Sick Like Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made out. We didn't just kiss, we fucked one another's mouths and it was undoubtedly the best kiss I'd ever had. It was almost like my first kiss, like the first time you make out with someone.

Hell, Zack could have herpes on his mouth and I'd still kiss him again and again.

We were really getting into it, my hands tugging at his hair, nails scraping across his scalp as he widened my jaw even more. It felt like it was going to break but I didn't care, I wanted more of him. He even started biting on my bottom lip, pulling at it so he caused slight pain.

His hands swept up body over my clothes before he slipped one hand beneath my tank, over my bare skin that felt like it was on fire. I hissed when his nails clawed at my back. It was a good pain though, one I thoroughly enjoyed. I ground myself against him, feeling his erection and knew I was soaking wet.

Zack leaned back and began trailing his lips down my neck, first suckling on my ear lobe then down to my collar bone and back up to lick lightly below my chin. I shivered and sucked in a deep breath.

Did this place have a bathroom? Or better yet, we both arrived in our vehicles.

He pulled back, panting, my lipstick staining his lips. "Fuck me," he muttered, eyes alight with desire.

"I would love to," I winked at him and began wiping away the evidence from his face.

He glanced around us but nobody seemed to be interested in what we were doing for everybody else was too busy having "over the clothes" sex essentially. "I'm more of a bedroom kind of guy but..." he pointed to his crotch, at his obvious pain.

"Hmm, appears we'll have to do something about that," I growled and swept a hand over him.

He jumped a little and I grinned. But before I could bask in my glory, one of his hands traveled up my thigh to get under my shorts where his fingers trailed over my trimmed curls. I squeaked but he had placed one hand on my hip to keep me in place. I had never been touched like this before in public, not even when I was a teen and was experiencing sexual awakening.

"Sh," he commanded and flicked my clit. My leg involuntarily jerked but then he pinched me and I threw my head back.

I had my hands on his shoulders, trying to gain some sort of ground when my body began to move of its own accord., pressing into his fingers so he could have better access to my clit. My hips were grinding on top of him while I tried to create friction since I was almost there. The climax was so close, I was already beginning to tense up, biting my lower lip enough to where it nearly bled.

"Zack," I whispered and closed my eyes.

But he slowed down and removed his fingers.

"What?" I asked and looked dead into his eyes. He was wearing a smirk, a dimple forming in his left cheek. I grew agitated that he had me close to coming and then he took it away.

Before I could even open my mouth to cuss him out, his fingers plunged into me deeply, and I came. Hard. I didn't mean to but I was already on the precipice of an orgasm that it just happened. No one has ever made me come that quickly and with this expert fingers, I was groaning and squeezing his shoulders tightly. I threw my head back again and moaned loudly, just as the song that was playing hit the chorus.

Wave after wave of pleasure swept through me and then some. My legs were jerking from the intensity of the orgasm.

"Wow," Zack mumbled, his eyes finding mine immediately. "Man, I could see you come like that every single day." His voice had gotten deeper with each word, desire dripping on the end of each syllable.

My heart sped up at his comment. I had only known him for a couple of hours and already, I wanted to jump into his bed and spend the entire day there. "Th-thanks."

"No, thank you," he growled before picking me up so we were both standing. "Like I said, I'm a bedroom kind of guy but, a bathroom in this case will do. But don't worry, I plan on fucking you at my house," he promised, an evil glint to his eyes.

I gulped and numbly nodded. "This isn't a one-time thing?" I asked as he guided me towards the back of the bar where several doors lined the walls.

He abruptly halted, his hand enveloping mine. "It doesn't have to be."

"But, we barely know each other-," I started but he interrupted me.

"And yet, you've already given me a raging boner and I'm willing to fuck you in a place I've never fucked anyone before. But I'm also sure you're more than willing to be fucked just as much as I want to fuck you. So, I'm pretty sure you want me to fuck you right now, don't you?"

He said the word "fuck" too many times in that sentence but it had me practically panting.

Now, had some other guy spoken to me that way, I probably would have kneed him in the balls. However, I was super turned on by Zack at this very moment. I literally had to have him. Now.

"Yes," I murmured before he pulled me back in for a searing kiss on my lips.

He backed away, smirk playing on his face and nodded towards an ajar door in a low-lit corner. We walked over to it and stepped inside, making sure no one had noticed us. Thankfully, no did and so, we shut the door behind us but not before Zack had me pressed up against it.

His lips ravaged mine in a frenzy of teeth and tongues. God, this man was something else.

I moaned and managed to crawl up his body, using my hands to tear at his clothes while he reached beneath my tank to graze my nipples with his fingers. I hissed when he twisted them a little roughly but I didn't mind. I was too busy lost in the way his mouth was making me feel at that very moment: alive and undone.

I trailed my hands down his front to the button on his pants, releasing it in one smooth motion. I unzipped him, all while his face was glued to mine, and reached inside to grip his cock. It felt huge in my grasp but I still was able to have a firm grip on him.

I slowly rubbed him and down, feeling the velvety shaft jerk and twitch at my touch. He was so soft and warm and hard all at the same time.

My thumb skimmed over his head and I squeezed it, earning me a growl.

Before I knew what was happening, while my hand was still slowly rubbing him, Zack threw me against the door, tearing my lips away from his. I gasped when a knee of his came up between my thighs, resting just at my cleft. "Keep touching me like that and I'll blow all over you," he whispered, his mouth dangerously close to my ear, as one hand pulled mine away from him.

A tingle began in my toes, travelling up my legs to land in my middle. You know, that sort of ache that has you on the brink of absolute pleasure, a budding orgasm that nearly overtakes you, forcing all of your muscles to tense up. Yeah, I was right there.

Zack's mouth was amazing on my neck, sucking and biting. Oh, I'm sure I'll have hickey tomorrow. Well, maybe a few. But I didn't care. I didn't want him to stop. I moaned and ran my free hand over his front, feeling the muscles bunch and relax beneath my touch. I wanted to see him naked however given our current situation, I would have to just deal with him being pressed up against me.

"Take these off. Now," he commanded, tugging at my shorts, tongue darting out to lick a fiery trail under my chin as he bunched up my tank over my head. It fell to the floor in a heap.

I did as he said and he wrapped my legs around his waist.

And plunged into me.

I gasped again, using my hands to keep myself steady against his shoulders so he wouldn't push up towards the ceiling. I could have sworn I heard the door crack though.

He thrust slowly once, twice, thrice before basically jack-rabbiting his hips. I cried out with each pump of his hips. Over his shoulder, I noticed a medium-sized wall mirror and watched myself being fucked wantonly by this semi stranger. I stared at myself in the mirror, gazing at Zack's clothed back, the way the shirt stressed across his taut back as he grunted in my ear.

He turned his head slightly and caught my eye, looking into the mirror behind us and smirked before he bit my jaw.

I pulled at his hair, clutched at his shoulders while he still hammered into me. God, this felt...divine. I never wanted this to end. Not even with the way he stretched me or the fact that he wasn't wearing a condom. Fuck, he could have multiple venereal diseases and I'd still let him enter me without any protection.

But I was too caught up to realize I had forgotten to renew my birth control prescription. It would be okay.

As long as I could have this one fantastic moment of irrevocable pleasure, I'd always cherish it.

I was panting by the time his hand snaked its way down between our bodies to flick my clit. His thumb slowly massaged the little bundle of nerves and I threw my head back even more. Dear baby Jesus, I was so close.

"Zack," I muttered. He circled his thumb faster and pulled away to run it along my stomach instead.

I was still close even before he started rubbing me that having his skin on mine only intensified the immense pleasure he was giving me. I don't know. It was just something about the way he touched me that had my body on the edge of coming.

He lifted his shirt so our middles were aligned better, his hard abs pressed against my little flab of a belly. Granted, I stopped working out a few weeks ago, I had gained a little bit of weight.

No one to blame but myself.

He then paused, our pelvic bones melded against one another, before he unwrapped my legs from around his waist to maneuver us into a different position. Instead of holding me up by his body to where my left foot was dangling on the floor and my right knee was up in the air. He held the bend of my knee as he started to pump, sliding in and out, slowly.

His mouth found mine as he quickened his pace, popping his hips to slam hard into me, banging me against the door. We swallowed each other's moans while our tongues tangoed, clashing and fighting to reach the deepest.

My fingers dug into his shoulders and neck, leaving little half-moons on his skin. His grip on my knee slipped onto my thigh and tightened, squeezing hard enough to make me withdraw my face from his and throw my head back to cry out. He took that opportunity to attack my neck once again, running his teeth over my sensitive skin.

His free hand felt over my bra, clasping my breast and kneading it. One of my hands landed on his and moved with it while my other one searched for my clit. I rubbed it furiously while he licked his way up my throat, adding fuel to the fire of my oncoming orgasm. I was on the brink, curling my toes, flexing and tightening my muscles as I knew the heat was about to be released, scorching every part of my body. The urge to pee was strong and I knew this would be good.

"I'm gonna," I panted, feeling the familiar tension rise up in my body. "C-come!"

I screamed his name as the most powerful orgasm crashed over me, forcing my body vibrate around him. I heard liquid crash to the floor and knew I just squirted. I had to if his strangled groan was any indication.

His thrusts grew staggered, faster even while his hand on my breast stiffened.

The tell-tale sign of his jerking cock inside of me told me that he was finished. His head fell to the crook of my shoulder while he caught his breath.

He released his hold on me but still kept our bodies intertwined. He sought out my mouth and gave me the sweetest and most passionate kiss I have ever received. There was no tongue invasion or even teeth in the way. No, it was just lips suckling on one another.

The kiss slowly died out with him pulling away.

We stared at one another while he became soft and finally, slipped out. "That was...amazing," he whispered and stepped back a little. "We should do that again."

I nodded mutely and stood warily, my legs weak from my orgasm and from him holding me up.

He tucked himself back into his jeans while I re-dressed and felt him leaking out of me.

"Uh-oh," I muttered.

He paused his zipping and looked up quickly at me. "What's wrong?" He cocked his head to the side curiously. "Was it not good?"

I shook my head. "No, it was! It's just that...we didn't use any protection. Not that I mind because I'm clean but..."

"You don't know if I am," he finished for me. He shrugged and smiled. "You don't have to worry about me. I always use protection, well, except for tonight, but I also can't get any one pregnant."

I gasped and brought my hand up to my mouth. "Oh my- I'm so sorry."

He scrunched his nose. "Why? It's my choice."

Now I was confused. Sure, I didn't want kids either but I wouldn't think it'd be okay if someone couldn't ever have them.

At my look, he waved a hand in front of me. "I got a vasectomy years ago. Knew I never wanted any."

Okay, why did that seem to burden my heart? I felt a sting deep down and became unsure of why I felt that. Like I cared. This was probably a one- time thing and we'd never see each other again. Which was fine with me.

I think.

After we were both dressed, we stood in an awkward silence, each waiting for the other to say goodbye or even give out our number.

"So, this counts as a first for me."

I cocked a brow. "What's a first?"

He smirked, "Fucking a random girl in a closet. Like I told you. I'm a bedroom kind of guy. I wanted to fuck you in my house which is up the way, but, this was our only option. For now."

Suddenly, the handle on the door began to jiggle and I jumped back, falling into Zack who caught my upper arms. The door swung open and an old man stood on the other side, eyes wide in surprise at seeing us in there. Sex hung heavily in the air and you could cut the tension with a hot knife.

He only rose his eyebrows before sneering and stepping aside, allowing us to exit. I smiled at him and went through the crowd, sidestepping thrashing bodies to make my way through the crowd.

I didn't look back to see if Zack followed behind me as I left the bar and got in my car that I guess I forgot to lock. I reached into my pocket for my keys and found them, along with something else. A square piece of paper with a neat scrawl on it.

Thirteen digits and a four-lettered name met my eyes. But underneath the number and name, I noticed a tiny note.

"I want to fuck you at my house."

I grinned and tucked the card in my purse before driving away. Maybe I'll call him.

Oh, who was I kidding? I planned on taking him up on his offer. Maybe. I sighed and leaned back as I drove out of the parking lot, rolling his words over and over again in my head. "I wanted to fuck you in my house," I muttered aloud and focused on the highway, watching as the yellow and white lines blurred by.

"Oh, he will be," I whispered and turned up my radio, speeding down the road, remembering how he felt inside of me.

I knew that I wanted him again, in me, and even all over me.

12