Sierra's Identity Change Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quicker than she thought possible, Pamela gave herself over to her alter ego, Sierra Gold. She smiled seductively at Paul. "I hope your cock isn't going to disappointment me," she said in a huskier voice.

She put a hand on his chest. Looking deep into his eyes she licked her lips.

"Holy shit," Paul whispered, caught off guard.

Pamela reached down and undid his belt. She opened the snap with one hand and with the other she slid his zipper down. "Lift your ass up, Paul, so I can get your pants down."

Paul obeyed quickly. His pants were down around his ankles in seconds. She looked down at his groin. A tent had formed in his boxers.

She grasped his stiffening cock through his boxers. "Wait," he gasped. "You have to take your shirt off. I want to see and touch your tits."

"That wasn't part of the deal, Paul."

"It is if you want help hiding your identity the right way," he replied.

Pamela didn't say a word. She looked into his eyes, pouting, and slowly undid each button on her silky blouse until it opened up two inches from her neck down to her skirt. "Is this what you wanted to see?" she asked, opening her top until her black, lace bra was exposed.

Paul's eyes widened at her large creamy breasts, pressed together to form cleavage deep enough to fuck.

While he was mesmerized by her actions, Pamela reached behind her and unclasped her bra. "I think was you really want to see is this," she smiled, leaning forward slightly and releasing her large orbs from the confines of the bra.

"Why don't you play with them while I see what you have for me down there," she instructed.

Paul was temporarily in shock as he watched the woman of many of his dreams reach down and fish in the opening of his boxers and pull his stick six-incher out. Her warm hand tugged on his cock, jacking him off, and the other reached up and squeezed one of her big boobs. "Ooh, Paul, your cock is so hard and big. I can't wait to wrap my lips around it."

A drop of pre-cum oozed out of his cock. Paul snapped out of his trance and reached up to squeeze her other breast.

"Yeah, that's it baby, squeeze my big tits."

Pamela let him play with her breasts as she released his dick and moved her hand down to massage his balls. 'I'll get this asshole to cum quick and be done with it,' she thought.

Paul tugged on her tits as she swallowed him up. His dick touched the back of her throat as she vigorously deep-throated his cock. Her fingers tickled the skin under his ball sac, urging him on.

Paul couldn't believe he was getting sucked off by the porn queen of his dreams. He let go of her breast and grabbed the back of her head as he thrust into her warm mouth. "Yeah, Sierra, that's it. Oh, gawd, I'm gonna blow!"

He gave one last thrust and shot the first stream of cum down her throat. Pamela kept sucking him hard, while she massaged his balls. Ten seconds later Paul was sucked dry. His cock shriveled up and she let it slide out of her mouth.

"That was amazing," Paul said, as Pamela hooked her bra back in place and buttoned up her shirt.

"Glad you enjoyed it," she replied dryly.

Paul zipped his pants up.

"A deal's a deal, Paul. I kept my part of the bargain. Now you need to keep your mouth shut and help me protect my identity better." She opened the car door and got out.

"I'll call you," Paul said as she walked away. Her ass looked perfect in her skirt as she strutted away from him. A voice spoke silently in his head. 'Are you going to let her get away without fucking her first?'

A more solemn voice countered. 'Don't even think about it, Paul. You gave her your word.'

X x x x x x x x x x x

Pamela stared up at the ceiling. Her husband breathed deeply next to her. She had mad love to him with a fervent passion a half hour earlier, trying to erase the blowjob with Paul from her mind. 'I didn't have a choice,' she reassured herself. 'I love my husband too much to be the one to destroy his career and standing in the community.'

As she waited for sleep to wash over her, Pamela heard voices battling in her head as well.

'You're a whore and that's all you'll ever be,' one said.

'That's not true, you've changed. You have someone you truly love now.'

'Ha! Love? You had another man's dick in your mouth.'

'Hold yourself together, Pamela, you can get past this. It's over now. You can get back to normal.'

'Over? He's not gonna stop until he takes you every way he can.'

Pamela slipped into a restless sleep. Half the night she dreamed about her husband holding her tight and protecting her. The other half she fought to escape from a dark room of naked men pleasuring themselves with her body.

Part 4 coming soon...

12