning over started tonguing my nipple at the same time as her hand found my hard cock and after giving it a squeeze began slowly pumping it. Megan switched to my other nipple while her other hand started caressing my balls. I moaned and leaning over reached down and began playing with her tits catching her hard nipples between my finger tips and gently twisting them.

"Oh yeah there you go little brother, nice and easy no rough stuff tonight, just enjoy your big sister."

With that Megan looked up and winking said;

"And let her enjoy her little brothers beautiful cock."

Megan flicked her tongue across my nipple one more time then trailed it down to where her hands were working my cock. Megan kissed the tip then after tonguing it pulled her head back showing me the string of precum hanging from the tip of her tongue. Still fondling my balls Megan took my cock in her mouth and began slowly working it up and down.

"Oh damn that feels good." I told her as I continued to toy with her nipples.

"Yeah Mark? Your big sister knows just how you like it doesn't she?"

Megan took my cock all the way down and then began rapidly bobbing her head up and down. Her right hand was following her soft lips jerking my cock off as she blew me. I looked down and let out a sigh as I watched my gorgeous sister suck my huge dick in and out of those perfect blow job lips. Megan's eyes met mine and with a wink she started sucking even faster, her fingers kneading my balls as her other hand continued to stroke me in rhythm with her mouth.

"Damn she does have her uses doesn't she?"

So do sleeping pills. I closed my eyes and pushed the Voice out of my mind I didn't like it there during sex especially with Megan who I had the uncomfortable feeling the voice didn't like. The sleeping pill remark seemed to drive it out for the moment. I opened my eyes again to the welcome sight of my sister devouring my cock.

Megan pulled it from her mouth with a loud slurping noise and standing up pushed me back down onto the bed. Taking my cue I slid all the way up on the bed as Megan climbed onto it. As I watched Megan crawled up onto the bed and over me on her hands and knees. Her long dark hair was hanging down and tickling across my thighs and she was low enough that I could feel her erect nipples rubbing along my flesh. As she crawled towards me Megan's eyes were locked to mine and her full lips were parted showing just the tip of her soft pink tongue.

"Oh damn you look hot sis." I told her.

Megan stopped and leaning over and using just her mouth sucked my cock in and out a few times, then crawling all the way up reached down and back to grab my cock and guiding it to the tip of her pussy plunged down on top of it.

'Oh Goddamn that's deep!" Megan gasped out.

Leaning over Megan lowered herself over me so her tits were hanging in my face. As I eagerly sucked her right nipple into my mouth Megan began sliding back and forth on my cock working it in and out of her hot wet pussy. I grabbed her hips and started helping her rock back and forth. Megan pulled her tit from my mouth and replaced it with her lips. I moved my hands from her hips to around her waist hugging her down on top of me, as I did Megan slid her arms underneath mine so she was right on top of me.

I moaned into her mouth at how incredible it felt. Megan was very slowly lifting her hips up and down barely fucking me and her hard nipples were pressed into my chest. Megan slid her mouth from mine and began kissing my neck, I turned my head to let her get more of it and found my face buried in her wet hair. I couldn't believe how good it felt being this close to my sister.

My hands began to slide up and down her back enjoying her smooth skin and the tight muscles of her back. Megan pushed up and sat straight up sending my cock even deeper into her.

"Ohhh yesss!" She groaned as she started bouncing up and down impaling herself on her brothers cock.

Megan leaned backwards bracing her hands by grabbing my ankles and started pushing herself back and forth sliding me in and out her smooth pink pussy. I reached down and putting my thumb on her swollen clit pushed down and began to move it in slow circles.

"Oh yeah little brother, look at you taking care of your big sister." Megan groaned.

As I reached up with my other hand and started playing with her left nipple Megan started rocking back and forth faster and harder. I sped up my thumb and Megan let out a soft whimper as I felt her thighs start to shake against mine. Megan had tossed her head back and once again I admired my sisters amazing body, everything from her long perfect legs wrapped around me, to those perfectly shaped tits to the smooth creamy skin of her neck.

Megan started bucking her hips even harder and balancing herself on one arm started playing with her other nipple. Megan arched her back even more and started letting out sharp little gasps of pleasure.

"Oh Oh Oh right there Mark oh yeah little brother, just like that!"

Feeling her right on the edge I twisted her nipple hard and with long loud squeal Megan through her head back and started grinding her hips wildly onto my cock. I continued playing with her clit as she started bouncing up and down and yelping even louder. I moaned myself as I felt my sister's pussy contracting around my throbbing prick.

With one last whimper Megan let herself come forward to once more lie on my chest.

"Oh little brother you made your sister come damn hard!" She breathed in my ear. Then pushing herself up to look at me smiled and asked;

"How do you want your sister Mark?"

My answer was to grab her hips and with a wrench of my shoulders flip her off of me and onto her back.

"Oh you do want to take you sister don't you?" Megan laughed.

I rolled over on top of her and lifting her legs onto my shoulders leaned forward bending her legs up and back until her ankles were all but behind her ears. Once in that position I drove my huge prick straight down into my sisters steaming pussy.

"Oh fuck yeah!!!" Megan cried out.

"So much for easy I thought as I started pounding my cock in as hard as I could. Megan was yelping with every thrust and it egged me on to go even harder.

"Oh you bad boy! You love to give it to me hard don't you?"

My answer was to push forward even more bending Megan even further back, pulling her ass off the bed and getting my cock to penetrate even deeper into that amazing pussy, my favorite pussy; my first pussy. As I fucked the shit out of my sister I could feel the last of the rush of earlier building up through my body. My shoulders and biceps tightened up as did my chest, all of my muscles straining to fuck her even harder.

"Oh my fucking god!!" Megan cried out. "Oh that's right Mark take your sister, take what you need go ahead you let your big sister have it! That's just how this nasty girl needs it!!"

I reared back and started using everything I had in my hips driving into Megan so hard she was being pushed down into the mattress only to bounce back up again into my enormous prick. I gasped as I felt myself getting ready to cum.

"Oh yeah Mark you cum for me, you cum all over your nasty big sister!"

Megan grabbed her tits and held them up for me. I gave her a couple of more savage pumps then whipping my cock and grabbed it at the base squeezing it hard and after leaning over let it go to spray a huge shot of cum across my sisters perky little tits. The second spurt hit over her tit and Megan leaned her head up mouth open. I gave her what she wanted aiming my cock higher and giving her another huge squirt directly in her mouth, I whimpered as I stroked my cock and continues to paint my sisters tits and face with my cum.

After one last squirt that hit Megan's stomach. I all but fell onto the bed on my side next to her. Megan let out a groan herself as she straightened her legs out.

"Oh damn did you fuck me hard." She said.

Megan reached down and grabbing my shirt used it to wipe the cum off of her face and tits. Tossing the shirt back on the floor she rolled over onto her side to and after kissing me asked;

"Did you need that little brother?"

"I need you." I told her softly then added; "I would never hurt you sis ever."

"I know baby," Megan said gently caressing my cheek.

I smiled at that. I had never came out and said it but I loved when she called me that. I sighed and closed my eyes as Megan continued to caress my cheek. Suddenly I was exhausted; the events of the night finally catching up with me.

"Tired little brother?"

"Oh yeah."

I could have fallen asleep right then but had to light the candles. I got up and smiled down at Megan who was stretching. Her long supple body looked amazing especially her ivory skin on my black sheets.

"Damn you look good in my bed sis." I told her.

"I'd look even better if you were next to me." She said smiling back.

"Be right there."

I lit the candles then it hit me that I had never put the money away. I went into the bathroom and grabbing the cash from my jeans decided to do as Megan did and toss the bloodstained clothes. I came back into the bedroom and put the cash in the night stand drawer with this month's rent and shutting it climbed gratefully climbed into bed next to my sister.

Megan had rolled onto her side again which was usually a sign she wasn't ready to sleep yet. I lied on my side to face her and found my eyes instantly gravitating towards her tits.

"Mark?"

"Yeah sis?"

I looked up to see she had a serious expression on her face.

"Mark you scared me tonight."

"Yeah I know I...

"Mark seriously you couldn't see yourself, I mean you really were like an animal. I'm worried about you."

"Megan three guys said they were going to gang rape my sister. I mean that's a little extreme sis, hell if I got like that because someone cut me off on the highway that would be a problem." I shrugged. "Guess I did get a little out of control with Carson but..."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,203 Followers