Sierra Magic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gathered up my things, and backed out of their tent to the sight of K's ass grinding down onto Christoph's mouth, his hands gripping her hips, her back sinuous and full of pleasure, her moans building to yet another orgasm as he fed on the drippings of my coupling with her. Unbelievable.

8.

When I awoke and stuck my head out the door of my tent, they were gone. It was well into the morning, and there was little more than a faint trace of their tent on the ground in their wake.

I couldn't fully fathom it, what had happened, but there was a little bit of heartache that she was gone. K was something so rare, so beautiful, so special. It was a little sad to think that in all likelihood I'd never see her again, but it felt good just to know that something so perfect existed at all.

I finished up my trip a couple of days later, no worse for wear other than a slightly dull exhaustion in my cock and a steady sexual hunger that made me feel sorry for whatever lovely little thing next found her way into my bed. She wouldn't know what hit her, nor what she had to live up to.

As I walked the last hundred yards to the car I just shook my head and laughed at my good fortune. It wasn't until I'd stashed my gear, put on a pair of flip flops, and opened a beer that I noticed the little piece of paper tucked under a wiper on my windshield.

"Connor- don't be a stranger," it said, and then gave an email address. My cock stiffened instantly.

The end.