Sierra in Chains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Steve's tongue caressed Sierra's pussy, Melissa's tongue did the same for his cock. Like a child licking a giant, pink lollipop, she ran her tongue up the shaft and over the head of his cock and licked the slit and under the ridge. It was too thick to get more than the tip into her mouth, but she enjoyed what she could do with it. Having his cock licked by a woman as beautiful and sexy as Melissa is certainly no hardship, and Steve made no effort to chase her away or discourage her at all. In fact, he shifted his feet a bit to give her better access to anything she might want her tongue to sample.

His tongue was doing an excellent job of sampling Sierra's pussy, and her body was bouncing from side to side between the rims of the spool. In between her moans of bliss, she was loudly telling everybody how great it felt to have her pussy eaten, and telling Steve how much she wanted him to suck her clit. Melissa looked at me and smiled, and I smiled back, about how a woman, chained, blindfolded and helpless, would be telling us what she wanted to have done to her. Steve may have smiled at that too, but his face was hidden, and he was having such a great time eating Sierra's pussy and having Melissa lick his cock that he had far better things to smile about.

Although her movements were as restricted as ever, Sierra was far from inactive. While her body thrashed on the spool, swinging her hips back and forth between the rims, her pussy fucked up into Steve's face, the way he and I and Melissa love to have them do. In between her moans and other declarations of pleasure, she kept begging Steve to suck her clit so she could cum. Apparently, he decided, finally, that it was time, and I saw him move his face slightly. I couldn't see exactly what he was doing, but Sierra could certainly feel it.

"Yes! Yes!" she beseeched him. "Like that! Suck my clit! Make me cum!" Steve did continue, reveling in everything that was happening to his cock and his mouth.

"Yes!" Sierra cried out joyfully as she started cumming. "Suck my clit!" Her body intensified the assault on the wooden spool and the chains that held her there.

I have always told Steve that when a woman starts cumming, he should keep doing just what he was doing until she climaxes, and he has always listened to me. He did this time too. I couldn't see what he was doing, but he kept his face tightly pressed against Sierra's pussy, and she kept telling everybody what he was doing. He continued doing it until, with a great joyful shout, she climaxed. Claiming his reward, Steve licked up all the fresh juices that Sierra's pussy had just produced.

After her orgasm, the sixth one from having her pussy eaten that day, Sierra once again sagged on the spool, all her muscles relaxed. I wondered if she had enough of that particular kind of fun, and would want to fuck now. Steve's cock was hard and would be ready as soon as Melissa put the condom on it. If she waited too long, Melissa might suck him off, and then she would have to wait until he was ready for her again, or settle for my cock, which might have pissed her off, since her expectations were already high. .

She raised her head, even though she couldn't see anything, and let us know. "Hey! Where's that horse cock? I need it in my pussy."

Melissa stopped what she was doing, maybe a little disappointed, and rolled the condom onto Steve's cock. Before we went any further, though, I had decided earlier that I wanted to play a trick on Sierra. She has some drawers full of various sex toys, and I selected the smallest dildo there, one that might be used to deflower a virgin. Bringing it over, I handed it to Melissa, who smothered a giggle when she realized what I was going to do. I stood between Sierra's legs, and started to lick her pussy. Steve had been so greedy for her nectar, as anybody would have been, that he had devoured it all, and more would be needed for lubrication before his cock could even start to get into her.

"You're all dry, Sierra. I'll have to get you wet for Steve's big schlong." She didn't object, as would be expected. I can't imagine Sierra ever objecting to somebody licking her pussy. To speed things up, I even let my tongue caress her clit a few times.

It didn't take too long, because she was already anticipating the super fucking she was going to get. In two minutes, I was licking fresh nectar from her pussy lips, and I knew her love hole, the source of the juices, was even wetter. As I backed away, Steve stepped up and placed his hands on Sierra's thighs, and Melissa ducked down in front of him and set the tiny dildo at the entrance to her pussy. With a slight movement of her hand, the entire toy slid into Sierra's expectant pussy, where it wobbled loosely around.

"Hey!" she challenged us. "What is this? Okay, I see. Fun is fun, but I need a real fucking, not some pencil-dick."

We all laughed, even Sierra, and Steve stepped up between her legs. That's when we saw we had made a miscalculation. Her pussy was still at a good level for eating. Steve is tall, but he wouldn't be able to reach it with his cock unless he stood on a chair. There was no need for him to do that, of course. Steve was standing with his cock all ready, and Melissa and I removed the rubber blocks that were holding the spool in place. We rolled it in his direction while he backed up, until it was at the perfect height. After moving the spool, we made another adjustment. Each of us went to one of the chains that were holding Sierra's legs apart and ratcheted them until they were spread even more. We wanted to make sure she got all of Steve's cock into her pussy, although Melissa doubted even then that the whole thing would fit.

They were both ready. From what she knew was about to happen to her, Sierra's pussy was dripping juices down both her legs. From what he knew he was about to start doing, Steve's cock looked to be as big and hard as a baseball bat. He placed one hand affectionately on Sierra's hip, held his cock with the other, and rubbed it against her wetness. With her lubricating juices spread properly, he pressed the tip against the opening to the source of those juices. While one hand pressed down on her hip, he drove his cock upward, and the head wedged into Sierra. She uttered a loud sigh of bliss as she felt how even that slight penetration was stretching her pussy.

She gave more and louder sighs as Steve continued driving it in farther. After one more thrust, his cock was far enough in Sierra's pussy that he no longer needed to guide it. And he placed his other hand on her other hip, for better leverage, and to keep her in position. We had not replaced the rubber blocks after moving the spool, so every time Steve thrust his cock into Sierra, or drew back for another stroke, it rolled, with her on it. By pushing down on her hips with his hands, he could keep the spool from rolling away from him when he thrust in. When he drew his cock back for another stroke, he could hold Sierra in place and keep her from rolling toward him.

Although her pussy is not tight, Steve's cock is so big that it took many such thrusts before he finally had the entire length inside her. Every time his cock plunged more deeply into Sierra's helpless pussy, and the spool moved with her on it, she moaned from the extreme pleasure. By the time his cock was completely imbedded, her body was already jerking on the wooden spindle and bouncing from side to side between the rims, while her arms and legs yanked, to no avail, at the chains.

"Oh, my God, I'm cumming," Sierra cried out, ecstatically.

Her thrashing on the spool became even more strenuous, but no less futile. The chains held her in place for Steve to continue plowing his massive cock in and out of her pussy, even faster, and cramming her full every time. After a few, frenzied minutes, Sierra's whole body gave an abrupt jerk, as she climaxed, and relaxed against the spool.

There was no relaxing for Steve, though. His cock continued driving in and out of the helpless pussy before him. Sierra's juices ran so freely, while she was cumming and after, they seeped out beside his cock, soaking his pubic hair and dripping down his legs. The juices that remained inside did such a good job of lubricating her pussy that there was no friction as he rammed his cock in and out. Minutes after her first tremendous climax from the great fucking she was getting, her body was already writhing on the spool and she was moaning and encouraging Steve to keep giving it to her.

He needed no encouragement. Sierra's pussy was the latest in a series of great ones that had been crammed full by his massive cock, maybe even being the best. Over and over, his hands on her hips held her steady and kept the spool from rolling forward while he drew it downward and out of her. Over and over, his hands pressing down on Sierra's hips held her steady as he plunged his cock all the way back into her, until his blonde pubic hair tickled her clean-shaven pussy. With every thrust back in, she moaned with extreme pleasure. Later, she told me that Steve's cock was so long that it had reached hot spots she didn't even know she had. Besides being long, it was so thick that it massaged her G-spot, the base of her clit, and every one of her most sensitive places, both going in and coming back out.

That kind of fucking is what Sierra lives for. Not much more than ten minutes after her first orgasm from Steve's cock, we could all see that she was rapidly getting closer to another one. With her hips being held in place like they were, she had even less ability to move than she had before, but Sierra was using every inch of it. Her head bounced up and down, and I thought her blindfold might come off. As Sierra's upper body thrashed about, her breasts swung from side to side. They were at a convenient height so I bent over and licked her nipples, which were about as rigid as any my tongue had ever felt.

It was fun, but I doubt that licking her nipples made any difference. In less than a minute, though, Sierra once again warbled the delightful news. "Oh, God! Yes! I'm cumming. Within the tight constraints, her body thrashed wildly, bouncing on the spindle, and Steve told me how her hips had rocked from side to side under him. He had no trouble continuing to drive his huge cock in and out of her pussy, and keep doing it until her body spasmed again, as she climaxed.

The fucking continued. Sierra seemed to be getting a bit tired, after being sexually used by us, sometimes all three of us at a time, over a period of three hours. She had already enjoyed eight chain-rattling orgasms, and would probably want to stop after the next one. Steve seemed to be tiring somewhat too, after standing and steadily fucking Sierra for almost half an hour. Nevertheless, he kept ramming his huge cock into her dripping pussy and, after being acquiescent for the first few minutes, she once again started fucking back to meet him.

"Yes! Yes! Keep fucking me. Make me cum!" she implored him, but her voice seemed a bit strained.

Steve may not have noticed anything about her voice, but he certainly did what she wanted. He fucked into her harder than ever, almost standing on his tiptoes every time he rammed his cock into her pussy. Over and over, and faster and faster, he continued, with Sierra doing the best she could to match him, while her hips bounced against the sides of the rims, and she yanked on her chains.

"I'm coming!" She cried out again. "Oh, my God!"

I wouldn't have thought she could have done it, but her movements were suddenly even wilder, within the limitations of her chains. Once again, we feared the spool might tip over, especially with the blocks not in place, so we pushed against the sides to support it. It stayed up, until the time Sierra's whole body clenched, as she climaxed. Steve continued pounding his cock into her, but after less than a minute, I saw the muscles in his ass clench, and heard him sigh happily, and I knew he had cum also, and ejaculated into his condom. He stroked a few more times, until he relaxed too, and tried to lean against Sierra, who was still chained in place. The spool started to roll, carrying her, but Melissa and I stopped it, and I held it in place while she got a chair for Steve to sit on.

Once Steve was taken care of, Melissa, ever the opportunist, stepped up to Sierra's very wet pussy. She wanted to feast on all the fresh juices that were still running out and trickling down our prisoner's legs. She had just started, when Sierra stopped her.

"I think I'm all fucked out, you guys. That horse cock really did it for me."

We all laughed, and I removed her blindfold, and went to get the keys to her chains and a chair for her to sit on once we had freed her. Melissa greedily finished off all the nectar that had resulted from the great fucking Steve's cock had given her and, when she was done, we unchained Sierra. I helped her to the chair, which Melissa was holding in place, and Steve and Sierra sat together, smiling at each other with respect and affection.

She especially had respect and affection for his cock, which she still compared to that of a horse. "I always did like palominos," she told him.

Although it had partially softened, it was still big and enticing to her. With considerable difficulty, Sierra got off her chair and walked on her hands and knees over to where Steve was sitting. After removing the condom, she licked all the semen from his cock, her tongue sluicing off the whole shaft, the head, and under the ridge When she was done with that, she held it in her fingers with her thumb right in front of his scrotum, and drew her hand forward, squeezing out all the cum from his softening cock. After she had caught it all on her tongue, savored the taste, and swallowed it, Sierra licked everything off the head and shaft again, relishing and swallowing that too.

She doesn't have to be in bondage to enjoy a man's cum, especially a young, good-looking man like Steve.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Steve and Melissa and I and, especially, Sierra did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.