Siddella's Surrender

Story Info
Caught by Frika, Siddella the Fae's virginity is at stake.
4.1k words
4.53
15.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sascha_I
Sascha_I
29 Followers

Menace territory, areas in the run down parts of the city-states harbored a faction of Faeries similar to the Cyber-Fae, only most of them gave up the unnatural binding of fae magick to technology. Once they learned what the surgery would entail when completed, many of them chose death or tried to escape the horrid doctors and so called healers who performed the operations. Then they rebelled against the government, creating a low class, high tech group of outlaws who harbored an intense hatred for anything not true faery.

They weren't all that fond of the Black Angus, either.

Happy with his diversion, Frika took off down the street towards the checkpoint where he was to meet the puma.

Panting, he broke off into a sprint so fast that buildings blurred past him if he had normal vision.

Siddella's head was no doubt spinning from the sheer speed at which he ran.

Her petty attempts at trying to steal energy from him made him chuckle. She couldn't manipulate energy of the Black Angus. It just wasn't done. Most of the Unseelie had forgotten about Ancient magick that hovered here in the land. It remained alert, aware of the changes in Faery, but dormant.

Something in him awoke, calling to the sleeping power of the Black Angus. Every nerve became open to her energy, wanting to mix it with his, to strengthen them both.

Why?

Frika hadn't the time to figure it out yet. He scouted the surroundings, looking for Menace or military.

Upon coming to an empty, boarded building, Frika slowed his pace, trotting down the sidewalk until he came to what passed for the entrance.

A large piece of graffiti covered wood blocked the door. Pawning the ground, Frika stood to his full height while letting bones in his body adjust so he could walk on two legs again.

Siddella hung from his collar, forcing him stumbling back a few steps before he reached around and caught her lithe body in one hand.

She screamed.

He swung her around to face him, spinning the collar around his neck. Amused, his muzzle curled upwards, revealing rows of razor sharp teeth when he smiled.

His voice, gruff and deep, rumbled low in his chest. "Do you know what gives the Black Angus its power?"

Reaching for the chain between the cuffs and his collar, Siddella kicked at Frika. "No and I don't care!"

Frika grabbed the chain from her and snapped it in his hands. "You should care. You've just become worth a lot to me."

Siddella thrashed wildly, kicking out at him and shaking her hands. "What are you talking about? I'm already no good to you. What the fuck were you and your Black Angus doing in this city anyway? It's not good for you?"

Working to smooth out the tones in his voice, Frika called enough magick to change his head back to looking fae. "Says who?"

"Says the fucking CyberMage and his entire group of cronies, that's who!"

The mischievous smile reached his eyes. "If I didn't know better, I'd think you actually cared for me."

Siddella spat the words out. "Fuck no. I hate dealing with wolves and the Black Angus are high on my list of beings I'd rather die than be with!"

Frika let magick envelope him so that his body returned to its previous form. Fur and fang disappeared and became flesh and blood fae once again. Long blond hair fell over his hips. Muscles flexed with power. Features smoothed and Frika even lost an inch or six in height.

Siddella remained cuffed and held off the ground. "Ugh! Put me down!"

He shook his head. She was going to play hard to get, a fact that amused him. "I don't think so. You'll run away. And this is a kidnapping." He grinned.

Siddella rolled her hips against his. "I can make it worth your while if you let me go."

He cocked a brow. "You will. But on my terms."

Muscles in her throat worked. Her jaw clenched. Nervousness poured off her in waves. She couldn't actually go through with actual sex, she was a virgin! "What are you planning?"

He jerked the chain bound to her handcuffs towards him. He dragged her towards the alleyway, keeping them both against the wall. He turned and grinned sheepishly at her. "You'll see."

The sound of Siddella swallowing echoed in the space between the two buildings.

Finally Frika stopped and looked up. He saw the broken window, just as the puma had told him.

It wasn't six feet up, however. More like ten. And it didn't look large enough for them both to get through. Well, Siddella could get through it easily, her sexy little body was lithe and light.

Except for her delicious curves would prevent her from fitting into the tiny windows.

He licked his lips at the thought of exploring her.

Fuck. Another glance reassured him that his body surely couldn't fit through that hole, either.

He sighed. "Guess you're going up first."

Chapter 3

Siddella's mouth twitched in annoyance. "You're doing what?" She looked at the giant brick wall and then back at Frika. His features remained handsome except for that devil may care grin he wore.

That set something off in her that zapped her core.

"You're going through the window first. It's a command, little girl."

She snorted. "I don't take commands very well."

Frika held up a hand, pointing a sharp talon at her. "You're not in a position to negotiate."

She sighed. "And I'm not a little girl." She tried to set her hands on her hips but remembered the stupid handcuffs. "Just what am I supposed to do when I get inside?"

Frika shrugged. "I haven't figured that part out yet. I just know you need to get inside that building and so do I."

Siddella wanted to scream. First she'd been chased by the Cyber-Fae, forced to seduce a Halfling for cover, only to end up at a party thrown for the Black Angus. Then she'd been kidnapped as collateral, was that what Frika said? She stomped her foot. "I won't do it."

"You will."

"But," she gasped, "there could be Menace in there! We could be risking our lives and for what?"

Frika looked around, before looking back at her. He settled his gaze on her. Specifically his eyes focused the part her body where her shirt hung open, leaving exposed flesh.

She shivered. "Oh no. Don't get any ideas, Mister."

An eyebrow rose. "I take it you've heard about our legendary sex drives?" Frika grabbed the chain hanging between the two cuffs and yanked her to him. "Come on. I think I know another way in."

He dragged her along. She felt like kicking and screaming but that would only attract unwanted attention. They were in Menace territory. The faction of Faeries who rejected the CyberMage and his push for technology had gathered in the various rundown parts of each City-State, holding up in small colonies in an attempt to gain strength and momentum.

She would have handed over the grid codes to them but they couldn't pay her.

They'd also kill her immediately afterwards.

"Fuck," the metal rings dug into her wrists. She picked up her feet and tried to keep up with Frika's long strides.

He rounded the corner with her in tow. Stopping, he pointed to two planks of wood with that remained closed with a thick chain and what looked like a padlock.

"The puma was right."

Siddella's interest piqued. "Puma?"

"Yeah," he nodded. "More on that shortly. You can't touch that chain but I can. I hope." He reached for it with his free hand and grabbed it. Yanking hard, the muscles in his arm flexed against the fabric of his shirt.

The chain broke.

Frika hissed out a swear.

Cautiously, Siddella took his hand in hers. The wound smelled of burnt flesh. His hand was warm in hers even out in the frigid cold. Her clothes weren't going to keep her warm for much longer. She looked harder at the wound, figuring out what it was once it registered. "Silver."

He nodded.

"Who would know we'd wind up here?"

Frika shrugged. "Just the other Black Angus and the puma contact from Earth. This place has been abandoned for as long as this part of town has been empty. I figure we've got about," he heaved one of the large wooden doors back and waited.

Siddella stepped behind him. "About what?"

Frika tested the steps leading below ground. His boot hit with a thud that echoed down the chamber. "About three days before we need to leave. I'm hoping that time passes here as it does in Earth."

Interested, she continued pressing. "Why?"

"The puma I'm supposed to meet was to meet me a day after we planned and staged our fake coup. Come on."

Frika pulled on the chain.

Siddella followed as best she could into the darkness, uncertain of what was going on. She just had to follow him and hope that she could find a way to get word to her informant of her whereabouts so she could unload the grid codes and collect her payment. Then it would be off to Earth to live out the rest of her life in peace and warmth.

Keeping her hands at Frika's back, she kept close to him.

He stepped down carefully, one foot at a time until they reached the bottom. "I wonder if there's power here."

His hand slid along the wall until it stopped. With her enhanced vision she could see in the dark but because the grid drained much of her energy and kept her levels so low, it took longer than it should for her to adjust to the darkness.

A switch flipped. Light up ahead lit around the walls several feet in front of them.

Siddella gasped at what she saw.

Frika chuckled. "Figures someone would lead me here. Bet they didn't know I'd have you in tow, either."

She wondered if he was hiding more than he was letting on. If that was the case, she ahd every right to be pissed, especially since he'd kidnapped her. Ire rose in her blood. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I am suggesting that someone is playing this scenario like a game. I know they're on our side, the puma works for some sort of earthen wolf with duties similar to the Black Angus. But..." he rubbed his chin with one hand.

Siddella wanted to smack him upside the head. Spread out before her were tools and of sexual torture. Large wooden X frames lined one wall while the other remained bare.

Frika tugged the lead on her cuffs and headed towards the light.

Her mouth dropped at the sight of so many different types of wooden paddles and crops hanging from one wall. Who knows what they'd find once they crossed into the next room. "Someone's a bastard."

Frika laughed, a low rich masculine sound. "I think the bastard is the being who does not enjoy all the fun we're going to have while we're holed up here."

Her eyes widened. Jaw dropping agape, she reached up to smack Frika upside the head, only to be reminded of the handcuffs. She ground her teeth and hissed.

"Poor little undersexed faery." Frika snickered. "You act as though you've never seen any of this stuff."

Truth be known, she had but only in catalogues. Siddella wasn't one for kink, at least she didn't think so.

He picked up an empty wine bottle. "I wonder how long this has been here." He set it aside and continued into the next room.

Siddella trailed behind him.

He moved aside. "Wow," he whistled.

The large room had plenty of space with a variety of crosses, padded benches and chains hanging from various hooks in the ceiling. Siddella's mouth ran dry when she realized that she'd be stuck here for at least two days with a sexy, overbearing Black Angus who just happened to have lustful designs on her virgin body.

She swallowed hard.

"Something the matter, Siddella?"

She screamed! Just the way her name rolled off his tongue dripped with sex and promise of things more wicked than the kiss they shared earlier.

His lips curled upwards in a slow smile. "You don't realize that you're a little power source for me, do you?"

She put her hands up in protest, aware of the chain dangling between them. "What are you talking about?" She backed up; found her ass bumping against a wall.

Frika slid an arm around the back of her head and yanked her hair.

Her lips parted in response.

He drew her in for a kiss.

She tried to bite the tongue that filled her mouth but found her knees growing weak while it seems like trillions of butterflies danced in her stomach. Her heart shot into her throat.

He tasted her, flicking his tongue delicately along her lower lips before pressing his firm mouth against hers.

She let out a tiny mew and pressed her hands against the hardness of his chest. The scent of Earth and dirt filled her senses along with masculine aromas that threatened to intoxicate her.

Hating how she responded to his body, she tried to shove him off.

It didn't work.

His mouth moved over hers in a sweeping manner that pulled her attention from all thoughts of resistance.

Power flooded her body at the same time, forcing her to respond to the pent up lust within her.

Her pussy grew damp.

She rubbed her thighs together. The sensation of his muscled leg between hers pressed that irritating material between her legs and against her clit.

She whined into his mouth.

Fingers threaded through her hair, tugging on her strands. Teeth nibbled over her jaw and down the line of her neck.

Siddella moaned.

In the distance, she swore she heard something click but her mind was too distracted with the pop of buttons off her shirt to notice anything but Frika's hands.

"I knew you were beautiful when I saw you," he murmured against her slick skin.

Heat flushed her pale cheeks into a shade of pink.

Frika moved the shirt aside, freeing her breasts and binding her arms at her sides. Taking a nipple into his mouth, he kissed and suckled the nub until she was hard and aching between her thighs.

Siddella struggled against him, unsure of what to do next. She couldn't move much, didn't want to move more than to shred her clothing and give into the nature of her kind.

But he would be her first.

She'd avoided direct sexual intimacy with others, in favor of teasing and maintaining control in all scenarios. The Unseelie version of sex usually ended up with one or both parties bleeding profusely and that looked too painful for her taste.

But Frika wasn't giving her the option of avoidance.

His hard cock pressing against her thighs made her wet, brought out wanton desires she'd long ago buried. She literally wanted to beg him, but that would bring out all her fears once again.

Unseelie sex almost always involved inflicting damage for the thrill of the endorphin rush. The fae wanted to feel and needed the heat of hurt in order to counter the freezing temperatures and mechanized environment that was so far from their nature. It also involved blood. Lots of blood. Usually, if both parties weren't drenched with blood, cut so badly that wounds would heal in days instead of hours due to typical magick, then there was no true satisfaction.

But Frika's mouth continued nuzzling her full breasts, sucking her flesh and pulling strangled moans from her.

Unconsciously, Siddella wriggled her hips against his. The press of his hard erection against her made her squirm.

Popping more buttons from her, Frika nuzzled her belly. His murmured whispers sent shivers racing through her. "I have an idea."

Heat rose in her cheeks. Her mouth parted, hands clutched chains. Her eyes widened. She looked up and saw her hands bound to the wooden frame she'd been backed against. "What the hell? Let me—oh Lord and Lady!"

The snap on her pants popped off. The zipper slid down and strong hands held her hips in place while sliding the fabric down her thighs so slowly.

Siddella looked down to see Frika's huge body kneel before her. "What are you doing?" She shook, rattling the chains above her head. "How did you get me like this?" Panic set in. Her nerves went on alert. She began sweating with the pace of her heart beating loudly in her chest. He was going to—

His tongue dipped between her folds.

Hands on both legs held her in place while he flicked the tip of her pussy lips with his thick, wet tongue.

He pulled another moan from her.

She clenched her fists tighter around the chains that held her. A hand pressed against her pussy, two fingers sliding in knuckle deep.

"You're so wet and tasty," he muttered and dove in with his entire mouth, catching the tiny nub of her clit between his teeth. He sucked.

She bucked against his face but felt his fingers dig in and hold her against the wall.

She whimpered at the exotic feel of his tongue pressing against her clit. Fingers pumped her pussy, ramping up her breathing into a frenzied pant.

The play of his tongue swirling over her, inside her, around one lip, inside and to the other built sensation inside her so tight she felt a spring tighten around her clit.

A sharp stab of pain shot through her.

Groaning, she almost didn't care about being cut open. Still, she opened her eyes and looked down to see the thick blonde mane of Frika's hiding his face.

He sucked and licked, fucked with his fingers, pumping two thick digits into her.

Her hips undulated against him, the sweet sensation of pain and pleasure blending into bliss that had her heart rate up. Siddella slammed her head against the wall, oblivious to the pain that would have normally hurt had she done that in a fight.

"Please, no!" she whimpered again. Louder, her words came in stuttered bursts from the sensations swelling within her. He'd bite her soon and cause her pain!

She fought against the tide inside her but Frika wouldn't let up.

Frika's lips nuzzled her lips. "You taste so good but we're going to make you remember this!"

She screamed, "NO!" Shaking her head back and forth, she begged, her outcries being ignored while Frika's tongue worked her into an even higher frenzied state.

The springs around her clit multiplied and tightened until something inside her broke. Suddenly she was awash in a glow of feelings so warm and inviting, her body felt lighter than air and her head spun.

She heard screaming.

Frika knelt beneath her and lapped up what looked like colorful juice, liquid from her core, sucking harder.

Her head swam in a sea so deep, so pure and beautiful like the land she heard stories about when Unseelie was pure magick. Colors held a sensual aura to them, even Frika's blonde hair appeared lighter despite his being a faery dog.

The darkness enveloping her body fed into her heart, her pussy, her body and filled her needs even as she struggled against her bonds.

After what seemed like an eternity, she opened her eyes and saw Frika standing just before her with flames of passion dancing in his eyes. She needed to refuse the next step in this game but couldn't quite make herself say the words.

She opened her mouth and started to speak, her lower lip trembling when she saw him reach for his zipper.

He cocked an eyebrow. "You're a virgin?"

Her cheeks turned a deep shade of red. She couldn't respond.

Turning her head away from him, she closed her eyes in shame even as the feel of post orgasmic glow held her.

"Looks like we need to play more before you take me inside you."

Looking at the sizable bulge in his pants, she swallowed the lump in her throat. There was no way she could take his massive cock inside her. The Black Angus were known in Unseelie for having demanding sex drives but that usually implied willing and experienced partners.

Weakly, she found her voice. "How can you want a virgin? And how would you expect to slide that in me?

A wicked grin crossed those perfect lips. His eyes darted across the room until they fell on an object.

Her eyes followed the line of his gaze. "The wine bottle? I don't think so! No!" She shook against her bonds and screamed, "Let me go! Let me down!"

She didn't care if the Menace or Cyber-Fae caught her at this point. He intended to fuck her with a huge wine bottle that had been sitting here for goddess knows how long!

Sascha_I
Sascha_I
29 Followers
12