Sidetracked

Story Info
Couple plays sexy games at the casino.
1.4k words
4.23
20.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew it was not going to be your typical casino trip when my lovely wife of seven years got in my truck. Her personality immediately transformed to her alter ego Kay, the high-class prostitute. I, in turn, became TJ, her favorite (and only) client. My wife was wearing a short black mini-dress, black nylons and black suede ankle boots with three-inch spike heels. Her pearl earrings and bracelet matched the simple three-strand choker that adorned her neck. Kay teased me by allowing her dress ride above her stocking tops as she drifted off to sleep during the long ride. She awoke about thirty minutes before we were to arrive at our destination Atlantic City, and announce she needed to use the bathroom. I pulled into a roadside bar and stated, "I could use a drink anyway." Apparently we both missed the sign outside that said 'GO-GO DANCERS' when we went in. Kay was a little shocked when we entered the establishment and saw a dancer on stage in only a black leather miniskirt and high heels, but she did not make any attempt to leave. The bar was furnished nicely and the clientele seemed to be upper middle class. There were probably approximately forty customers in the audience of which fifteen were women. Kay told me to sit down at the bar and order her a beer as she set off in search of the restroom. As she made her way through the bar, almost every man leered at her gorgeous legs and tight ass. I was extremely proud she was with me.

Kay joined me at the bar after freshening up and downed half her beer in one swallow. The deejay started the music again, introduced himself, and announced that was amateur night at the club. He explained the five simple rules; no touching the contestants, all clothing is to be returned to the contestants, contestants must keep their crotch covered, tips are to be thrown on the stage, and the winner would be determined by the audience reaction. He announced that there was a one thousand-dollar prize to the winner.

The deejay then asked for the first contestant and a short plump blonde stumbled to the stage in a state of obvious intoxication. She told the deejay what she wanted him to play and began to strut around the stage to the beat of her first song. After about thirty seconds of the hip swaying march, she stopped in the middle of the stage and dropped her dress. She just stood there in her control top pantyhose and plain white bra as the song faded. She received a little polite applause, retrieved the four or five bills that were thrown on stage out of sympathy, and quickly retreated back stage. Although the next six ladies were better dancers and were dressed sexier, their performances were uneventful. It seemed to me they did not have their heart in what they were doing and were just going through the motions to please the companion or the own curiosity.

As Kay and I sat at the bar critiquing the performances she asked if I would mind if she "gave it a shot." At first I thought she was either joking and/or teasing me. The expression on her face told me that she was serious about her statement, and I excitedly told her I would love to see her on stage. Kay finished her fourth beer, told me to go and sign her up, gave me a kiss, and went to the truck. She returned with her pocketbook wearing her light purple raincoat and went straight to the ladies room. When she returned to her seat at the bar she asked when she was on and handed me her purse to hold. I told her she was last, which should be after the present performance. She drank her beer as the red head on stage finished her dance, stood up and gave me a very passionate kiss, and whispered in my ear "This is going to cost you five hundred" as she walked to the side of the stage and spoke to the deejay.

I peeked into her purse and found a pair of black silk panties, a matching bra, and the container that she kept her Tit-a-lizer in. The device makes the nipples hypersensitive and weight and movement of the chain provides the wearer with a constant erotic thrill.

Kay was superb on stage; she slowly shed her coat and seductively peeled her dress from her body that sent the men in the audience into a money throwing frenzy. She danced to the side of the stage and bending at the waist picked up her bottle of beer giving everyone a view of her purple satin panties stretched tightly across her firm ass. The audience screamed in excitement as Kay sucked the entire neck of the beer bottle into her mouth as she swallowed its contents. After she put the bottle down, she danced to center stage and proceeded to slowly remove her purple demi-cup bra revealing her erect nipples connected together by the Tit-a-lizer. I was applauding what I thought was the conclusion to her performance only to watch her turn her back to the audience and slowly peel her panties down over her gyrating hips. The money again began to fly to the stage as she seductively turns and danced for her fans in only her black back-seam stockings, black silk garter belt, three inch purple high heels and a sheer black g-string that her shaved pussy was almost visible through. Throughout the entire performance Kay never removed her mirrored sunglasses or black lace gloves she had put on when she had changed for her act. The bouncers, who were now staying very close to the stage, gathered Kay's clothing and tips, and put it in her dress as she put on her raincoat and tied the belt hiding the wonderful body everyone had just been admiring.

As we sat at the bar and straightened or money, another late entry tried to no avail to excite the audience the way my lady just had. Everyone was buying Kay and me beer and stopping to compliment her on her show. One older gentleman approached us and offered to buy Kay's panties or bra. When Kay inquired what he would be willing to pay, the man told her that he would give one hundred dollars if they still smelled like her. Kay hesitated and the man increased the offer to one-twenty, which she quickly accepted. A lady purchased her bra for seventy dollars from me for her husband and also inquired about the Tit-a-lizer. She was quite thrilled when I produced Kay black chained one and offered to sell it to her for twenty-five dollars. After the lady made her purchases, she went directly to the ladies room. I can only speculate that she was planning a surprise for her lover. In the mean time Kay sold off her gloves and other bra and panty set. A very distinguished man offered my lady one thousand dollars for her g-sting if he was allowed to remove it. I looked to Kay and she nodded in agreement before I took the money. A crowd began to gather and I told them all it would cost them twenty dollars a piece to watch. After I collected from everyone, without any complaints, Kay stood up, held her coat open, let the man slowly peel the juice soaked material down her legs to a round of applause.

Kay went to the ladies room to dress and when she emerged the deejay called her to the stage to award her with the grand prize. After accepting the money she first bowed then flashed the audience before joining me at the door where I was tipping the bouncers. We made a hasty exit and quickly were on our way to the casinos.

Kay was kissing and fondling me for the last part of our journey and did not show any interest in gambling when we arrived at the hotel. In the elevator, on our way to our suite, Kay placed my hand on her hot dripping pussy and whispered in my ear "I can't wait to show you what I was thinking of doing while I was on stage stripping for you." She had an orgasm as I slid my tongue into her mouth in a passionate kiss. She grabbed my crotch as she moaned into my mouth.

THE END OR IS IT?