Sierra in Chains

Story Info
She loves being helpless and forced to have sex.
10.2k words
4.32
70.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers

There is nothing Sierra loves more than being tied or chained down and having a group of men and women use her sexually. She's especially fond of oral sex, both giving and receiving, and her favorite things are eating their pussies and sucking them off and having them eat her pussy, paying special attention to her clit, while she is securely held in place. Once she has cum repeatedly from that, she likes being fucked by the biggest cock available. Last week, three of us got together and gave a special party for her. I was there, of course, with Melissa and with Steve, best known for his athleticism and for being hung like a stud bull.

Sierra met us at the door with hugs and kisses for everybody. She knows me quite well and loves the way I eat her pussy. She is also well acquainted with Melissa, with her beautiful face and red hair and green eyes and, more importantly, the way she likes to use her tongue and rigid nipples on a swollen clit. Sierra had never met Steve, and didn't know then how big his cock is. We were saving that for a surprise. She did notice his youth and height and blonde good looks, though, and expected great things from him. That day, she would get even more than she expected. Eagerly, she led us to the room that she has set aside for her favorite activities.

Sierra climaxes repeatedly whatever bondage device is used, but the one she prefers is one she designed and had made to order by skilled artisans, and keeps in a special room in her house. It is made of a large wooden spool, the kind that is used to store telephone wires or cables, or similar materials. Some people make coffee tables or things of that sort from them, but Sierra has no interest in such artsy-fartsy activities. The sides of the spool have a very rough hewn appearance, as if it was just discarded from a telephone installer's truck, but the parts that come in contact with her bare skin have been carefully sanded and polished. Sierra loves it when men fuck her or force her to suck them off, or when women force her to eat their pussies, or when anybody eats her pussy while she is in bondage, but she enjoys pleasure, not pain.

On days the spool is going to be used, such as this one, Sierra rolls it into the center of the room, and secures it in place with heavy rubber wedges. When it is put to use, her naked body is placed on the spindle and her thighs, protected by heavy towels, are spread and secured over the rims of the spool. It is usually set at just the right size for her feet to dangle inches above the carpeted floor. Her head rests on the floor, usually with her hair spread out, and her arms are held behind her back and under the spindle, with chains securing them to the shackles around her ankles. In order to keep her legs spread, an additional chain is fastened to each leg iron and connected to staples that have been imbedded in the walls on either side of the device. Should the persons who are having their way with her so desire, they can shorten the chains to spread her legs as wide as they choose, making her even more helpless, which is just the way she likes it.

Anybody wanting to eat her pussy can kneel or crouch or stand between her legs and spend hours licking and sucking, and Sierra can do nothing to prevent it, not that she would ever want to anyhow. Her pussy is also available to anybody who wants to fuck her with a cock or dildo or cucumber or anything else they might decide to use. Men or women who want to be expertly pleasured by Sierra's versatile mouth can kneel over her face for as long as they want to stay there, and experience some of the best oral sex they have ever gotten. If someone prefers a 69, her pussy and mouth are available simultaneously. Sierra revels in a variety of sexual activities while she is securely chained over the spool, and doesn't even try to keep track of the number of times she cums, or brings other people to orgasms.

Once inside the room, we pretended to suddenly turn on her, and we seized her and ripped off her clothing. That last part was easy to do, because Sierra was barefoot, and wearing only a thin skirt and blouse, with nothing underneath either garment. Once she was naked, we secured her in the device, which she had put in place after I told her we were on our way. There was a perfunctory struggle, just to make it seem more real, but Sierra was quite eager for us to chain her into position. She very much wanted us to take turns having our way with her, and she wanted nothing to delay it. Although securely chained and shackled in place and unable to escape, which is the way Sierra most enjoys sex, she did have some room for her body to move around. This little bit of space was necessary for her to get the most enjoyment from the oral sex and other things we would be doing to her, or making her perform on us.

Once she was securely locked into place, I smirked at her and stroked my mustache in my most dastardly and villainous way. "We have you now, my pretty, and we are all going to have our way with you. And you can't stop us." I said the last sentence slowly and with menace, just to emphasize our "victim's" helplessness.

"My pretty" is an accurate form of address for Sierra. Long, dark brown hair matches her brown eyes, which I always think of as being soft and warm. Her complexion is fair and unblemished, except for a beauty mark above her generous mouth. Sierra's body is sexily plump, with a curvaceous ass and full, luscious breasts topped by big, dark pink nipples that seem to usually be erect.

My gloating continued. "And, you won't be able to see us, or know who's going to use your body next." It was the truth about not seeing us, because the next thing I did was to pull a black, silk blindfold from my pocket and pin it over her eyes. I was especially interested in her reaction to Steve's huge cock, because she would feel it, in her mouth, and later in her pussy, without ever seeing it.

With Sierra prepared, we three "captors" got ourselves ready by removing all our clothing. She keeps the room warm, because the people in it will be naked most of the time. None of us is modest around the others, and Steve and I especially like to look at Melissa's beautiful naked body. She is probably the most gorgeous women I know, and not just because of her lovely face. Her large, ivory-white breasts, with a splash of freckles, and her sensitive pink nipples are a delight to see or fondle or lick or suck, and her ass and pussy are among the scenic wonders of the world. Her soft, light red pubic hair is beautiful to look at, and an even greater pleasure to the tongue than it is to the eyes.

Melissa has long been fascinated by Steve's huge cock and is looking forward to the day she is daring enough to let him wedge it into her pussy. She has had many chances, but has always been afraid it would be too big for her. She will eventually do it but, until that day, she has been satisfied by smaller cocks, such as mine, or those of other men that I have introduced her to. Steve is looking forward to that time also, probably at least as much as Melissa is, but so far he has settled for just eating her pussy a few times, and fucking between her luscious breasts.

Steve would be the first to pleasure Sierra. Making sure her hair was out of the way, he knelt next to her, and placed his big, hard cock across her lips. She knew what it was, of course, and opened her mouth, to lick the side. Once she started doing that, and realized how thick it was, she turned her face in one direction, then the other, without her tongue being able to touch either end. Sierra moved her face and used her tongue to push the monster down onto her chin before expressing her delight with what she was about to start sucking, and hoped to have in her pussy later.

"Jesus Christ, did you guys bring a horse in here?"

We all laughed at that, especially Sierra, but she really wanted that big cock in her mouth, and she couldn't reach the head from the way her face was positioned. Steve wanted it in there too, and he swung his leg over, so he was kneeling across her face, and pressed its tip against Sierra's lips. She opened her mouth but, instead of engulfing it right away, stuck out her tongue and licked the slit and all around the end. By raising her head slightly, she was able to lick under the ridge, as if gauging just how thick the cock was that she was about to start sucking.

Obviously, it met with her approval, because her head started moving slowly up and down, taking more of it into her mouth with each stroke, until she reached the limits of her range of movements. Later, Steve told me how much fun it was for him, watching Sierra's pretty face, even though blindfolded, moving back and forth, sucking his cock in and out between her lips. I have had the same experience myself, and I totally agree with him, but it must be even more fun for a man with a cock as big as his.

Melissa was the next to get active. The position was a little awkward for her because, as I do, she likes to kneel or lie face down with the woman's legs over her shoulders, while burying her face in the waiting pussy. She adjusted; being careful not to step on Sierra's hands or feet or on the chains holding her, she placed her arms on the captive woman's thighs and leaned forward. Melissa started by licking up the fresh pussy juices, which were so plentiful that I could smell their delightful aroma from several feet away. From the sensation of the tongue that was tantalizing her pussy, and the cock being taken in and out of her mouth, the prisoner's body was already writhing in pleasure.

It was my turn to join the fun, so I knelt behind Steve and beside Sierra. Since her body was elevated, both of her big, succulent breasts had flopped toward her shoulders and were swaying from side to side while her body moved. This was not a problem; I pulled the nearest one toward me and started licking the nipple. Because of her high level of arousal, it was already erect, and I relished the feel of the many tiny ridges, and her puffy areola, against my tongue. After a few seconds of licking one nipple, I switched my attentions to the other, and found it to be just as erect, and that it gave my tongue just as much of a thrill.

After spending several delightful minutes licking her nipples, I drew one of her luscious breasts as far into my mouth as I could. With my lips forming a seal, I sucked on it, and my tongue continued caressing her nipple and areola. Her body moved frenetically under me. Once again, I transferred my mouth to her other breast, and alternated between them, sucking and licking and thoroughly enjoying myself, while adding to Sierra's joy.

For a few more minutes, the three of us pleasured some of Sierra's most erogenous places, while her movements became even more strenuous, yanking at the chains, that were making it even better for her. I warned Steve to pull his cock out of her mouth, because I know that Sierra sometimes bites down when she climaxes. He did, and moved out of the way, to let her fully enjoy cumming. With her mouth empty, we could hear her moans and gasps of delight and, with nothing to hold her head stationary, it was tossing from side to side on the floor. Knowing what I do about the two women, I knew that Melissa's tongue was fondling Sierra's clit, making our prisoner's pussy fuck up into the gorgeous redhead's face, the way she loves having them do.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Sierra whimpered from the intense pleasure Melissa and I were giving her. "Yes!" she cried abruptly, and I could see her shoulders straining mightily against the chains that held her arms in place.

"Yes!" Sierra cried again, and all her muscles thrashed and yanked, as if she were trying to get loose. She was fully in the throes of cumming, and I kept sucking on the breast in my mouth. Melissa knew what to do too, and she continued sucking and licking the clit in her mouth and enjoying the pussy that was being jammed against her face. Steve's cock waited for the orgasm and the total relaxation that would follow, so it could once again be welcomed into the mouth that had been so deep and had felt so good.

When she climaxed, all of Sierra's muscles spasmed at once, yanking on the chains but not even coming close to breaking them. Immediately after her orgasm, she completely relaxed. This was the first one, and none of us, not even Sierra, knew how many more times she would cum that day. However many it would be, Melissa waited only a few seconds before starting to build toward the next one, feasting on all the fresh juices Sierra's pussy had produced. I wanted to wait until Steven got his cock back in Sierra's mouth before I resumed sucking and licking her breasts.

Although held in place by chains and shackles, and supposedly helpless, she had a request to make. "Steve, I really want your big cock back in my mouth. It's just about the best I've ever sucked on, and I want it all. Just stick a pillow under my head and start fucking my face." She hadn't been able to see who had his cock in her mouth, but she knew it wasn't mine.

Steve did what she wanted with the pillow, and once again knelt over Sierra's smiling face and placed the tip of his cock against her lips. She opened her mouth wide, and he pushed it in, while she moved her head forward to accept it. After a few strokes, they established a pattern, with him slowly thrusting his cock down, while Sierra raised her head, taking his whole shaft into her mouth and down her throat, even sticking her tongue out and licking the base of his balls every time she enveloped it.

I resumed pleasuring the luscious breasts that felt so good to me before. For a long and supremely happy time we sucked and licked quietly, except for the soft slurping sounds made by Melissa's and Sierra's mouths and by mine, and murmurs of pleasure from Steve as his cock was given the best sucking-off it had ever gotten. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Melissa changing position.

I knew what she was about to do, and I knew how much Sierra had enjoyed it in the past. Although not very tall, Melissa had been bending over slightly to eat Sierra's pussy, which was chained in a position fairly close to the floor. She had straightened up and was leaning forward, one breast cupped in her hand, while the other hand rested on Sierra's thigh for support. Sierra's breast was in my mouth while I licked and sucked and, since I had no real need to see what my mouth was doing, I watched what Melissa did with her breasts. I had seen it before, with other women, but I always enjoy the sight.

Sierra's clit was so engorged with lust that I could see it had completely pushed its way out from under its protective hood, and this was Melissa's target. Her breasts are large, and her nipples were erect from her own arousal, and she started rubbing one of them against Sierra's highly sensitized clit. This contact caused such a violent reaction that I could hear the chains rattling and the wooden spool creaking, and I was briefly afraid it might tip over. Steve was afraid of something else, and he quickly pulled his cock from Sierra's mouth. He was just in time, and I could almost hear her teeth grinding together.

"Oh, my God! Oh my God!" she babbled, while Melissa continued her ministrations, caressing Sierra's clit with her rigid nipples, using each one for a few seconds while she alternated between them.

"Uh! Uh!" she whimpered, her body rocking from side to side between the rims of the spool, until she suddenly joyously cried out "Yes! Yes!" and started cumming.

Melissa quickly moved her mouth back to Sierra's pussy, engulfing the swollen clit and starting to suck and lick the little cutie. I continued doing the same to the breast that was in my mouth. Steve couldn't do much of anything just then, but sit and wait for Sierra to climax, so he could stick his cock back into her mouth and make her finish sucking him off.

It took several of the most heavenly minutes that the rest of us have ever lived, with all of us immensely enjoying what we were doing. When Sierra climaxed, all her muscles spasmed, and I was afraid she might have dislocated her shoulders or wrenched her ankles, she yanked so hard at the chains. After that great orgasm, all her muscles relaxed, and her mouth hung open in bliss. This was his chance, Steve decided, and he knelt once again over her face, adjusted the pillow under head, and rubbed the tip of his cock against her lips.

When she felt it there, Sierra started, as if surprised, but quickly opened her mouth widely enough that Steven could slip the head of his cock inside, and move back to where he had been before the last time she started cumming. Melissa removed her mouth from the clit that was still filling it so pleasantly, and feasted on the great wealth of nectar that Sierra's pussy had produced. When she had relished it all, she started licking the swollen lips again. Once the same rhythm was established between Steven's cock and Sierra's mouth, I returned to licking and sucking her delightful breasts.

Once again, we went for a long, happy, and relatively quiet time. The only noises we made were the soft lapping of my tongue and Melissa's, and the slurping noises being made when Steve's cock plunged in and out of Sierra's mouth. Her body began writhing in pleasure again, rattling her chains and causing the creaking of the wooden spool. Nobody spoke. Three of us had much better things to do with our tongues than chit-chat, and Steve isn't very loquacious, although he did start softly moaning from what was happening to his cock as he thrust it in and out of Sierra's mouth.

He was the first one to break the relative silence. "Oh, my God!" he announced. "I'm, gonna cum!" He accompanied his announcement increasing his speed, driving his cock between Sierra's lips at a faster pace, and she responded by moving her head to match his speed, continuing to take his whole shaft into her mouth.

"Way to go, Steve," I said to myself. "Give her a good mouthful." I know how much Sierra loves to have men cum into her mouth, and to swallow their semen, especially when she is tied or chained up like she was then. Otherwise, neither Melissa nor I changed what we were doing.

Within minutes, Steve followed my unspoken instruction. I was behind him, and no more than a foot away, and I could hear him sighing and grunting, and I could see his buttocks clench and relax as he climaxed. He leaned forward even more and continued thrusting his cock between Sierra's lips, and she continued moving her face to get all his cum. By looking between his legs, I saw Steve holding his cock and letting it drain into her mouth while she licked everything off, until it was clean. When they were done, he moved away, leaving her smiling happily and licking her lips to get anything that might have stuck there. From the movements of Sierra's body, it was obvious that sucking off Steve and swallowing his big load of semen had brought her close to another orgasm.

"That was delicious," she announced. "Your turn now, George."

It was my intention to do what Sierra was suggesting, but I decided to wait a few more minutes. Her body was thrashing back and forth on the spindle, and her pussy was fucking against Melissa's face, and it was obvious she was on the verge of cumming again. Knowing how painful it would be to have it bitten, I decided to wait before sticking my cock into Sierra's inviting but dangerous mouth. I satisfied myself with licking and sucking her breasts, which was certainly not any sacrifice on my part. I definitely intended to have her suck me off, but I could wait a little while longer.

My discretion proved be wise when, less than a minute later, Sierra started cumming again. I could hear her tugging on the chains, trying to squeeze Melissa's head between her legs, and trying to grab someone with her hands, the way she would do if her arms and legs had not been restrained. She continued cumming, her body thrashing and rocking and twisting on the spool and yanking on the chains, until her whole body clenched as she climaxed. After her orgasm, Sierra seemed to almost melt on the spindle, her face tilting back and her eyes closed.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,147 Followers