Sierra Lives Pt. 09

Story Info
Jarok and Sierra do it, but a kiss binds her to Lord V.
4.5k words
4.71
9.7k
8

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abashed
Abashed
230 Followers

Jarok was surprised that Sierra sent word asking for him so soon. It had only been a few hours since his confession and their kiss. Jarok sighed. She had tasted and felt just as he had imagined - sweet, soft and firm in all the right places.

If he was honest with himself, he had wanted her in his arms the moment he saw her still face beneath the cryopod glass. How could he have ever . . . Jarok shook the thought away. He was a smuggler, he reminded himself grimly; he'd done many things he wasn't proud of and always sold to the highest bidder.

But when the door opened into Sierra's room and she turned distressed stormy eyes to him, all internal debate ceased, "What happened?" Jarok asked intently, stepping towards her with quick strides.

Sierra shook her head sadly, then lifted her gaze back to his, "He has Gerra," she said her voice tight.

Jarok knit his brows, "What?" but his query only floated above his racing thoughts of how Gerra was alone on his ship creating fake records should they need a quick escape. Gerra was a fierce, scrappy fighter, but if Lord V wanted revenge, he could've sent in multiple, trained agents. Shevu-damn fucking damn it!

"Lord V, he . . ." Sierra began, but Jarok cut her off asking, "How did he contact you? Have you told the human authorities?"

Sierra shook her head, she told him of Lord V's communication in her room and Lord V threatening to kill Gerra. Jarok scowled.

"You can't go back to him. You couldn't even be sure he'd let Gerra go if you did," Jarok hissed. "Fuck!" he growled his jaw tight and his eyes blazing. He began pacing the room. Sierra knew his anger wasn't directed at her, but she remained patiently silent. She had had time to react and think about her options.

Jarok stopped across the room and came back over to Sierra running a hand through his hair, "I'm sorry, Sierra. I'm just . . ." he said quietly. Sierra nodded, "I understand," she said softly.

"The humans might stop you from surrendering anyways. I didn't get it at first, but I can see how it looks bad to have a human enslaved to the Ingentians," Jarok concluded nodding to himself.

"Aren't you human?" Sierra asked. Jarok gave a grim half-smile, "I'm part human, but governments and boundaries don't mean shit to me. If only we'd made a clean get away, we'd have been better off."

Sierra nodded to herself and then looked up into Jarok's worried face, "I needed you to know about Gerra. Just in case." Sierra said quietly.

Jarok raised his eyebrows in alarm and gripped Sierra's shoulders, "didn't you hear what I just said? You can't surrender youself!"

The door to Sierra's room slid open and two consortium soldiers flanked the doorway as General Conroy entered the room. "Are you ready for your treatments?" General Conroy asked, her gaze registering Jarok's presence with a micro-expression of surprise before resting her piercing blue eyes on Sierra's face.

"Yes, mam. I am." Sierra responded.

~

Lord V left the Keplarian's aftercare to his subordinates. He'd considered letting Elanna handle his sexy, speckled guest, but he didn't want to risk getting Elanna killed or permanently maimed by the feisty Keplarian. He would visit the little wildcat pirate soon. He had to admit, he was impressed by Caspian's stamina.

Lord V had been able to respond to the many questions surrounding his absence at the Versipedes conference. Most swallowed his terse, vague apologies. Only his enemies tittered and plotted. The stunt the slavers had pulled with the cryotube hadn't gotten out, thank Shevu. Lord V tightened his jaw at the thought. Was it worth all this trouble? He wondered. The point of buying the human female in the first place was as a show of his domination and strength. Now, the Ingentos council was involved, his prize was becoming more of a liability.

Lord V pictured his slave's alluring green eyes through the viewscreen, her hair pulled back in a long, silky tail, the soft slope of cloth over her generous breasts, her pouty, deep pink lips. No, he thought to himself. He was not finished with those lips.

~

When Sierra returned to her quarters late in the evening, Jarok was waiting for her in a state of agitation, but he took in the dark circles under her eyes and the pallor of her normally glowing skin and his brown eyes flooded with concern.

"Thank you," Sierra murmured to the guards that in turn saluted her and left, the door sliding shut after them.

Jarok stepped towards her and placed a hand gently on her arm, "What did they do to you?" he asked, his voice heavy with worry.

"I'm . . . I'm becoming like other humans," Sierra said and smiled weakly. "My poison won't ever be as strong, and it will take some practice learning how to release it, but I . . ." Sierra was shaking and Jarok lifted her in his arms and carried her over to the bed, setting her down gently. He lay her down and swept the hair off her forehead.

"What can I do? You look terrible. Do you need water?" Jarok asked.

Sierra reached up and placed her hand on his arm. "Stay with me tonight," Sierra pleaded.

~

Gerra had simply been too exhausted to fight when the white robed servants had lowered her and released her bonds. They had rolled her gently onto some kind of padded cart and Gerra had groaned and shivered as she curled her aching limbs into herself.

A soft blanket had been thrown over her and a small pillow slid under her head. Tartian mineral water had been placed by her mouth and Gerra had sucked some down gratefully. She didn't recall anything after that until she awoke clean and rested on a bed in a small, white cell.

Gerra surveyed the room for exits and weapons within seconds of waking. Her head didn't throb like from the vantom before, they must've used something less harsh. She noted her nudity and the camera disk in the corner of the room. She flipped off the camera before using the bed as a step ladder and a piece of headboard to smash the lens to smithereens. Gerra stretched and peered up at the vent on the adjoining wall.

~

Sierra had ignored Jarok's protests and questions when she had left with the General and her guards. Jarok had waited an hour before returning to the stargalley to survey what turned out to be very little evidence of a scuffle. Only a few crates and panels were damaged. They must have cleaned up any blood or anything that could be used as hard evidence.

Gerra wouldn't have gone easily, he thought and smiled grimly to himself. Jarok then tried tapping into every coded frequency he could think of, but he was not surprised that she wasn't answering and there was no word of her. He'd even tried to contact Lord V through his cruiser over the comm, but his hails were being ignored. If all else failed, the Ingentian bastard would be at the parley council in the morning and Jarok intended to be 'very persuasive' about Gerra's release.

The thought of his friend in Lord V's clutches overnight enraged him, and he wanted to open fire on the Ingentian vessel until his weapons were spent. It would be a worthless gesture, however, as his stargalley would be depleted long before he broached the cruiser's shields. He settled on re-configuring the thruster ratios to prepare for a quick, burst of speed that might be needed and then he returned to the station to check on Sierra.

Sierra didn't reappear for over another hour. He was puzzled that the humans let him wait in her quarters as security around her was so strict, but he wasn't going to question something in his favor.

When she returned and he saw how weak she was, his agitation had melted into concern. She had begged him to stay. He had nodded to her beautiful, wan face and pulled up a chair from the small table and sat beside the bed.

"No," Sierra murmured, "with me." At this she shifted, weakly pulling the tunic she wore, fighting a bit to drag it over her head and shoulders, revealing a pretty pink bra. Jarok froze in his seat. Sierra then slipped her hands under the blanket and was obviously shimmying out her leggings.

"Sierra, I . . . don't think this is wise," Jarok told her, his voice soft, but firm.

"Afraid I'll poison you?" she cocked an eyebrow and made an adorable, if tired, face and reached up to pull out her ponytail releasing streams of long, honey brown hair. Her cheeks looked a little too flushed in her paled face.

"I'm afraid more for you. You need rest. Besides, I'm half human, even if you did make me sick, it'd be worth it," at this he winked at her, but drew the covers back over her up to her neck.

Sierra looked up at him her face serious. "Jarok, I need this. I want to be with you before . . . I want to be with you tonight. Please," Sierra's mysterious, placating eyes drew him in until he thought he would drown.

Jarok ran a hand through his hair and stood. He began unzipping his flight suit revealing a thin, white tank top and a taut, tan muscular frame beneath. Light brown freckles dusted his broad shoulders and a few thin swirls of dark chest hair peaked above the low neckline of his white undershirt.

As the heavy, olive green material slid down his long, muscular legs, he stepped out casting the dingy flight suit aside. He stood before her in dark green boxers and the clinging white tank top. His tawny, heated eyes met her gaze and he smirked at her admiring expression.

~

Sierra was not disappointed. Jarok's body oozed masculine sensuality and yet there was something of the sturdy farmboy heartthrob beneath his rebellious swagger. Even in the middle of a space station surrounded by foreign stars, Sierra was reminded of home when she looked at him. Jarok lifted the covers and she scooted over on the small bed. As he lay down, she needed to position herself nearly on top of him so they could both fit.

Sierra looked up at him and his hand lightly stroked down her cheek, ending with his finger tracing across her plump mouth to run down and grasp her chin. He leaned to kiss her, his other arm pulling her to him, his hot hand rubbing down her lower back and then even lower. His warm, soft lips descended on her with need and force.

She returned the kiss moaning into his mouth, their tongues twisting and searching. Sierra braced herself on his chest and was dismayed that there was still cloth between them. She reached down and scrambled the white tank shirt up his torso and he lifted himself slightly, letting her pull the fabric over his head and shoulders.

In turn, he reached behind her and released the clasps of her bra, throwing it aside as her perky, large breasts sprung plumply into view. Jarok groaned and his hands came down to stroke and fondle her gorgeous tits. She could feel his erection grow beneath her and she ground herself into it.

He stopped plucking at her nipples only to slide his rough hands along her waist, across her sexy hips to tug her panties down. Sierra helpfully kicked the skimpy, pink fabric off her ankles. One of Jarok's hands came back up to rub her pussy, exploring its aroused, gentle folds. As he felt the telltale slickness, his mouth hungrily kissed her again, his hand still stroking her slit. Sierra moaned and shuddered; she nuzzled his face, his stubble, scratching her cheek.

Sierra slid off him slightly and felt him maneuvering to pull down his boxers. As the thin, black shorts were cast aside, Sierra marveled at the savory, thick cock that sprung forth. The familiar flushed head made her mouth water. She lifted herself and began to grind her pussy along his firm cock. He groaned and the grip on her hips tightened.

She leaned down to peck his cheek and dangle her breasts in his face before giving him a mischievous glance and sliding down his body until her plump ass stuck up in the air. She crouched before his erection, her green eyes finding his brown ones before her soft, pink mouth enveloped him. Jarok moaned, his amber eyes blazing, his body taut with restraint. As her mouth slid up the shaft, she reached with her small, feminine hand to stroke and squeeze out a drops of precum from the thick head and then ran her warm, wet tongue over the oozing hole, lapping up his arousal.

~

Jarok was holding back. Sierra had been through so much and had seemed so frail when she had returned. Now, he nearly bucked when her mouth enveloped him once again. He ground his jaw before he lost it and grabbing her soft shoulders pulled her up and off him. He kissed her before guiding their twisting bodies so they traded places, sliding her under him with an easy gesture of strength. His arms propped his body above her as his gold flecked brown eyes glared down with lust and dominance.

Sierra returned his stare and opened her legs to him. In his wildest dreams, that she would be beneath him, her magnificent breasts proud with hard little cherry nubs, her slender waist sloping gently out to the curve of her sexy hips, her pussy gleaming with desire.

He probed her entrance and watched her eyes roll back as he pushed himself inside her. GodfuckingShevu she was tight! He reveled in the warm, wet grip of her. When he began to drag his cock out of the welcoming hole, the friction and pull of her sweet pussy nearly took his breath away.

Her pretty mouth went slack and her brows knit slightly as she moaned and panted while he plowed in and out, her breasts undulating with every movement. Their rhythm reached a frantic pace and her body rose up to meet his thrusts as he ground against her with pistoning force.

Sierra came with a keening moan, her body convulsing with pleasure. Jarok couldn't hold off any longer as the exquisite inevitability of his release pulsed shivers of fire from deep in his balls, throbbing up his cock to explode with a thousand hot tingles of pleasure into the sweet cunt that milked him dry.

In the aftermath, Jarok collapsed on top of her smaller form. It took everything he had to drag himself to the side so as not to crush her. Sierra's breathing came in gasps. She reached her gentle, soft arm to lightly stroke Jarok's shuddering back.

"Thank you," Sierra rasped.

"Sierra," Jarok murmured.

~

Lord V's voice came through some sort of speaker in Gerra's cell like the voice of god, "Good morning, Miss Caspian. Your efforts have been most entertaining." Gerra froze mid dig. She'd managed to get the vent cover off and had only to widen the hole another 2 inches before she figured she could wiggle her way into the duct.

"You have two choices my dear," Lord V's matter of fact, icy drawl continued, "you can either get a face full of sedative from the very vent you are attempting to alter or you could get down and sit on the bed like a good girl retaining your presence of mind for my visit."

Gerra scowled. She eyed the corners of the room looking for additional cameras but saw nothing.

Lord V laughed, "Above you Miss Caspian. You don't think we'd make all of our observational devices so obvious to the naked eye do you? Now, get down or be sedated. It appears sadly that our time together has come to an end, and I will be returning you to your ship."

Gerra looked around the blank room suspiciously for good measure before descending and standing by the small bed. A hidden door slid open and Gerra lunged for it, but Lord V held up his hands, one holding a glowing pain wand that stopped Gerra in her tracks right before she walked face first into the damned thing.

"Ah, ah, ah, back you go," Lord V taunted with the wand, his face was unbearably smug. He began to explain in his condescendingly patient tones, "I will be depositing you back on your friend's ragtag little ship in an hour or so, if all goes well."

Lord V eyed Gerra imperiously and gestured with the pain wand towards the bed. Gerra frowned but took a few steps back. Lord V entered and the doorway slid shut. He stepped forward and gracefully sat on the side of the bed sparing an admiring glance for Gerra's naked form standing a few feet away. Gerra's hands tightened into fists and she looked away.

Lord V began again, "Once freed, you may think to go to the authorities concerning our tete-a-tete, but I wanted to remind you that your Rilas syndicate friends may not enjoy learning about your use of their resources and name for a venture that in no way benefitted them." Gerra sputtered to interrupt, but Lord V continued, "plus, there is the issue of the recording of our play session." To this, Gerra spat fire, glowering at him with dangerous, dark eyes.

Lord V's smile played at one side of his mouth. "I'm sure there are many enemies of the hearty Gerra Caspian who would enjoy seeing how alluring and responsive you can be. Would it help your image as an infamous space pirate to be seen bound and splashed with cum? I wonder."

Lord V returned Gerra's searing gaze and taunted further, "Perhaps others might get ideas? I, for one, can think of many more games we could play together if we had more time."

Gerra's eyes blazed and then turned icy, "No one wants to play with a shitbag like you. If you have to tie a woman up so she won't run screaming from your advances, you're not much of a lover."

Gerra's poison verbal arrow hit home and Lord V's smirk turned into a sour grimace, his eyes growing hard, but he recovered quickly. The Ingentian held his hands out apologetically, "Well, my little speckled hellcat, as I said, we haven't time to explore further. If I can trust your discretion, you can trust mine. We'll just have to mourn what might have been. Now we've had our little chat, I suggest you lie down for a while."

Gerra flipped him off and made as many other rude gestures as she could think of. Lord V smiled his chill, little smile before standing and placing his hand on the far wall. He slipped through a hidden doorway that blipped out of sight as soon as he exited.

Gerra saw white steam flowing through the gaping vent above and despite her maneuverings, the vapors found her. She managed to stagger towards the small bed, sinking onto the soft mattress as sleep claimed her.

~

The Ganymede conference room was decorated in blues and mauves. A large tan, oval table dominated the space. Lord V seemed completely at ease sitting at one of the high backed chairs, his elegant hands clasped before him on the table, his expression carefully bored.

General Conroy sat at the other head of the table, her back straight, her mouth tight. A smattering of officials and consortium mediators waited patiently in the surrounding chairs. Security personnel stood at the ready in the peripheries of the room.

Sierra entered looking like some sort of enchanted forest nymph, wearing a pale green tunic and darker green leggings, her hair pulled back in a long braid, her beautiful face serene, her deep green eyes determined. Jarok was at her side and two station guards trailed close behind. Sierra turned to Jarok and they shared a look before Jarok took Sierra's hand and squeezed; Sierra nodded and squeezed back before she was led to her seat at the table. Jarok took a place by guards at the far wall.

~

Lord V had kept his own features carefully controlled as Sierra entered the room, but it had been difficult, something cinched inside him to see her again. His gray eyes tracked her every gesture. He nearly bolted out of his seat when the scavenger scum dared to touch his girl.

Lord V could sense there was something between his slave and the raggedy Keplarian. A cold fire of agony boiled inside him thinking of another intruding on what he had clearly claimed for himself. His little human brought out depths of emotion - longing, protectiveness, anger, and desire that surprised the Ingentian lord. However, he managed to keep his face a mask of bored contempt and looking pointedly at Sierra, but speaking to General Conroy, stated, "I'm afraid, I must make one quick communication with my ship before we begin."

Abashed
Abashed
230 Followers
12