Siblings with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah," I heard my brother ask worriedly. "Everything alright?"

My smile vanished. Fuck. Did he hear me? Well, he wouldn't ask if he didn't, retard! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!

"Sarah?" he recurred.

"Yes. Just leave me alone." I said snippy.

Damn. I was pissed. Primarily by myself. I felt ripped out of my sex world. All the nudity, the show for my brother, the fondling in the garden... that seemed so far away now, almost in vain. It was just for today. No fantastic orgasms to come.

I quickly left the shower, toweled my hair and then my body down. Over in my room, I picked an uni-colored string thong and slipped a casual top on. No visual cover for my nipples nor my ass. Still frowning, I wanted to at least ask Jacob if he wanted a warm meal. I checked if he was in his room but then went over to the bathroom as I heard the shower go on.

"Wanna order something?"

My shout faded as I came around the corner. Jacob was standing in front of the sink. Naked.

"Sure. Take your pick." he said calmly.

I eyed his body from top to bottom, repeatedly stopping at his junk. It hung shrunken, head downwards. He was still looking into the mirror, tweezing his chest hair.

"Pizza." I suggested.

Jacob placed the tweezers into the box as he turned towards me. He smiled. It was very soothing.

"Tuna. With onions."

I had to look down on his beautiful dick again, as he turned to his left, opening the shower curtain. While he stepped inside, I ran downstairs to order our food.

"Alrightfifteenminutes thankyouhaveagoodnight" the guy at the other end of the phone babbled before he hung up. Raising my eyebrow, I took my phone down and started to play a game. I pulled my legs up and waited for my brother to come downstairs.

A few minutes later, he sat down to my right, looking towards me. Still concentrating on my phone, I saw that he only had a towel around his waist. He moved his head over to have a better view of what I was playing.

"Sarah...," he said.

"Mhm?" I asked absently.

From the corner of my eye, I perceived his direct look into my face. I turned my head to face him.

"You aren't mad at me, are you?" He asked anxiously.

I suddenly felt qualms about shouting at him earlier.

"No, I overdid a lil' bit. Don't worry." I explained.

"Good... because I did worry about that, you know..."

"It's alright." I calmed him.

He paused for a few seconds, his lips gradually formed a sassy smile.

"Well..." he proceeded.

"What?"

"I don't wanna sound pervy, but would it be okay for you..."

"Pervy?" I interrupted.

"Yes. Would you mind if I run around naked? Solely in the house, of course."

I didn't know how to react. If I listened to my pussy I would have been stripping down on the spot, probably ripping my brother's towel away, too. If I listened to the voice of reason, I would have been refusing his request politely but decisively.

"You know, I'm not an exhibitionist. I don't wanna be naked for sexual reasons."

"Okay..." I said, still confused, "why then?"

"It's just... for the pureness, feeling free and familiar. Of course I would only feel comfy doing it in front of someone I know well."

Okay. Fuck that voice in my head. My brother wants to get rid of his clothes? I'm prolly not gonna find a refutation!

"Go for it. The pizza guy is gonna be here, I wanna see his face when you open the door." I said jokingly.

But as soon as I saw his eye-roll that signified 'Okay, forget it.' I held his arm.

"Wait! That was just a joke. A good one, admit it." I said, compelling a smile from him. "I really got no problem with that, you have seen me running around topless. Isn't that a token of confidence that you may do likewise?" I reassured.

"You wanna see my boobs? No way!" He replied.

We both giggled. We have always been on the same wavelength. I really enjoyed having him around.

"I really don't want to sandbag you into this. And don't feel compelled to join in. I'd do this just for me."

"And definitely for me." I thought.

My mind had problems to fancy every situation I would see my brother's dick. Most likely everywhere. As soon as I stood up and right before I went to bed. I felt frisky.

Finally the pizza arrived. It was a delivery girl though.

"Oh! That would actually be funny if you removed the towel now!" I giggled.

Jacob rolled his eyes again and went to the door. He brought the pizza boxes over and placed them on the table. I rubbed my hands in anticipation.

"I'm gonna throw you in at the deep end." With that, Jacob loosened the knot in his towel and let it fall to the floor. His dick was looking so innocent, yet so strong with the big vein atop. "If you're uneasy, just tell me, okay?"

My eyes wanted to stay on that spot, admiring the center of his body, but I eventually managed to look into his eyes again.

"If you'd finally sit down so we can eat? Else you will witness me getting uneasy." I gave him a nasty look.

He smiled relieved. It was too bad he didn't know I'd like to touch his dick the very moment he was within reach. I wanted to not only touch it but do so much more nasty things with it. But for now, I had to sit beside him and pretend I was watching TV, glimpsing over every now and then. When the pizza boxes were empty, I bounced back on the couch, exhaling loudly. Jacob did the same.

"Uuhh" he grouched. "Overeaten..."

I stroked my belly. "Oh yeah..."

We both sat there for a few minutes, before I lost patience to withhold my lust. I leaned forward and took off my top.

As I leaned back again, lifting my ass to pull down my thong, I said: "Can't let you down. I'll join the nude side."

Our eyes met. Now we both sat there, completely naked and smiled at each other. I turned around to Jacob, my most private part hidden between my thighs. Jacob also turned to me, pulling his left leg onto the couch, his dick sliding into the arising gap. It was slightly thicker than before. He placed his left arm on the backrest and folded his hands.

"You have a wonderful body, Sarah." he stated. "And you have very beautiful breasts. So firm and well-shaped."

I felt flattered. "Thank you. Yours is by no means an eyesore, either. And I like your hairdo down there." I pointed at his shaved crotch, pushing my head slightly forward. "It makes the whole schmear appear larger."

"Yeah," Jacob said with a giggle, "I can see you shave closely too." His eyes pointed at my crotch.

"Yep!" With that, I opened my legs a bit to give him a full view of my shaved pussy. Innocently, I stroked it with the back of my hand and added: "Looks fine, hm?"

At the mere sight of my pussy, his dick started growing. I could see it throbbing every few seconds. It stirred and came to rest on his thigh. Jacob saw me staring while more blood made its way downtown.

"I'm sorry, I thought he'd be more steadfast." He apologized.

My heart was beating like crazy. My nipples were so hard, I had to abstain from caressing them. His dick throbbed again, steadily pumping blood into that magnificent specimen.

"No need to be... it looks very fascinating. A striking difference from a few moments ago." I said, raising my eyebrows in acknowledgment.

My eyes locked on his dick again. It twitched one more time, now pointing completely erect towards the ceiling. It looked kinda muscly.

"And, steadfast as best he can," I joked.

"Thank you," he laughed, "I hope my boner doesn't make it weird..."

"No, don't worry," I said, "would it be weird for you if I touched it?"

I couldn't believe my own words. Mentally, I slapped my face. My brother just explained, he just wanted to be naked to feel free and I destroy the whole nudity with those sex thoughts.

"You wanna touch it?" He asked, raising one eyebrow in disbelief.

Regardless of his eyebrow, one corner of his mouth started moving up. His face said 'I actually want it, but wisely I say no'. I couldn't contain myself. I wanted to press for an answer. A positive answer.

"Well, we already went this far. Just for once." I said, imagining a halo above my head to maintain my innocence.

I didn't wait for a reply. His deep sigh was the reaction that made me bend forward on my right forearm, my tits dangling for a moment. Eagerly, I reached out my left hand.

"Sarah," Jacob said.

His voice didn't sound protesting. My hand slowly opened, the palm touching the bottom side of his cock. It was twitching nervously.

"Sarah," he interposed, not moving at all. His gaze was fixed to the events between his thighs.

I closed my hand around his cock, gripping it firmly, making it bulge with its next twitch. That sight was so thrilling. The feeling of his throbbing cock. The whole situation. I was completely wet by now. Carefully, I moved my hand up and just before I reached the glans, it looked like it would burst any second. Jacob closed his eyes and leaned his head back. I saw his ecstatic look and quickly moved forward, placing my lips around his rock hard cock.

"Ahh...," he groaned.

Removing my hand, I lowered my head on the toy in my mouth. My tongue massaged the side of his cock before I felt the tip press against the back of my throat.

"Oh fuck..." Jacob groaned again, gripping my hair with his right hand.

I moved my head up, sucking his cock as hard as I could, just to bounce back to the bottom of his shaft, eliciting another deep grunt from my brother.

"Fuck Sarah... that feels indescribable!"

Now I had him. There was no way out for him. Tonight my hungry pussy would be filled with that wonderful cock that was still visiting my palate every few seconds. Jacob fastened his grip in my hair to take the lead and made my head bob up and down at a good pace. When I pushed myself up for a pause to breathe, I looked him straight in the eye and got the exact same devilish grin back. He slowly moved my head down again, anticipating my lips around his cock.

"Oh my..." Jacob held his breath.

While I massaged his balls, I eagerly started sucking the tip of his cock. Swiftly, I moved around on the couch, not letting go of his cock, swung my leg over my brother's head and presented him my pussy. Without hesitation, he shoved his thumb into my hungry hole and started licking all over my labia. His tongue explored every inch of my pleasure center as I groaned unquiet without ceasing. Diligently, I continued blowing his cock, my saliva already running down his balls.

My brother whipped his thumb out of me, placing both hands on my thighs to pull me back. I let go of his cock in surprise, just to feel his tongue visiting my vagina, dancing an ecstatic dance. My hand tried to keep on caressing his cock, but seconds later, Jacob pulled his tongue back and began to suck my clit. I was ossified, unable to moan, not even breathing. I enjoyed that terrific sensation running like electricity through my body. As I felt his lips suck on my clit again, I orgasmed, my womb exploded. I leaked pussy juice and felt my brother licking up every precious drop. It must have been an eternity until I finally managed to exhale, whimpering, my lower lip vibrating.

I slumped down on my brother, my pussy still in front of his face. My head was lying right beside his pulsing cock. His right hand caressed my pussy, while the other one cupped my ass, playfully kneading it. After a few moments of recovery, I could push myself up onto my arms, placing my head over his semi-hard cock, kissing it back to life.

"Sarah, your lips feel splendid," Jacob said, letting out another groan, as I licked his precum away.

"Shh!" I advised. "Just enjoy."

My lips closed around his cock, sucking forcefully up and over the tip, emitting a slurp sound right before my head went back down. After two more strokes, his cock was completely swollen, so I decided to speed up. Continuing to suck from tip to middle, I gripped his shaft with my right hand, squeezing it.

"Oh fuck, I won't last much longer, Sarah," Jacob warned me.

We both moaned in joyful anticipation. I removed my hand and started to deep throat him, pushing my head down with my mouth open, accepting all of his length. His entire cock was concealed in my oral cavity, the tip pressing firmly against the back of my throat. While I felt his warm hands grabbing my tits, then pinching my nipples, I started sucking, drawing breath through my nose. Then I felt his cock twitch fiercely.

"Fuck Sarah, I'm coming!" He shouted.

My brother heaved a loud groan as I continued my blowjob. Then I could feel his cum spurt against my tongue once, every twitch of his cock sending another spurt into my mouth. I tasted the salty flavor and I loved it. A few more spurts followed, filling my mouth with his cum. His orgasm subsided. My tongue circled around the tip of his cock before I released it. I turned around so I sat on Jacob's belly with my legs apart and then swallowed the whole load with a big smile.

He looked so adorable. His sister just made him cum, let him shoot his load into her mouth and then ultimately even swallowed it. And it was his sister, not just someone or other.

"Happy?" I asked him, giggling.

"Wow," he just said as he started to caress my leg with one hand.

"Was it good?" I teased. My hand slowly wandered between my legs.

"Wow," he repeated, now smiling more than before. "Hell yes! I hope I did well, too?"

"Ohh yes!" I exhaled deeply. "Very well."

I slowly began to rub my pussy, the desire to feel his cock inside me was beyond description. Jacob stared incessantly between my legs.

"Really," he stated, "seems like you're still horny..."

"No... actually... again!"

We both couldn't stop smiling while I repositioned myself, shifting back and then lowering my body back onto my brother's crotch. My pussy came to rest on his flaccid cock, placing it between my labia.

"Oh fuck... you really wanna do that?" Jacob asked startled.

"Yes." I simply said. "Do you remember that fantastic feeling when you shot your spunk into my mouth moments ago?", I smiled devilish.

"Yeah it was more than just fantastic, believe me, but..." he tried to reinforce his doubts.

I interrupted him, "Then imagine my wet pussy surrounding your dick, the sensation when it strokes your whole length..."

I gradually began to rock my hip back and forth, letting his dick rub my clit. Jacob closed his eyes. I could feel his dick grow again. I moved forward just before the point where his dick would push into my pussy if I went back again. With every throb my brother's dick grew harder. The moment I felt his stiff member press unflinchingly against my pussy, I raised my body and guided his dick, pointing it right at my pussy. Lowering my body steadily, the tip of his cock pressed directly against my moistly entrance and found the way inside. The room was filled with loud moans as I pursued to press my body down on my brother's cock.

I was so wet, his pole slipped halfway into me without any resistance. It felt even better than I just tried to explain to my brother. Letting him almost exit my pussy, I pushed my body on that wonderful cock again. It was now completely absorbed, filling out my love tunnel. We both didn't move for a few seconds but Jacob couldn't bide any longer.

"Have at it!", he said lustful, pushing my body up with his hip.

I didn't need to be told twice. I placed my hands on his belly and started to ride his cock. Since I was horny from all the teasing, and Jacob was obviously on edge as well, I came slumping down on his cock over and over again. It emerged almost completely, before it plunged into my wet pussy once more. Jacob started to fondle my breast with one hand, while he rubbed my clit with the thumb of his other hand. I felt my orgasm near and started to fuck myself with my brother's cock with all speed.

"Ahh... I'm coming Jacob, I'm coming!" I said quickly.

"Oh Sarah! Me too!" he said moaning, while my pussy started to spasm.

As my orgasm hit me, Jacob continued to thrust his cock into my pussy.

"Yeah, come inside me... come inside your sister..." I said when I felt his cock jerk hard.

Then he came, too. I felt my orgasm intensify when he shot his cum into my pussy. Jacob's cock was balls deep inside me, he even pushed me down onto his hips as he sprayed more and more of his cum into my womb. I cried out in lust.

After Jacob thrust one last time, we both sagged down. Delightfully, I stroked his chest, while he did the same on my back. I lay on top of my brother, enjoying the moment and his cock deep inside my filled pussy, gradually getting smaller.

"That was wonderful!" I broke the silence, still breathing heavily.

"Oh yes, indeed. I love you, Sarah." Jacob said softly.

"And I love you." I replied, looking up into his beautiful brown eyes.

As I moved, his cock slipped from my pussy and his cum began to ooze out. Jacob placed his hand on the side of my head and pulled me closer to plant a kiss on my forehead, then kissed my lips, slowly parting them with his tongue. My tongue welcomed the intruder and as we remained in our deep kiss, more cum streamed out of my pussy.

"Damn," I said, pausing our kiss, "you already came so much into my mouth!"

Our lips brushed against each other once more.

"I can't help it... with such a beauty on top of me!" he giggled.

I kissed him again and then descended, knelt beside him and started licking our mixed juices from his body. I tasted his salty cum again, mingled with the pungent flavor of my own moisture. I stuck my tongue out, looking flirty into my brother's eyes. While I wiped the last stains from his flaccid dick, it twitched every time my tongue touched it.

"Fuck, Sarah... you look so sexy." he said admiring.

"I look sexy on top of you. Or having you on top of me. Or behind me." I chuckled, removing the last cum stains from the corner of my mouth,

"Oh, I guess there are some positions left in the basket we can choose between," he said with a dirty look, "quick shower before we go to bed?"

"Yeah," I said "prolly some more cum inside me. Don't wanna mess up your bed."

I grinned as he raised one eyebrow.

"Mess up my bed?" he repeated.

"Yes. You don't think I want to ever sleep alone in this house again, do you? All those positions we have to try, remember?" I asked indignantly.

"Point taken. Pleasure to have you in my bed then," he said.

We went upstairs and entered the shower. I hugged Jacob, kissed him and kneaded his ass cheeks, as his dick bobbed up against my leg.

"Huh, where does he wanna go?" I asked surprised.

I moved a bit forward against his dick, making it slip into the gap between my thighs while I spread my legs. We continued kissing and soon I felt his dick touch my pussy, then growing further and finally pushing against my entrance. Jacob suddenly pulled my right leg up, holding me and shoved his cock directly into my slippy pussy. After he started thrusting, I also bumped down on him, trying to increase our pleasure.

"I think I'm gonna come again," I groaned, "oh fuck!"

Right on cue, Jacob rammed his cock deep inside me, gripping my left ass cheek as tight as he could. My orgasm made me lose control over most of my muscles, we almost fell over. I moaned ecstatically while that contented sensation remained. Jacob was still eagerly ramming his cock inside me but that was too much for my poor, worn out pussy.

"Ahhh... oh my gosh..." I merely could hold myself on one leg, dragging the other away from my brother's grip.

His cock sprang free and I apologized: "I don't think I can go on. Too much."

He held me tight so I could recover. My whole body was shaking as if I was standing in the freezing cold. I hugged my brother tightly. From the corner of my eye, I could see that his cock lost size again.