Sienna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was working on my cockhead. Licking, sucking, and teasing the rim with her tongue. I knew I would not last long if she kept it up so I decided that I was going to make her come one more time before I came.

I started licking her cunt down toward her ass. I teased the area between her ass and pussy and then started rimming her asshole. When I did this she stopped working on my cock. I hesitated only a moment then stuck the tip of my tongue into her rosebud. She started working my cock again, but this time bobbing her head up and down my shaft.

I started using my other hand to start fingering her ass hole as I was still licking it. She started to pump my cock in and out of her mouth more aggressively. She was like a woman possessed and I knew that I wasn't going to last much longer.

I lifted my head and said, "I'm going to cum."

She squeezed the base of my cock and took her mouth off of it and said breathlessly, "I'm ... going to ... cum ... too." And she took me back in her mouth and started pumping furiously.

I started licking her clit as my finger tip worked in and out of her ass. I tried to hold off but it was to no avail. I was cumming in her mouth. I shot once, she put both hands on my butt cheeks, I shot again and then she pulled my hips all the way down. This forced my cock down her throat. I continued to shoot my load and as I did this I pushed my finger all the way into her ass. This drove her over the edge and she started bucking me with her hips. Then she started squirting. It took me by surprise, but I enjoyed the taste and knowledge that I had finally made a woman squirt. My male ego was elated. I'd be hell to live with for a year.

She continued to buck me. I held on trying to continue to tease her clit with my tongue as she drained me.

As we both calmed down all I could say was, "Awesome!" She said it also almost at the same time. We both started laughing.

After a minute of catching my breath and enjoying the aftermath of a climax better than I'd had in 10 years, I sat up and turned around on the bed facing Sienna.

We both looked at each other, smiles on our faces. "You were incredible!" I said. "Me?! You made me cum, 3 times!" "I'm glad you enjoyed it." I said. "Enjoyed it? I've never cum like that before. One of my girlfriends at college said she squirts but I never believed her. Thought it was just her trying to sound like she was some sort of sexual goddess or something. Now I know what she is talking about. WOW!"

"Well, I've never made a woman do that either. So I guess we both experienced something new. I've never had anyone swallow before either." I exclaimed. "Well that was a first for me too. It tasted so good I didn't want it to go to waste." She assured. "And talk about firsts, what you did to my asshole was tremendous! I've never had anyone lick it before, and definitely not put a finger in there."

"Well I've always been an ass man, and you have a beautiful one." I admitted. "I've fantasized about it for a couple years now."

"What?" She asked.

"Now I sound like an old pervert don't I?"

"You're not old and no I don't think you're a pervert. What did you mean you 'fantasized' about it."

"Well, when you first started hanging out with me you were a skinny little girl, but in the last couple of years your body started to fill out. Your ass was first.

It got so nice and round, yet not too big. I would watch you walk away or bend down to pick up sound equipment and lose my attention from what I was doing."

"Wow, really? You've been looking at my ass for that long and I never caught you?"

"I'm discreet. I almost got caught by your dad one time. I played it off as I wanted to make sure you weren't trying to lift anything too heavy."

"Okay, so how does that involve fantasizing?"

"Now I am going to sound like an old pervert."

"Tell me."

"Okay, well I used to fantasize about screwing you in the ass. That way you would still be a virgin for your future husband."

"That's not perverted, that's hilarious." She laughed. "Well I wish I would have let you take my virginity. You know I had a crush on you since I was about 13."

"You didn't." I said.

"Yeah, but I was just some 'skinny kid' to you."

"You know you were more than that."

"Okay, a kid that hung around with her parents then." She said.

"Well, I am twice your age so that would probably make me old, definitely too old to take your virginity."

"Well it definitely would have been better than my first time." She said.

"When was that?" I asked.

"Prom night. I know, cliché' right? It was over before I knew it. Then he hardly talked to me and we broke up the next week. What about you?" She asked.

"Mine is just as cliché'. It was a drive-in theatre. You probably don't even know what those are."

"Yes I do. I've never been, but I'm not that naïve." She retorted. "Perhaps that is another thing I can experience with you for the first time." She said with that mischievous look on her face again.

We talked for a little while longer and then I said. "Excuse me, but I have to go to the bathroom."

"You know where it is. Help yourself." I got up from the bed and walked to the doorway.

"Talk about terrific ass!" She said. I turned around, my face turning red. She just laughed.

I went to the bathroom. As the expression goes, 'I had to piss like a racehorse.' When I finished I opened the door and Sienna was standing there in just her panties.

"Now it is my turn. I won't be long. Don't go to sleep on me." She leaned up and kissed me. Just a quick kiss, but it felt nice.

To insure I didn't go to sleep I propped myself up against the headboard so that I was sitting almost upright. I waited ... and waited ... and woke up with Sienna stroking my cock. She was kneeling between my legs with her head over my groin.

"You're a little soft. I guess I'll have to remedy that situation." And she took my cock in her mouth, her blonde hair cascading down over my thighs. The heart shape created by her waist, hips, and ass, along with her soft lips made me hard in just a few seconds. I couldn't believe it. It had been less than an hour yet this beautiful 20 year old had turned my limp dick into a rock hard shaft.

"That's better." She said as she sat up continuing to stroke me. Then she got off the bed and turned away from me. I couldn't help staring at her ass. She turned her head, looked at me, bent over and slipped her panties off slowly. Her ass framed a glimpse of her pussy between her thighs. I was ready to lick that all over again.

"Do you like the view?" She said as she looked back at me sitting there with my cock in hand. "You know I do!" I said.

"Well it is time to feel that cock in my pussy." She said as she stood up and turned around. I looked at this young perfect woman standing before me.

Then I noticed something. "You shaved??" I exclaimed. Her little triangle of soft pubic hair was gone. It was smooth white skin. It made look even younger.

"I thought it would help me with my fantasy." She said as she climbed on the bed and straddled above my groin. My cock was hard as a rock and this beautiful pussy was hovering over it. She lowered herself on to the tip.

Her lips touched and parted as she proceeded to engulf my cock with her warm, wet love tunnel. It felt sooooo good. I thought to myself. "What did I do to deserve this." She was tight, but so wet that my cock entered with no problem. When she reached the bottom I moaned and rolled my eyes. "You are so tight. It feels tremendous.

Without a word she started to fuck my cock. Her eyes were shut enjoying the experience as much as I was. I groped her breast as she rode me like I was a horse. Up and down on the saddle of my groin. I was glad I had cum recently because I would have exploded after only a couple strokes of that wet pussy.

Her eyes were still closed as she concentrated on her rhythm as well as my hands massaging her breasts and tweaking her nipples. Then I let my hands slide down to her hips and helped her pump me. I started sucking on her breast. I moved one of my hands to her cunt and started to work her clit with my fingers. Her breathing started to get heavy. I could tell she was enjoying the different sensations.

I was enjoying the feel of wet, warm and tight on my cock. After a while she started bucking up and down on my rod. I could tell she was close. I brought her head to mine and I kissed her passionately. She hugged me tight as she returned my kiss, her body tightened and her pussy squeezing my dick. After a minute she relaxed and started kissing me again. She pulled her head back and said, "That is what it should have been like the first time."

I kissed her and pulled her down onto the bed and started making love to her missionary style. I looked into her eyes and saw a look of satisfaction and adoration. She said, "My fantasy has been fulfilled, now it is time for yours."

I looked at her and said, "I don't need that anymore." "Well I want you to. I want you to take my anal virginity." She said softly.

"Well let's start out by having sex doggy style and we'll see how it goes." "I like having sex that way, it feels good, animalistic. Let me get into position." She said. She got on all fours and wiggled her ass at me.

I put my cock in her wet pussy and pumped away. She pushed back insuring that I was getting as deep as I could. I pulled my cock out and stuck my finger into her pussy. When it was well lubricated I slowing pushed my finger in her tight rosebud. It was definitely tight. I told her to relax. I worked my finger in and out. I then stuck my thumb in her cunt to get it wet and lubricated. I put it against her asshole and tried to push it in gently. "Just relax, I will go real slow."

She tried to relax but she was too tight for even my thumb. "I don't think this is going to work." I said. She protested, saying, "Don't give up. What else can we do?" I thought for a minute. "Let me check something." Thinking of Sienna's mom, a fifty something woman probably needed a little help with lubrication every once in a while. "Which night stand is your mother's" "This one right here." She said pointing to the one on the right.

I went to the nightstand and opened the drawer and checked in the back. Bingo, her mother had lube in the drawer. "I've got the answer, I think."

I lubed up my finger and put some on her ass hole and pushed in. It was definitely tight but it slid in. I worked more in and it felt like it was working. Then I tried my thumb again. That worked also. Finally I tried two fingers. I had to go really slow but she finally relaxed enough to start allowing my fingers to the second joint.

"That feels weird but good." She said. "Don't go too fast though." "Don't worry, I'll go slow and whenever you want me to stop I will." I assured.

After a couple of minutes of finger fucking her rosebud I asked her. "Are you ready for me to try my dick?" "Yes, please." She said.

I insured my cock was liberally lubed and positioned the head against her hole. I pushed slowly and said, "Just relax." The lube did its job. My head slipped in and I held it there, letting her get used to the feeling. After about 30 seconds I felt her actually start to push back against me as she said, "Push it in." I started a slow in and out motion, a little at a time. "How is that?" I asked. "It feels tight but it feels good." She assured.

I started to speed up, pushing more and more in each time. Soon I was fucking her beautiful ass, slowly in and out. She moaned, a mixture of pleasure and pain evident in the tone.

I'm ready for a real fuck." She told me. "Don't hold back, I want to feel you fuck me like your fucking my pussy."

She didn't have to tell me twice. I started picking up the pace, deeper each time, until my cock was balls deep. She pushed back at me, insuring my length was all the way in.

"That feels incredible!" She said.

"I was going to say the same thing."

Her ass was tight, hot and wonderful. My fantasy was coming true. I was taking Sienna's anal virginity. I was fucking her ass. Her beautiful ass. I was enjoying every second of it.

I bent over and grabbed her tits and tweaked her nipples. She moaned with delight. I took one hand and moved it down and started playing with her clit. She started humping my cock with her ass. "Fuck me harder!" She yelled. I leaned back upright, grabbed her hips and started pounding away.

Her head went down onto the pillow and I felt her hand playing with her clit and cunt. I could feel her fingers in her cunt with my cock. It felt stupendous. She was massaging my pumping cock with her fingers in her cunt! If she kept that up I wouldn't last long even though I had just cum about an hour ago.

I'm going to cum." She screamed. I wanted to hold off but the thought of her cumming with my cock in her ass was bringing me to the edge. Her ass started pulsating, squeezing my cock. That did it. I shot my load in her ass. It felt like I was shooting a gallon. She screamed again, a scream of ecstasy.

I stayed there until my cock went soft and pulled it out. She laid there, head down, ass in the air, smile on her face. I collapsed next to her, smile on my face.

"Thanks." I whispered to her.

"Thank you! This night has been the best of my life. I hate to see it end but I'm done." She said, exhausted. "So am I. I'm drained" I said. "Yeah, it's all in me!" She smiled.

She laid down next to me and I put my arm around her. She laid her head on my chest, her breasts pressing against my abdomen. We both fell asleep exhausted.

At 8:00 we were awoken by Sienna's cell phone ringing in her room. She ran to get it. I took this chance to check my phone. I had a text at 7:30. 'Appt. canceled due to snowstorm.' Well that was good. I don't know how awake I would have been anyways.

Sienna walked in with her phone on speaker. "... the state police are asking everyone to stay off the highways till 10:00 so that they can get them plowed and all the cars pulled out of the ditches. They say we got 17 inches here, I'm sure it is more over there by the lake. I suggest you stay home today."

"I was planning on it mom. I have laundry and I was going to clean my room." "That sounds good. Could you do all the laundry?" Clara asked.

I showed Sienna the text and she smiled slyly.

"Sure mom, I'll take care of it."

"We'll probably be leaving sometime after 10:00, but we'll probably grab brunch so don't expect us back before noon." She said. "Can you make sure you get Kurt up. He has that appointment at 10:00. Don't let him leave before giving him something to eat though. You know how those bachelors are, always eating junk food, never getting anything good to eat."

"Okay mom, I will. I'll see you this afternoon. Drive careful."

"O.K., bye honey."

"Bye mom."

Sienna looked at me. She had that mischievous look on her face again. "Well you heard my mom. I have to get you up and give you something good to eat." She said as she straddled my face and took my cock in her mouth.

12