Side Effects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you still claiming you're not under the influence?"

"I... I...," but Jayne was losing the ability to talk and Julie watched as she slipped under the drug's control.

"OK, your nose has stopped itching now but...," Julie thought quickly. She needed to make sure. What would be a quick test? "Stand up, put your hand down your PJs and play with your pussy," she ordered.

To Julies gratification Jayne got out of her chair, unfastened her dressing gown, pushed her hand under the elasticated waist of her PJs and, by the way the material moved, it was evident she was playing with herself. That was all the proof that Julie needed; Jayne would never have done that so complacently without the effect of the drug. Now she had to move fast if she wanted to get the next bit in before Jayne went so far under that she lost all memory. She told Jayne to stand still while she nipped upstairs and fetched the vibrator from her dressing table. When she returned downstairs Jayne was still standing with her dressing gown wide open and her hand down her PJs.

"Here, take off your PJ bottoms, take this vibrator and go and go sit on that chair," Julie ordered. "You're going to give me a show, a demonstration of how much you like using your vibrator. Oh, and you love it that I'm watching, it really turns you on that I'm watching, it brings out the exhibitionist in you and you really, really want to do the best show possible for me."

Jayne did as she was told, sitting on the arm chair with her legs, like her dressing gown, wide open. She undid the jacket of her PJs before switching on the vibrator and, while her left hand reached for her groin, with her right she stroked the vibrator across her nipples.

Julie had to admit that, in a completely slutty way, Jayne looked incredibly sexy as she played the vibrator across her body. Julie had expected Jayne to go straight for her pussy but, evidently, using the vibrator against her breasts was the warm up, the foreplay. Julie wondered just how aware Jayne's inner self was, how much it had faded, and, if she was still aware, what it must feel like to be acting like this. Part of her wished it was the other way around, part of her wished that it was her that had been ordered to play the slut.

Jayne stopped using the vibrator on her breasts and, while her left hand held her pussy lips open, her right hand stroked the tip of the vibrator up and down it. She was certainly leaving nothing to the imagination and the extent of her arousal was apparent from the juices that glistened on her pussy lips. Her juices also helped the vibrator slide up and down, back and forth over her sensitive flesh.

Bit by bit, Jayne started to push the vibrator inside her. Not all the way in, nor for long. Rather, as she slid the tip of the vibrator downwards she would continue on past her clit and into her vagina, pushing it and inch or so inside her. Jayne had done this a couple of times when, to Julie's amazement, she took the vibrator, still slick with her juices, put it to her lips and, looking Julie straight in the eye, ran her tongue along its length.

In all her life Julie had never seen anything so incredibly sexy. There was something deliciously dirty about it. It had only been one brief moment, Jayne had immediately returned the vibrator to her pussy, but it had thrilled Julie to her core.

"Do that again!" Julie ordered. "Lick your vibrator again. I want to see you lick it clean. I want to see you taste your juices, taste how good they are, taste how good they make you feel. That's right, now put it back inside you and get juicy again."

On Julie's command, Jayne was alternately dipping the vibrator inside her pussy and then returning it to her mouth and licking it clean. The sight of Jayne's tongue sliding up and down the black length of the vibrator was something else and, as she watched, Julie was getting more and more aroused. Jayne's pussy wasn't the only one running with juices. And that led directly to Julie's next command.

"Come here," she ordered. "Take off your dressing gown, hand me the vibrator and kneel on the floor in front of me."

As Jayne got into position Julie slipped off her tracksuit bottoms and panties and slid forward in the armchair so that she was perched on the edge of the seat and Jayne was kneeling between her knees. She looked at the vibrator that Jayne had passed to her but it didn't feel right. It was too hard, too inorganic so she put it on the coffee table and, instead, reached with her fingers, slipping them into her own slick and waiting pussy. When she took them out again they glistened with wetness. She held her hand in front of Jayne's face.

"You like pussy juices, now taste mine. Lick my fingers clean. Go on, taste how good my juices are. They taste so much better than yours. You can't get enough, they drive you crazy with desire, you're intoxicated by them. Do you want some more? Of course you do."

Maybe Julie shouldn't have used the phrase 'drive you crazy with desire' but, as she returned her fingers to her pussy so as to replenish them Jayne followed eagerly as if desperate not to miss a moment and, almost inevitably, it ended up with Jayne still trying to lick Julie's fingers as they disappeared inside her. In her desperation to get what she wanted Jayne nudged Julie's fingers away with her face and was now probing her tongue into all the nooks and crannies of the very source of those juices.

Julie had never felt anything like it. Obviously she had heard of cunnilingus and understood in principle how it worked. She had listened to friends boasting about having it done to them. What she had never done was actually experience one and, for all the build up, she had never dreamed that the actual thing could be this good.

"Oh, yes! Lick me, lick my pussy!" she gasped as she removed her fingers which were now just getting in the way.

Jayne's busy tongue was now licking and probing every bit it could reach and, inevitably, she ended up running her tongue directly across the inflamed nubbin of Julie's clit. Julie couldn't help but blurt out 'yes, like that, oh god, like that, but harder' which, of course, Jayne took as a direct order.

If it had been good before it was heavenly now and Julie just lay back and wallowed. The orgasm that she had experienced last time had been earth shattering but it had been isolated, a climax with no foreplay. Now, with Jayne's busy tongue lap, lapping away at her ever swelling clitoris, Julie could enjoy the journey as well as the destination. She had never, ever, in her wildest dreams imagined anything could be as good as this and, even had she wanted to, she was incapable of ordering Jayne to stop.

Not that Jayne would want to stop. She had been programmed to become stimulated by the taste of Julie's juices and, now that they were in plentiful supply, that was what she was doing. There was an urgency, a real sense of desire as her tongue worked away at Julie's pussy and, like Julie, she was getting increasingly aroused. It seemed a little unfair to Julie that she should be getting all the attention so, between gasps, she ordered Jayne to carry on but to play with herself as she did so.

"But you're not to come, not until I say so," Julie said urgently. If Jayne were to climax then the spell could well be broken and Julie couldn't risk that.

Time and time again Julie would feel the sensations within her peaking to create mini orgasms, each perfect in its way but each promising much more when the end came. The steady flick, flick, flick of Jayne's tongue as it worked away between her thighs, running back and forth, back and forth carried her higher and higher as, unable to do other than follow orders, Jayne carried on doing it 'like that, but harder'. Julie felt the tension rise and rise, the roil of sensations within her became almost too much to bear until...

"Now! Oh, god, yes, now! Come now! So good, so good, oh yes, Oh, yes! Oh YES!"

This wasn't the first orgasm Julie had experienced, that had been a couple of weeks earlier, but it was the first where she had travelled the entire journey and the explosion, there was no other word for it, seemed to take her out of her body and into another world. She was vaguely aware that, between her knees, Jayne was also climaxing and she reached down and vaguely stroked her head.

She was still getting her breath back when she realised that Jayne was trying to untangle herself from between her legs. She watched as Jayne struggled to her feet, grabbed her dressing gown, and headed for the door.

"Please, Jayne," Julie called out after her but it was too late. She almost followed after Jayne but she was aware that, on recovering from the after effects of the drug, she might well need some time alone. She gathered up her panties and tracksuit bottoms but, before putting them back on, she would need a wash so, still naked from the waist down, she headed for the bathroom.

Once she had cleaned up Julie returned to the lounge and settled down on the sofa with a cup of tea and her latest book. She hadn't been there long when Jayne appeared.

"I'm sorry," Julie started. "I guess I went too far, again."

"It was inevitable that one of us was going to do it," Jayne replied with a smile. "I guess I should be grateful that you let me come as well. So, did you enjoy yourself?"

"I... I've never done anything like that before," Julie said, blushing furiously.

"Bit of a first for me too. Still, it gives me some ideas for next time."

"Next time?"

"Oh, yes. There are plenty more pills in that box of yours, aren't there? Anyway, what are your thoughts about eating tonight? I think it's your turn at the Jade Garden."

Sometime later, as she was clearing away the dishes Julie looked up across at Jayne who was tidying the kitchen table. "Jayne," she said. "About earlier...."

"Are you still feeling guilty?"

"A bit. Well, more than a bit, I guess. I didn't mean to... well, I got carried away. I mean, it's not the sort of thing we would do if it weren't for the drug, is it?"

Jayne looked over at her friend and could see her worry written all over her face. She went over and took the dish that Julie was drying from her hands, put it down on the kitchen work surface, and then reached out and held her.

"It's OK, really it is," Jayne said gently. "Well, I'm OK with it. How about you? Are you OK with it all?"

"It's just... I feel I used you," Julie replied.

"And if I'm OK with that then where's the problem?"

"Well, wasn't it a bit yucky?"

"No, it wasn't yucky. Giving you an orgasm could never be yucky. I lo... I'm too fond of you for that." Jayne leaned forward and gave Julie a kiss, just a little peck on the forehead, but a kiss none the less. "Now, come along, let's get cleared up. There's a new drama series starting on the telly and I don't want to miss it."

But, as they settled together on the sofa in front of the TV, Julie was still mulling things over. She had crossed a line, there was no denying it and yet Jayne treated it as if nothing had happened. She felt as if she had opened a can of worms, brought to the fore a whole number of questions about how she felt about Jayne and, for that matter, how Jayne felt about her. They were friends, close friends, even very close friends but even the closest of friends don't give each other orgasms, do they?

And, if they were more than friends then what did that make them? Julie snuggled up closer to Jayne on the sofa. There was a closeness, an intimacy, that comes from a long friendship but did that make them... what? Lovers? They had sat like this a thousand times before but, somehow, now, for Julie, it was different.

Jayne must have noticed Julie's disquiet as she reached over and put her arm around Julie's shoulders, bringing her in closer.

"Are you OK?" she asked softly.

"Just fine," Julie lied.

****************************** Session five: Jayne controls Julie ******************************

All through the week Julie was left wondering where this was all going. She had crossed a line, they had crossed a line, and nothing would ever be the same again. She knew she ought to talk to Jayne, to sort this out, to re-establish some boundaries but there never seemed to be the right moment and, as for Jayne, she seem completely unperturbed by it all.

All too quickly Sunday rolled around again.

"Are we still on for this afternoon," Julie asked as she and Jayne, both still in their PJs and dressing gown, shared brunch together.

"Of course," Jayne replied. "I do hope you remembered to buy some poppy seed rolls."

"They're in the bread bin, all ready to go."

"There's just one point I want to clarify," Jayne said, thoughtfully. "We both know that having an orgasm snaps you out of it. Indeed, that's the only way I've ever come out of it. But the first time, you just recovered naturally. What was that like; was it sudden or gradual?"

"It was gradual," Julie replied. "It was a bit like... well, you know, when it starts, the way you're aware but sort of disconnected. And then, bit by bit, the inner self recedes. Waking up is the opposite. Your inner self becomes more and more dominant until... until you're back in control again. Why do you ask?"

"Ah, that would be telling," Jayne said with a laugh. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you."

"Oh, I'd never worry about that," Julie said, almost to herself.

An hour or so later they made their way to the lounge. Neither of them had bothered to get dressed, preferring to remain in PJs and dressing gowns and, as always, they sat together on the sofa and set up Downton Abbey on the TV. Julie was increasingly apprehensive but, having already taken the pill, it was far too late to back out now.

It took until the third add break before the effects started and, as ever, this was tested by ordering Julie to make a cup of tea. However, when she returned, somewhat to the surprise of her inner self, she wasn't ordered to take off her PJs, or to play with herself, or any of the increasingly daring things that had happened over previous weeks. Rather Jayne insisted that she wanted to finish watching Downton and simply told Julie to lie down beside her on the sofa with her head resting on Jayne's lap. Jayne then resumed watching the TV all the while gently stroking Julie's hair. Julie felt safe and protected but this was hardly a test of the efficacy of the pills. Bit by bit Julie's inner self receded and then it all got a bit blurred until....

Julie could tell she was no longer on the sofa but was on her knees; she also felt enclosed but she wasn't sure by what. There was an overwhelming feeling of contentment, of well-being, of happiness. And, of course, there was the warming glow from between her thighs she had come to almost expect. But more than all these things there was this taste, this taste she was lapping up, this taste she couldn't get enough of.

"Oh, god that's good," she heard Jayne groan and, as the mists cleared a little more, Julie realized just where she was and what she was doing. It was Jayne's knees that were enclosing her and, of course, it was Jayne's taste that she was lapping up so eagerly. Her inner self felt that she ought to find this yucky but, for the life of her, it wasn't. Her outer self was loving every moment, that was what it was that was turning her on so much, and her inner self was caught up in this pleasure. She couldn't control her tongue as it flick, flick flicked across the inflamed nubbin of Jayne's clit but, even if she could, she wasn't at all sure she would want to stop.

"Harder, please, harder," Jayne ordered and Julie's outer self obeyed without demur. Julie could sense Jayne's body responding and began to wish that she had got control. Her outer self was all very well but it was an automaton. If she could just... if she could just... and then, quite suddenly, she could. She was back in control.

There was just the briefest flash of panic but, unlike previous times, she could control it and it was gone almost as fast as it had arrived. Maybe it was because, on previous occasions, she had been uncomfortable with what she was doing whereas, this time, it felt right and natural. Still, she hadn't got time to ponder, she didn't want to break the flow.

She didn't change much, she knew from when Jayne had done it to her that a steady rhythm was what was needed, but by subtly changing the angle of her head she could improve the way her tongue lay across Jayne's clit and, rather that having her arms hang lifeless, she reached up to grip Jayne's thighs so as to improve her purchase. Jayne gave a little start at this but, tellingly, didn't order her to stop.

They say that sometimes it is better to give than to receive and, at that moment, this was exactly how Julie felt. Maybe it was the remnant effects of the drug but she could feel her friend's pleasure and that, in turn, gave her pleasure. She wanted to make Jayne come, not from any selfish reason, not to win a prize or anything, but simply as a gift, a gift of....

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes," Jayne gasped. "Like that, just like that, just a little bit harder, please, harder, oh please don't stop, oh please don't.... oh yes, oh yes, oh YES!!!"

Julie was glad she was hanging on to Jayne's thighs as she had to hold on quite tightly to stay with Jayne as she rode the waves of her orgasm. Julie's mouth was flooded with Jayne's juices but it wasn't yucky at all, it was proof positive of the strength of Jayne emotions, the strength of her orgasm, an orgasm that Julie could proudly take credit for.

And then it was over and Jayne collapsed back into the sofa. For a while Julie remained knelt on the floor until Jayne insisted that she come up and join her, both lying lengthways, both wrapped in each others arms.

"When did you wake up?" Jayne asked after a while.

"Wake up? When was I compos mentis? Quite a bit before the end."

"I thought as much. It's different when it's the real you. Anyway, thanks for not freaking out."

"You're welcome," Julie said. "After all, I couldn't leave you high and dry, could I?"

"And you didn't get the panic? You know, the 'I've got to run away' thing."

"No, well, just a bit. It just felt so right when I was under your control and, when I woke up, well, that didn't change. Anyway, I can't stay here all afternoon; I need to wipe my face."

"Must you? I'm rather enjoying it here with you."

"Yes, I must. I'm all sticky."

"I could return the favour, if you want," Jayne said with a sly smile.

Julie looked at her friend lying on the sofa. It was a tempting offer and there was no doubt that she still had an unresolved tingle between her thighs but... well... now that she was no longer drugged it was a bit... a bit... lesbian, wasn't it. She and Jayne were just friends, OK, really good friends but it didn't go any further than that, did it? She could feel her resolve crumbling and the implications scared her.

"No, it's OK, I really need to get a wash," Julie said, rather more firmly than she meant to and, with that, she got up off the sofa and set off for the bathroom. When she returned ten minutes later, she was not only washed but dressed.

"I never did get to finish Downton," she said as she sat back down next to Jayne. "Come on, I want to know how it finishes."

"Well, wait for me then. It's my turn to get washed," Jayne replied and when she returned, she too was dressed and it was as if nothing had happened.

****************************** Session six: Julie controls Jayne ******************************

Throughout the next week Julie couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. Previously any sexual contact between them had been confined to where one of them was 'under the influence'. However, this time, when she had 'come round' they had still carried on. It was one thing to muck around with sex as part of 'the experiment', it was something completely different to carry on afterwards. Whether she liked it or not, Julie was beginning to acknowledge that there was an emotional aspect to what they were doing and that changed everything.