Sierra's Amazing Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChancesAre
ChancesAre
905 Followers

Wow, I was certainly not going to be able to last with all of this dirty talk and the sweet feeling of Rose's soft pussy sliding around my shaft.

"I bet that turns you on, doesn't it," Sierra asked in a seductive voice into Rose's ear, "Your man's stiff cock, deep in your daughter's throat . . . her soft lips on his balls . . . her tongue wrapped around his hard shaft. All the while my naked boyfriend fucks your cheating wet pussy; Dad watching as Danny's smooth ass fucks a younger cock into you again and again."

Sierra really started to finger herself good, her eyes flashing between the sex action and her mother's face.

Then Sierra looked up at me with lust in her eyes, "Well? You might as well give her a good hard fucking Danny, you're already balls-deep inside my naked mother here. There's no turning back now!" I started thrusting a bit harder, trying to last as long as I possibly could. Rose was digging into my ass with her heels, pulling me in. Sierra reached her free hand over and started working Rose's clit around and feeling my cock slam into her mother just below her touch.

Our thighs smacked together repeatedly and the juicy sound of my cock stirring up Rose's wet batter was urging me to push even harder. Sierra looked up at me with her eyes squinted, "I saw you checking out my mother's big tits at dinner Danny," she slid her hand up and rubbed her mother's breasts, "You were picturing them naked, nipples out, maybe even wrapped around your big cock, weren't you? Well here they are horn dog, joggling around in the nude while you fuck your cock in and out of her. I mean her giant bare naked tits are just bouncing around in front of you while you keep jamming that big rod into her!" She pulled Rose's nipple up until it touched my chest and then let it go. I watched Rose's breasts continue to sway in time to my thrusts. I picked up my pace and got her hills really rolling as I pumped my cock into Rose with urgency.

Rose began to moan loudly as I was getting a good rhythm going, her heels below my ass cheeks spurring me on.

"Oh FUCK that shit is HOT," Sierra said watching my cock gain speed into her mother's pussy. Our thighs were slapping together and smell of hot sex was intoxicating!

"Danny," Sierra said suddenly, "Let me get a good look at that fat cock of yours, if you can stop ramming it into my mother for a second that is." I slowed my pace and reluctantly pulled completely out of Rose, my twitching wet cock a sloppy mess, dripping onto Rose's smooth belly.

"Jesus, look at how wet and hard this huge cock is Mom," she said reaching for it and stroking its length. "Mmmm, you have to feel how intense it is!" Rose reached down and joined Sierra's hand in rubbing my shaft. "This is by far the horniest cock I have ever felt! Did you ever think you'd find yourself totally naked with me, feeling up the same big slippery cock?"

The pace of their rubbing and the slipping of their fingers around my shaft increased, like a horny octopus milking my cock. Suddenly, cum that had been boiling in my balls all night began an urgent launch sequence. This night had been so wild and crazy that once the feeling got started in me, there was no stopping it. I couldn't resist another second and pushed my cock into their slick hands, just fucking that sexy tangle of wet fingers.

"Oh my god Mom," Sierra gasped, "it's still FUCKING, I don't think we can stop it!" Sierra reached lower and held my balls as I thrust into Rose's small hand. The impending blast was quickly rising in my cock, and I groaned in warning.

Sierra noticed and leaned in to her mother and whispered, "Ever seen a big load of my boyfriend's sticky cum?"

That was it. I erupted! Stream after stream of cum blasted from my cock, covering Rose's body from head to pussy, and I fucked Rose's hand with abandon as Sierra held and caressed my balls. Cum was dripping from Rose's tits onto Sierra's as they lay together, staring in amazement at the volume of semen that was shooting from my cock. Trail after trail of white ropes of cum lay across the velvet skin of my girlfriend's mom, and the electricity in my skin could have lit up that room.

The final drops from my pulsing cock ran down Rose's shaking arm as a shiver jolted my entire body. I thrust one last time into the slippery digits of Rose's soft sexy hand. Oh my god!

Sierra was silent and stared open mouthed at the scene. She moved her hand up and caught a droplet that was running down Rose's hand and rubbed it into her mother's cum splattered breast.

Rose continued to caress my subsiding erection, and I was merely trying to regain my composure, breathing heavy, feeling the ecstasy of release on a cellular level.

Rose finally spoke after all this time, "That's a lot of cum Daniel." She squeezed my softening cock again and let it go, rubbing my chest up to my neck. She gave me a soft kiss on the lips and brought my head down closer. Our lips parted and our tongues danced briefly before we pulled apart.

Sierra was still playing with the drops of cum that had landed on her mother's chest and started to rub some onto her own as well.

I eased a foot onto the floor and slowly stood. I walked shakily to the bathroom to grab a towel to clean my mess from these beautiful women. When I came back I saw Sierra with her cum covered fingers in Rose's mouth. Lord.

They both looked up and saw me heading back with the towel and smiled. I handed it to them and walked around to Sierra's side and climbed onto the bed, Sierra between her mother and me.

"Now that was hot." Sierra said simply. "I have never seen something so hot as that." Her mind was coming back to the room as she spoke seemingly to herself, "I mean here we are in bed completely naked. Mom is lying here covered in Danny's hot semen and I can't stop staring at it. I've never SEEN anything so hot!"

Rose started to wipe the mess from her splattered body, starting at her breasts, but Sierra stopped her. "Don't, I want to lick some of my baby's hot cum off my mother's sexy tits," she giggled, "now that's a mouthful!"

Sierra leaned her head over and dragged her tongue through the lines of semen, while Rose moved the towel around on her tummy.

I could only watch in post-orgasmic bliss as two hot, naked bodies lie next to me tending to a load of my cum. What world was this? Sierra lifted her body up higher to reach her mother's other breast, and Rose dropped the wet towel on the floor and leaned back against the pillow. Sierra leaned up and kissed her mother right on the mouth. Oh man.

They lingered there for a bit, their mouths pressed together and then started kissing each other's faces. I reached over and lightly rubbed Sierra's smooth back and ass. Sierra was kissing the nape of her mother's neck now and Rose had her eyes mostly closed. I felt Sierra rise up to her knees, supporting herself with her arms, and swing a leg over to straddle Rose's waist. I lay back and enjoyed seeing their naked breasts pressed together in the dark.

Rose placed her hands on Sierra's waist and rubbed down to her ass as Sierra looked her mother in the eye for a silent moment, and then said, "I love you Mom."

"I love you too sweetie," Rose replied. They lay together in a soft pile of fleshy skin, tenderly kissing each other's faces and necks.

Sierra looked over at me and then back at her mother. She climbed off the bed and walked around to my side, nudging me toward Rose. Rose outstretched her arm to bring me in, and I lay on top of her arm and up against her bare breast while Sierra snuggled in close on my other side, sidling up under my left arm.

We lay in silence for a bit as I felt the heavy breasts of both women pressed against my chest as they breathed. I have never had two naked women in the same bed, or room even, and now here was a mother/daughter duo with their sexy breasts against both sides of my bare chest. Their naked skin felt so soft against mine in the cool air of the room.

I reached with my left hand over Sierra's shoulder and softly stroked her hair. I felt Rose's soft hand lightly rubbing on my stomach. I leaned in and kissed my girlfriend softly and she seemed to purr. Sierra bit my lip playfully and looked at me.

"I hope it's okay that your girlfriend gets a little carried away sometimes," she said to me innocently.

"I love it so much," I replied, kissing her again. The look on her face was adorable and a bit giddy.

"That's good Daniel," she said slowly as she started tracing lazy circles around my nipple with her finger, "because I still need to feel that big cock of yours filling me up, and I might just need to use a little more . . . creativity to get some blood flowing down there." She smiled wide and reached down to my flaccid cock and caressed it softly.

I wasn't sure I could take any more at that point, but with how wild this night had been so far, I was game for anything.

"Mom," Sierra asked, "what do you think it would take for you and your bare naked daughter to get her boyfriend's handsome cock hard again?"

"I don't know dear," said Rose softly into my ear, "but I'm sure we can think of something."

Sierra came up to my other ear and whispered, "Maybe he would like to watch while two sexy ladies tended to their moist pussies in front of him."

Yes, yes I would.

The sensual women on either side of me spread their soft legs wide enough to cross over each other's, creating a sexy intersection just south of my latent cock. They started softly stroking their pussies as I stared in awe.

It was a fantastic start I had to admit. Sierra breathed out heavily and said, "I sure hope Danny realizes that he has two generations of sweet wet pussy being petted so close to his naked cock." Sierra pinched her nipple hard and pulled it straight up, holding it in the air as her hand increased its pace.

"Jesus Mom, I don't know about you, but I am completely soaked, and I haven't even had a cock in here!" Sierra started in again while Rose concentrated her efforts on her own dewy flower.

I could only imagine that Rose had been keen to her daughter's creative outlet throughout the years; at the very least accepting of it. She didn't seem to flinch or act surprised by her daughter's shocking banter. I had definitely become well aware of this dirty talking side of my girlfriend more and more as our relationship progressed, and it was certainly welcome in our sex life. Tonight in this room however, she seemed to have revealed an entirely new paradigm of sexual proclivity, one that I could get behind one thousand percent!

"Then you must be twice as wet after a good fucking like that Mom," and she reached over and snaked her fingers between her mother's delicate folds. "Oh god you're totally DRIPPING, that is so HOT!" She walked her wet fingers over to my cock next. "I wonder what got your little kitty so excited over there" she mused while dragging her damp fingers across my slack penis. Her fingers drew a wet line up my cock before they returned to their own moist pasture to graze.

I watched Rose as she rubbed her clitoris around in sexy circles, holding her hand above her pussy so I could see the single digit dipping down to her clit. Her deft hand seemed to be quite experienced in manipulating that particular body part. Her movements were hypnotizing and I unconsciously reached over with the hand that wasn't around Sierra and stroked the inside of her soft thigh.

Sierra's urgent voice suddenly cut in, snapping me out of my reverie, "Oh god . . . " her hand was moving quickly now, the slick sounds of her juicy rubbing were increasing in volume. "I think I'm . . . actually going to come right now . . . from all of this hot shit!" She started shaking and frantically moving her hand across her dripping mound. "Holy shit! My pussy is exploding, OH GOD!" Sierra started to buck her hips into her moving hand and Rose seemed to unconsciously pick up her own pace as well, watching the scene quickly unfold.

"Oh FUCK," Sierra grunted, "I think watching you two fucking was too much for me!! Unh . . . I thought I could handle it . . . Oh god your big cock was FUCKING my MOM Danny!! You FUCKED HER!!" Sierra yelled and her hand became a blur of movement as she switched between rubbing and fucking her own pussy. I reached down over her shoulder and grabbed onto her taut nipple and pulled hard.

Suddenly her legs clamped tight together, pinching her hand between them as she moaned loudly. Then her entire body became rigid and twitched heavily as she held her breath for entirely too long, her face turning a bright shade of red.

Finally the air blasted out of her lungs "Uunnhhhhhh, FUUUCCKKK yeah! Unnnhhhh OOOOHHHHHH GOOODDDDD!!" She shook the bed, and all our bodies were rocking in time to her intense orgasm.

Sierra finally let go and slumped back, her heavy breathing moving her body against mine. I gently stroked her face as she caught her breath.

"That was beautiful!" I smiled and said softly to my girl as a blissful look settled onto her blushed face.

Rose was quiet, but I could hear her fingers still working around her wet pussy. I felt a slight movement as Rose spread her legs wider and rubbed her bare leg up against my slightly expanding cock.

"Oh Danny," purred Sierra as she lazily played with her smiling pussy, "that was so intense. Do think my mom liked watching me get off like that?" She looked over at Rose, whose hand was in a steady rhythm of rubbing between her wide open legs. "She's looking pretty turned on, playing with her sexy bush like that. Do you like watching my naked mother stroke her clit Danny? Don't you think it's wrong that we're naked here, smelling of sex, staring while my mother masturbates for us?"

Sierra was getting a little energy back now, and she looked up to watch her mother's quick fingers playing her own instrument like an erotic virtuoso.

"Jesus mom, turned on much?" Sierra said with a giggle, "You know, I don't think Danny here is getting a very good first impression of you tonight. I hate to say this, but you're coming off as a bit um . . . naked, don't you think?"

Sierra was back online, and I was feeling the unmistakable sensation of my member reaching a visible density again. Sierra noticed and watched as Rose's smooth leg teased more and more thickness into my shaft.

"Danny," Sierra said softly, "Look at you. I think you're getting turned on from watching my mother touch herself. Do you like the way she plays with her clit or something?" She was looking at my stiffening cock, Rose's leg gently rubbing on it while she toyed with her pussy. "You know she gets off on your naked cock right?" Sierra took Rose's left hand from behind me and guided it down to my swelling shaft. Rose's fingers wrapped themselves around it like a sexy scarf and held me there.

"She likes to feel you throb in her hand while she strokes her soft wet kitty, don't you Mother?" Rose started slowly pumping my cock in time with her rubbing.

"I can see you really have your hands full there. How does my boyfriend's cock feel Mom? Is it getting strong again? Do you like having his sexy hard cock in your hand while you touch yourself?"

Rose began to pick up her pace on us, the heat building in me quickly again. Her breathing was picking up and my cock was clearly at full capacity and leaking from the top.

"I think you better let me handle this big boy for you Mother. We already had to clean Danny's hot cum off of your tits once tonight." Sierra sat up on her knees next to me and gently removed her mother's stroking hand from my cock, and placed my hardness against my abdomen with her soft touch.

"Is that better baby?" Sierra asked directly to my cock, softly petting it. "Did that horny lady make you all stiff and uncomfortable? This should help you feel better." With that she leaned over and lowered her pillowy breasts right down over my entire pulsing cock, the soft cushions of flesh fully blanketing the length of my shaft and balls. Incredible.

She lifted them up and down; the skin on skin contact was divine. She slowly lifted up again until just one hard nipple was bumping along the length of my cock, and then sank back down, fully concealing my erection.

She eventually lifted her boobs from my firm erection and stared intensely at it, really checking it out.

"Mom, I may need your help here," she said, furrowing her brow. "I think we may have made Danny's penis all big and hard by mistake, and now it won't go back down. Maybe if we put our heads together we can come up with something to help."

Rose closed her legs and lifted herself onto her knees by my side and the view was spectacular! My girlfriend and her mother, with equally busty bodies, sitting on their knees to either side of me, breasts framing the view of my hard-as-nails cock.

Sierra reached over to touch her mother's shoulder. They leaned into each other and four deliciously naked breasts came together as one, and then settled down like a cloud on my poor unsuspecting cock. Holy shitballs!

The women simultaneously started working their soft breasts around on my elated cock. They placed their foreheads together and looked down into the pool of flesh. How I wasn't covering the entire room in cum was beyond me. One of them reached under from out of view and grabbed onto my cock, pointing it straight up into the pillows of breast that were swaddling my cock. They hugged each other and fully encased my cock in an erotic cradle of doughy skin.

I began thrusting skyward into the most sensuous folds I could ever imagine. I was in paradise as my cock explored the mammary caves while overhead mother and daughter smiled into each other's eyes.

Sierra slowly settled back on her heels and slipped her hands around Rose's heavy breasts, wrapping them firmly around my thrusting cock. "I don't know Mom," Sierra said suspiciously, "it does seem VERY happy in there, but it's still impossibly hard! Do you think we are making it worse? Hmm, let me try something . . ." Sierra brought her mouth down to meet her mother's cleavage and let my cock head enter her mouth on my upstrokes, making the passage between Rose's breasts wet and slippery.

I was really getting worked up again as I started pushing harder into Rose's moist cleavage and into my girlfriend's open mouth. The scene was so hot I could already hear the distant song of another climax approaching as I slid my hard cock into that slippery sea of tits and taste buds.

Then Sierra sat up again, releasing Rose's ample mounds. I stopped moving, wondering what my exhilarating girlfriend was up to next. The thrill of her unpredictable bedroom talk was getting to be a real turn on. "I think we may have made it worse mother," Sierra said seriously, reaching between Rose's breasts and extracting my rigid pole, "I mean just look at it. It's literally throbbing it's so hard!"

Rose leaned back on her heels and stared at my hard-on with concern on her face, bringing her hand up to her lips and shaking her head. Sierra looked my cock all over, pulling to the left and right, and then suddenly letting go, a slap sounding as it hit my abdomen.

"I think we better stop touching it," she said with concern. "We wouldn't want it exploding all over our naked bodies or anything." With that comment she brought her hands to her mother's shoulders and leaned into her, pushing her backwards onto the bed. Sierra followed along, carefully lifting her own legs over me, dragging one of them slowly across my cock as she did.

Now the two ladies lay as one beside me, Sierra on top, their mashing breasts a painful reminder that my cock was no longer nestled within their fleshy hills.

I rolled to my side facing them as I watched, appreciating the taboo of a grown daughter and her mother stacked in the nude beside me.

ChancesAre
ChancesAre
905 Followers