Sic Itur Ad Astra Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your friend here's amazing... He's already cum three times, despite the pain... Haven't you, dear?"

She twisted the knife, and forced it to the right, cutting Fournier deeper. He cried out, and the woman slammed her hips down suddenly, leaving them there for a moment.

"He did it again..."

Wallcroft turned away; a thick gout of semen flowed out as she raised her hips up again. Then, Wallcroft heard a struggle from behind the interior door he stood in front of.

"Lovejoy!"

"Check it out."

Wallcroft opened the door, and found the three members of Fournier's fire team crowded into a small closet, zip-tied at the ankles and wrists, weapons at their feet.

"Found his team..."

Lovejoy pointed his rifle directly at the woman, moving in closer as she continued to buck her hips, tongue lolling out as her pleasure grew.

"How did you capture them? Tell me!"

"You think you're all on the straight and narrow? You can be tempted too, you know. This one here sent one of his boys in for me, but the guy couldn't bring himself to do it. I just...gave him a few words, let him...touch a little, and he was butter."

"You will be severely punished for your crimes against the state."

"You know, if I weren't gutting and fucking your buddy right now, you'd order your men out and throw yourself on me...I bet you've got a fetish for crazies like me."

"I have a fetish for killing you."

He put his finger on the trigger. The woman reached out and took hold of the barrel, putting it up against her heart.

"Welcome to my world, chief."

"Don't fucking play games with me, you."

"If you really take a sick satisfaction in killing us, you're not that different from us."

"I'm nothing like you."

He released the safety.

"Necrophiles love to fuck dead bodies, and you love to make them..."

Lovejoy pulled his rifle away, and aimed low and right, shooting the woman in the side. She cried out, but did not fall.

"Ah...fuck! Kill me slowly, just how you like it! But don't get a hard-on in front of your men, they'd never trust you again!"

Lovejoy aimed at her again, but then lowered his weapon slowly. He tossed it to Wallcroft, who managed to barely catch it as it flew towards him. Lovejoy stepped closer to the woman, and reached for his thigh, producing his sidearm with a gleam of stainless steel. He crouched down in front of the woman, and spoke to her in a low voice as he fiddled with the weapon.

"You know, I planned on killing a bunch of you perverts, so I've no regrets. But Fournier down there, he...well, he was a drinking buddy of mine. Went through basic and SERE school together. He is all the reason I need; I will kill you, personally."

He held up the weapon, a bright steel revolver.

"It's not the most conducive to field operations, being that it's so goddamned shiny, but I kinda like it anyway. Makes the kill...personal. And, well, seeing as how you've got my buddy there, I figure, you know what? You deserve a shot from this. In fact, I think you deserve two."

"I'd like that... Make me your special kill for today, I'm just...I'm just so tired of running away from you. A girl like me can't really meet her needs in broad daylight, and it's gotten pretty old."

Lovejoy looked around at his men, emotions hardly visible behind his gasmask and helmet.

"Leave me with her."

The fire team walked out, dragging their restrained allies with them. Wallcroft closed the door, but stayed near it, trying to listen in. He heard the woman's voice first.

"...your buddy's gone all soft. I think he might be gone..."

He heard a thump, her tumbling off Fournier's body onto the ground. Then, through the door, Lovejoy spoke, louder this time.

"Well, then I've got something else for in there..."

"Ohh...fuck, that's fucking cold...mmm...yeah, that's it..."

There were loud, wet sounds as their dialogue ended. Wallcroft heard his mentor cock the revolver, then, after silence, a loud shot. The woman screamed out, voice failing as she did so. There was another shot; her cries ended. He heard Lovejoy take off his gasmask, heard him sobbing. Then, heard the weapon cocked again. Wallcroft reached for the handle as he realized, heard the shot as he opened the door.

He fell to his knees there in the doorway, where he stayed frozen in shock; even after Fournier's fire team was untied, even after Staff Sergeant Genetti came through to witness the gruesome scene. His eyes stayed locked on the bare face of his would-be hero, who simply lay there on the ground, another routed enemy and nothing more. The shine of liveliness left his eyes as they stopped trembling, and he simply knelt there in the doorway, a shell to be dragged away for extraction.

*********************

Semper Invicta: Always Invincible

12