Sierra's First Time

Story Info
18 year old loses her virginity at her final high school party.
3.7k words
4.08
53.6k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sierra slipped on her white sundress. She bent over to make sure it was long enough. It barely covered her ass cheeks. "Perfect!"' she thought. She wanted to look innocent, but sexy today.

Sierra has been 18 for just over a month. She was barely 5 foot tall with a nice bubble butt and C cup breasts. Her long blonde hair was braided, hanging to just above her waist. She put mascara on to highlight her bright green eyes. Then left her room to see if her ride was there.

As she walked down the hall she was anxious. She turned around and went back to her room. She slipped off her white, cotton bikini briefs. She reached deep in her drawer and pulled out a snow white pair of thong panties. She slipped them on. She'd bought them 6 months earlier, but had never worn them. She felt so sexy. She put her sandals back on as she left the room again.

Just as she reached the front door her ride was pulling up. Sierra was heading to a party for her graduating class. The location was at a lake house owned by one of her classmate's family. Her neighbor Pam was driving them. Sierra hopped in Pam's car and they were off.

"So, is Bobby meeting you there?"' Sierra asked Pam.

"Yeah. He's probably there already. I hope he doesn't drink too much. Sex with him sucks when he's drunk! Oh sorry. TMI!"

"Please. How many nights have you and Bobby done it on the floor of my room? The closest I've come to getting laid is watching him on top of you!"

Sierra was still a Virgin. Her sexual history was limited to be 18. 4 boys had put their hands in her pants. Awkwardly feeling around her pussy. 2 got a finger inside her, but it didn't feel good. She'd given John Lloyd a blow job on prom night in April and a hand job to Kris Chambers in his car after a football game last fall. Besides those episodes, her only experience was masturbating with her fingers. She did that a lot lately.

Sierra wanted to lose her virginity. She had a reputation as the girl that never put out. Guys had stopped trying for the most part. She hoped her sun dress and thong would make it appear she was ready.

Pam and Sierra laughed all the way to the party. They had been best friends since before kindergarten. They had so many memories. Pam knew she was a virgin, but had no idea her friend was so eager to get laid.

They got to the party. As expected, most of the guys were already drinking heavy. The crowd was split off into its cliques with a few couples making out down by the lake.

"Great. He's already drunk!"' Pam shouted.

"Sorry, Pam. Maybe he'll sober up."

"Hello, girls! Glad you made it!", spoke Mr. Howell. This was his house. His daughter, Tina, was class President. He was close friends with Sierra's mom. So close she wondered if they had sex more than once.

"Hi, Mr. Howell. Thank you for having the party. I love this house.", Sierra replied.

"Sierra, call me Rick! This Mr. Howell stuff needs to end! Ok."

"Ok, Rick."

"That's better. Have fun. If you need anything I'll be in my man cave. I'll be out to check on things every hour or so. Pam, I need your keys. If your sober when you leave I'll give them back."

"Yes, sir. Here ya go."

The girls found Bobby. He and Pam immediately went off to argue about his drinking. Sierra wandered from group to group. Trying to be as flirty as possible.

She walked up to a group of 4 guys. All jocks. They talked, she laughed at their jokes, trying to get their attention. When the conversation stalled out she decided to move on. As she walked away she heard one of them say, "Fucking tease. Dress like that and we all know she's not putting out!"

Sierra was crushed. She'd been so adamant about staying a virgin that she was branded. Guys weren't going to waist their time on her tonight knowing every other girl there was going to put out during the last ever party for their class.

Sierra walked around the property. The sun was setting. It was so beautiful. As the sun went down, the mosquitoes came out. After several bites, Sierra headed back to the house. She saw Mr. Howell making his hourly check up and caught up to him.

"Uh. Rick. Do you have any insect repellent? I'm getting ate up!"

He looked at her. "Yeah, in that dress they have plenty of areas to bite!" He blushed. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean that inappropriate, Sierra! Just an old man's way of being funny. Come up to the house. I'll get you some."

Sierra followed him. He was about 50. Thin, in good shape. Lots of gray hair mixed with his brown. She'd seen him play basketball with his shirt off and knew he looked great under his flannel shirt. Sierra caught herself thinking about his ass. Then suddenly felt gross. He was older than her mom and probably had laid her mom. She shook her head. Chastising herself mentally for it. He bent over to pick up an empty beer can. "Damn. He does have a nice ass!", she said to herself.

Rick through the trash he'd gathered in the garbage can. "Come around here. I have some stuff in my fishing tackle that'll keep the bugs away."

They walked inside the room Rick called his man cave. The wall to the left was lined with 3 gun cabinets made of dark, shiny wood and a huge fishing rod holder that held dozens of rods. Over top were mounted deer and fish, plus pictures of his adventures. The right wall had a large, leather couch near the door. Beside it was a computer desk, a small bar area, and then a refrigerator. There were small windows up high to let sun in. A large recliner was in the middle of the room facing a fireplace, television, and cabinets along the back wall.

"Come on in. Let me find it."

Rick pulled out a 5 gallon bucket from a cabinet, took the lid off, and searched for his insect repellent.

"Here it is. This is good stuff. Just put a little here and there. Rub it in good. It'll keep them away."

He handed her a tube with a lid on it. She unscrewed the lid, squeezed the tube, and nothing came out. She rolled it up. Still nothing cane out.

"Rick, I think it's empty."

"Oh no. That's my last tube. I can run to the store and get some off for you!"

"No. Don't do that. I think I'll call mom to come get me anyway. It's getting late."

"Sierra its only 8:30. It's not late. What's wrong? Was someone rude to you?"

"No. It's not that. It's me."

"Why don't I get you a pair of Tina's jeans and a hoody. It'll keep you covered."

"Well. I don't know."

Sierra was so sad, anxious, and confused. She didn't know what to say. Then, like an adult, she blurted out, "Rick, can I have a drink?"

"Sierra, I never knew you to drink. Since you are here I guess it would be okay. What would you like?"

"I don't know. I've had beer before. It's okay. But I'd like something stronger."

"I'll make you a whiskey sour. It's a good starter drink."

Rick went to his bar. He pulled out a glass and started making the drink. He could see Sierra in the mirror. The white dress lit up in the dim light of the room. She reached up to get a picture off his gun cabinet. He saw her ass cheeks and that white thong as she stretched on her tip toes. "Lord, she's sexy!" Rick had never looked at Sierra that way. He'd changed her diapers as a baby. His wife and Sierra's mom were best friends. Their families spent a lot of time together until his wife died in a car accident. They drifted a part after that, but Rick and her mom had gotten close in recent years after her divorce.

Rick walked across the room. He touched her shoulder. "Here ya go, Sierra. Sip it to see if it's to your liking."

Sierra sipped the drink. Then took a big drink. Then finished the glass.

"That was good. Like lemonade with alcohol in it. Can I have another?"

"One more. But drink it a little slower."

Rick made the drink, gave it to Sierra and sat in his recliner. Rick kicked the foot rest up as he watched Sierra walk the room looking at his pictures.

With her back to him Sierra asked, " Why haven't you remarried?"

Rick was stunned at the blunt question. Sierra was buzzing and didn't realize the question was awkward.

"Hhmmmm. Several reasons. After my wife died I gave my life to my business and raising Tina. Time slipped by. Before I knew it it had been 5 years. By then I had grown used to being alone. I didn't want to cause Tina stress by bringing a woman into our lives. And I had women that were okay seeing me casually to satisfy my need for companionship. Now I'm old, Tina's leaving for college, and I don't have anyone in my life."

"One more question. Do you and my mom.... ya know... do it?"

"No, Sierra. Your mother is not that kind of woman. She is still getting over your dad leaving."

"I have suspected you two were sneaking around for a while. Glad you weren't. I'm not ready for mom to date."

"Okay my turn. Why don't you have a boyfriend? You're the best looking girl here tonight. Are you... uhh. Do you like girls "

"Gross! No. I'm not gay. As for a boyfriend. That's easy. I don't put out, so they all stopped trying. Now I'm the only virgin left in my class!"

Sierra turned to face him. She was so embarrassed. She just told him she was a virgin. Rick's mind immediately went to thinking about her virgin pussy under that dress. He wondered if she trimmed it. What would it taste like. His penis slowly grew in his jeans.

"Sierra, you should be proud. Not allowing boys to use you for sex is tough today. I've had a hard time dealing with Tina's sex life while being her mom and dad. I admire your character."

Sierra sighed. "Rick, I don't want to be a virgin now. I want to have sex, but boys won't look at me because I've been so untouchable! And I know when I do have sex everyone will know. They'll brag about it. But I need to do it before I go to college!"

Rick stared at her. He thought about what he could say to help. Then he decided. "Come here, Sierra."

She walked over to him.

"Here, beside my chair."

Rick set up as she walked around to the right side of his chair. Sierra stood beside him, holding her drink. "Spread your feet further apart." Sierra opened her stance without thinking. Rick slid his hand between her thighs, under her dress, directly to her white panties. He ran his index finger back and forth slowly across her panties. Sierra was buzzed, excited, and scared. Rick slid his ha d inside her panties from her waist. To his surprise, her pussy was freshly shaved, this made him harder. "I see you keep yourself silky smooth down here!" Sierra could only nod.

His hands were warm against her pubic area. Turning his hand counter clockwise, he put his middle finger in the center of her slit. He moved it until her lips opened so he could feel her wetness. Sierra stood stiff. She did not know what to do. She wanted him to touch her, it felt good, but what was she supposed to do? Move. Talk. Moan. He kept touching her until her lips were opened and her clit aroused.

Rick pulled his hand from her panties. He stood up.

"Set down here. I need to go check on the party. I'll be back. Make yourself a drink. Just relax."

Rick left. He needed to clear his head. Did he want to do this? What sort of mess could it make? Would Tina find out? Oh. And Sierra's mom. He thought as he walked. Checking on the crowd. It had settled down. Kids making out. Some having sex in the shadows. Large group standing around the fire. He walked down to them. Talked a bit then headed back to the house.

Sierra was surprisingly calm. She made a drink and sipped it. "I'm finally going to do it! I'm going to get laid!"

Then she panicked. Would she be good? Would he be good? Her mom would be so angry. Does he have condoms?

Just then Rick came in. Locking the door behind him. He took Sierra by the hand, leading her to the couch.

"Sierra, if we do this it has to be our secret. Tina and your mom would be very upset. Also, it could hurt my reputation and business. So, can we keep this a secret?"

"Yes. I promise."

"Okay. So I am going to go very slow. I'll be gentle. There will be lots of fore play. But, when I go in you it's going to hurt. Not for long. Not bad pain. But it will be some pain. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I know it hurts the first time."

"Okay. Stand up in front of me."

Sierra stood in front of him. He raised her dress to kiss her stomach. Holding her sides he kissed her with an open mouth. His warm mouth and tongue made her shiver.

"Take your dress off!"

Sierra pulled the dress over her head. Rick looked at her. She was perfect. Round perky breasts. Nipples hard, pointing straight out. Her curves were those of a girl. He turned her around. Her ass was so nice. The white thong made it look so sexy. He put his thumbs inside her panties. He slowly pulled them down as she lifted one foot then another. Rick felt her ass, squeezing it so it pulled her pussy open.

Rick slid onto the floor. He laid his head on the couch. He pulled Sierra until she knelt on the couch with his head between her legs. Rick licked her slit from opening to clit with the tip of his tongue again and again. Holding her hips firmly, he applied a little more pressure while increasing his pace. Sierra loved the feeling. She had her hands on the back of the couch supporting herself. She tried to relax, but was nervous. Rick's tongue made her so sensitive. Even his hot breath made her tingle.

Rick pulled her a bit closer. Positioning her clit over his mouth. He focused his attention there. Licking it. Sucking on it. Kissing it. His hands extended up her body to her breasts. He grasped them with his palms covering her nipples. Squeezing them gave him more pleasure than her, but she was happy he liked them. He continued playing with them while he licked at her clit.

Sierra began to drip her wetness from her pussy onto his chin. She was soaking wet. Wetter than she'd ever been.

Tapping her ass, Rick asked her to get up.

Sierra stood up as Rick turned over then rose up. "Set in my recliner.", he commanded.

Sierra sat. Rick climbed between her legs. Her legs resting on his shoulders. The back of the chair reclined so she was look straight up.

"Relax. Focus on how it feels. Don't think. Just clear your mind and focus on the feeling.", Rick instructed.

Sierra did as she was told. Rick went at her pussy different this time. He licked her fast, hard. Biting her legs, lips, and clit. Sierra was enjoying it. Rick stuck his tongue into her clit then sucked it into his mouth. Biting softly to hold her in his mouth while he moved his tongue in a rapid, circular motion. He slid his index finger past her lips, just inside her. Careful to not go in deep, he wiggled it while licking her still. Finally she moaned with pleasure. Then again. He slid his finger in a little more. She gasped, then moaned. Her pussy was so tight his finger had to be pushed hard to get in. He got it up to his knuckle, then moved it in and out. Still licking her clit.

Sierra was lost in the feeling. She moved a little. Moaned some. But inside she was screaming with joy, pleasure, and relief.

Rick pushed her legs up. Spreading her tiny, wet pussy open. He licked her clit so fast. The closest she'd ever felt was holding her electric tooth brush on her clit in the shower.

Sierra felt herself getting hot. She breathed deeper and Quicker. "I'm cumming!", she screamed inside her head. She grabbed Rick's head. "Please don't stop.", she spoke softly.

Rick licked her until finally her stomach muscles tightened, spasms made her body quiver a few times. When her body relaxed he lowered her legs.

Rick wiped his face with a towel he'd laid by his chair. Sierra was enjoying her glow.

"Was that good?"

"Yes, Rick. I can't believe how good that feels."

"You taste so good. I love eating you. Has anyone done that before"

"No. Never."

"Are you ready?", Rick asked.

Sierra opened her eyes wide. Looked at him and said, "Yes, Rick. I'm ready."

The words excited Rick. His dick throbbed inside his jeans. He slowly took off his jeans, then his underwear. He took off his flannel shirt and she saw his dick in the dim light. She'd never seen one that good. Any other time she'd had a boys dick out it was pitch dark. So she sucked a dick, but hadn't seen one. The sight of it excited her.

Sierra reached out to touch his dick. She rubbed it clumsily. Opening her mouth she put the head of it in, closed her lips around it, then sucked it like a straw. It was bigger than John's. She didn't know how to give a blow job, so she just sucked on the head.

"That's enough. Lay down, Sierra."

Rick moved between her legs. He rubbed her pussy with his dick. Getting his head wet. He placed it at her opening. He moved back and worth. Slowly working his head inside her. He had about 2 inches inside as he moved in and out slowly. She was so tight around his dick. He wanted to cum already.

"I had a vasectomy. I can't get you pregnant.", Ricked assured her. Sierra had forgotten about condoms. She loved the feeling of his dick. He was spreading her body open. Like opening her up to a new world.

She got wetter and wetter. Rick was fucking her slowly as he got deeper and deeper. Rick leaned down on her. "Get ready." Sierra grabbed his shoulders. Rick pushed in deep. Tearing her hymen. Pain shot through her. It really hurt. Rick held still while she squeezed with her hands. After a few moments he pulled out. Looking down at his penis, he saw blood on it. He grabbed his penis and went back in her gently. It hurt less this time.

"Now, you aren't a virgin.", Rick said as he smiled then kissed her. "Are you okay if I keep going?"

"Yes, Rick. Thank you. Please, keep going."

Rick stroked in and out softly for several minutes until she relaxed. He could tell the pain was being replaced with pleasure. Then he laid on the floor, motioning for her to come down.

Sierra straddled him. Laying on his chest, she kissed him as he cupped her ass.

"Put it in you. Set up and put it in you."

Sierra sat up, reached between her legs and awkwardly put his dick inside her. It felt better. Not so tight.

"Now, ride it quick. Up and down."

Sierra put her hands on his chest. Leaning forward she began riding his dick. It was tight, but no longer painful. It felt good. Very good. She went faster. Rick moved in rhythm with her. As her legs tired she slowed. Rick grabbed her ass pulling her quicker. "Don't slow down now. Ride it harder!" Sierra picked up speed again. She loved the feeling. When she could keep no longer keep up the pace he pulled her down on him.

Holding her tight against his body, he fucked her so hard it shook her insides. It hurt. But he fucked harder and as fast as his body could move. His arms wrapped around her, hands pulling down on her shoulders with his head buried into her neck he violently fucked her.

Sierra's body relaxed. The pain left as her pussy opened up. Fluid poured out of her. She was enjoying the dick slamming in her. She gave herself to him. Let him do what he wanted. She could feel her ass bouncing as him fucked her.

Rick released her shoulders then gripped her ass so tight she knew it would bruise. He thrust while pulling and pushing her. Grunting. He moaned loudly.

"Oh God. Oh God. Fuck your pussy us good. Almost there baby. Almost.... "

Rick grunted as he shook. His dick pumped her pussy full of cum. He came and came while still fucking her. He filled her tiny pussy until cum was oozing out around his dick. He stopped. She could feel the hot cum inside her. Her ass and pussy were so wet.

Sierra rested on his chest, his hands caressing her back. She felt his dick shrink slowly inside her. After a long while, Rick patted her ass. "We have to get up. I have to check on the party."

He retrieved a blanket from a closet. "Here, baby. Cover up on the couch. I'll be back in a bit. Don't leave."

12