Siblings with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. Are you mad?" I looked up at him and frowned.

"Kidding? I just had sex with the most beautiful woman in the world. More than once. Doesn't require an orgasm for this to be a mind-blowing experience," he said with a warm smile.

"Thank you," I said and kissed him passionately.

We both got out of the shower and toweled each other down. After we managed to finish a sentimental kiss with our bodies pressed against each other, we headed over to Jacob's room and went to bed.

"Cuddle up!" I ordered as he entered the bed behind me. Jacob pulled the blanket over us, pressing his body against my back. His half-erect dick was resting in my butt cleft.

"Hmm, that feels good," I said, gradually grinding my ass up and down.

"You can't get enough, eh?" He asked, caressing my neck with kisses.

I felt his dick stiffen from my treatment and turned my head around so our lips met.

"You're my brother with benefits," I interrupted the kiss, "and I really like those benefits, you know?"

"You bet!" He said, shoving his dick forward to cleave my ass cheeks. "I never wanna miss you by me, Sarah. I'd fuck you all day long if my body allowed."

He continued to rub his dick against my ass while cupping my breast with one hand, fondling it.

"Boaster! I'm gonna get some lube tomorrow. Then you can show me your stamina." I bantered, moaning unconsciously.

"I already got lube in the nightstand," he said, thrusting against my butthole.

With the precum oozing from the tip of his dick before, it slipped a bit inside me, making me elude from the pressure.

"Ah! Jacob!" I squeaked, holding my ass away from him.

"I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?" He asked worriedly, caressing my ass. "I'm sorry," he repeated, "I didn't mean to push inside."

"Damn! No worries" I reassured, "but I wasn't prepared. No one ever entered that door, you know?"

I sounded more anxious about it than I wanted. It actually felt kinda nice. I quickly rolled forward and searched for the lube in his nightstand.

"Sarah! What are you doing? I'm not forcing you to do this," he reaffirmed.

I finally found the lube. "Sshhh." I said as I rolled back, opening the bottle and pouring some into my hand. I stroked his dick, my movement accompanied by a squishing sound. "Just go slow, okay?"

My voice sounded lustful while I conducted my brother's dick towards my ass and slowly pushed its tip inside. Jacob didn't move nor say anything. He had his eyes closed, enjoying the sensation. I bit my lip, becoming accustomed to the foreign matter in my ass. It was Jacob who then started to pull his dick out just to push it in with half its head again. We both moaned from the spectacular feeling. After a few seconds, Jacob gripped my hip, withdrew his dick once more just to push it in further. This time my butthole was slightly stretched, allowing the glans inside. I moaned loudly, making my brother stop the pressure immediately.

"Too much?" He asked.

"No. That was perfect." I said, pushing my ass against him. I reached back to put some more lube on his dick before I cleaned my hand on the sheet. "Go on. I want your huge cock deep inside my ass."

He groaned wolfish, gripping my hip tightly and pushing his dick further inside me. "Yeah, fuck me," I whimpered, "you like fucking your sister's ass, don't you?"

Jacob almost withdrew his cock and then shoved it halfway inside me. "Oh yes. I love your ass," he whispered into my ear, then placed kisses on my neck and face, his dick entering my back a bit more with every thrust. It was not the same pleasure being fucked into my pussy, but it was amazing. My ass felt stuffed when I finally felt his groin on my ass cheeks. Jacob paused for a moment and then picked up speed. The room was filled with our moaning and the rough smacks when our bodies collided.

Suddenly, Jacob stopped and whispered: "Oh fuck, I'm almost coming, Sarah."

"Go for it," I whispered back as I pressed my ass against him, "let me feel you come inside me."

His cock was then completely buried inside my ass and that send him over the edge. "I'm gonna cum!" He said, holding his breath as his orgasm kicked in. He did one small thrust before I felt his cum shoot into my ass. He breathed out vociferously while his cock jerked on and on, spurting more cum inside me. Eventually, his orgasm subsided and he kissed me tenderly, continuing to thrust his cock slowly.

"That was so intense," I whispered. "I love you."

"I love you," he replied. We lay there, hugging closely, enjoying the moment. "Let's refresh," Jacob said, as his cock shriveled.

We went to the bathroom to clean ourselves. "Thank you," I said. "I really enjoyed that. We gotta repeat that some day." I grinned mischievously.

"Definitely," he said, returning my look.

When we finally got into bed again, I was really tired from all the physical activity today.

"Good night," he said, kissing my neck.

"Night!" I returned.

I felt safe, locked in my brother's arms. First I didn't want that day to end, but imagining what we could do the next days... the night couldn't be short enough. After a few moments, we both dozed off.