Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers

"Destiny, Mark Destiny."

I watched as Jake sat down at a table with a couple of guys for a couple of minutes. Next to me Max was staring at Jake his mouth working as if chewing, but there was nothing in it. I had seen Megan do this; geeking they called it.

"That's your guy?" I asked.

Max nodded, still fixated on Jake who had just been given an envelope. He looked inside and counted the contents slowly, enjoying the anxiousness of his customers. After a minute I saw him pass a small packet under the table.

Jake rose and began to head towards them.

"Gonna give me a nod Max?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." He said.

"Max my man." Jake said as he reached them.

"Jake." Max said, already reaching into his pocket. I glanced over at Billy who was watching TV.

"No worries kid, Bill looks the other way." Max told me then spoke to Jake.

"Hey this kid's new here, and he needs a little something."

"Yeah?" Jake asked looking at me "New faces make me nervous Max."

"He's cool Jake,been hangin here awhile, and wants to sample the local flavor."

"Yeah well hey, a friend of Max, well you know." Jake said and put his hand out to me. I ignored it and said;

"Damn Max I thought you had taste."

" What?" Max asked as Jake pulled his hand back looking pissed.

"C'mon Max," I said shaking my head. "This is one of Carson's bottom feeders. Shit's cut more than a deck of cards."

"Hey asshole I don't know who you are but you're interfering with my business here." Jake said as he turned to Max.

"You got my money?"

Max nodded and began counting out twenties, his hands were shaking.

"Pathetic piece of shit."

"Hold on Max." I said "I can get you better than this."

"Knock it off kid." He said as he finished counting his money. "I thought you wanted a hook up."

"I could get stronger in the candy store." I said.

"You know what you little fuck?" Jake snapped." You need to take a walk before you get hurt."

"Yeah Mark," Max chimed in. "Cool it, you don't want any fine but..."

"Hold on." Jake said staring at me. "Mark?"

"That's me." I said smiling at him.

Jake stared at me looking me up and down his eyes lingering on my tattoo's.

"Megan's little brother." He said softly.

"In the flesh." I said, then smirking asked; "How's Carson these days? Still smiling?"

"Jesus man," Jake said putting his hands up in a go easy gesture. "We have no problem here, none at all."

"What the hell's going on?" Max asked.

Jake ignored him telling me.

"Hey Mark,no one's been near Megan, trust me, Keith put out the word."

"Really?" I asked."I heard last blow she bought was from some tall skinny nigger who works the Olnyville area."

"You heard wrong man." Jake said "I haven't seen her in months, she don't hang around here."

"Jake?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Get the fuck out of here. I won't allow my friend here to waste his hard earned money on your watered down garbage."

"Yeah well listen Mark, this is my spot and... hey!!"

Jake jumped back as I stood up quickly.

"It's still your spot Jake," I said shrugging. "You're just a sale short today, unless of course you want to fuck with me." I smiled wickedly. "Your teeth would make a nice necklace."

"Enough bullshit!" Max snapped as he put his money on the bar. "Jake, I'll beat you myself now, who are you more afraid of?"

"Hey" Billy yelled. "Take that shit outside if yo got a problem."

"Well?" Max asked.

Jake stared at Max who was literally twice his weight and towering over him then at me where I was leaning against the bar. I smiled and tapping my teeth winked.

"Listen Max." Jake said quietly. "I can't, not today."

"What?!?" Max went to grab him and Jake quickly jumped back.

"Max I'm not kidding!" Billy yelled.

Billy was approaching them, the bat that he kept behind the bar in his right hand. Max spun to face Billy and I stepped back; Max had the look. His face was beet red, his eyes bulging he was practically spitting when he spoke;

"Mind your business Billy!" Max yelled, the few other customers were all standing in anticipation. As Max had turned away Jake ran out of the bar.

"Train's leaving Max." I told him. Max turned around just in time to see Jake go through the door.

"What the fuck!" He yelled then spun back to me. "You little fucking runt." He paused, breathing deep.

"Outside!" He snarled. "Now!"

"Calm down Max." I said quietly.

As Jake had done, I put both my hands up palms out, the only difference was between the middle and index fingers of my right hand was a small white packet. Max hesitated staring at it.

"Oh yes Max, come and get it."

"Come on Max." I said to him. "Let's take that walk outside."

Without waiting for a response I calmly walked towards the door, knowing Max would follow. I exited the bar and walked along the front, and around the corner where I stopped and leaned against the wall. Max came around the corner seconds later.

"What the hell are you doing?" He asked. "And where did you get that?"

I smiled at him.

"You're right Max. I do have a reason for being here the last couple of weeks. You see I represent some new blood in town and I'm looking to stake some new claims so to speak."

"You deal?" Max asked.

As he spoke he was looking at my hand trying to see if I still had the packet(,) the way a dog would look for a treat from its master.

"I do Max, and trust me when I tell you I have better stuff than you're buying from Jake, waaay better my friend."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

I shrugged.

"I needed to see whose spot it was. Were not big enough to take on some of the big boys, but Jake's nothing and so is Carson."

"Is that how Jake knew you?"

"Yup."

"He was afraid of you."

"Carson and I had words a few weeks ago. Someone got hurt, it wasn't me."

"Yeah you look like you can handle yourself."

"And you, you fat fuck."

"Anyway Max, thing is what I have is so sweet and so pure, and I am so sure you'll want more that the first taste is on me my friend."

I put my hand out as if to shake and, as Max did, I passed the packet to him.

"Yeah?" He asked sliding his hand into his pocket. "That good?"

"I'll give you my number, you'll be calling tonight and you can get just as much from me as Jake with that two hundred you have, but mines twice the bang, trust me."

"This all you have with you?" Max asked.

I nodded.

"That's all I have until Sunday so save your money Max, play some pool if you need to because we will be doing business."

"Who's your man?"

I laughed.

"C'Mon Max, I'm not stupid. Just try it out on the house and we go from there."

Max nodded.

"Yeah we'll see if it's that good."

"Fair enough," I told him. "Hey come with me for a sec."

I crossed the street to my car with Max following.

"Damn kid this is a nice ride."

I opened the driver's door and, sliding in, turned the key and revved the motor. Max whistled;

"Shit kid that's something you must be doing alright."

"Business is good Max, know why?"

"Cause it's the best shit out there?"

"Now you're learning." I smiled realizing I was enjoying myself. Reaching into the glove compartment I removed a pen and a small pad and wrote my name and phone number.

"Call me when you want more." I said passing the number to Max.

"Yeah alright kid," Max reached in and clapped my shoulder hard with his hand. "You take it easy."

"I take it anyway they'll give it to me Max." I said with a wink.

I closed the door as Max laughed and waved to him as I pulled away.

"Got him Mark! We fucking got him!"

Part 8. Mark puts on a show.

Unlike last night Mitch's was pretty busy. Mitch was hosting a "reunion" with a bunch of his biker buddies from New York. Because there had been trouble when he had done this a couple of years ago the bar was closed to the public tonight so the entire crowd were current or former hells Angels.

There were probably close to two-dozen people at the bar and around the tables, which wouldn't have been too bad had Cynthia been on with me, but I had forgotten that she had needed the night off to go to Boston for a family thing. Mitch was there but may as well have not been as, rather than staying behind the bar to help me, was out at one of the tables shooting the shit with his old cronies. Mitch's friends drank like fiends, and, the fact Mitch was letting every other round be on the house, helped with that. I had been running all night and was barely keeping up.

In a way I was glad to be busy as it kept my mind from spinning about Max. I had spent the rest of the day feeling as if I were in a dream. Did I really just set a man up to come to my place and kill him? I had thought that if anything I would be nervous and worried, especially considering I had no plan whatsoever as far as how I was going to dispose of close to three hundred pounds of dead meat. Yet I found myself feeling excited, as if killing Max was what I was meant to do and it would be the trigger to bigger and better things to come.

The Voice was excited as well, talking all day long about how, when the time came we would meet our destiny head on and become so much closer than what we were now. I wasn't sure I understood but found I didn't really care. All in all I have to say I was feeling pretty fucking good, the fact that I was doing shot after shot myself while serving wasn't hurting either. The only thing that could have made the night better would be Cynthia being here. As hyped up as I was I had been looking forward fucking the living shit out her. Not only fucking her but completely controlling her as well, treating her like the fucking whore she was. Because it had slipped my mind that she wasn't going to be here, I wasn't even wearing underwear, hoping to try to get her to blow me behind the bar like she had once before.

I was so worked up just thinking about it that my cock kept getting hard to the point that I was beginning to scan the crowd to see if there was someone else there I could take it out on. There were maybe a dozen or so women there, all a lot older than me, but most of them still pretty good looking. The only problem was I was in the mood for something wild, and Cyn was trained, I couldn't pull that shit with someone I had just met. Then again, I thought as I watched a couple of the biker bitches slut themselves around as the juke box played, they had to be pretty hardcore to be running with a gang.

As if reading my thoughts I heard a voice say;

"Hey baby what's your name?"

I turned to see a woman with long dirty blond hair, and dark brown eyes leaning on the bar to my left. She was wearing a black Harley Davidson tank top with no bra underneath. In addition to her huge tanned tits almost falling out of the top, her hard nipples were all but poking through the thin material. I immediately found myself wondering what she looked like waist down.

"I'm Mark." I told her walking over to stand directly in front of her.

"Tori." She said flashing me a killer smile.

"A pleasure." I said looking directly down her shirt where I could just see the rose colored skin of her nipple.

"I'll bet you are." She said smirking.

"I do what I can." I told her flashing my own perfect smile.

Tori reached out and ran her long red nails down my arm.

"I'll bet you can do a lot."

"Hey watch out pretty boy!" Mitch called from the other end of the bar. "That's a faster ride than you can handle."

At that quite a few of the bikers laughed and, as I looked back at Tori and saw her smirking again, I had the feeling this was a set up. That thought was confirmed when Mitch then called out;

"Hey Mark, I know Red's not here but I think there's a lot of women here who'd still like to see your little show!"

"Hey someone's gotta work around here!" I called out to him.

"Aww, come on Mark." Tori said smiling at me. "You don't want to dance for me? Mitch said you put on a hell of a show." With that she reached out and squeezed my arm. "I've been known to put on a pretty good one myself you know."

As I looked at her I could see a lot of the bikers, men and women both, watching. This was definitely a set up; sending a wild one up here to scare the pretty boy bartender.

"I mean unless you don't want to." Tori said giving me a little shrug. "I mean you are still pretty young."

"Hey Mark, the bitch wants a show, let's give her one."

I hesitated, this wasn't the college crowd and I had a feeling this could become embarrassing.

"Go for it Mark, it's another step in our evolution."

I wasn't sure what that meant and the Voice continued;

"Were not like the rest of the herd Mark, let's give them something they won't forget!"

"Take the bar old man!" I called out to Mitch.

Mitch stood up from where he was and called out to the crowd;

"Everyone's all set for awhile right?"

As the crowd all called out that they were I looked over at Mitch and caught him winking at Tori. Walking over to the end of the bar I tossed a quarter to a guy standing next to the juke box.

"D7." I told him.

I then started to walk around to the other side of the bar to grab Tori and see how much of a kid she thought I was when I started grinding my cock into her ass.

"Oh no pretty boy!" Mitch called. "On the bar," He laughed and added; "Didn't I tell you? This is ladies night!"

As the women all whistled I looked at Mitch, who was rail thin with a long grey pony tail and a permanent limp. Not for the first time I thought that he reminded me of Wade Garrett from Roadhouse. As I continued to stare I also saw he was drunk out of his mind, most of them were. As soon as he had said it Mitch walked away from the bar and waved his arm in my direction.

"Come on girls get up nice and close so you can throw Mark some money, after all he is just a poor college kid trying to get by."

"You'll pay for this old man!" I called out to him.

As Ted Nugent's Stranglehold began to play I looked around and saw all eyes were on me. Over a dozen women had come up to stand right before the bar, and the guys were hanging back a bit, but all facing me. Reaching behind me I picked up the bottle of jack and, tilting my head back, poured a long shot of it down my throat. As I put the bottle back down I saw Tori walking away from the bar. I also noticed the bottom was even better than the top. Tori was wearing a denim skirt that was so short I could see the curve of her ass cheeks, her long tanned legs were well muscled and she was wearing a pair of stiletto heels that looked painful to walk in. As my eyes wandered up I could see the top of what looked like a huge tattoo on her back just over her tank top.

"Let's go pretty boy!" Mitch called out.

"Come on Mark; let's show them not all men are created equal."

Putting my hands on top of the bar I vaulted easily up on top of it, getting a cheer from the women in the front. Springing to my feet I turned sideways and executed a perfect back flip to take me into the middle of the bar, where I started swaying my hips to the grinding beat of the music. Several of the girls whistled and, after I did a quick spin, I dropped to my knees directly in front of one of the women and, pulling my shirt half way up, gave her a little shimmy.

"Oh goddamn," She whispered as she reached out and ran her hand down my chiseled stomach.

Reaching out I grabbed her hand and put it on my crotch where I was already starting to get hard just from having them all staring at me.

"Holy shit!" She exclaimed.

I sprang to my feet and, I strutted down to the other end of the bar to where a blond was waving a ten dollar bill at me. Once again dropping to my knees I reached down and, after letting her tuck the ten into my jeans, then sliding off the bar to sit on the stool raised my arms. Taking her cue she grabbed the bottom of my shirt and tugged up over my head. My cock twitched again as I heard several women whistle and cheer.

The woman who had removed my shirt was staring wide eyed at my chest and, on a whim, I grabbed the back of her head and pushed it into my chest so that her mouth was on my nipple. With no hesitation she opened her mouth and started to tongue it. I turned sideways so the women next to her could get a good look and noticed the blonde was playing it up, making a show of flicking her tongue across my hard nipple.

"Oh you guys are going to be paying!" I heard Mitch yell.

"Yeah we'll see!" Someone responded.

Pulling back I was ready to hop back up on the bar when the Voice piped up;

"What? We don't return the favor?"

Leaning forward I cupped my hands under her smallish tits and waggled my tongue at her. The blond's eyes widened and she seemed to hesitate as I had.

"Go ahead Sherry, show him those tits!" An older woman a few feet away yelled.

Rather than take her shirt off Sherry pulled down not just the edge of the shirt but the top of her bra as well, allowing her tits to pop out. As the crowd cheered I eagerly leaned down and sucked her right nipple into my mouth. Sherry groaned and grabbed the back of my hair as I had done to her. I shifted top her other nipple and, as she had done, made a show of swirling my tongue around her hard pink nipple.

Regretfully I pulled back and, after giving her a quick kiss, hopped back up onto the bar, where swaying back over to the middle again, I made a show of unsnapping my jeans.

"Yeah baby whip that thing out!" A brunette who had to be pushing fifty called out to me.

I worked my way over to her and, pulling my zipper partway down, pulled the jeans to the side to show the edge of my pubic hair.

"All the way baby!" The woman shouted out.

That was a little further than I was going to go at this point. Instead I jumped off the bar landing in front of her and, wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her close to me, whispered;

"Go on and reach in honey."

I have to say these women were pretty bold as, with not so much as a seconds hesitation, I felt her hand go into the front of my jeans and immediately wrap around my now very hard cock and squeeze it."

"Oh my god!!" She cried out. Then instantly started jerking me off in my jeans.

Unable to help it I let out a moan and started to try to pull away.

"What's the matter Mark?" Mitch laughed. "These women too much for you?"

Before I could answer the woman grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down into a hard kiss where she all but forced her tongue into my mouth. The entire time she was still pumping my cock and, after I moaned again, I did push back away from her. As I did she tried to hold onto me to pull my cock out but my wrist had caught hers and took her hand away.

"Oh come on baby," She said laughing. "You got nothing to be ashamed of."

"You're going to owe me Mitch!" Someone yelled.

"Hey Mark," I heard a female voice call out. "Come on over here and dance with me."

I turned to see Tori standing over near the pool table. As I watched she walked over to one of the thin wooden beams that ran floor to ceiling and, grabbing it with one hand, let her weight go and expertly spun herself around on it. The guys all cheered as she spun herself down to the bottom, crouched down and ran one of her extremely long legs up the pole. From fifteen feet away I could see that she wasn't wearing any panties.

Tori swung herself back up and, after spinning around the pole again, pointed her ass directly at me and wiggled it back and forth. As she did one of the guys leaned over and hiked her skirt over her hips, exposing her bare ass. Tori reached back and, after slapping her ass a couple of times, stood up and, turning to me, smiled and made a come here gesture.

I felt my heart start to beat faster as I realized what was really going on. There were nothing but bikers in the bar and they were waiting for a real show. Mitch used to tell me stories about some of the, pretty much flat out, orgies they would have back in the day and how it would be nothing for one of the women to take on a guy, or sometimes two or three, right in front the rest of the gang. Mitch had made a crack that it took a real man to fuck in front of a roomful of people and I had laughed and said I was sure I could do it.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,263 Followers