Side-effects Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two protein shots in one day," she giggled.

"That's right. I hope you don't get tired of those."

"Not a chance. Remember, I am super horny these days."

We cleaned up and went to bed, so we could be rested to start another day.

The next few days flew by. Sadie and I made love, or rather, fucked with love everyday. During the day, we hung out with Richard, Michelle, and Claire. The meeting with the landscaper went well, and Richard drove a hard bargain in negotiations. In the end, I payed $20,000 less than the asking price and the business was mine lock, stock and barrel. I would fully take over operations a month from the purchase date.

On the fourth day, I talked Sadie into going for a swim. She liked the water, but didn't want to wear a bathing suit pregnant. She went into the bathroom and came out wearing a maternity one piece, which really did not do her justice. I pulled a bag out of the drawer and handed it to her.

"You know I would never ask you to do anything to embarrass you, so will you at least try this on for me?"

She pulled the black bikini out of the bag and looked at it skeptically. "Really?" she asked.

"Just try it on for me. If you don't like it, you don't have to wear it."

She pulled her straps off her shoulders and wiggled out of the one-piece. As she tugged it past her belly, her exposed breasts jiggled perfectly, causing me to immediately tent my board shorts. She pulled the suit the rest of the way off, exposing her little perfect pussy.

She stepped into the bottoms and pulled them up to sit just under her belly. I helped her tie the top and we went into the bathroom to the mirror. The suit looked amazing, but I watched her reaction as she studied her body.

The bottoms were full-cut in the back, but showed a little hint of bottom cheek. The top was a regular triangle top, and while it was big enough, it did little to contain her lush and full breasts. Her bare belly curved out just so, and she was easily the sexiest thing I had see in a long time.

"It's not so bad," she admitted. "What will your family think, though?"

"They will think you are a beautiful and confident woman. Michelle wore a bikini when she was pregnant."

She nodded and turned to walk out. We found Richard and Michelle on the patio, conspiring. "We are opting out on the swim," said Michelle.

"We decided to take advantage of Claire being gone to have some afternoon delight," said Richard. "If its rockin', don't come knockin'."

"Richard!" shrieked Michelle.

"What? Like these two have 't been little bunnies all week. It's my turn!"

Sadie and I took our leave and headed down the path to the lake. There was a little cove a few hundred yards down the shore, and that was where I led her. Halfway there, she sighed. "I have to pee! Go ahead and I will catch up in a few minutes. Damn bladder!"

I walked on as she stepped off the path behind some bushes. I walked around the bend and stopped dead in my tracks. Claire was standing in thigh deep water, wring water from her hair. She was turned away, and all I could see was a bare ass and bare back. My niece was enjoying the solitude of the lake by skinny-dipping. My eyes involuntarily dropped to her ass, taking in the roundness. While I didn't want her, I could not help but admire her perfect little ass.

I stepped back and headed away, meeting Sadie. "Umm, Claire is down there....naked," I muttered.

Sadie giggled. "I used to love skinny-dipping! You want to wait or go swim somewhere else?"

"Why don't you go ask her to put her suit on so we can all swim there?"

Sadie nodded and took off down the path. A few minutes later, Claire came up in her suit. "So sorry, Robert! I didn't know you guys were gonna be down so soon."

"No problem, honey. Just a shock to your old uncle's heart."

Claire slapped his arm as they returned to the cove. "I don't look that bad naked," she teased.

"Remind me to drown you later."

Sadie was standing in the water, letting her belly soak. Claire stopped when they were just out of earshot. "I hope if I ever get pregnant I look as hot as she does. She is beautiful! And that ass!"

I looked askance at my niece. "She does have a nice one, though I didn't think you would notice."

"Of course I noticed. A girl can think another girl is hot, Uncle Wob."

I had not heard that one in a long time. When Claire was a toddler, she had called me Wob, and continued to do so until she was in junior high.

We walked down and eased into the cool lake water. I ducked under and swam a ways out, stretching my muscles with long strokes. I swam about and when I came back, Sadie and Claire were standing close, and looked to be comparing tits. I cleared my throat as I swam closer and they both turned and smiled at me.

"That was so not what it looked like," said Sadie. "Well, if it looked like we were comparing our breast size, it was exactly what it looked like."

Claire laughed. "I told her how hot her boobs were and she was trying to give me an idea of what they were like before they got so huge."

Claire had decent sized breasts, but they were dwarfed by Sadie's. Sadie had told me before she was pregnant she wore either a 34C or D, depending on the time of the month. Claire looked to be a small C or a large B.

We all went and sat on our towels and I started to doze a little as the girls talked about Claire's upcoming college entry. A little later I woke as Sadie poked me in the side. "Claire has something she wants to talk to us about."

I woke up as Claire started talking hesitantly. "So, Robert, you know I can always come to you, right? Well, I have needed to talk to you for a while, but wanted to wait until we came out here."

My curiosity was raised, but sensing Claire's discomfort, I waited until she got her thoughts together. She smiled grimly, then started, "I really don't know how else to say it, so I'm just gonna blurt it out. I'm gay!"

I took it like a shot to the gut at first, then realized that I could care less about her orientation.

"Oh, sweetie. That's okay," I said as a tear trickled out of her eye. "Don't ever worry about it, and never apologize, and never cry for being who you are." I wrapped her in a hug. "If you need anything, just let me know."

She kind of giggled. "Well, you could let me see Sadie's boobs, you know, just as a way to make sure I'm gay."

I laughed and looked at Sadie, who was grinning ear to ear. Sadie pulled her bikini top to the sides and let her tits free, and I watched as Claire's eyes opened wide.

"In the interest of science," said Sadie, covering up again.

"Damn!" said Claire. "Yep, gay as fuck. I guess mom and dad are probably done boning, so I am gonna just march up there and get it off my chest."

"Good luck," said Sadie.

After Claire walked off, I grabbed Sadie and lifted her off the ground. "Put me down before you break your back," she scolded.

I kissed her, then walked into the water with her. When we were chest deep, she wrapped her legs around my waist and we continued to kiss as I supported her with my hands cupping her ass. I pulled her top to the sides and watched as her tits floated in the water with her hard nipples just breaking the surface.

After a few minutes of intense kissing, I reached down and pushed my trunks down, letting my cock spring free. She moved her suit to the side and in one easy motion, I impaled her on my cock.

She cried out as I filled her, then pulled her self down on my shoulders, sinking herself until she was completely filled. She bit my shoulder, riding my cock. I felt her round belly press against me, but it was not in the way as we slowly fucked in the lake.

As we clung to each other, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed and suckled my ear. "You are so fucking sexy," she said, whispering in my ear. "I love your cock in my pussy! You know you can do anything you want to me, right? My body is yours and you can have me anytime you want, any how you want. Fuck me and fill my pussy with your come."

"You come first," I said, holding her face in one hand as I lifted her buoyant body with the other before letting her slide back down. I met her downward motion with an up stroke, filling her again and again. Her breathing grew ragged, and before long she cried out and came, holding me close. As she started fucking me back, I hardened and felt a tingle, and in a few thrusts, began to fill her pretty pink pussy with my come. My orgasm triggered a second smaller one from her, and when we were done, we waded out and collapsed on our towels.

When we got back later, Richard, Michelle, and Claire were on the patio having drinks. They were all smiles, and Richard yelled out a greeting.

"Hey, there you guys are. My daughter's a lesbian," he laughed. I could tell he was drunk, but could also see he meant no malice. "And I couldn't be prouder!"

We all sat around for hours and talked and laughed, and it was one of the best moments of my life. I looked at Sadie and thought of her words of earlier. She was mine, and again, I just couldn't be happier.

A few days later, and the vacation was almost done. Richard and his girls pulled out early in the morning, so Sadie and I were alone for the last night. I planned on telling her about my business purchase later that night, but first, I just wanted to have the perfect night. We walked around the lakeshore in the afternoon, and returned to eat some food I grilled. After watching the sun set across the water, we went inside and I ran a bath in the oversize tub. She came in and stripped, revealing every luscious inch of her body.

"Um, I need to pee," she said.

I looked at her and leaned against the counter. "You said your body is mine, so peeing in front of me shouldn't be a problem."

She thought, the shrugged and sat on the toilet. I moved closer and told her spread her legs. "I want to watch." I had a small pee fetish which I had never explored, so I watched in fascination as she began to trickle urine out between her pretty pink lips. She turned a little red, but her nipples stiffened as I watched her relieve herself.

She finished and wiped, then stood. "So, are you a bigger perv than I thought?"

"You can never tell," I said.

We sank into the warm bath and I pulled her against my chest. I reached around and cupped her tits in my hands, looking over her shoulder at the contrast between her soft, round globes, and my work scarred and battered hands. I squeezed, feeling the firmness of her tits and the hard nubs which pressed into my palms.

"God, you know just how to touch me to get me all worked up."

"Are you all worked up know?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Is your pussy wet?"

She pulled one band off her tits and drug it between her legs. She pressed my hand against her pussy and I could feel the heat and extra slickness even in the water.

I washed her thoroughly and she returned the favor. Once we were squeaky clean, I lifted her onto the ledge around the tub and moved between her legs, kissing her pink lips. I continued until she had come, then helped her out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her.

"Wait here," I said. I went into the closet and grabbed a bag I had packed. It was a Victoria's Secret piece of lingerie I had purchased online for the trip. It was a corset style bra, but ended just below the breast line, where it flowed out with completely see-through,floor length fabric. When I had spotted it online, I could see Sadie in it immediately, and had it shipped right then.

I returned to the bathroom and handed it to her and walked back in the bedroom to wait for her.

She came out a few minutes later and smiled, turning to let me see. "I think you forgot the panties," she laughed.

"No, I didn't forget." The corset top pushed her tits up high and proud, and the material draped perfectly over her belly and ass, hiding nothing. "Do you like it?"

"Honestly? I feel fucking hot! Is that bad to say?"

"No, because it is completely true."

I stood and hugged her, then let my hands wander the landscape of her body as we kissed deeply. She sucked my tongue into her mouth as I grabbed a round cheek in each hand and squeezed. I pulled the sheer fabric between her legs as I felt her pussy from behind, feeling her juices soak the thin material instantly.

She pulled my towel off and let it drop to the floor. "Tell me how good the top looks from up there while I suck your cock," she said, lowering herself to her knees and taking me I her mouth. I looked down at her, and saw a wide expanse of cleavage.

"That looks so hot," I moaned as she took me deep in her mouth. I stood as she expertly sucked my cock, then pulled her up and had her lean across the bed. I moved behind her and lifted the wispy fabric out of the way. I spread her perfect cheeks and tongued her pussy apart. I tasted her womanly flesh and buried my tongue to the hilt. She was wetter than I had ever seen her and I eagerly lapped up her juices. I turned her and had her lay on her back as I ate her pussy. She grabbed her tits through the bra top and squeezed as I slid one hand under her ass and used the other to hold her belly. I licked her clit and suckled it, not stopping until she came with a fresh flow of juices. I moved up and slid into her, not stopping until I was fully imbedded in her tight wet hole.

We fucked for a long while, looking in each other's eyes, though it wasn't especially romantic. Instead, it was an intense stare as she begged me to fuck her hard and I did my best to do so. Suddenly, she tensed and I pushed in deep as she came, her walls clenching hard against my cock. I pulled out and laid beside her as she regained her breath.

"I think you are going to fuck me into labor one day," she said breathlessly. She reached out grabbed my cock and said, "I think it's time to take care of this."

She rolled over and climbed on top and slid down on my hardness. I slid in deep, fitting together perfectly. She rode me, and I watched as her tits bounced as she fucked me. After a few minutes, she rose off and turned, giving me my favorite view as she rubbed the head of my engorged cock up and down her slick slit. She looked over her shoulder at me and put the head against her ass. She pushed back until I popped inside her tight hole, then lowered herself down. She moaned as she took me in her ass fully. "Let me make you feel good."

She rode me, raising up until I almost came out, then sank quickly back down. The sight of my cock sliding into her tight asshole was awe inspiring, and I had to use all my control to keep from erupting. She fucked me slowly, giving both of us pleasure with her movements. She rubbed her clit, working her fingers until she came. She continued to fuck her ass with my cock until I stiffened, then slid off and turned, grabbing my cock and stroking it. As I came, she leaned over and milked my orgasm, letting my come shoot up onto her tits and belly.

She went and washed up and cleaned me off with a warm washcloth. She snuggled into me and laid her head on my chest.

"I need to tell you some things," I started. We talked for the next two hours, and I told her about my new business. She listened, not giving anything away. In the end, we decided on the best course of action. She would stay and finish work before she had the baby. I would burn up the highway after I moved and we would see how things worked out after the baby was born. I also found out she was having a girl, a fact I had not asked and she had not volunteered. If everything was good after the baby was born, we would decide after six months to a year about her moving out with me. All in all, it was a perfect conversation and made a nice end to our vacation.

Later that night, she woke me up for one last sex romp that lasted into the wee hours of the morning. The next day we drove back to her place and said our temporary goodbyes. As I drove away to go back to my last few weeks of work, I knew I loved her and wanted to be with her.

12