Siblings with Benefits Samhain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,979 Followers

Mark spread his arms out wide to indicate all of us.

"I see the best the world has to offer, I see beauty, success, power and all the privilege that comes with it. I see the elite, the cream that rises above the banality of the common man. Everyone in this room excels at what they do, and why is that? Because we my brothers and sisters quite simply put; are better than the rest."

I smiled as I had heard all this before, but for the first time in my life felt it applied to me. I was beautiful, talented and recently successful I was far from arrogant however, as if I was perfect I would not have spent years battling addiction, but I no longer felt like I was less than anyone else, as I did in those dark days.

"Arrogant?" Mark asked. "Narcissistic? Better than? Is that how I sound? Some would tell you that. Of course those who would use those words are the commoners, the lemmings, the people who because they are so far from perfect they have to try to justify their own meaningless existence by trying to say that it is us that is wrong; that it's a sin to take pride in what we are."

Mark shook his head disgustedly before he continued;

"Man's laws, Gods rules." He snorted. "Laws created to maintain a balance, to keep those of us who are superior lumped in with the herd. We are told to reign in what we are so that those less than us will not feel that they are less than. Well brothers and sisters we know differently don't we? Pride..."

Mark sneered the word, and then laughed;

"They say it's a deadly sin. No my friends denial is a sin, and those who deny greatness are the true sinners. To keep this short and use a modern term these people are haters. They hate us because they know were better and they are jealous. I am not supposed to take pride in my appearance because they don't look like me. I should hold back at work so my inferior co-workers look less inferior."

Mark sighed for dramatic effect and shook his head before continuing;

"Beauty is skin deep?" He laughed. "Ugly people tell us that."

Several people laughed at that one.

"All men are created equal?" He shook his head. "Under achievers came up with that one."

"And guys with small cocks." A woman in front of me said loudly.

"It's not whether you win or lose it's...."

Mark trailed off and with a wave of his hand began to head for his finish.

"Anyway enough of what they are. Now I will discuss what we are. What I am."

Mark once again put his arms out.

"I am a true child of levay. I am the best of the best. I am beautiful, powerful and successful, I ignore mans laws and practice my own. I live for indulgence over abstinence; I embrace each and every pleasure of the flesh and live each day as if it's my last because one day it will be. And when that day comes I will not be one of those who had wished he had lived to the fullest because I do that every day."

Mark flashed that killer smile and continued;

"I am the true alpha, the wolf amongst sheep," He winked. "Every father's nightmare, every house wife's fantasy," Mark paused and looking around added the catch phrase he had been using for years;

"Every woman wants me every man wants to be me."

Several people clapped as he went silent taking in the room.

"And that my esteemed brethren, goes for all of you as well. Even you initiates in the back. Look at yourselves; young and beautiful with your lives ahead of you. You're at the bottom now, but pay heed and stay true to yourselves and it will be you in these colors someday; the world at you feet."

Mark smiled again and turning reached down and once again lifted Rebecca's head up to face us;

"Look at this beautiful flower before me. With this face and this body and some confidence is there a door that would ever be closed to her.?"

Mark let her head go and flashed that cocky smirk of his;

"In the end my brothers and sisters, if you've got it, flaunt it."

On that note, and with a flourish Mark whipped his robe off, and tossing it to the side put his arms out and presented himself to the crowd. There were several gasps and quite a few sounds of appreciation especially from the women, although Bill did look at me and say;

"Oh you lucky bitch!"

Not that I hadn't seen my brothers naked body thousands of times over the years, but I have to say in this setting, and in full view of close to thirty people it was still quite a site. Mark had been sweating under the robe, and his muscular chest and perfect six pack stomach were glistening with it. Due to the years of karate even my brother's thighs were heavily muscled, and between those thighs was that enormous and of course fully erect cock.

As much as I enjoyed the view it was one I would see all weekend, and I started looking around getting a thrill out of the looks of absolute lust on the face of every woman in the room. To her credit Abigail still maintained that look of total indifference, however Katrina, despite her rank and her own air of authority was looking at my brother with an expression of naked desire. My pussy began to drip as I knew that she would be going after him at some point tonight.

Even better than the looks of lust, was the look of complete fear on the face of Rebecca, who had looked up as he had thrown off the robe. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened in what I'm sure was a whimper that I would have given anything to hear. Like Abigail, Mark turned exposing his muscular ass and that powerful back that of course was covered with the enormous tattoo of the Baphomet, the symbol of our beliefs.

As he kept his back to us Mark brought his arms up flexing his muscles, and showing off his other huge tattoos. Mark turned back to face us, and the first thing my eyes were drawn back to was that huge and still rock hard cock. At this point in time I would think that more than ever Mark's motto would hold true. Mark bowed to us then straightening turned to Abigail who did give him a good long look up and down before smiling and gesturing to him asked;

"Is he not beautiful my brothers and sisters?"

"Yes my mistress." Was the unified response.

"Now my children," Abigail began. "The part of the evening I know you have all been waiting for." She looked over at Mark;

"Are you ready my brother?"

"He looks ready." Billy said next to me. Then added; "Oh that poor girl."

Mark told Abigail he was and as she nodded Mark got down on one knee his head down. Katrina came over to Abigail and handed her several finger cymbals that she slid on. The two men who had helped her up to the altar reached under their seats and pulling out small drums began to tap out a rapid beat. Abigail started chanting in a language that I had never heard before, and then began to slowly sway back and forth then raising her hands over her head began to dance seductively.

Everyone in the room watched in awe as her perfect body swayed to the beat. This was a woman who held herself so high above everyone around her that for the most part it was hard to even see her as a sexual being anymore, but at the moment there wasn't a soft cock or dry pussy in the room as she gyrated faster and faster on the altar. Her fingers were clicking out a matching beat with the cymbals and her chanting had changed to a song I had never heard her sing before and her voice was clear and powerful.

Still singing Abigail put her arms out, and began spinning wildly in circles her head thrown back and her long black hair flowing around her. I felt goose bumps begin to rise on my arms a feeling of electricity seemed to be in the air and it was getting stronger as if Abigail's song was driving it. Abigail through herself into one more wild spin and as she came around she bent her knees going lower and lower until she ended up down on the altar on her hands and knees facing Mark.

Abigail slowly stood up and raising her arms over her head started chanting again. She shouted out something and pointed at Mark who stood up and also raising his arms up began barking out words in the same language that Abigail was using. Mark and Abigail were going back and forth with the chant as if conversing. After Abigail ended her last portion she gestured down at Katrina.

Katrina tossed her robe off to expose her own exquisite from, complete with small, but well shaped tits and that amazing red bush. Katrina crawled up onto the altar and kissed Abigail's feet before standing up, and getting behind her, reached around and began fondling Abigail's tits. After a moment Katrina's right hand slid down Abigail's stomach, and dipped between her thighs. I felt my own hand begin to stray towards my pussy as I could tell by the motion of Katrina's wrist that she was fingering Abigail.

Abigail's chanting never broke stride although she was getting louder. Katrina's other hand was fondling Abigail's breasts sliding back and forth between them, and she was rubbing her own nipples across Abigail's sweat covered back. Finally Abigail shouted out something that sounded like a command, and dropping his arms Mark stepped up to Rebecca.

Mark spoke to her and Rebecca looked up. My brothers dripping cock was directly in her face, and with a trembling hand Rebecca reached up, and grabbing it began to slowly stroke it. Mark said something to her, and she looked up at him her lip was pushed out in a perfect little pout, and I saw her swallow hard. The poor thing really was scared. Mark spoke again, and taking a deep breath Rebecca opened her mouth and slowly started to suck on my brother's cock.

It was obvious she had no real experience, she was only taking it in just passed the head, and her hand and mouth were moving at different speeds. Mark had started to chant then stopping he looked back down at her, and reaching down grabbed the top of her head. I braced myself ready for him to drive his cock into her throat but instead, holding the back of her head he started moving it back and forth onto his cock, each push his cock went further into her completely wide open mouth.

Mark took his time, and after several more times she was taking him about two thirds of the way down. Looking around I saw some people nodding as if approving of the fact he was being gentle, but I could see others had wanted him to force it down her throat. Once Rebecca started moving her head faster Mark removed his hand from her head, and grabbing her wrists placed her hands on his hips so she was using only her mouth.

Abigail had been chanting while this was going on, but as I watched pulled away from Katrina and still chanting pointed at the altar. Katrina dropped to her knees, and I let out a soft moan as walking up to her Abigail put her foot up on her shoulder, and wasting no time Katrina leaned forward, and angling her head started to lick Abigail's pussy. I heard a few moans coming from all around me as Katrina wrapped her arms around Abigail's thighs, and started licking her pussy as if it were the best thing she had ever tasted.

Abigail stopped chanting, and pointed to Mark who raising his arms over his head lifted his head up to the ceiling and started chanting as well. Like Abigail Mark's voice didn't falter at all. Every word was coming out crystal clear even though there was a beautiful 18 years old girl on her knees blowing him. Mark's going easy with her had given Rebecca some confidence and she was taking him in farther while sucking faster.

Mark brought his hands down, and still chanting he reached dow, and gave Rebecca's nipples a light pinch. Her head jerked back but she immediately went back to sucking on him. Mark placed his hands on her head and said something. Rebecca stopped moving her head, and stayed still as Mark started slowly face fucking her. Once again I saw the mixed reactions from the people around me. I also noticed the woman next to me; a tall blond had her robe open and was playing with herself. I thought about offering to help but remembered that no one could touch anyone else until the ritual ended.

My attention returned back to the stage, and I immediately forgot all about the woman next to me. Katrina was not only sucking on Abigail's clit, but had her fingers up inside of her pussy as well. Abigail's hips were beginning to rock back and forth, and I could see the leg she was balanced on begin to shake. Abigail was still chantin, but her voice was starting to rise and fall. Abigail's eyes were closed and she appeared to be concentrating now trying to maintain her voice.

Sensing movement from the other side of the show I looked over to see Mark pull his cock from Rebecca's mouth. Mark took a couple of steps back, and gestured for Rebecca to follow. Obediently, on her hands and knees Rebecca crawled towards my brother, and when he told her to stop she went back to her knees. Mark leaned over and pushed her shoulder, taking her cue Rebecca lied down on her back. Mark stepped over her until his legs were straddling her hips then dropping down to his hands and knees stopped with his cock inches from her mouth.

Rebecca opened wide, and my brother started dipping his cock in and out of her mouth. After several pumps Mark straightened his legs and getting up on his arms began doing pushups into her face. The woman next to me began moaning and I saw another woman down near the front throw her leg up over the arm of her divan, and start playing with herself as well. Unable to hold back I spread my legs and dipping two fingers down between my lips, quickly found my clit. Mark looked incredible; the sweat slicked muscles of his arms were bulging as he pumped himself up and down into Rebecca's mouth. Rebecca's eyes were wide open, and I could tell she was afraid he was going to gag her. Mark said something and she brought her hands up and started playing with her nipples.

All this time Mark had not missed a beat chanting. As Mark continued to face fuck Rebecca on the altar, he was staring across from him at Abigail. I followed his gaze, and as I started watching Abigail again I knew that there was noting that my brother could do that was going to make me or anyone else look back at him because of what was happening on the other altar.

Abigail Lefay was going to cum. Right here in full view of all of us. Katrina's fingers were pumping rapidly in and out of her pussy, and she had switched from licking Abigail's pussy to sucking her clit in and out of her mouth. My fingers blurred across my clit as I watched the incredible sight before me; Abigail was drenched in sweat her long dark hair clinging to her face and back, the leg she was balanced on was shaking so badly, that if Katrina hadn't had her arms wrapped around her thigh she might fall.

Katrina herself was a sight as well her red hair also plastered to her skin and her face glistening from Abigail's smooth wet pussy. The look on her face was the real treat however; Katrina was going to make Abigail cum, right in her face and in front of everyone. I had no doubt that all night long people would be lining up to kiss her just to try to taste Abigail. Mark had stopped chanting, and as Abigail took over her voice all but sent me over the edge.

Abigail's voice was trembling badly, and her hips were beginning to buck faster and faster into Katrina's pussy soaked face. A hush fell over the room as Abigail's voice rose, and feel you could hear the impending orgasm in her voice, and there was a look of desperation in her face as she tried to stave off the orgasm long enough to finish the song. Apparently Billy knew the ritual because I heard him whisper;

"Come on Abigail one more verse, you can do it."

Abigail lifted her head up,and cried out the last few words, on the last one which apparently was meant to be a long note she started off smooth then her voice began to waver. An air of expectancy hung over all of us as suddenly she stopped completely, then in what had to be the sexiest thing I had ever heard; Abigail Lefay whimpered-and yes that was the word-whimpered out a couple more words then with what looked like a supreme effort of concentration Abigail screamed out one more word then lifting her head up howled like an animal.

The scream sent shivers through me and I'm sure everyone else in the room. I mean I'm a screamer in bed, but never in my life had I ever heard anything like this. This was beyond a sound of pleasure it was primal, between the power of the ritual and the strength of the orgasm Abigail was beyond caring about what she sounded like, the initial howl was followed by another long loud scream that ended in a series of sharp gasps, which sounded like hiccups.

Those little sounds were more than I could handle, and I went off hard and loud, my own scream piercing the air and causing several people to turn and look at me. I knew they watching but didn't care I kept stroking my clit and whimpering, as the power of my own orgasm flowed through me. After one last whimper I slumped back into my seat panting but my eyes still glued to the show on the altar;

Katrina had wrapped her arms around Abigail's waist, and was still pressing her face into her wildly gyrating pussy. With one more sharp gasp Abigail slowly slid to her knees, and wrapped her arms around Katrina's shoulders. The two stayed embraced like that for several seconds then after Abigail kissed her on the lips, she stoo,d and after taking a wobbling step braced her hand on Katrina's shoulder, and raising her arms again went right back into her chant while looking across the altar.

Mark had stood and once again had Rebecca on her knees in front of him. Mark must have had to slow up, as at the moment she wasn't blowing him but was holding her tits together as he shoved his cock up between them when it reached her mouth she would flick her tongue out across the tip, and as I watched she must have caught Mark just right as his hips twitched suddenly.

Abigail stopped chanting, and pointing at Mark said something. My brother nodded and stepping back to the edge of the alter spoke to Rebecca. The young girl had seemed to be getting over being nervous but as Mark spoke that look of fear crept back into her eyes and that precious lip started trembling again. The meaning was clear, it was time.

Rebecca lied down flat on her back, and slowly spread her legs open. Mark put his hands up and started chanting again. Like the women Mark was now drenched with sweat and he looked magnificent. Rebecca put her arms up over her head, and I could see her entire body shaking. Mark stood poised over her, his enormous cock now seeming more like a weapon than a part of his anatomy, as he started down at this young girl who had never been with a man before.

Mark barked out something then started to lean forward, no he was falling forward. Mark came straight down his arms out as if he were going to land on Rebecca. At the last minute his hands flashed downward, and he caught himself on his fingertips just over Rebecca who had turned her head and cried out. My brother's cock was poised inches from that beautiful golden patch of hair. Several people laughed a little nervously, and Mark had flashed Abigail an evil little smile.

Looking down at Rebecca, Mark spoke softly to her, and she nodded and closed her eyes. As I held my breath Mark lowered his cock and started to push it in. Rebecca groaned, and slid up on the altar a couple of inches. Mark pushed again and the groan turned to a whimper and once again she slid up away from him. Abigail said something, and getting down from the altar Katrina walked over and leaning over Rebecca's face kissed her ,and appeared to be trying to comfort her.

As she did Mark dipped his head and started tonguing one of her nipples. When Rebecca's mouth opened in a moan, Katrina kissed her again, and reaching out started playing with the other nipple as Mark worked the other one with his tongue. After a minute Katrina leaned back up and placed her hands on Rebecca's shoulders to hold her still. Mark pushed himself back over her, and once again poised his cock at the tip of her pussy. I found I was holding my breath and had the feeling I wasn't the only one.

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,979 Followers
123456...9