Sick of Dating

Story Info
A guy ends up getting what he asks for and a whole lot more.
2.8k words
2.51
20k
11
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been divorced a long time, now in my early 40's and an empty nester. The thoughts of dating did not sound fun at all. I tried a couple internet dating sites with very little success. I had a house, car, boat, and a decent job. I would think dating would be pretty easy at this point; I was wrong. It seemed like a lot of the girls I would meet still had a bunch of kids they were trying to raise, normally with a crazy ex-husband. I had a lot of female friends but just could not find the right one to have a long term relationship with.

One night I was venting about this to a female co-worker, Jennifer. I was telling her how I was sick of all these 1st dates. It seems like that is all I go on. I wish there was a way to skip the dating and just be in a relationship. My friend was giving me a hard time about it. She says, yeah I know your type, short and sassy. I blush a little bit, it's true that I like the short girls. I do prefer them with some curves though. I try to fire back, telling her I don't have a type. She smiles at me and calls bull shit on me. You love those short girls with a nice round ass and down right bossy. I was busted, what could I say.

It was that moment where she goes, you know my friend Jess that you met at my wedding is now divorced. I do my best to hide my smile. There was no way I had a chance with Jess, but damn I sure liked the idea. She was so sexy. She was about 5' 2" with an ass that was perfect, just enough flare to her hips. I had not talked to her much that night, but she had the reputation for being a bit of a spit fire.

I change the subject to work and life. We keep drinking for another hour or so and I was getting a buzz. I could not stop thinking about Jess and her sexy smile. I zoned off for a bit and then mumbled something to the effect of I wish I had a chance with Jess. Jenifer starts laughing uncontrollably. I am bright red from embarrassment and the booze.

You probably have a better chance than you think with Jess, but I warn you not to go there. I know bossy is your type but she takes it to a whole new level. You don't know her past but that was her second divorce. Her 1st was really bad and her second guy was great but she is hard to deal with. Jennifer is quiet for a moment and then smiles. I don't think you should but I bet she would like you. She likes smart guys that let their wives or girlfriends run the show.

I start back pedaling. I don't think she would be into me. I saw the guy she was with at your wedding and he was a jock type. Stupid idea but I bet it would have been fun. I kind of zone off for a bit and she brings me back with some comment about maybe it's not worst idea in the world.

What are you talking about?

You and Jess going out. You want a relationship. She wants a man that is stable and smart. I think you should ask her out. She is a little crazy but smart and fun. You will have a good time.

No, no. I am not up to it at this point. Think I will go back to looking at mail order brides. I give her a big smile.

Your a chicken shit she tells me.

Yeah so, I respond. It's time we closed out. It is late. I am going to use the bathroom, if you see our waitress ask for the check. I think it is my turn to pay. I wonder to the bathroom thinking about how hot Jess is. I really would do anything to have a woman like that. When I get back to the table there is a couple of shots there, one at my seat and one at hers. I thought you were suppose to get the check not order more booze.

She reaches for the glass and says quit whining you bitch and drink up. I down the shot, damn straight bourbon. If I was not already drunk I was now. Jennifer is giggling. I finally ask what she is laughing about.

Really, your phone code is 1234? She starts laughing even harder.

What did you do???? I pick up my phone. It shows an a new text message from a number I did not know. I click on it and the blood drains from my face as I read it:

From me: Hi, this is Steve. We met at Jennifer wedding. She gave me your number. I hope that is ok. I was wondering if you would like to get a drink sometime?

Response: Sure. I remember you. The shy guy that was at the bar half the night. I am out of town for the weekend but how about Tuesday.

What did she say?? Sorry I couldn't resist. I knew you were to chicken to do it so I did it for you.

I replied, ok sounds good to the text. I was lost in thought. This sounds great but she is way out of my league. We paid our tab and I had to take an uber home. I was partly excited and scared to death. I finally decide I am going to cancel the date. This is a really bad idea. I am just going to end up a fool. As I am almost to fall asleep or pass out dependents on how you want to think about it I hear my phone buzz.

It was Jess: Hey, sounds like you had a fun night with Jennifer. I had a long conversation with her tonight. We might have some fun. She said you want to skip dating and go right to relationship... Interesting concept. When we meet I want to know what you want in a relationship and what is a deal killer for you.

As I read it I know I can't go. What did Jennifer tell her? Fuck this is not good. Just then another text. It's a picture of her laying on her stomach in bed smiling. The message says here is your good night kiss. You can just see over her shoulder her nice round ass in a pair of panties. Fuck, I am screwed. I have to go now.

The next couple days were slow. I must have went back and forth 100 times about going or not going. She was so fucking sexy but I don't think she will be into me. We had been texting learning about each other. She had one son out of the house just like me. She had a college degree and worked in fiance. She was way smarter than I thought. I was really starting to like her for more than her looks. She liked the outdoors just like me. I felt like I was getting my hopes up just to get them smashed. I had let myself go. I was ok looking but about 35 lbs over weight, and receding hair line. Then Tuesday night arrived and I headed to the sports pub we agreed to meet at.

When i walked in my heart was pounding and I was sweating. I spotted her at the bar talking to a guy. I stopped and started to turn around when she saw me and waived me over. walk over and she introduces me to this guy she is talking to. They knew each other from school. She tells me to get a table and she will be right over. I find a booth in the back and sit down. I can still see them, and she gives him a quick kiss and a long hug. You can tell he is enjoying holding her tight.

She sits down with her big smile and for me it's is all over. She could ask me to do anything and I would say yes. We talked and drank for about two hours. It was the most amazing date I had ever had. I was already in love. Out of no where she ask, Did you take time to think about what you want out of a relationship? I want to hear.

I told her I wanted a sexy woman to do things with. To not have to worry about her leaving me. Someone that likes to do the same things as I do. I hated going to work functions alone, so someone to go to those things with. I want a best friend.

And the deal breakers?, she ask.

I don't know. I don't do super emotional very well. Or deal with drama. I need someone I can talk to and have a mental connection with. I filled in some details and even eluded to some hot sex. She was listening intently and waited for a break in my response.

I noticed you didn't mention infidelity as a deal breaker.

No, I said. I even tried a little swinging back in the day. As long as I have her mind, I do not get to jealous over a little fun. What about you? What do you want in a relationship?

She was smiling big now.

I want to be a Queen she responded.

I thought all you girls wanted to be princesses now days?

Nope, I want to be a Queen. Princesses still get told what to do at times. I want to be in complete charge. I was taken back but to be honest this was hot. Don't get me wrong. I want a partner as my equal in all those important things like finance and life changing things. When it comes to social and sexual aspect of my life, I want to be in complete charge and never questioned. My man has to know, that I know what is best.

I smile, that sounds pretty doable.

No, you have to understand that there are things that are not fair. There will be double standards. I spent my first 10 years of marriage under the thumb of an ass hole. I will never do that again. I do want I want and I need a man that is happy making me happy.

She stands up, comes over to me and squeezes in the booth siting on my lap. The smell was unreal, and I was lost in lust. I felt the heat of her hot sex through her jeans. This was so hot. Just then the waitress comes up with two shots she ordered. I am feeling embarrassed but don't want her to move. She tilts my head back and pours both of them down my throat. She looks me in the eyes and says, I am going to tell you some of my rules and you then can decide if I am moving in tonight. I say nothing.

You will never question me when it comes to our social or sex life. I promise you will be happy and I know best. I require morning oral worship every day followed by coffee in bed. I do not suck dick, so don't ask. I spent to many years pleasing a dick. You will then start my shower and then you can start your morning. I have a fuck buddy that I have been fucking for 2 years and I will not be stopping. My jaw almost hit the floor but my dick was hard as hell. Before you even ask, no I don't share you will remain 100% faithful to me. I told you life will have lots of double standards but Queen Jess knows best. There are a lot more rules but this should get us through the night. I am thinking what the hell. What the hell do I do. She then gives me the deepest kiss I ever had.

So? So? I ask. Am I your Queen or not? I know it is a lot to take in but I need you to make a decision.

Umm, What do I do... I am so conflicted. She is amazing. We get along great but she just told me she is going to keep fucking her friend even if we are in a relationship. Just then she grinds on my leg. That was it... Ok I respond.

No the proper response is, Yes Queen Jess. I am your loyal subject.

I repeat after her.

Good. Now take my hard. Your now in a relationship. When we get to my car, get the suit case out of the back and put it in your car. Make sure you open all doors for me.

My head was going nuts. I could not think straight. I still did everything she said. It was like I was under a spell. I just could not say no.

When we got to my house, I showed her around. I took her suit case to the bedroom.

We were both tipsy and it was late on a work night. She suggested we get some sleep and we can talk more in the morning. I do my normal ready for bed and crawl in bed. I am wearing shirt and boxer briefs. When she comes in she is looking so sexy. She has these way to small boy shorts on and a tight thin top.

Get up bitch. I am startled by her voice. First of all bitches sleep naked and they remain at the side of the bed kneeling until the Queen lays is in bed. I get up and stand there. Strip down, remember Queen knows best. I strip down and she eyes me over. We have a lot of work to do, both man scaping and diet/gym time. She crawled into bed and I followed. She let me spoon up next to her and she fell asleep fast. I got almost no sleep. How was I suppose to deal with this. She is amazing and crazy all in one. I finally drifted off to sleep.

I normally wake up early and did. I was looking at how sexy she was when she slept. I held her tight and took in the scene. I am dumb but I am thinking I need to stick this out. I need this woman in my life. I start to kiss her neck, and I feel a hand on the top of my head pushing down. I remember the morning oral and take the hint. When I get under the blanket I can already smell her. There is a hot camel toe in those two small shorts. I pull them down and start to kiss her sex. I was out of my mind with lust. Maybe this will lead to sex... It has been a while for me. I get instructions on softer or harder more tongue or suck it like this. Then it happens she grabs the back of my head and starts moaning and cumming all over my face. After about a minute she pushes me away and says coffee.

I go down and make coffee and take it to her in bed. I sit there and look at how beautiful she is. She says I know its a lot to take in but you will be very happy as your Queens subject. Now start my shower and then you can get ready in the spare bathroom. We just started dating, you can't see me naked yet. She smiles and I give in and do as told.

I had made a light breakfast and waited at the table. We both had work so it was a quick breakfast then off to get her car. As we pull in she starts to talk. I will email you a list of things to get at the store so you can cook for me. Also I need you to put up all the stuff I brought over last night in your closet. You will have plenty of time since it is wed. night and I see Derrick every Wed and Friday night. I will be home around 10 or 11. I will see you then. Oh yeah, I think masturbation is a privilege and you need permission from me and that will have to be earned so keep your hands off my little cock. See you tonight sweety as she gave me one of those kisses that made me melt into knowing I was going to do as told.

More at a later date.