Side Window

Story Info
Hitchcock had nothing on me.
3.6k words
4.37
51.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers

I was sitting at my desk, doing my usual bookkeeping crap, when I noticed my neighbor had a visitor. I'm not usually one to pry, but I thought it strange that a man I hadn't met, was visiting my friend Mark's house, when he wasn't there.

I had met Mark when I first bought this house, he was a bachelor, like myself, at the time. We hit it off pretty well, and soon were watching football and the likes, together. I joined the gym he went to, and even worked out at the same time.

I then met Gina at work, and fell madly in love with her. By the end of a year, we were married. Mark was my best man, and met Norma at the rehearsal dinner. She was Gina's best friend from high school.

As you can imagine, we became a pretty tight knit group. Best friends married to best friends. We would go out as couples or friend with friend. Mark and I had boys night out and so Gina and Norma would have a girls night.

Then, about two years ago, I came home unexpectedly, (cliché, I know) and caught Gina getting long dicked by a black guy. They didn't even bother to stop, till he came in her cheating pussy. She showed little remorse, and I divorced the bitch.

I might have been open to a little experimenting, it was just the whole cheating behind my back that I couldn't stand. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

In the course of the ensuing pre-divorce arguing, I found out that Gina had met Mr. longdick, through Norma. I never told Mark or Norma about this knowledge. I guess I was embarrassed to admit my wife was getting a bigger dick from someone else. I'm only about average at 6 inches.

So, here I sit at my desk by the window, and what do I see? A tall, good looking black man, approach my friend's house. If he were selling something, he would ring the bell, and they would chat at the door, and he would be on his way without making a sell. Even if he made the sell, there would be discussion at the door. What I saw was the door open, before he was even on the front step. Then, he sort of rushed in, and the door closed immediately.

This made me a little suspicious. The drapes in the living room were parted a bit, so I got my binoculars out of the closet, and looked into the window through them. I know, a little creepy, right?

By the time I had my binoculars focused, I caught sight of them going down the hall, out of the living room. Suspicious, right? I went out my back door, jumped the fence, and headed to the master bedroom window. I found a small space under the blinds I could see through. Ok, creepier now right?

Norma was just sliding down her panties, and her friend was removing his boxers. Having seen Mark at the gym, I know he is probably at least 8 inches (yes I was jealous of it), but this guy probably topped out at 11.

I was very interested in Norma's body. Having been friends for so long, I had of course, imagined what she looked like nude. I was not disappointed. Her perfect 36 C breasts were firm, her skin was unblemished, and her belly flat and smooth. I do love a flat belly.

I watched as she sucked on him, I watched as he sucked on her, I watched as she spread her legs for him. Of course, I had my cock in my hand by then.

Not one to pass on a free porno, I watched him fuck her like a champ. I heard her moan every time he bottomed out in her tight pussy. I heard her scream when she had her first orgasm. Again when she had her second. Even louder when she had a third, and he dumped a load in her. Of course, I came during her second scream.

When I saw him leave, it had been an hour since he arrived. I was back at my desk, and yes I was jerking off again. I watched him go half a block down the street, and get into a blue Escalade. I remember seeing those spinning hub cap thingies on it.

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Mark and I meet at the gym to work out. The episode occurred on Tuesday, so I was anxious to see Mark the next morning. How does one go about telling his best friend that his wife is a cheating whore?

After our workout, we went to the juice bar. I thought I would feel him out a little first, you just can't spring something like this on a guy. "So, Mark, how long have you and Norma been married now?"

"It will be 3 years in March. Man the time sure passes quickly don't it?"

"Yep, sure does. Are you two getting along alright, still happily married?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, we were just talking about starting a family. How do you feel about being a Godfather?"

"Why, Mark, I would be delighted. I'm very touched that you would ask"

"Well, you are my best friend, who else would I ask?"

Ok, now what do I do? I can't tell him his wife is making little black babies without him, now can I?

On Saturdays, during summer, we grill in my back yard by the pool. I provide the steaks, or burgers, Mark brings the booze. On that Saturday, we were by the pool as usual. I still hadn't said anything to Mark. I needed to try a different approach.

When I was putting the steaks on, Norma went in to use the restroom. I turned to Mark, and nonchalantly asked "Do you know anyone that has an Escalade? I was thinking about buying one."

"No, I don't think so. I hear they are very nice, but kind of expensive."

So, he doesn't know the BBC guy.

Over dinner, I ask Norma about the baby. "Mark tells me you two are thinking of having kids. When should I go out and buy the crib?"

"I have two weeks to go on this months pills, then I will stop taking them. We will let you know when I'm totally knocked up."

Good, BBC isn't the baby daddy yet.

Monday, at the gym, Mark told me he was going to San Francisco for four days, but he should be back in time for our cookout on Saturday. I offered him a lift to the airport the next morning and he accepted.

By the time I returned from the airport, I noticed the Escalade parked in the usual spot. I pulled into my garage, and headed for the back yard.

There was Norma, ankles on his shoulders, getting a really good pounding. I couldn't believe she could take that much cock, with so much force. I was stroking immediately.

I could hear him taunting Norma, "You like my black cock, don't ya bitch? You're just a black cock slut, aren't ya?"

"Oh God. Yes. I'm your slut. Fuck my white pussy."

"You be wanting my nigga seed in you, don't ya?"

"Yes. Fuck me. Give my your black baby. Just keep fucking me."

That was as much as I could take. I shot my wad on the bricks below the window, and left.

I had to do something. I thought about buying some spy equipment, and recording their fuck fest. I would do that tomorrow. If they didn't continue, I could take it back to the store, unopened. Still, there was the problem of how to break it to Mark.

Around 2 that afternoon, Norma and BBC left. It was after 9, when I heard a car door slam. I looked out the window, and Norma and her fuck buddy were stumbling into the house. They must have been partying. He had parked the Escalade, in the driveway, right behind Marks new Acura . I thought that a bit brazen.

Back at their bedroom window, I took out my cock and prepared for another show. I wasn't disappointed. Norma was sucking his big cock again. He had his hands in her hair, trying to force more of his cock down her throat. There was no way she was going to be able to swallow all of it, but she sure tried.

"Come on lover, give me your baby." Norma said as she took her mouth off that black python.

"You sure you're fertile?"

"Yes, I stopped my pills after last month's supply. I'm at my peak now. Give it to me good. I want your baby in me before my husband gets back."

That lying fucking bitch. She told me and Mark she wasn't going off her pills till this month. I definitely had to do something. In the mean time, I was going to watch her get fucked again.

I was still amazed that her tiny body could accommodate his big cock. I stood there stroking as he mounted her. That weapon stretched her pussy, and slid home. As he started the old in and out, something caught my attention. In my peripheral vision I saw movement. I glanced toward the door, but didn't see anything.

I looked back at the adulterers, and saw BBC taking long strokes into Norma. "Tell me again bitch, who's pussy is this?"

"It's your pussy."

"Does your hubby fuck you this good?"

"Oh God No. Nobody fucks me like you."

"You gonna have my nigga baby, aint ya bitch?"

"Yes."

"What about your husband?"

"Screw him. He'll just have to get used to the fact that I love your big cock."

She came hard then, and so did I. I was putting my dick back in my pants, when I heard BBC groan out his own finish. I looked back in the window, just in time to see Mark enter the doorway.

He was holding a gun. I was shitting my pants. When Norma saw Mark, she screamed. BBC fell off the bed, the python flapping in the breeze.

He ended up on the floor, terror written all over his face. He threw his hand up, like a cop stopping traffic. "Don't shoot me, man. Please don't shoot me." I saw his cock land on his belly, still hard, it's head beyond his belly button. Under these circumstances, I would not still be hard. In fact I wasn't.

"Calm down, asshole. I'm not going to shoot you... yet. Norma, get some clothes on. You too, Mr. 'have my nigger baby.' I think we need to have a drink, and a little chat."

When they headed to the living room, so did I. I saw Mark pour two tall glasses of what looked like Vodka, and one small glass of his favorite Scotch. Handing the tall ones to each of the cheaters, he said "How long has this been going on?"

Norma, still pretty shaken answered "This was the first time, baby, I swear."

"Lying bitch. I've known for a while now. How about you, baby daddy, you want to tell me the truth, and maybe save your skin?"

"Six months, but I got the bitch from my homie Marcus."

"Yeah, I remember Marcus. What ever happened to him?" Mark sounded sarcastic.

"Don't know man, he just disappeared."

"Drink up, we got a long way to go." They both downed their drinks, and Mark poured more. I noticed that he hadn't touched his.

"You like that big cock of his, don't you Norma?" She nodded. "Well, maybe he will take your cheating ass with him, then you could have it all the time. Would you like that Norma, would you like me to let you walk out of here with your big cocked boyfriend?" She nodded again. It appeared the drink was really taking effect.

"I don't want the slut. I just like knocking up married white bitches."

"Drink up. We are going to celebrate you two making a baby. Was I supposed to just accept you having a black baby?" Norma just nodded again. "Didn't you think I might notice something different about it? Maybe the fact that it was black. Not to mention if it was a boy, he would come out with a dick almost as big as mine. Did you think I might notice that?"

"I'm sowwy babe. Whew! Thash a stron drink. I jush knew you would love it, jush like you love me." she barely got the words out, before she passed out.

"That's one crazy bitch you got there." BBC said, he too was looking a bit smashed.

"She's your crazy bitch now. How many married white women have you knocked up?"

"Free, she will be number foe. Pass that bottle, man." Mark poured him more from the bottle. I thought it best for me to leave.

Back at my window, I watched waiting to see if I saw a gun flash, or heard a bang. Thirty minutes passed, when the front door opened, and Mark looked around outside. He went back inside, but returned dragging Norma. She appeared to be out cold.

He put her in the back seat of the Escalade, and reentered the house. He returned again, this time he had baby daddy in tow. He forced the BBC into the back with Norma, and went back to the house. Again he came out, and climbed into the drivers seat of the Escalade. I ran out to my garage, and jumped in my car.

By the time I cleared my garage door, I saw the tail lights of the Escalade turn the corner at the end of the block. I was in hot pursuit.

I followed Mark up in hills outside of town, and when he slowed down and pulled over, I pulled over about 100 yards back, and turned off my lights. I sat and waited to see what was going on, but it didn't appear to be any activity. I worried that Mark may have been overpowered by baby daddy.

Next thing I know, the break lights came on, then the reverse lights flashed as the transmission was placed in Drive. Then I watched as the tail lights went over the steep cliff. I heard it S.U.V. smash against the rocky hillside as it hurtled to the bottom.

To say that I was worried and scared, would be a major understatement. I may have been in shock. A sudden noise stirred me from my catatonic state. I looked toward the sound, and Mark was at my passenger door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Mark interrogated.

"Following you. What just happened?"

"It's best you don't know, but since you are here, you can take me to the airport parking lot."

"The airport? What for?"

"Just drive."

When I got home, I was still shocked by what I had witnessed. Mark had done the bitch in. Not just her, but the asshole she was fucking too. Why would he risk going to prison over a tramp like her? More importantly, would he kill me too, because I knew too much?

I hardly slept a wink, and jumped at every sound. The next morning I was at my desk again, when I noticed a policeman at Marks door.

I nonchalantly walked down to my mailbox, hoping to get some info without seeming interested. As I turned back toward I glanced up and caught the eye of the police officer. "Good morning. Can I help you with something officer?"

"Do you know your neighbors that live here?"

"Sure, Mark and Norma. Is something wrong?"

"When was the last time you saw them?"

"I saw Mark yesterday. He was on his way out of town."

"But isn't that his vehicle?"

"Yes, I drove him to the airport, to catch a flight to San Francisco. That was mm...around 8 yesterday morning."

"You saw his wife then too?"

"Yes."

"Have you seen her since then?"

"When I got home from the airport, there was a blue Escalade in their driveway. Then later I saw Norma and a tall, good looking guy leaving. When I came home from dinner, they still hadn't returned."

"What time was that?"

"Around 8:30, maybe a quarter till 9."

"Do you know which hotel Mark is staying in?"

"No, afraid not. What's this all about, anyway?"

"If you hear from him, tell him to give detective Johnson a call at this number." he passed me a card.

"Will do. Have a good day."

Shit!! The cops are after Mark. I really didn't know which hotel he was in. I could try to warn him, if I did. But do I want to warn him? He did kill his wife and her lover. It's possible that I'm next too.

Thursday afternoon, I get a call from Mark. He wants me to pick him up at the airport. When he got in the car and headed home, he told me that the grieving widower had to go down to the police station and make a statement.

I told him about the cop at his house, and everything I had told him. He didn't seem upset at me, boy was I glad.

Friday at the gym, Mark told me that because of my statement to the police, he wasn't a suspect of foul play. That I had provided him with an alibi, and had placed Norma with BBC just prior to the "accident." The coroner was ruling it an accidental death.

Mark said that they questioned him about her friend, and he claimed no knowledge of him. He said that they looked at him like "Poor sap, doesn't know his wife was getting a big one behind his back."

Saturday night, Mark was at my place as usual. We were sitting by my pool, enjoying an after dinner beer, when Mark asked me about why I had followed him that night.

I told him about what I had seen through my window. I even, sheepishly, told him about what I saw through his window. I apologized for not telling him after the first time, but that I wanted to get video evidence before I said anything.

"Did I ever tell you about my Dad?"

"No Mark, the only thing you ever said about him was that he was your hero."

"Let me tell you why. My father was a good man. He loved me and my sister, and would do anything for us. One day I came home and found my mother with a black man. He was fucking her brains out. I was devastated. I knew my mom was a bitch, but I didn't know she could do something like that to my dad.

"I just couldn't tell him about it, because I knew it would break his heart. A couple of weeks later, I got home just in time to see the cops hauling my dad away in handcuffs. Seems he came home to find my mom drugged up, and her friend fondling my sister. Now my father wasn't a big guy, but from what he left of that man, you would have thought he was superman.

"He had to stand trial, but when the whole story came out, they let him go. Six months later, same damn thing. I came home, their bedroom door was open, and a black man was pounding his big cock into my mom.

I heard my dad come in the front door, so I ran to him. I tried to get him away before he could find out. We then heard her yell "Fuck me with that big cock."

"My dad's face just fell. It was like the sum of the world's sorrow hit him all at once. He told me to take my sister to our grandmother's house, and stay there until he came for us.

"My mother and her lover suffered an overdose that night, in a shack in the bad part of town. My father was investigated, but not charged. I found out later that the detective's wife had a black lover too. Except he knew about it, used to watch them I hear.

"My dad never even dated a woman after that. He took care of me and my sister, though."

I was stunned. He followed in his fathers footsteps. After a few minutes I ask "Who is Marcus?"

"Are you sure you want to know?"

"Yeah, I guess." Why wouldn't I, after all this, how bad could it be?

"Marcus was fucking your wife Gina before you married her. His friend Larry was fucking Norma. After you two got married, they switched partners. When we got married, they would go back and forth. Until you caught Gina with Larry. It was because of your divorce, that I got suspicious. After all, Gina and Norma were best friends. Later, Marcus got tired of Norma and gave her to Clarence, that's who had the Escalade.

"By the way, sorry I couldn't tell you about all this when you talked about buying one. I figured you knew about Norma and Clarence then. I didn't want you to get involved in all this. Though, as it turned out, it's a good thing you did."

"So Marcus is to blame for my divorce and all this too. I would sure like to give him a piece of my mind."

"Didn't you hear Clarence say that Marcus just disappeared? Marcus and Larry died from overdoses, in a shack, in the bad part of town. Have I mentioned that my dad lives about ten blocks from here?"

09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers