Sick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,841 Followers

She was now matching my plunges by raising her hips, now that my fingers were taking care of her clit. I was covered in sweat and was now sliding easily on her thighs, ass and back. From the carnal lust of a father for his daughter, things turned hotter and wetter as I was driving Elly's body to its limits.

Shocking me I felt and heard her climaxing, twitching and groaning underneath my body. My little girl was an orgasmer! A young thing with a hair trigger, an easy climax! I pushed my own penetrations to the limit, driving into her with everything I had. And with my fingers directly on her exposed clit, I was making her ride her orgasm all the way. I bit into her shoulder when I felt my own climax approaching, and it seemed to send her into another crest, another level of pleasure.

Burying my face in her hair and against her ear, I asked her:

"Do you want my to come inside you sweetling? Do you want you dad's cum inside you?"

"Oh yes, God yes! Fill me with your seed... Fill me... fiiilllllll meeeeeeeeeeeeee..."

She screamed her answer, the idea of my cum in her pussy triggering another small quake inside her. Soon I stopped fucking her and merely drove intense thrusts of my cock inside her, spasms of orgasms, jets of sperm. My sperm. Inside my daughter. And dear God did it feel good! I was spending my cum inside my daughter, between her pussy lips, filling her body with the seed that created her only 18 years ago...

I was trashing above her, too much pleasure racking my body. She was still moaning, her drenched hair plastered all over her back as she tried to com to terms with the pleasure she was suddenly feeling. Over a month of sickness and now this deluge of pleasure, as if in revenge, overflowing inside and outside.

I sat up above her ass, still buried inside her, and began massaging her ass once more. With our mingled sweat the sensations were wickedly good. I then guided my massage higher, smoothing the muscles in her lower back, then shoulder blades and finally her neck. She moaned through it all, half orgasmic bliss, half physical release. She needed rest, and I knew that she would sleep deeply through the afternoon without medicine.

When I pulled out my cock I looked down and saw something amazing: my cock slipping out of my daughter freshly fucked pussy. Her small sex was now all distended, red, glistening, and most importantly, dripping with my white cum. The sight of her small ass, puckered anus and cum-dripping pussy made my heart skip a few beats. This was one of the best moments of my life, fucking my daughter for the first time, loving her fully, completely. Knowing that she felt the same way about me, having pushed the limits of our relationship, father and daughter... So much more now.

With one final grab at her pert ass, I lay down beside her. She kissed my shoulder and fell asleep seconds later. I lied there, wonderfully contented, knowing I had discovered a whole new side to my life, something I had never thought possible. I got up, fetched a warm, wet towel and cleaned her from head to toe once again. I even finished up with my tongue, driving it back to where things had really begun yesterday night. I looked at her once again before closing the door, knowing I would be allowed to come back to her; welcomed, wanted. Soon. Very soon.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,841 Followers