Sick Day

Story Info
She learned that faking to be sick was not worth the pain.
907 words
3.66
23.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She called in sick to work that morning, not because she was really sick but more because she just wanted an extended weekend and an extra day to lounge around and not deal with any responsibilities. She texted her husband half through the day to let him know that she wasn't feeling well and that she had stayed home. The husband decided to take off work early to go be with his sick wife and was very surprised that upon entering the house his wife was dancing naked in the living room. He made his way over to the radio and turned the music off without even being noticed. As soon as the music stopped so did she and as soon as she saw her husband her knees went weak. He wasn't a fan of her lying to get out her responsibilities and this had started to become an issue. He instructed her to kneel by the straight back chair that was ever so conveniently placed in the living room for matters that needed dealing with like this.

He went to the bedroom and took off his jacket and tie and rolled up his sleeves before returning to the living room. He sat on the chair and ordered her over his lap. He groped her ass for a bit lecturing her on how she's an adult now and she needed to tend to her responsibilities like work and not call in sick just because she didn't feel like going. He told her he was lucky they didn't have a rectal thermometer but they would go out that afternoon to buy one to make sure one was available next time she claimed to be sick. He stopped gropping her ass and brought his hand up high before he made a loud slap on her ass. After a couple minutes of the hand spanking he had her squirming and promising to be a good girl. A few more minutes later and she was in tears and her begging turned to hysterical sobbing before calming down to quiet sobs. He loved this part of the punishment. The part where she gave in and submitted to whatever punishment he seemed fit.

However, he knew that if he stopped there that it was only a matter of time before she would be back over his knee for the same thing so he ordered her off his knees and instructed her to go get the bath brush and to bring back her lubed up butt plug. She always had the cutest pout when he told her to get him the butt plug but she knew better to protest because they had various sizes and if she protested then he would make her get the bigger one. She returned with both items and knelt down at his feet offering both of them up to him. He thanks her for doing as instructed and told her to bend over and put her hands on the couch and spread her legs. He slowly inserted the butt plug and pushed down on her back reminding her to keep position. He told her she would get 12 with the bath brush but if she didn't hold position just like she was now then she would also be getting to feel his belt. She cringed but didn't say anything. The bath brush was such an evil implement and it took everything in her power to keep position for 5 of them, she didn't know how she would handle 12.

He brought the bath brush back and brought it down harshly on her right cheek and she gasped loudly. But she didn't have time to think before it came down again on her left cheek. She cried harder and harder as the brush landed time and time again first on one cheek then the other. The 10th stroke he brought down on the center of the cheeks and hit the plug squarely causing her to jump up and grab her ass. He pushed her back down quickly and left his hand on her lower back to help her take the last two strokes, leaving the hardest for last. She was relieved when all 12 were over but he told her to stay in position because she had penalty strokes coming for not maintaining position for the entire 12. She tried to protest but her protest fell on deaf ears as he took his belt out of the loops of his pants. He swung the belt back and brought it down harshly on the backs of her legs. She cried out and her knees went weak but she straightened them out quickly for the next two blows that came with the belt.

After the 3 penalty strokes he grabbed her arm and held her close as she cried and thanked him for punishing her. He told her that her punishment was not over and directed her to the corner where she stood for 10 minutes with her hands on her head. She had taken her punishment so well that he didn't feel the need to rub capsaicin on her ass like he did when she didn't take the punishment well. After 10 minutes he had her bend back over the couch to take the plug out and then they sat down on the couch and cuddled. Her misdeeds had been forgiven and she felt loved and cared for in his arms.