Sierra Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for her this time. Her orgasm was precise and sudden, a sharp and shivering peak of arousal compared to the tectonic uplift of pleasure of her first release. Fluid streamed out of her and into my mouth as I savored the sweet flavor on my tongue. She collapsed against me, pushing Christoph off of my cock with her body as she slid down. We kissed and she clearly enjoyed the taste of herself on my lips.

"Oh god, you're a rare find. A cock like yours, you eat pussy like you were born for it, and you're a decent thoughtful guy." She looked over at Christoph. "Can I bring him home with us?"

Christoph just sat, watching her with a beatific grin.

K answered her own question. "No, I suppose that's a bit impractical. I guess I'll just have to enjoy him here while I can." She kissed me again, her lips nibbling and searching, like a hungry baby bird. Her body shifted against me as she looked at Christoph. "Love, I'm sort of feeling like a little alone time with my new man friend here. Would you mind slipping into his tent for a spell and Connor and I can go and warm up in ours for a little bit. I think he needs some of my undivided attention. But don't worry, I'll be needing you again well before this night is over."

Christoph didn't skip a beat, lifting himself up and bending over to give K a deep kiss. His hand rested lightly on my shoulder, then squeezed me as he said "Take good care of her," and turned and walked to my tent, crawling inside with nary a second glance.

"Mmmmm... perfect. I love that man more than anything or anyone in the world, but sometimes it's nice to have a little space with a lover, sometimes the chemistry can change a little, everyone feeling a bit less like we're in a high speed porn movie and a bit more like we're just two beautiful people who want to fuck the living shit out of each other. And my new friend, I do want you to fuck the living shit out of me. This poor incredible cock of yours must be yearning for release." She gave me a squeeze. "I'm going to go get settled in our tent. Give me a few minutes then come join."

We kissed, almost like old lovers, and I lifted her up and helped her collect her clothes and a few of her things before watching as she walked towards their tent, still as graceful and full of purpose as a lynx on the hunt.

6.

Unzipping the door to her tent I felt like I was entering some sort of medieval pleasure den. The floor was covered with a soft pile of sleeping bags, and hanging from a line stretched across the ceiling were two small candle lanterns, their soft flame lending a lovely glow to the vision in front of me.

And that vision was filled with, dominated by, totally over run with K, the most luscious thing I'd ever set eyes on, by far. She was stretched out, one arm tossed artfully overhead. Her dark hair spread out behind her, and an eager glint in her eyes reflected the candlelight. She was wearing a loose tank top that had risen up high on her belly. She had a pair of delicate high cut black lace panties on, the sharp jutting of her hip bones rising out from the V of her legs and blending into the defined flat muscles of her abdomen, an expanse of tanned flesh literally making my mouth water. Her legs were splayed, the visible differentiation of her quads showing up clearly from her thighs. The smile on her face was broad and genuine and made me feel like I was the thing she'd been waiting for for a very long time. She was good, this one.

Nothing was said as I climbed in, kneeling between her legs, resting my hands lightly on her thighs, just shaking my head in astonished delight. I pulled my shirt over my head, pausing to look at her, enjoying the feeling of her running her eyes across my chest and down my torso. I took my time, unbuttoning my pants, and then squirming a bit as I slid them down my hips and pulled my legs out one at a time. Sitting there over her, totally naked, my cock jutting out in anticipation and arousal, it was a moment I never wanted to go away. I looked her in the eye, feeling the warmth of her legs squeezing me, and I reached down, gently took my cock in my hand and started stroking myself lightly, watching her, devouring every inch of her with my eyes.

She bit her lip coyly, tracing one of her fingers across the clear rise of her nipple through the light fabric of her top. I lifted my hand to her face, to her mouth, and loved that she knew just what to do as she lifted her head and filled my cupped palm with a thick stream of saliva from her beautiful mouth.

Returning my hand to my cock, I began stroking my now slippery shaft with an intense care and slowness, enjoying the increasing arousal in her eyes as I felt the blood rushing to the center of my body.

We continued this dance for some time, me bringing myself close to orgasm, but always retreating at the last moment. Her fingers had slid inside the waist of her panties, clearly fucking herself lightly as I pleasured myself, the slurping sound of her action clearly audible.

I brought myself to the brink, right up to the very edge, and then paused, stopped, took several deep breaths, focused, and then pushed myself just a few tiny tiptoes over the line of no return, before quickly retreating. A warm spasm of absolute bliss coursed through me, from my toes up, from my shoulders down. Her eyes were glued to my shivering cock, her gaze widening in astonished desire as a few thick drops of warm semen gently oozed out from the end of my head. The orgasm retreated back within me just in the nick of time, my balls hot with anticipation, my thighs clenching. The look on her face was raw hunger.

Holding my dick still, I slid up her body, straddling her, until my sticky cock was just inches from her face. She looked at me devilishly, daring me to make the next move. With my unoccupied hand I reached around to the back of her head and pulled her towards me, until she reached out with her tongue and greedily teased the blob of my coagulated seed into her mouth. She coated her lips with it, a small stalactite of cum dripping onto her chin. She smiled beatifically, and I bent forward to kiss her, not the slightest bit squeamish about the thick scent and flavor of my own pleasure coating her lips. She fed me her tongue, and I slid down her body, enjoying the feeling of the black lace against my sticky hard cock.

Reaching around, I pulled her over on top of me, spreading my legs around her. She tucked her knees underneath and began kissing her way down my body, taking my nipples in her mouth, in her teeth, raking her nails down the flat angle of my chest, tracing the valleys of my stomach. My hips lifted in pleasure with her attention to my nipples, pushing against her, my eyes drawn to the strong arch of her back and the graceful curve of her body stretched over me. Her mouth traveled down, her eyes looking up at me, large and bright in the dim light.

"K you're amazing. Which you're totally aware of. Which only adds to your appeal. And you're going to be so fucking astonishingly stunning when you take me in your mouth. Your gorgeous face, your lips wrapped tight around me. And you, so fucking hungry for my cock. Willing to give me your body, every inch of you. Do it. Take my cock. Please." My hands went to her hair and gently coaxed her closer, her lips shiny and open.

"I want to fucking devour you. I want your cock as much as I've ever wanted anything. I can't wait." And with that she began, a long slow lick that began just north of my ass, traveled over the smooth textures of my balls, and then up the full length of my shaft, leaving a wet snail trail of moisture that cooled in the mountain air. She moaned throughout, and my cock twitched and spasmed in appreciation.

Not every woman loves to give a truly committed and passionate blow job. And not every man has had the good fortune of receiving a genuinely spectacular oral devouring. I count myself as blessed to be someone who has had the benefit of spending time with some true aficionados of the art of fellatio, including my recently departed Anna. But despite previous pleasures, It is safe to say that nothing I'd seen or felt to this point had prepared me for the ministrations that K was performing now. She sucked cock like it was her passion in life. She was enthusiastic and active, vocal, wet, and loud. She played up the visuals, looking me in the eye, pausing, letting rivulets of wetness slip out and slide down her hand and my cock. She smiled. She looked like she was having the time of her life, and I'm sure she was- which of course is ingredient number one for a truly remarkable sucking. She paused to remove her tank top, only adding to the incredible sight in front of me, the smooth expanse and sheen of her strong back, the sexy contrast of her black hair and underwear against her sun kissed skin. Her tongue was alive, she used her hands, took the tip of my cock for a gentle stroll across the expanse of her face, her cheeks, her closed eyes. She was vibrant and confident in herself, in her hunger, in her sexiness. She was as alive sexually as anyone can be, and just being the object of her attention was like being the focus of a thousand brilliant spotlights. I'd never felt so wonderfully sensitive and devoured. She pulled my cock from her mouth with a loud slurp, and tilted her head, looking at me with mouth agape.

"I want your cum so much. I want it all. I want it in my mouth. I want to taste it and feel it. I want it on my skin. I want to feel your cock as it shoots, feel your balls contract. I want it now. Give it to me Connor. Don't hold back. You'll be full again soon enough and can fuck me properly, fill me up, but now I want to eat it now, I want a mouthful. Please. Please."

She swirled her palm around the base of my shaft, pushed against the entrance to my ass with a slippery finger, and gobbled me with her mouth and tongue. It didn't take long. It built from my belly, from my thighs and ass. Her finger pushed into me, poking into my ass, pushing firmly. I felt my chest constrict, my breathing speed up, my heart thump. I inhaled slowly, and tried to get a grip on the explosive pleasure within me. I could feel the hot surge of intensity building and moving through my body. Her big wet tongue swirled madly around the dripping wet head of my cock, then she'd swallow me, my swollen dick pushing lewdly against the inside of her cheeks as she pleasured me. I felt the simmering deep inside me, I wanted release so badly. My hands gripped her head, her hair, my every cell captivated by the sheer sexiness and wonder of the pleasure I was experiencing, of the sight in front of me.

I felt it come racing out. I felt my cock throb thick and forceful. I felt the steaming hot slick of cum build in my balls and then erupt from within me. I watched as she took the first stream in her mouth before pulling her head back and using my cock to paint her lips, face, and tits with long succulent ropes of my jism. It lept out at her, leaving stretched trails of milky cream clinging to her beautiful skin. She smiled at me, beaming. Licking her lips as one long rivulet of my seed dripped down her cheek to her mouth. I relaxed, tension released, easing my arms down, relaxing my muscles, enjoying the soft warmth of their sleeping bags beneath me.

"Oh jesus Connor, your spunk tastes so good. Feels so good on me. So hot when it first hits my skin, now cooling. Can you see it on my tongue? On my breasts? Running down my chest? I love the taste of you, feeling you explode like that. The way I could feel it coming up through your gorgeous cock. So fucking hot. Makes me so horny, I'm dripping wet." Her fingers went to her face, carefully wiping off my sperm with an extended finger, rubbing it across her lips, excitedly sucking it into her mouth. "God, you're delicious."

I sighed, amazed, astounded at this incredible beauty. She smeared my cum around on her breasts, her mouth, until she was drenched in me. Then she smiled and reached back for the zipper into the tent, telling me, "I need to go check in on Christoph, and let him taste you on me and clean me up a bit. He'll like that." As she slipped out, her ass still looking delicious in her little panties, I let out a long deep sigh and marveled at the turn my day had taken.

7.

I dozed off lightly, lured to sleep by my post-orgasmic bliss and the warm comfort of the flame lit tent, awakening only as I heard footsteps outside, followed by the metallic run of the zipper as the door opened. I was still naked, my cock half hard and still sticky with partially dried cum. K came in, smiling. Her face was no longer coated in my semen, and she crawled in alongside me, laying her head on my shoulder and putting her hand on my chest. Christoph came in behind her, wearing only a tight pair of underpants, smiling at me a little sheepishly as he zipped the door behind him.

"Christo here just licked every last drop off your cum off of me. Didn't you darling?"

He smiled. "I did. I did indeed."

"And did you like it? How did Connor's seed taste?"

"Fucking delicious. Especially knowing that you made him cum, that you coaxed all of that out of him."

"Mmmmm... good husband. I do love that you don't get all territorial and icked out at times like this. You're really quite amazing."

Christoph was beaming now, kneeling at the entrance to the tent. His body was pale and smooth. Not especially fit or defined, but not fat. He just looked a little soft. K kissed my neck lightly before addressing her husband again, "You know my love, there's more cleaning to do. Don't you think Connor's big cock could use some attention?"

And that brought him to his knees between my legs, not pausing for a moment before taking me in his hand, carefully mouthing his way up every inch of my dick. I watched him, enjoying the obvious hunger and desire in his eyes and his actions.

K was loving it, kissing me eagerly, her warm body pressed tight against mine. I watched as she ran her fingers through her husband's hair, coaxing him in his efforts with a symphony of faint moans and gentle cooing. He wasn't nearly as good as K with his mouth, but he wasn't bad. His tongue was thick, slow, and hot as he dragged it up and down the slippery expanse of my shaft. I could feel myself stiffening, swelling, expanding in his mouth. One of his hands cradled my balls lightly, squeezing, running his touch across my taut skin. He looked up from his duties, lifting his head, holding my cock up straight, as if showing K what good work he'd done. And it was good work. I was rigid and aroused again, stretched and long in his grip. A sticky strand of saliva connected his lower lip to my tip. As he sat there looking at us, K leaned forward and kissed him deeply, thanking him for a job well done and gently pushed him off to the side, before stroking me slowly and smiling at me with a bright and playful look in her eyes.

"Connor. Fuck me. I want to be yours, your slut, your princess, your lover. Whatever you need right now, I want you to have. To take it." Her hand felt warm and tight around me.

I sat upright and kissed her. Kissed her like a long lost lover, gently and steady, drinking up every hint of her taste and scent. While doing so, I moved to the doorway of the tent, and pushed Christoph towards the middle so he was on his back, feet facing away from the door. With little effort, I led K so she was stretched over him, her thighs straddling his face, her arms pushing her weight up off his chest. With one hand in the middle of her back, I pushed her down, her body leaning against her husband, his face and mouth buried between her legs.

She was so fucking incredible. The gracefulness of her body, every part of her so smooth. I ran my hands down her sides, to those hips, across her ass, feeling the soft give of skin beneath black lace. I ran two fingers underneath the edge of the panties, pulling the fabric against her. I leaned over to kiss her back, then sat upright quickly, yanking her underwear off in a sharp pull, relishing the sound as they tore off. K let out a soft whimper, burying her cry in the muffled softness of Christoph's belly, her hands stretched out, clutching his thighs.

On my knees, I moved myself closer to her ass, feeling Christoph's tongue eagerly lapping at my balls and K's pussy as I inched closer. My cock was aching with anticipation as it rested firmly between her cheeks.

As much as I was tempted to draw out the pleasure of fucking this ravishing creature, the reality is that the cum was boiling inside of me and I was as hot as I had ever been. With a firm lift, I brought K up high enough that I could give Christoph's mouth my cock. "Make me wet and slippery so I can slide right into her, " I urged him. I felt him desperately coat my prick with his dripping tongue, his hands pulling her tight towards me.

It only took a moment, and I pulled back and slid my tip down from her ass to her opening. The smell of her arousal was strong in the air. I entered with a forceful push, hands on her hips, pulling her back to me at the same time I surged into her.

Sharp whimpers of delight filled my ears, K lifting up and turning her head to look back at me over her shoulder. "Fuck yes. You feel so fucking good inside me. Give it to me."

The sound of our bodies crashing together was deafening. I thought for a second about poor Christoph and what he was thinking as the smell, sound, and taste of his wife's slutty adventures literally filled the space around him. Then I could hear him groaning too, and feel him frantically squirming beneath us, trying to get a taste of my cock as it pulled out of K, covered with her thick syrup of arousal . That was the last I thought of him.

Everything dissolved into the hot center of pleasure in my body, and the incredible sight of K stretched out in front of me. I fucked her hard and deep. Somehow she took it without squealing in pain. The sound of my shaft pushing in and sliding out. The look in her eyes when she turned her head, the hot smoke of Christoph's breath between our legs. It was pleasure and wicked and fantasy and real life all wrapped up in one unforgettable vision.

My breath grew ragged as the pleasure built within me. I'd been on the brink of orgasm on and off all night. I knew I was full, and I knew this was going to be messy.

"Fill me up," K urged. "Put all of that cum inside of me. I want to feel you erupt."

My nails raked down her spine, leaving long red trails in their wake. Her ass and back shone with the glow of sweat, her grunts and moans barely keeping up with my own.

And when I came, it was exquisite. It was spasm after spasm. It lasted for what felt like minutes. It built from deep within, and sent a fucking incredible cloud of pleasure out of me in long, ropy blasts of viscous cream. I pushed so hard, so deep, filling every last bit of her. I could feel my cum squeezing out from around the thick push of my dick. I could hear Christoph lapping at K's pussy, desperate for a taste.

As the pleasure escaped, I collapsed on top of K, my cock still writhing inside of her, a few small last splashes of seed coating her insides.

As I caught my breath, I lifted slowly, then with a hand in the small of her back, removed myself from inside of her, one inch at a time. The bright shine of semen gushed out from within her and my cock was replaced by Christoph's tongue, who immediately began fucking her with his mouth. K shifted up, truly straddling him now. Each flow of white seed escaping her running right into his mouth, or draining down his cheeks in wet streams. I embraced K, my hands wrapped around her. And kissed her hard.

"You're incredible. I'll never..." I began between kisses.

"I know. Shhhh..." she put her finger against my lips and then kissed me again. "Christoph and I need a little time now, to reconnect, for him to clean me, and for me to give him a little release. But I'll be thinking of you for a long time to come. You're gorgeous and perfect and it's a good thing I'm so happily married... otherwise you'd find me hidden in your backpack when you get back to your car." She smiled at me and gave one last kiss before pushing me back.