Siblings @ Work

Story Info
A classic tale of sibling love.
1.4k words
4.11
76.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in the dark listening. I didn't want to have to listen but the only way to block out the sound was to smother myself with a pillow. The parents were out so my sister figured she could orgasm as loud as she dam wanted. Her moans of pleasure echoed throughout the house along with the occasional grunt from her rat of a boyfriend, who normally invaded through the window of Becka's large window. Squeezing his big fat head through along with his big fat ass. But today, he'd waltzed in through the front door as if he owned the bloody place.

I would have thought that Becka, my younger sister by 18 months would have kept her screams to level they're at when Mum and Dad are home. For the sake of me at least!

And so they went on bucking, until I could stand it no longer and I got up to go for a drink. As I rose, I was disgusted with myself to find I had a hard-on! "Urggg! I get excited by my own sister!" I carried on thinking as I went onto the landing.

"Hey, it could be anyone, my dick doesn't know who it is, it 'ain't my fault." And so, my conscious thwarted I went down stairs. I got a glass of milk from the fridge and stood while I sipped at it. Back upstairs I ran into Becka. She looked a wreck. Completely naked, (I'm not complaining about that. Man she has a great body) her hair was pointing in every angle and she looked tired and flustered and red in the face. Even in the dark I could make out the fresh cum dribbling down her leg. I grinned. "Having fun?"

Becca seemed not to notice me and stumbled on into the bathroom. I went back into my room. I got back into bed and reflected on what I'd just seen. It was so HOT! I knew then, that I had to have her. But not now. In the morning. I meant to have a wank to satisfy myself but instead I drifted off into sleep.

I woke late and still quite drowsy, but I remembered my quest to fuck my sister's cunt so I rose immediately and went for a shower. As I passed Becka's room I saw her lying half awake, naked on top of her bed. I paused for a moment to admire her body, and then went into the bathroom. As I stepped under the hot water I noticed my hard-on but I ignored it and scrubbed myself clean before cleaning my teeth. In true bloke fashion, I was in and out in under 10 minutes. I walked back to my room naked and dripping wet.

I picked up a towel from the airing cupboard and took a peek in Becka's room. She was still in a half awake state but was now idly fingering herself. While staring at the ceiling, her mind elsewhere, she rubbed her little stiff clit and spread apart her pussy lips. Every 10 seconds or so, she slipped in her little finger and emitted a little gasp and withdrew it. Her other hand was caressing each breast. Cupping one, then pinching a nipple then swapping over.

My dick was so hard I nearly fell over. I tore myself away from this wonderful sight. I didn't want her to see me yet. As I pulled on some boxers in my own room, I heard her orgasm. It started with quick pants, and then low groans followed by a scream that echoed throughout the house which was such a contrast to her other wise quite self-pleasuring that I jumped.

I chose some nice tight CK boxers and made sure my dick was semi- erect and pushing proudly against the fine material. I applied some lynx, took a deep breath and walked to Becka's door. It was still open and I saw that she was very much awake now after her orgasm. She saw me and I smiled. She did nothing but look at me for a while as if in silent debate. Eventually she smiled back and I took this as my invitation to a smaller version of Salt Lake City.

I tried not to run as I approached the bed and I sat down beside her. She had covered up, but I could still make out her nipples through the thin white sheet. My head raced for something to say, as we looked at each other in quite a different perspective.


"You have fun last night?" I asked. She smiled again.

"Yeah but Mike knew Mum and Dad were coming back early. I wanted him to fuck me again now, but he got scared that we'd be caught so he left. I was still feeling horny so I had to... y'know…" she smiled that innocent smile again with those large, round 'fuck me' eyes and my cock nearly exploded.

"Yep, that was pretty loud. Did he satisfy you?" I thought that if I got her to talk about sex to her brother, it would turn her on.

"He sure knows how to lick me. He even gave me a rim job, and his cock was lovely too. He came 3 times last night. In my pussy, on my tits and in my mouth. And I wanked him when he woke up." She said all this with such a school girl giggle that I nearly passed out.

It was now or never. I had to say it. "Do you need satisfying again?" my heart was in my mouth as I waited for her reaction to my incestuous gesture.

"If you're saying that you want to fuck me, you want my body…" her eyes flickered down to my erection. Her mouth twitched. " I want your cock. Fuck me you asshole." She threw off her sheet and spread her legs.

All I could do was moan as I went down on her. I was going to make that little gimp look like Vinnie Jones. I flicked her clit and she shuddered and moaned. I probed into her wet hole with my tongue and tasted her sex juices. I didn't for very long as Becka was murmuring for me to shag her so I raised my head and parted her fat lips with my fingers. She pulled my boxers off and released my cock with a 'twang'.

She stroked it and licked it with obvious experience and I aimed my dick at her opening and pretended to go in slowly. Becka lay down to enjoy some slow fucking but her eyes widened and she jumped back up as I pounded into her fuck tunnel all the way to the hilt of my cock. We both laughed and started fucking.

To me this was a dream. I was fucking my own sister! Her muscles clamped down on my cock and milked it. I released a primal groan from my throat and went faster. I grabbed onto her magnificent tits and squeezed on them. Becka yelped and in return got hold of my ass cheeks and squeezed them whilst looking into my eyes.

I knew I was about to cum. I could feel it rising in my balls and I practically shouted it. Becka said she wanted my cum in her mouth so I pulled out and my dick was shining and dripping with her pussy juices. She lay down and I straddled her face. She greedily took my cock and sucked and licked. She dug her tongue into my japs-eye and I could take no more. I exploded into her mouth. She greedily swallowed it all and started bucking her hips and moaning. She was about to have an orgasm so I reached down and started fingering her as fast as I could. She screamed and I was treated to 3 squirts of girl cum which I quickly drank. I rolled over on the bed and we lay, giggling and panting after some great incestuous sex.

We heard a car pull into the drive and leapt out of bed. The parents were home! I kissed her quickly and she kissed back. I tasted my cum on her tongue. She cupped my balls and we parted. She went into the bathroom to shower. I closed all the curtains and ran back to my bed to pretend that I was still sleeping. I closed my eyes as the door slammed and smiled. I knew me and my sister wouldn't be sleeping much from now on.