Side Effects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just go away!" came the cry from inside.

Jayne felt it was time to withdraw, time to give her friend a bit of space.

It was two hours later that Julie came down and, sheepishly, started to make a cup of tea. Jayne, who had been watching TV, came into the kitchen, her face a picture of concern.

"Are you OK?" she asked gently.

"I'm fine, really I am," Julie replied.

"Did I go too far?"

"No, I wanted to see how far I could be pushed and you certainly did that. It's just that, when you wake up again... well, it's a bit of a shock."

"Wake up?" Jayne asked.

"Yeah, it's hard to describe but you'll see next weekend, when it's your turn," Julie replied.

"How much... how much do you remember?" Jayne asked, cautiously.

"Do I detect a guilty conscience?" Julie laughed. "The middle section is a bit blurred. One moment I'm painting your toenails, the next... the next I'm prancing around naked like some sort of stripper. As for the bit in between, I do remember something about barking like a dog but the details are very blurred. But, don't worry; I'm fine with all of it. Seriously."

"And it's my turn next week? Is that your chance for revenge?"

"It's not like that, really it's not. Now, what are we doing for supper?"

****************************** Session Two: Julie controls Jayne. ******************************

During the next week Julie thought long and hard about what she would make Jayne do when the time came. Her fantasies were about being the controlled, not the controller, but that didn't stop the scientist within her wanting to see what the effects were like from the other side.

But the thing that really intrigued her was the way that senses and emotions could be controlled. She could remember being fooled into being intoxicated by the smell of Jayne's trainers and she still blushed at the memory of the rush of blood to the groin when Jayne had told her that she felt 'horny'. It was this last one she wanted to explore. Fooling the nose was one thing, controlling something as basic as sexual desire was another. She wasn't after some sort of cheap revenge, really she wasn't, nor was it some sort of prurient urge to have Jayne exposed in just the way she had been; it was the scientists desire to explore the limits of knowledge. She wanted to see just what she could control and how.

Come Sunday Julie and Jayne were, once again, sitting in the lounge after lunch.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Julie asked. "I don't mind if you want to back out."

"No, I'm fine with it, really I am," Jayne replied. "But it's the waiting that's getting to me. Shall we get on with it?"

"OK, there are some poppy seed rolls on the kitchen counter. Do you want to sort out a roll while I nip up to my room and get the pill?"

Jayne was still spreading butter on the roll when Julie returned downstairs. She filled a glass of water and handed it, along with the pill, to Jayne.

"Well, here goes nothing." Jayne grinned nervously as she swallowed the pill and washed it down with a big gulp of water. "Now, I just eat the roll and then...."

"And then we wait," Julie replied. "We might as well watch Downton like we did last week."

They went through and settled in front of the TV. Julie, remembering how long it had taken her, waited until the third add break before ordering Jayne to make her a cup of tea.

"Fuck off, make your own bloody tea," Jayne replied. "Oh, you're testing me, aren't you?"

"Yeah, and it looks like you're not ready yet."

"I'm not sure I'll ever be," Jayne replied. "I bet it only works on the weak willed and easily swayed."

"Are you saying I'm weak willed and easily swayed," Julie returned.

"You got it. Now shut up, it's starting again," and with that, Jayne turned back to the TV.

Julie waited until the next break before trying again. Once again she ordered a cup of tea and, this time, she was gratified to see Jayne get up out of her armchair and make her way to the kitchen. So much for her crack about the weak willed and easily swayed. She waited a few moments and, sure enough, when Jayne returned, she just stood there, holding the tea and awaiting instructions. Remembering how she had been tested, Julie ordered Jayne to put the cup in various places and watched, enthralled, as her friend moved the cup around without demur. Yes, for all her earlier cracks, she had been no more able to resist the influence of the pill than Julie had been.

Julie finally took the cup of tea from Jayne and ordered her to kneel down in front of the chair where she was sitting. For all her cogitation during the week, now that it was happening for real it was a bit different. She looked deep into Jayne's eyes. They were glazed over; they were the eyes of Jayne's outer self, not her inner self. However, the scientist in Julie wanted to do more than just look.

"It's really dark in here," Julie said and was fascinated as she watched Jayne's pupils dilate. "And now it quite bright," she added and, yes, Jayne's pupils contracted again. It wasn't just Jayne's mind that was under her command but her body as well. Julie was enthralled, not just as a scientist but also in a far more human way. Forcing Jayne to do menial tasks was one thing, controlling the very way she felt, the very way she experienced the world, that was another. She knew what she wanted to do next. It was a little naughty but, after all, the memory of 'waking up' to find herself prancing around stark naked was still a little raw so it wasn't as if a precedent hadn't already been set.

"Your bra and tee shirt are really uncomfortable, really tight," she said. "Really, really tight, you want to take them off but you can't."

Julie watched as Jayne squirmed in discomfort. She was tugging at her tee shirt, trying to take if off but getting nowhere. It seemed a little cruel but Julie was fascinated by Jayne's inability to remove a simple and loose fitting tee shirt just because she had been told she couldn't.

"OK, you can take them off now," she said and the look of relief on Jayne's face as she removed her clothes showed how very real it had all been to her. "Very good. Now, lift up your breasts, show them to me," Julie continued. "You like doing that, it turns you on. Play with your nipples, feel them hardening."

Julie told herself that she was only doing this as a way of finding the limits of her control. She might, reluctantly, admit that there was a certain amount of getting her own back. What she wouldn't admit to was the fact that Jayne, knelt on the ground and offering up her breasts, looked as pretty as a picture and that, as she played with her nipples, Jayne wasn't the only one getting turned on. But then the scientist in Julie kicked in. This wasn't just about having Jayne perform for her; she wanted to see just how much Jayne's senses could be fooled.

"Stop, wait there, don't move," she ordered and, as Jayne knelt as still as a statue, Julie went up to her bedroom, found her sewing kit and, within that, a pin. She returned back to the lounge and sat back down.

"I'm going to prick you with this pin," she said, holding it up for Jayne to see, "and, when I do, it won't hurt, you won't feel any pain, it will feel sexy, really sexy."

She sat forward in the chair and gently pushed the pin against Jayne's right nipple. Jayne gave a groan and her eyes took on a far away look. Time and again, Julie jabbed at Jayne's nipple and, each time, she got the same ecstatic response. Although, as far as Jayne was concerned, this was the best thing ever, Julie knew she had to hold herself back or she would run the risk of doing Jayne some real damage. But, if Jayne could be turned on by being pricked with a pin, then there was something else Julie wanted to try, something much safer and, as far as Jayne was concerned, almost as off-putting.

The thing was that Jayne had a particular and unusual aversion; she loathed chocolate and, in particular, chocolate sauce. She had never particularly liked the stuff but the last straw had been a guy she had met who had insisted on trying chocolate body paint and wouldn't take no for an answer. "He was so persistent I couldn't get rid of him and then, at that party, I had one drink too many and the next thing I knew we're in bed together and he's putting great gobs of that brown goo all over me, ugh! Then he's trying to lick it off. He thinks it's as sexy as hell but I just ended up covered in brown slobber. Trust me, it was anything but sexy and, to this day, I can't stand the stuff," she had complained. Now that Jayne was under the influence maybe she could be persuaded to change her mind and Julie knew of a bottle of chocolate sauce that was just the thing to do it. Julie had bought it as part of a fancy recipe but, when she had started making the pudding, she had found out about Jayne's aversion to chocolate sauce and it had stayed unopened.

Once again she ordered Jayne to wait while, this time, she went to the kitchen and found the bottle tucked away at the back of a cupboard. When she returned, there was Jayne, still knelt on the floor, one hand under each breast, offering them up. Julie couldn't resist it; she took the top off the bottle, broke the seal, and gave it a good squeeze leaving a trail of chocolate all across the top of Jayne's breasts.

"Ooh, you like that, you really like that," Julie said. "Now, rub it all over. You love how good it feels against your skin. That's it, rub it into your nipples, feel how hard they are getting, feel how much it turns you on. It's so sexy you want to rub it all over you."

As Jayne smeared the sauce across her breasts Julie gave the bottle yet another squeeze. Jayne gratefully cupped the extra and added it to the mess across her chest.

But it wasn't just Jayne who was finding all this incredibly sexy. Julie watched entranced and not just at the thought of all that chocolate sauce. The look of Jayne's nipples was all too enticing and there was something she just had to do. She knew she shouldn't but where was the harm. By now, Jayne must be so deep under the influence that she would never remember.

"Stand up," she ordered. "Offer me your breasts. I'm going to lick the chocolate off your nipples and you're going to love it. It's going to be the biggest turn on ever."

Jayne got to her feet and, once again, put her hands under her breasts and lifted them up. Julie leant forward and, gingerly, took Jayne's nipple in her mouth. It's hard to say which of the two women was more aroused. Jayne, of course, had no choice in the matter; her arousal was programmed in. For Julie, on the other hand, there was something deliciously naughty about this stolen moment, deliciously naughty and incredibly sexy. Feeling Jayne's nipple between her teeth, against her tongue, was the best thing ever and her whole body thrilled with excitement. Add that to the taste of chocolate and she was in seventh heaven. She just wanted to rub her face all over Jayne's breasts, kissing and licking and sucking and losing herself within them. Of course it was a bit awkward, stood up like this. Maybe if she were to order Jayne to lie down on the sofa....

And then some common sense returned. However heavenly this was she knew she had crossed a line and, with Jayne in her present state, she had to be the responsible one. Mind you, remembering how Jayne had had her play with herself as she danced, a little payback was in order.

Julie sat back down on the sofa and watched as Jayne continued to smear herself with the chocolate. Even just watching was the best thing ever and Julie's couldn't resist rubbing herself through her jeans. Wanting still more, she passed the bottle to Jayne and told her to apply it to herself. Time and time again Jayne squeezed the bottle until it was all but empty. Inevitably it ran down, over her stomach and onto the waistband of her jeans. As Jayne smeared her hands across her stomach she was pushing her fingers lower, reaching beneath her jeans. The next step followed as naturally as night follows day.

"Undo your jeans; push them down, that's right, and your panties. Now squeeze some chocolate onto your hands and rub it into your pussy. Rub it right in. That's it, oh yes! That's it!"

As Jayne rubbed the chocolate deep into her pussy so to Julie rubbed her own pussy through the material of her jeans. Julie thought she had never seen anything as hot as Jayne, standing there, her jeans and panties around her knees, squeezing dollops of chocolate onto her hand and rubbed it into herself. Little dribbles ran down the inside of her thighs but it didn't seem to bother her. With her increasing arousal Jayne was getting unsteady on her feet and, scared that she might fall and hurt herself Julie ordered her to lie down on the hearth rug but still to continue with what she was doing.

"You're not to come, you're not allowed to come," Julie ordered as it became apparent that Jayne's climax was close. "Keep on playing with yourself, it still feels the sexiest thing ever, the feel of the chocolate on your pussy is the biggest turn on ever but you're not allowed to come."

Julie watched as Jayne's frustration grew. It was evident that she was so near the peak of sexual ecstasy but not quite able to make it to the finish line. Chocolate was squeezing through her fingers and her whole groin, like her breasts, was one sticky chocolate mess but, however hard she worked, she couldn't find release. Julie finally took pity on her.

"OK, you can come now."

As Jayne's dam burst within her all the pent up frustrations came flooding out. She curled up in a ball, both hands clamped between her thighs as, with a series of strange animal cries, she rode the waves of her orgasm. Time and time again she would press her hands between her thighs, rubbing the sweet sticky mess of chocolate and her own juices directly onto herself. In the end she was so overcome she was sobbing with emotion. Julie was almost jealous; she had never come that strongly, whatever the circumstances.

And then the last wave broke and Jayne was finally able to relax. Drained and exhausted, she just lay there, getting her breath back. Finally she lifted her dishevelled head from the floor and looked at Julie and then down at the mess all over her near naked body. Julie could see that Jayne's eyes were clearing, her inner self was returning, the effect of the drug was all but over.

"You...." Jayne started but she didn't have the words. She just shook her head wearily.

"Oh, god, I'm so sorry...," Julie replied. Now that it was over she was horrified by how much she had got carried away. For one thing her friend was all but covered in chocolate sauce, and, then, well, there was the orgasm. This was all far, far more than she had meant to do.

Jayne just shook her head, clambered to her feet and, tugging up her jeans and panties, staggered from the room. Julie heard the bathroom door slam upstairs and, remembering how she had felt afterwards, left her to it.

Come seven o'clock and Julie felt it was time to offer an olive branch. She went upstairs and gently knocked on Jayne's door.

"I'm going to the Jade Garden to pick up a take-away. Can I get you anything? I'm paying," she asked through the door.

"Beef with ginger and egg fried rice," came the muffled reply. "Oh, and if you're paying, let's have some spring rolls."

Julie went downstairs, grabbed her handbag, and went out to the Jade Garden, their local Chinese restaurant. When she returned twenty minutes later she found Jayne busy in the kitchen. She was wearing her dressing gown and, rather noticeably, the washing machine was running. The table was laid and there were plates warming in the oven. Julie put the take away on the table and, together, they sat down to eat.

"Do you think it's African or Indian?" Jayne asked after a while.

"What?"

"The elephant in the room," Jayne explained.

"I'm sorry, I'm so, so, sorry," Julie said. "I... I got carried away. I really didn't mean to...."

"You didn't mean to give me the best orgasm I've ever had," Jayne said with a laugh. "OK, let's get this straight. I now know what you mean about waking up, how it's a bit of a shock and, to tell the truth, I never thought for one moment that you would make me.... What was it with all that chocolate? What the fuck was that all that about?"

"I wanted to see if you could get turned on by something you normally don't like. I know how you have a thing about chocolate and so...."

"Well, the simple answer is, yes, you can," Jayne said with a wry grin.

"And does it still affect you? Will you be bulk buying chocolate sauce in future?"

"No, thank god, but I can still vaguely remember what it felt like. I still think that chocolate sauce is nauseous and not in the least bit sexy but I will admit that, I've never, ever, felt anything like it. I'm still not sure whether to be cross or delighted."

"Please don't be cross," Julie pleaded.

"No, I'm not, not really. Anyway, it's given me some ideas for next time. Don't forget, it will be your turn to be under my evil influence. Now I know what's allowed, well, there are all sorts of things I can make you do."

"You're OK with having a next time?" Julie asked.

"More than that, I'm going to insist upon it. Now, do you want any more of those spring rolls?"

****************************** Session Three: Jayne controls Julie ******************************

All through the week Julie couldn't help but worry over this genie she had uncorked from the bottle. She'd got carried away and, by doing so, had effectively given Jayne carte blanche. She thought about what she had made Jayne do and fretted over Jayne's jest that she would give as good as she got. However, she couldn't, with all conscience, back out now. She even thought about pleading 'time of the month' but that would only postpone the problem and, anyway, as two women living closely together, they were aware of each other's menstrual cycles and Jayne would know she was lying.

Meanwhile Jayne was also mulling over exactly what she would order Julie to do. She had been quite shocked at what Julie had put her through, not so much at being ordered to make a spectacle of herself, but more the simple fact that had been Julie that had ordered her to do so. She always thought of Julie as a bit of a goody-goody. Although she had loosened up over the years they had known each other she was hardly a party animal and, to Jayne's almost certain knowledge, still a virgin.

She thought back over the experience. She could remember quite clearly how it started, kneeling in front of Julie, taking her top off and being ordered to play with her nipples. Then it all became a bit of a blur. There was something about sticking needles in her nipples and then... and then.... She had only the very vaguest recollections of the whole chocolate thing. But somewhere in there was a memory of Julie licking the chocolate off her nipples. Was it real? It seemed a bit bold for someone like Julie. On the other hand, when she had 'come too', in among the jumble of confused emotions at finding herself stark naked and covered in chocolate, there was also the image of Julie's face. Was that a smear of chocolate on her cheek? Exactly what liberties had Julie taken and, if there was any truth in these memories, what exactly did it mean.

These suspicions weren't allayed when, somewhat nervously, Julie had asked just how much Jayne had remembered. She had wrapped it up in a 'scientific' discussion comparing their experiences during which they had agreed that they had both undergone the same gradual diminishing of the inner self as the effects of the drug got stronger. Where they differed was that Julie's return to normality had been also been gradual. Jayne, on the other hand, had known nothing until regaining consciousness at the peak of her orgasm. Julie speculated that the intensity of the orgasm might have been the trigger for the return to normality.