Sick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,858 Followers

"I think it would be best, yes..."

"It hurts my skin." my daughter said, a hint of pain in her voice.

"Oh."

"...but if you really need to you can use it." she knew I was uncomfortable and was trying to help.

"No, you're right sweetheart. If it hurts you I won't use it."

The smile she gave me nearly melted my heart. While I was soaping my hands up she sat up and turned her back towards me. With one hand she held her hair up so that I could do her neck and back. Well, that was a safe way to start. And indeed for the first few minutes it was relatively easy. Her breasts were only a tilt of the head away, but relatively it was easy. I washed her hair, also easy.

Then she turned to her left so that I was now seeing her breasts from the side. Smallish compared to what I was used to, but somehow the curves were all there, very exciting. Elly looked at me for a second before grabbing my hand. "Dad, let's do this ok?" and then she pulled my soapy hand directly against her left breast. I closed my eyes in wonder at the firm flesh and couldn't help squeezing it. Quickly I opened my eyes and began to wash her properly, but the harm was done. I had felt, and still did, her hard nipples under my fingers and I knew, however wrong this whole thing was, that Elly was excited.

There was no way a sick and tired girl like her, in a burning hot bath, would have erect nipples otherwise. With my other hand on her back to hold her as I washed her front, I kept sliding my hand all over her torso, feeling what I should never been allowed to feel. Her breasts felt like furry animal babies in my hands, cute and irresistible, things that needed to be loved and cuddled. But, trying to confirm my earlier thought, I was also looking at Elly's face: she was flushed, but that could have been the hot water. Her eyes were closed though, and her breathing was deep. Perhaps a little too deep. Was she loving every minute of this just like I was?

Soon we realized, both at the same time, that I had been washing her breasts for way too long. She opened her eyes, smiled, and moved down the bath to lie down. With her legs holding her up, most of her upper body was out of the water. My God I had never seen such a long torso, a long and lean belly. The proportional distance between her breasts and her hips was completely different from my wife. The long and smooth plane was too inviting to resist. I soaped up again and began to caress (and wash, of course) that wonderfully taut belly.

And then the impossible happened. Elly sat up again, only to turn around and get up on all fours. Her small waist, hips and thighs, not to mention her ass and the opened space between her cheeks, were all there, inches away from my face, splendidly on display. Elly wasn't looking at me anymore, keeping her head turned away: shy, or excited?

I didn't much care at this point. My hands loaded up on soap and began washing her lower back. I had to rise up on my knees to reach all the way around her waist, and if ever she looked in my direction, Elly could possibly detect my erection through the robe. Once more: I didn't much care. I was seconds away from feeling her ass, that incredibly tight ass, lean and compact, a small ass that was taking revenge on all those that I had never bothered looking at before.

And then I was feeling it with all the lewdness a father was capable of. I was no longer washing my daughter, I was caressing and mauling her ass with my hands. Her ass, hips, thighs, belly, lower back... I moved and roamed over all those forbidden places, revelling in the silky smooth skin and the pliable and sexy flesh. At one point I even closed both my hands on her cheeks at the same time, grabbing that ass shamelessly.

After a while I had to stop. When Elly sensed that I was pulling away, she cleared her throat and said, in a very small voice: "You're not done Dad. You have to wash... um, in between." This time, even though I was shocked, I didn't loose a single second. I grabbed the soap and quickly placed it back on the shelf. Her ass was still covered in soap so I began there. Seconds afterwards I slid my left hand directly into her crack from above. My index finger felt her anus, then her pussy lips, the little bump of her clit and then her pussy mound. And then back.

As Elly wasn't moving away I slid my hand down again, this time putting more pressure on her pussy. Sure enough the small, delicate pussy split open, letting my finger inside, slipping across her hole. Her wet, lubricated hole. When I pulled back I curled the tip of my finger, hooking it across her clit. Elly twitched, but didn't say a word.

Once again she didn't move after I was done. Encouraged I massaged her ass a few more times before placing my hand directly against her pussy. This time I placed three fingers against it's breadth and began massaging it just like Helena loved. From the bottom, hole-hiding part to the top, where my fingers were sure to stimulate her clit. How long had it been since the last time she had her clit stimulated like this? A month? No wonder she was beginning to squirm. She was trying her best not to show it, and remained perfectly silent, but I knew something was up.

After a while I had to say: "Here you go." and stopped. She took a few seconds to register that I was stopping, and sat back down in the water. She was not looking at me. Not at all. Instead she raised one deliciously long leg in the air for me to wash it. Then the other. And suddenly we were done. Hesitantly, still without looking at me, she got up and waited for me to dry her body. She was beautiful, standing there completely nude, thin and frail yet so sexy with those small breasts and hips... Nicely formed B-cups, the thin waist and hips of the adolescent she still was, the compact bush that she hadn't been able to trim for the last month, and finally the small pussy I had just fondled.

As I was standing up to towel her dry, I'm pretty sure she saw the bulge behind the robe, but she didn't say a word. She had, however, her little smile. She moaned softly as I picked her up in my arms, then held on to my strongly. She nestled her face into my neck and wrapped her arms tightly around my shoulders. When I bent down and kissed the top of her head, I felt her cheeks moving into a smile against the skin of my neck. Well, one thing was sure: she had enjoyed every minute of that bath!

I carried her to her room and laid her down on her bed. When asked, she didn't want me to dress her. I gave her the small cup of medicine that made her sleep for so long. Then I covered her with the blankets, kissed her good night even though it was only 9 o'clock, and closed the door behind me. I went to the living room, sat on the couch and pulled out my cock. How long has it been since it had been so hard? Even though the last weeks with Helena had been wonderful, I was still feeling the years of ordinary sex. Feeling up my sexy daughter was not, in any way, ordinary sex.

I began masturbating and images of Elly and me filled my head. We were doing it every which way in every room, she was glowing with health and passion, was loving every minute of our sex. She loved sucking my cock and balls, loved having my cock inside her every hole and was cumming like crazy... But I stopped my hand seconds before cumming. I had to see her again. I dropped the robe and stood with nothing on but my boxers. And I went to check on my sick daughter. Or, also, I went to check my daughter.

I had left her only fifteen minutes ago but already she was sleeping. Her fore-head felt hot, but nothing to worry about. Then, with my cock sticking straight out of my boxers, I slowly pulled the blankets away from her. She was sleeping on her belly, her arms wrapped under her pillow. Her legs were slightly parted and it seemed to me that her ass was pushed out. But that was probably one of the advantages of having an ass that perky: it always looked sexual even at rest.

Kneeling on the foot of her bed I walked on all four towards her ass. Even in the dim light of the hallway it looked delicious. Too delicious in fact: I knew that if I stayed here a few seconds longer I wouldn't be able to resist. A few seconds later, it turned out that I was right. With my hands on each side of her ass I bent down and kissed one of her buttocks. She still smelled soapy, clean, and her ass was wonderful on my lips. ...then a kiss on the other cheek. ...then the first one again, a bit closer to her cleft.

A minute later I was kissing the spot where her cheeks met, above her asshole. And then, breathtaking seconds later, I was kissing that asshole. And I was still going down, unable to resist. I was very careful, giving her soft kisses. But as the tip of my tongue touched her pussy, I knew I was lost. Soon her cheeks met mine, her ass on my face, and my wide opened mouth allowed my tongue to slip her lips and delve into her pussy. Elly was drenched, wet as I had never seen a girl or woman wet before. As I pulled my tongue back to taste, I smiled: Good Gods my daughter tasted wonderful!

Soon I was pushing my head in further, squashing her ass and roaming up and down her pussy. My tongue reached her clit and pushed hard against it. And then I heard Elly moaning. Soft, breathy and dreamy, but a moan nonetheless. My heart started beating so fast that it hurt, but as she was not screaming in terror or pushing me away, I plunged back in. This time my hands were on her hips, pulling her pussy against my mouth.

Elly didn't move through all this, but neither did she oppose me. Her moans were becoming more loud, but nothing like the moans of a fully awake woman. Was she sleeping still? Was that even possible with a tongue up your pussy? I didn't , didn't care. I was lapping my daughter up, my face buried into her ass, giving as much pleasure as I was taking. My thumbs, large and long on such a small ass, had hooked up and were now massaging it. At one point I lifted her ass upward, making her clit more accessible. I buried my nose in her pussy and began assaulting her clit.

Her moans were now very loud, her body began to shiver, but never did Elly give me any sign that she was awake. I didn't think it was possible for her to sleep through this, but either she did, or she didn't want me to know she was awake. Right now I was lapping her pussy like a dog, scraping her clit with my tongue's entire length and drinking in her juices as much as I could.

All of a sudden Elly was climaxing in my hands, twisting from right to left in her bliss. I slowed my caresses down, moved up to her asshole to tease it a bit while she quieted down. And when it was over she was breathing hard but regularly, apparently sleep. Standing above her beside the bed, my cock on evident display, I cold almost believe that she was asleep. But it was impossible. On the other hand, what if her sickness and medicine *did* make it possible? Should I wake her up? and what if she simply didn't want to face me right now? Had wanted my tongue to make love to her pussy, but was not ready to accept that?

I left her room again, sat back down on the couch in the living room and took thirty seconds to empty my balls all over my belly. My mouth still tasted of her pussy, and I went to bed later still licking my lips.

The following morning, before I heard her bell ringing, has been extremely tense. What had I done? Licked my daughter's ass and pussy until she came? Abused her while she's sick and under medication? I was the one who was sick! But as I opened her door, wearing nothing but my boxers but with no fear of an erection this morning, Elly was smiling deeply at me.

"Good morning Dad!"

"Hello Kitty. Slept well?"

"Great, thanks. I feel a lot better this morning." She was sitting in her bed, a tee-shirt on.

"Hungry?"

"Yes, only if you want to make me eggs!" she laughed with me: we both knew how much she liked my eggs.

"No problem, little princess. Need help getting up?"

"Not really, but since you're here..." she smiled again.

As we were walking to the kitchen, each of my breath was a long sigh of relief. Either she didn't remember, had been really asleep, or was OK with what we'd done. Still a mystery, a bit of a stress, but a lot better than not knowing if she was going to hate me for the rest of my life. As she was reading the paper, while I was cooking, I could see that her nipples were hard again.

"Are you cold Kitty?" Of course I didn't look at her breasts when I asked.

"No? Why?" But she thought about it anyway and looked quickly down.

When her she looked back up again, she was grinning, almost giggling, and her face turned red. I laughed a bit, then turned back to the eggs, slightly embarrassed. I heard her rubbing her breasts through the tee-shirt and somehow the moment was exceedingly erotic. But it was over soon and then we were eating our breakfast.

After that she wanted to watch a movie again, and I happily obliged. With intense feelings of déjà-vu we sat on the couch, her head on my shoulder. But then, much sooner than yesterday, she asked if she could sit on my lap. I know my voice quivered when I replied, but she didn't seem to notice. Seconds later she had buried her face against my neck, not really watching the movie anymore, and had her ass on my naked thighs. Her *naked* ass. I couldn't feel any panties at all, only burning hot, smooth skin.

When she finished moving up and down to find a comfortable position, sliding her thighs and ass on my own thighs, my cock was already hardening. Well, this was it: I had her in the crook of my arm, her long hair free, her long thighs just as free and hot on my lap, and she had no panties! What was the matter with that girl? Did she want to bring me down to hell with her?

But right now I wasn't thinking about hell or sin or whatever else except the feel of her hot body against mine. Her thighs felt like they were on fire, sweat already forming between our skins, and she never really stopped fidgeting and squirming. Her left thigh was in my hand, opened as large as it could. We were father and daughter, but it was becoming increasingly clear that something besides my cock was growing between us. The little minx had probably been awake last night, faking sleep so as to not face the consequences...

Apparently she had thought it all out and wanted more. And *more* is what was growing between my legs. Soon enough I felt my cock growing longer, harder, and definitely moving upwards. A thin piece of cotton was now all that stood between the head of my cock and Elly's young thigh. I could feel her rubbing herself against my glans, growing less and less subtle as she moved. At one point I pulled her even more against me, holding her tight, and reached my fingers down around her thigh. I then pulled on the boxers until my cock slipped through the opening. Burning skin a of young girl, my daughter, moist cock of her father, all ready for her.

We were breathing hard by then, each of our related hearts beating like crazy: we were doing the worst of sins, the most forbidden of acts, and it felt even more wonderful because of that. I kept kissing her head, cradling her little body against me with my left hand. My other hand was still on her thigh, feeling the delicious skin, the lean and firm flesh, the warmth that was radiating from her.

She moved her ass towards my right, bringing her pussy at just the right angle. The distance was still off though, as my hard cock was poking her left thigh, too far away from me and her pussy. Planting kisses on my neck now, she moved down, pushing her ass lower on my thighs. And suddenly we were there, my hard cock resting precisely under her pussy. The feelings were hellishly fantastic, knowing that I was brushing with the impossible, the penetration of my very own daughter.

The sensations were great, but at this angle it was impossible for me to do anything *but* touch that impossible. So with my hand on her hip, curved around it to hold on to her ass, I pulled Elly back towards me, lifting her slightly up in the process. With my fingers so close to her pussy I knew I was forcing her lips open. Carefully timing my movements, I tried to keep her pussy right against my cock as the angle kept getting better and better. At one point Elly opened her thighs a bit, making my task a lot easier.

By then we both knew that there were other and better ways of doing this, but I think that somehow we really didn't want to move, to break the spell. I could have thrown her against the couch on her back and held her thighs opened until I reached the deepest parts of her pussy. But doing that would throw everything into the open. From the outside, except for those last few movements, we were still simply a dad and daughter, watching a movie in each other's arms.

But now I could feel my cock beginning to penetrate her and everything else was forgotten. I slipped lower on the couch, allowing her right hip more movement against my belly. And then I realized that my arms were all that kept her from impaling herself upon me. I groaned as I let her go, drowning in the feelings of another woman's pussy slipping around my cock, a thin, sexy waif of a girl impaled, a daughter penetrated by her father. And there I was, inside her, inside that incredible tightness of a fresh pussy, empty of a cock for the last few weeks.

Her insides were burning hot just like the rest of her, dripping wet and more than ready to accept me. As her ass smoothed itself against my thighs and belly, as her weight made the penetration as complete as it could, and as her moans once more reverberated inside our home, I felt like I was in heaven. For now my hand on her ass and my hips were driving our slow penetrations. Her legs were now closed once more, each thigh rubbing her clit as they scissored up and down against each other.

"Oh Daddy... Ooohhh... this feels so good..."

"I know Kitty, I know... you're wonderful princess..."

Things just couldn't get better than this: I was fucking my young daughter, feeling her tight pussy stretching to its limits around my cock, feeling her writhing all over me, feeling her whole body moulding itself against mine. When she raised her face towards me, I bent down and kissed her, kissed her like I should never have. I tasted her lips, her tongue, the depths of her mouth as we opened up to each other.

With the litheness that only teenagers have, she lifted her right knee, sliding it upwards against my chest. We broke the kiss only long enough for her knee to pass, and then she was straddling me. Her tee-shirt broke the kiss as well, disappearing to the floor. We kissed that way for a long time, her naked breasts against my chest, her clit mashed against my pubic bone and my cock buried inside her. My hands were locked on her firm buttocks, the small piece of ass that was somehow even more glowingly sexual than the larger asses I'd been looking at all my life. When she pulled back and moaned out loud, holding on to me with her hands around my shoulders, I saw her fully: her small breasts wiggling and her lean stomach crunching forward with each thrust, her ass sliding back and forth against my thighs, rolling around from side to side... My little Kitty knew how to fuck!

But soon she was too tired to continue. I Grabbed her into my arms, keeping my cock firmly rooted inside her, and carried her to her room. I pulled her off and laid her down on her belly, reliving last night's scene.

"Are you going to go all the way now Dad? Or are you going to wait for me to wake up?" she giggled.

"Oh no, not going to wake. You're going to get even more than you already got little girl."

I got on all four above her ass and lowered myself all over her. My cock was nestled between her buttocks, warm and wet, and I pulled back until its head feel against her hole once more. Pushing up with my legs I penetrated her again, filling her pussy. Pressing her clit against the bed with every thrust, I began fucking her properly. Hard and strong, pushing gasps and moans from her mouth. At one point I slipped my hand beneath her and began rolling my fingers against her clit.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,858 Followers