Sidni Learns a Lesson Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers

Marcus stroked my wanton slit for a while before moving the dainty lace to the side and sliding his finger in me. My pale tightness sucked his dark digit in. I kissed him harder, wrapping my arm around his neck as his finger pumped inside me, slopping in and out of my wetness. I could hardly hear Cindi and Jerome fucking over the sound of my beating heart.

Marcus moved his free hand up to pull my dress down under my breasts as his other worked my tight vagina. Breaking the kiss Marcus hummed in my ear, "Lets take yo white ass somewhere nice..."

I kissed him again, moaning as I pleaded, "Let's watch a little bit longer."

Marcus didn't argue. His one hand moved from one breast to the other, working my soft flesh beneath my bra, and his other hand added another finger to work my stretching pussy. Cindi and her black stud were going at it doggie style now, her shrill voice piercing through the sound of his hips slapping her ass. It wasn't long before Marcus unzipped his pants and drug his cock up between my thighs.

Bending me at the waist, Marcus sawed his African shaft against my sex, "Puts it in ya cracka." Marcus held the crotch of my panties aside as I reached down to line him up. I was dripping wet as I rubbed his mushroomed head around my waiting hole for lube. It would need it just to fit inside me.

The head of his cock slowly plowed my nether lips apart as I drenched it in my cum, sliding up to graze my little pink pearl, "Oooh yesss," I moaned. Marcus slid back, a shiver of excitement tracing up my spine as the mushroomed head pleasured my rose bud. His black snake never leaving my body, I pushed up to align it with my now willing white pussy.

Marcus thrust forward, grabbing my hips to penetrate me completely, "Ooooooh fuuuuck," I moaned. The emptiness from watching Cindi get fucked by a black man quickly left my body as Marcus hit the back of my channel.

I reached down to massage his plum-sized balls, cum-filled and aching for release. I was surprised when I felt along his still-exposed shaft: Bottomed out, he still did not have his entire cock in me.

"Likes that ho?" he growled in my ear.

"Mmmmm..." Was all I managed. I rocked on the tips of my toes to change the angle of penetration. Marcus was still pounding into the end of my love tunnel, causing a pleasurable pain as he rammed my cervix, "Oooh Yesss, fuck me," I moaned.

Marcus bent his knees, and I felt my cervix open just barely to accept his seed in. I came as his heavy sack slapped against my clit.

"Cummmming!" I wailed. I could hear Cindi moaning and Jerome grunting just inside the room. Cindi's legs securely cinched around Jerome's waist, her heels bouncing off his back as he mated her like a beast. Jerome grunted, "Baby, I's gonna cum," Cindi let out a ravished cry and pulled her mound up to meet his thrusts.

Another orgasm built inside me. Marcus picked up his pace. For a moment I lost my mind entirely, watching my best friend getting fucked by a nigger. Bareback. Just like me. I threw my head back and wailed.

"CUM INSIDE HER WHITE PUSSY," I screamed to Jerome.

Cindi came, "YESSSSSS CUM....." Jerome pinned her ass tight to the bed and pushed in deep, cutting off her pleasured yelp and protest with a forced kiss. His balls jerked hard, flooding Cindi's lily white womb with his pure African essence.

Marcus picked up his speed as his cock swelled, "Another pussy becomes a traitor to its white race," he chuckled and groaned as his cock plugged my naked pussy.

Jerome finished pumping Cindi full and rolled off the well-fucked blond. I could hear a sniffle from Cindi, "But I'm not protected..." she said, throwing her arm across her face, sounding defeated.

Marcus buried his ebony snake deep inside me. He held my hips to spew the venom of his race into my white womb as I pushed back to join my thighs to his.

"Yesss! Oh god yes - cum inside me," I moaned, quivering with my own orgasm.

Still looking at Cindi, who hid her eyes under her arm as black seed dripped down her ass, I heard her over the sounds of my own wailing orgasm.

"YOU SLUT!" she yelled at me. And I came again.

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers
12