Side Bet Bluff Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left her alone for a minute to get some items from my bathroom. Jaycee could hear the water running and called out questions, which I decided to ignore.

When I returned to the bed, I lifted Jaycee's torso and placed a folded towel underneath her bottom. Before Jaycee could ask any questions about it, I attacked her breasts with my mouth and hands. I tried to stimulate them as much as possible.

"Fuck me, Will. Please? Just do it. Ram me. Just take me. Sir? I'm dying here." Jaycee veered from whining to begging to demanding and back, all within the same stream of consciousness.

I grabbed the nipple clamps and quickly read over the instructions. Hmm, for beginners it recommended not leaving the clamps on for more than five minutes. Bummer. I'll have to change my plans. But Jaycee didn't know of my plans nor what I had in my hand, so what she didn't know wouldn't disappoint her. I set the pack to the side and decided to pinch and tweak her nipples a bit to provoke another round of reactions.

"Oh, you're killing me," Jaycee moaned. "And I hope you revive me afterwards so you can kill me again tomorrow night."

"Ok, Jaycee. I want you to hold still," I instructed.

"Why? What for?" Jaycee asked.

I placed a steaming hot and soaked washcloth over her pubis. I then removed the washcloth and squeezed out the water, letting it run through her pubic hair. Jaycee didn't follow my instructions very well. Her hips jerked and shook.

"Oh my god, my ass," Jaycee whimpered. Damn, what kinds of sensations was that butt plug giving her? It wasn't even one of those special vibrating or ridged plugs that I saw in the store, but was just a regular run of the mill phallus.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Such a bad girl," I chastised. "Believe me, Jaycee. Starting right now you really don't want to move." And I took a pair of scissors and started trimming her pubic hair.

"You're ..." Jaycee began. "Oh no. Master? Are you going to shave me? Oh God! This can't be happening."

I chuckled at that. I was really enjoying treating Jaycee as a sex toy to play with. Jaycee had been trying to hold her breath as I worked, but that could only last so long. When she couldn't take it anymore, her large breaths moved her entire body slightly up and down. I was careful to pull the scissors away from her until she calmed down, but I still gripped and tugged her hairs lightly to provide her some sensation.

By the time I had finished trimming the hairs as short as I could easily handle, Jaycee had calmed significantly. In fact, it seemed like she was practically asleep. Her breathing was easy and regular, her muscles were relaxed, and her only movement came from the filling and emptying of her lungs. I did get a slight reaction when I applied a fine coating of shaving cream. But it was just as well that she was making like a statue. I was very nervous doing this for her, but so wanted to see the final result.

I used light, even strokes. I frequently rinsed off the blade in a bowl of water I had on the mattress next to us. And I made sure to stroke my fingers over a just shaved patch to make sure no hair or stubble remained. The whole experience was incredibly intimate. Jaycee did have slight reactions from time to time, such as when I lightly pulled on her nether lips to make a more secure shave, or once when I exhaled a held breath right across her clit. Not once did Jaycee warn me off, make threats or tell me not to shave her. Not even when I focused on the area around her anus. I appreciated the level of trust she gave me. I was actually rather humbled by it.

When I was satisfied that Jaycee was as devoid of hair below the waist as the day she was born, I took the still warm washcloth back to the area to wipe any remnants of shaving cream or hair away, then took a moment to admire the view. Her vaginal lips were slightly parted, framing her inner treasures. Her clitoral hood was pulled back, proudly revealing Jaycee's excited clitoris. And lower still, the tab of her butt plug still protruded from her anus. I'd have to change that soon.

But first, this was just too tempting a vision. I leaned in and ran my tongue from just above the emerging plug, up through her lips, and then swirled around her clit. It felt incredible. No more little hairs stuck in my teeth. Now I had full contact with Jaycee's luscious skin.

"Yesssss," hissed Jaycee.

I continued to lap at her, and quickly got the first hints of Jaycee's wonderful taste. Within seconds I was feasting on her. And mere seconds after that I was drowning on her. Damn, talk about opening the floodgates.

I reached under her and gripped both of her cheeks. This set Jaycee off with an enormous groan. She arched her back to thrust her ass even more firmly into my hands, and I picked up on some vibrations emanating from deep within her. Was she having an orgasm? It was difficult to tell, as it kept going. But if this was an orgasm, I was going to prolong it as long as possible and so kept at what I was doing.

Jaycee kept groaning through an erratic pattern of breaths. She even threw in a rather pathetic sounding "Master" in the midst of it.

I finally came up for air and decided to enter into the final stages of tonight's festivities. First, I grabbed the next larger butt plug and lathered it up with plenty of lube. I grabbed a pillow and shoved it underneath Jaycee's butt, giving me greater room to work with. I then returned to my oral ministrations and waited until Jaycee was once again into a rhythm before slowly pulling out the smaller plug. Jaycee's legs shook like she was trying to kick, but thankfully the restraints held fast.

When it was clear I discarded and decided I had to feel her myself. I inserted my left pointer finger, which still had plenty of lube from preparing the second plug. There was resistance to my entry, but nowhere near as much as the first night I tried this. I quickly began sawing in and out of her, adding a twisting motion to loosen her up further. After guessing that was as much give as I could create, I replaced my finger with the second plug. I concentrated my tongue on Jaycee's clit as I inserted it. Jaycee began gasping with very short breaths, almost as if she was crying. But the second plug went in easier than I expected.

"Oh Master," Jaycee cried in a near whisper. It had been far too long since I'd kissed her so I made my way up her body, leaving a trail of kisses and small bites as I went. When I kissed Jaycee's mouth, she readily opened her lips and accepted my tongue, but she barely returned the kiss.

"How's my girl doing?" I asked her.

"Oh, Master. You're going to kill me tonight through sensory overload."

I chuckled at that.

"No, really," Jaycee said. "I don't know how much more I can take."

"You're going to have to take more, like this," and I eased my cock into her naked pussy.

Jaycee's mouth gaped open in an 'O' and she pressed her head backwards into her pillow. Damn she was tight. Really tight. Oh, it was the plug. Damn, I could feel it through her vaginal wall.

I braced myself up on my arms, my only contact with Jaycee being from within her. It seemed to take forever before I was fully sheathed. I gave a few full-length thrusts before realizing I was not going to last long. Not after this much of a build-up. If I wanted to complete my plan, I needed to get on with it pronto.

I eased mostly out so that I could reach Jaycee's nipples with my mouth. Just like before I ravaged her breasts with kisses, sucks, nips, grips, caresses, and light pinches. I received another four 'Oh, Master' cries as well.

When her nipples were appropriately engorged, I applied the nipple clamps. Jaycee emitted a high pitched whimper for each; her mouth showing a strong reaction to the pinching sensation.

I then re-started my thrusts in and out of Jaycee. Unlike our previous acts, Jaycee didn't set up a counter-rhythm. Whether that was from her being restrained to the bed, or that I overwhelmed her so thoroughly I'd have to ask later. Right now, I wanted to see if I could fuck her into unconsciousness. Jaycee's mouth was frozen in semblance of a painful cry. I set a strong pace with a slow acceleration.

After a few minutes I was really building a head of steam when the sensation from within Jaycee suddenly changed.

"Sorry, Master. I didn't mean to," Jaycee cried out.

"Didn't mean to do what?" I asked, confused, though still continuing my rhythm.

"The plug came out. I tried to hold it in, sir. Honest."

"That's ok," I soothed. "Though I guess I'll have to do something else to give you some new sensations."

And I paused for a few moments to remove her nipple clamps. There was a delayed reaction of a few seconds, which allowed me to return to my previous rhythm. But Jaycee started wailing. Her body bucked, trying to throw me off. Her pussy convulsed, gripping me again and again. It went on for a good fifteen, maybe twenty, seconds.

As soon as the violence stopped, Jaycee settled back onto the bed but began a fast breathing pattern of blowing out her breaths quickly through an 'oo' shape. Her pussy still continued its attack on my manhood, which I used to increase my pace even further. I eased my body down to smother hers, letting my elbows take some of my weight. Still pounding her, I began sucking Jaycee's neck while using my hands to grab her forearms and pull downward, increasing the tension from her restraints.

"My Masterrrrrrrrrr!!!" Jaycee called out. And I was done. My orgasm ripped down my spine, gathered in my ass, punched straight from my asshole through my body, grabbed my soul and poured it out my dick and into Jaycee.

Nothing of myself was left behind.

All that existed was darkness. I'm not sure for how long. I slowly became aware of my breathing, and then something else — a shaking and vibrating. Jaycee. She was quivering beneath me. I tried to hold her. To soothe her. I was inside her. I was part of her. And she needed me.

My senses slowly awoke from their temporary slumber, spreading my consciousness out to encompass my surroundings. Jaycee was saying something very softly.

"Thank you, Master. Thank you, Master. Thank you, Master."

I lifted my head to look at her. Her blindfold was askew but still covered her eyes. I pushed myself off of her, my strength still hiding from me. I removed her blindfold to reveal Jaycee's tear-drenched eyes.

"Oh, Jaycee, are you ok?"

She smiled at me, even with more tears flowing. "Yes, Master, thank you," she said, with quick nods of her head.

"Here, let me remove you from your restraints."

I quickly had her undone. Jaycee turned onto her left side and curled into a fetal position. I caught a glimpse of her butt plug still sticking out from her.

"Oh, Jaycee. Let me clean you up."

"I feel so empty all of a sudden," Jaycee said. "And like a mineshaft has been dug straight through my entire body!"

I put away all of our assorted devices used in this evening's action, including retrieving the second plug from the floor. Then I returned to the bed with another warm washcloth and I cleaned both of us of our combined fluids.

I soon climbed into bed and Jaycee turned over to curl her body into mine.

"I never thought I could feel anything like that. I didn't think it was physically possible to feel anything like that," she amended. "I may just become addicted to you."

Jaycee looked up at me serenely. I moved both arms around her and pressed her tightly to me. My hands moved downward, caressing her body, an expression of both affection and ownership. My right hand moved over her ass and Jaycee neither flinched nor made any movement to express hesitation or rejection. I kept my hand there, gently squeezed, and smiled at her.

Jaycee returned my smile. And just for a second, I thought I saw the adoration of my fantasy girl looking at me through Jaycee's eyes.

-------------------------

I'd like to thank Erik Thread and DisMan for their editing efforts. Any remaining errors are strictly my own. Thanks for reading and, as always, feedback is greatly appreciated.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bound Friends Pt. 01 Four friends discover their kinky side through a game.in BDSM
Rock and Water Ch. 01 Starting over, Corrine takes the path less traveled.in BDSM
A GOR-y Halloween What kind of slave would you be for Halloween.in BDSM
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
Slave Training Wife forces me to make her my slave.in BDSM
More Stories