Side Business Ch. 05

Story Info
Jill and Ben have a night to remember.
6.6k words
3.99
31.7k
61

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any misgivings I might have had about Jill and Ben's sexual exploits together were being rapidly erased with the renewed attention my sex life with Jill was experiencing. Since Ben left on Monday night I had been woken up three straight mornings with ball-draining blow jobs that left me weak in the knees and distracted most of the morning. Then at night I had finally experienced the glory of my wife's ass and I was not complaining one bit that I wasn't first.

If it took Ben fucking her to get her to want to explore and experience sex in new ways well then so be it. There was plenty of life left to enjoy it to the fullest. And we both seemed to have an extra bounce in our step lately.

When Thursday evening arrived Ben was absolutely true to his word. He had spent considerable time working on the website on his own and the results were amazing. Jill and I were very excited to see the changes and progress he had made. In fact he had made so much progress we were now ahead of schedule and Jill was going to have to start to devote more time to making jewelry. The energy was so high for all of us at this moment.

As our time that night started to wind down I felt pretty wiped. It had been a long week so I told Ben and Jill I was going to call it a night and let them close it down. I headed upstairs just before 11 o'clock and was lights out within 15 minutes.

I woke up and it was nearing 2 AM but Jill was not in bed yet. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know why. I rolled back over and fell back asleep. When I woke up around 6 AM, my normal time on a work morning, I looked over to see a completely naked Jill lying on her back, legs slightly open. She was still a bit swollen from the obvious pounding she had taken. There were plenty of Ben remnants between her legs as well.

I got up and headed to shower to get ready for my day knowing my streak of morning blow jobs was definitely coming to an end. After getting ready I headed to Jill's side of the bed and I saw the clothes she wore the night before piled up on the floor. I picked them up to put them in the closet and noticed that her pink panties had been completely ripped. I guess they were in a hurry.

As I kissed Jill on the cheek she woke up and looked at me in a haze.

"Late night I guess," I said.

She tried to gather her bearings before answering.

"I have a fucking hangover," she said.

"Oh I didn't realized you ended up drinking," I said.

"No," she replied. "I have a fucking hangover. A hangover from fucking."

"Oh," came my slightly surprised reaction. "Must have been good then."

"I'm not sure I can move," replied Jill. "My body has never been put in more positions in my life. It was like yoga sex. I'm spent. He can fuck forever."

"Well I'll get the kids ready this morning and let you regroup," I said. "Just come down before I need to leave for work."

And this became our routine for the next several weeks. Ben came over on Monday and Thursday nights and we all worked for two hours and I would go upstairs and Ben and Jill would fuck until they were done for the night. Sometimes I would stick around for a bit and sometimes I wouldn't.

We did have our first active three-way with Ben and I both fucking Jill at the same time, Ben in her pussy and me in her ass. That was pretty intense indeed. She had sucked us both together and all in all no one had anything to complain about.

Jill and I were more active than ever together and Ben seemed incredibly pleased with the sex he was getting at least twice a week. And then Jill was obviously having her cake and eating it too. I provided her what Ben couldn't and he provided her what I couldn't and since all else was going so well there was no reason to end a good thing.

When the next Monday came Ben was in an especially good mood. He told us he had gotten a promotion and that the company had won an award for the work he had done on a project and he was crediting us for how even his work life had changed for the better.

"I've been more engaged at work since our relationship has been so good," Ben started. "My people skills are better. I'm happier. I'm more motivated and it has shown in my work and my colleagues have noticed too."

He told us about the award and that on Saturday he was going to a dinner with the company CEO, President and VP where they would be presented their award as a company. He said he was nervous because it was a plus-one event and all the others in his company were bringing their spouses and he had invited a girl he knew from where he lived and just hoped she wouldn't screw it up.

Jill wasn't feeling so great that night so she excused herself early. Ben and I talked most of the night and it showed he was more nervous then he had led on about this work function. He had never been in a situation with upper management let alone something that was high profile. He was worried that his social skills for such an evening would not be up to par and that the girl he had invited and him didn't know each other that well and that could end up awkward too. The company had a hotel room for him but wasn't even sure his date would want to stay as they weren't really together. He was putting pressure on his date which I told him wasn't necessary. As long as she can behave and can carry a conversation you will be fine.

I told him not to worry and that people usually have a few too many cocktails at things like that and no one will remember. I told him to enjoy, have some questions he can ask those in his company that show his interest in the company in areas he isn't as familiar with and remember that they are all there because of his work. And if his date didn't want to stay just use the hotel room to get ready and you can go back home and sleep and thank her for coming. She gets a free night of dinner and drinks as well.

When he left he was in a good mood about it and felt like it was a great opportunity to advance his career and make an impact with upper management.

Thursday came and he still felt good about it. He had met with his date to talk about it as well which made him feel even better about it. We got more done that night and even though Jill was feeling better she wasn't quite her normal stuff. But she didn't want Ben to leave without a little something so after he packed up his stuff she told him to sit on the couch and she proceeded to give him a world-class blowjob to "release his stress" as she put it.

I must say he did look relieved as he left but who wouldn't after that kind of attention.

Jill was back to full speed on Friday and felt good and we had a fun family night and a good long fuck session ourselves that night. After a few Saturday morning errands we were back home and decided to give Ben a call to wish him luck that night so we dialed him up.

"Hey Jill," he answered recognizing the number.

"Hi," she replied. "We're both on speaker phone and wanted to call to wish you luck tonight. We know it will be great."

"I'm not going," came a disappointed reply.

"What?" I asked.

"My date cancelled last night," Ben said. "Some kind of family emergency. So I'm waiting till a bit closer and going to call them and tell them I got food poisoning."

"Damn man that sucks," I said.

"Ben I am so sorry," added Jill.

"It's ok," Ben said. "It could have gone wrong anyway with me being nervous and her and I really not knowing each other."

There was a pause as neither of us really knew what to say to cheer him up.

"Ben" started Jill. "Hold on a sec ok?"

"Ok," he replied.

Jill hit mute on the phone and looked at me.

"What do you think?" she said.

"I think that sucks for him," I said.

"No," she said. "That's not what I mean."

"Then what do you mean?" I asked.

Jill looked at me like I should know what she means.

"Should WE help out a friend here," she said.

"I'd love to but I don't know what we can do," I replied.

"Jesus babe," she said a bit exasperated. "Should I be his date for the night?"

"What?" I asked.

"It's not a big deal," she said. "It's a big night and opportunity for him and he might not get another one like it. Besides, who does he know better than me to be comfortable around and make this night pay off for him. You know I am great in those situations."

Now that was a fact. My wife could woo any executive out there in a social or business setting and she was right about the opportunity for Ben.

"Sorry," I said. "I guess it didn't dawn on me for you to be his date. It seems like a next step of sorts to me."

"More of a next step than Ben fucking my brains out twice a week while you sleep upstairs?" she asked like I didn't understand the situation.

"Settle down," I said. "I'm not saying no, just saying I didn't think of it."

"So," she replied. "What do we tell him?"

"Tell him you'll go with him," I said.

Jill took the phone off mute.

"Ben," she began. "You still there?"

"Yeah," he answered.

"Where is your event?" she asked.

"It's at the Ritz-Carlton downtown," he said.

"What time?" Jill asked.

"There is a happy hour kind of thing first that starts at 7 and then the dinner and event starts at 8," he said.

"I'll be your date," said Jill.

"What?" he said. "What about..."

"It's good man," I said. "I'm ok with it and Jill is amazing at events like this. She'll make you shine."

"I don't even know what to say," Ben said. "You guys..."

Ben trailed off a bit and we could tell he was getting a bit emotional.

"You help us out and now we will return the favor," I said.

"You guys are amazing and I really wish I knew what to say to thank you," he said.

"Well why don't you start by telling me what time to meet you at the hotel," said Jill.

"I originally planned to check in at 4 o'clock and get ready there," said Ben.

"Great," said Jill. "I'll be there no later than 5 o'clock. Text me your room number after you check in."

"I will," said Ben.

"Ok," Jill said. "I'll see you tonight. I need to run get some things done."

"Thanks so much guys," said Ben.

"You're welcome," I said. "Knock 'em dead."

Jill hung up the phone and looked at me knowing I went along to get along.

"You are the best," she started. "And I'm sorry that happened so fast but we couldn't leave Ben hanging like that."

"No," I said. "I agree. I just wasn't prepared to think about you as a date for someone else but I absolutely want to help him out."

"Well I am your date for life," said Jill. "But tonight I'll be Ben's date and then be back to you right after."

"I know," I said.

We finished up a number of things we had on the agenda and Jill went to the mall to get herself a dress for the evening. I was playing with the kids when she got home and said she was going up to get ready. I had told the kids she had to go to a dinner that night and that we were on our own.

"You are getting ready here?" I asked.

"Getting ready yes," she said. "Getting dressed, no. Just going to shower, do hair and such. I'll dress over there so I don't get messed up on the way."

The kids got into a TV show so I went upstairs to check on Jill. I could hear the water running in the shower and saw a dress bag hanging on the door. I unzipped it and took a look and wow. It was red and pretty elegant looking. It had spaghetti straps with some lace pattern across the front and I could only imagine she would look great in it.

I peaked in on the bathroom and saw Jill first shaving her legs. It then dawned on me that I had seen her get ready a million times but that she was now getting ready to go out with another man, even if with my approval. So I just watched but suddenly felt aroused and grew hard in my pants. As she washed off her legs she then applied some shaving cream to the sides of her pussy and my cock really sprang to attention.

I started to stroke myself as I watched her. I love a little strip on her pussy and she had one but through conversation I knew Ben preferred a totally bare pussy which he had first enjoyed. My wife started shaving and my stroking continued. She finished and washed herself clean leaving a very visible strip finely manicured. I thought she was done but then after a pause she applied more shaving cream along her strip.

As she began to shave it off it was too much for me and I knew what it meant and I shot a load across the floor.

"I saw that," came the voice.

I looked up to see Jill looking at me in the mirror reflection with a big smirk on her face.

"I hope it was a good one," she continued.

I felt like a pervert staring at my wife with my spent cock in my hand.

"Why don't you clean that up so I don't slip and break my neck," Jill giggled.

I walked into the bathroom and got a towel and started to clean up as Jill exited the shower.

"What got you all excited mister?" she said.

"You just looked good in there," I said.

"Well at least I won't feel guilty later that I'm not taking care of you," she said.

I still stood there a bit sheepish as Jill approached me.

"It's ok babe," she whispered as she leaned up to my face. "I know why you came so hard."

"You do?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she said coyly. "And I think tonight is going to be a whole new experience for you and me both."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean tonight is going to have your stomach in knots," she started. "Every time so far you have been there or could be there in seconds if you wanted to be. And tonight you can't. Tonight you will be wondering with no way to find out."

"Find out what?" I asked.

My cock was getting hard again as Jill had her hand rubbing it.

"What Ben and I are doing together," she said. "And it will drive you crazy."

She was right and it was sinking in. Tonight was different. Jill moved around the room throwing a few things in a bag. She put on yoga pants and a tank top and grabbed some things from the bathroom as I watched her from the couch. Once she had everything she needed she came over to me.

"Sweetie," she said. "Don't worry. We're both on a roller coaster with all this and I'm trying to learn what pushes your buttons and mine. I think we both find out more all the time."

I just nodded.

"Do me a favor tonight," she said.

"What?" I asked.

"Remember what you feel like and what you are thinking and share with me," she said. "And I will do the same."

"Speaking of which," I began. "When are you coming home?"

She looked at me for a bit.

"When do you want me home?" she asked.

I just kind of shrugged at her.

"Well, in that case," she said. "I'll just see how it goes."

I nodded knowing I missed my chance to dictate anything that was about to unfold. She leaned into me and gave me a deep kiss.

"I love you," she said. "And don't abuse this guy too much while I'm gone."

She patted my cock through my pants as she smiled and headed for her stuff.

"I'd like to see what you look like in that dress," I said.

"I'll send you a few pictures," she replied with a smile.

Then she picked up her bag and dress off the door and started out the bedroom before stopping.

"Oh shit," she said. "I almost forgot."

And with that she turned into the room setting her stuff down and took off her wedding ring and put it on the dresser. My eyes got wide as she looked at me.

"Babe," she started. "I can't show up with Ben as a married woman. I promise that means nothing and it will be back on my finger the second I get home."

She blew me a kiss and off she went. I heard her say good bye to the kids and watched from upstairs as her car pulled out of the driveway and down the road.

The knots in my stomach were instant and it was weird. After all Jill and Ben had literally been fucking for months and what is more intimate than that. Sexually they were on a different plane together but this felt more raw and emotional to me for some reason.

The clock seemed to be standing still. Jill had only been gone a couple hours but it felt like weeks. The kids were into the electronic gadgets so they weren't helping me keep my mind off of things. I wanted to call Jill but was trying desperately not to without a good reason.

I paced a bit before thinking of a way to call. I decided I would say I couldn't recall the password on one of our online banking accounts and would see if she remembered. I figured I would FaceTime instead of calling so perhaps I could catch a glimpse of how she looked. No one answered. Maybe she was getting dressed. It was about 6:30 so they might not have gone to the happy hour yet. I called again and no answer.

Finally on the third try I got an answer and instead of seeing Jill on the phone screen it was Ben.

"Did I call you by accident," I asked.

"Um, no," replied Ben. "Jill told me to answer to see if it was an emergency."

"No it's not," I said. "I just can't recall a password and thought she could help. Where is she?"

"She asked if she could call you right back," he said.

"Yeah, ok" I said. "But where is she?"

Ben looked like he was hiding something.

"Ben," I said more assertively. "Where is Jill?"

With that he flipped the phone and angled it down and I realized where Jill was. She was on her knees with Ben's big cock down her throat. Ben's pants were at his ankles but shirt and tie were on. Jill was dressed and I watched as her red lips devoured his cock up and down as she looked at the phone. She pulled her mouth off him and stroked him as she talked.

"Sorry babe," she said. "You caught me at a bad time. Ben was nervous so I thought I would relax him real quick before we went down. What do you need?"

She never stopped stroking and went back to sucking after finishing her sentence.

"I just forgot a password," I said as I watched her.

"Which one?" she said backing off Ben's cock.

"The joint account for the home?" I said.

She kept sucking looking at me and really going to town on Ben's cock. You could tell she knew he was close and wasn't going to stop. She was right and seconds later I heard Ben erupt and fill Jill's mouth with his seed. He was spent and backed away from Jill as she licked and wiped her lips and grabbed the phone from him.

"I guess you forgot our child's name and birthday too, didn't you," she said into the phone all-too-knowingly.

"Oh yeah," I said.

"Well I need to tidy up before we head down," she said. "Have a good night. I love you."

"I love you to," I replied as she hung up.

Well that was an all-time backfire I thought. Not only did I witness that but also it was obvious Jill saw right through my reasoning for calling. I went back to the kids and we had dinner and I got them ready and into bed. It was about 8:30 when I picked up my phone again and saw I had missed a few texts.

I opened them and they were from Ben. The first was Jill in her dress and good god did she look amazing and I could tell she was not wearing a bra. She looked erotic and elegant. No doubt the woman on his arm tonight was going to draw attention and bring him kudos. Then I noticed in the corner of the picture in the background what appeared to be her thong on the floor. Was she going down to this event with Ben with no bra and panties on?

As much as that picture was having its effects on me the second picture knocked me out. It was innocent in nature as it was just a picture of Ben and Jill at their table; obviously taken by a third party, but jealousy hit me like a ton of bricks. They looked like a happy couple and for everyone there they were likely playing that role and I won't lie, it stung.

I wasn't sure how to respond but decided to keep it simple and texted him back that Jill looked incredible. I quickly got a response from Ben that he would send more and I didn't have the heart to tell him not to as I didn't want to see more. I didn't want to cause any reason for either of them to know how I was feeling so I just ignored the text and tried to take my mind off of things.

12