Sierra's Identity Change Ch. 04

Story Info
Pamela reverts to Sierra for one night to save her marriage.
5.7k words
4.06
22.4k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?" Pamela answered the phone from her desk at work.

"It's me," The familiar voice replied.

"I'm busy," she said, trying to block the memory from Monday night's blowjob out of her mind.

"This Friday at my place... eight o'clock. You'll be getting a package at work today. Wear what's in it."

"What are you talking about, Paul. We had a deal. All that's left is for you to help me hide my identity better."

"Sorry, I lied," he said. She didn't hear any remorse in his voice.

"I... I can't," she said. "I feel guilty enough already."

"You don't have a choice."

Pamela's stomach knotted up. She felt like she was going to throw up. 'Have I really become that naïve, after just three years with the saints?' she thought. 'I actually believed I could trust people again.'

"Hello?" he asked.

"I'm here. I'm thinking." Pamela knew she didn't have many options. She could either refuse him and deal with whatever shame came with the revelation of her former life or she could give in to his demands and hope he kept his promise this time. If it was only her reputation on the line she'd tell him to 'fuck off,' but she couldn't imagine putting her husband through the public circus that was sure to follow, not only locally but nationally when the word got out.

"You've fucked me over once, Paul," she said, reverting back to her porn star vernacular. "How do I know you aren't going to fuck me over again?"

"I'll have a contract for you, Friday. It will stand up in a court of law if I try to break it."

"This isn't the way I envisioned this going down," she replied.

"Sorry to disappoint you Pamela, but I can't let the chance of a lifetime with Sierra Gold slip away."

"Fuck-off, Paul."

She slammed the phone down and buried her head in her hands. 'I hope to hell I can get out of this.'

X x x x x x x x x x x x

"Package for, Pamela Jennings."

Pamela looked up to see the familiar UPS brown uniform.

"That's me," she said, reaching out to sign his handheld device.

She opened the package, careful not to expose it to anyone who might come walking through the office foyer.

The note inside was brief: WEAR THE ENCLOSED FRIDAY

She pulled out the first item. It was a wig, which looked like a replica of her old hair doo, long, straight and blonde. The next item was a black g-string. The last item was a black lace bra. Stuffing the items back in the package, she pondered which long coat she would have to wear to cover her on the trip over to Paul's house.

X x x x x x x x x x x x

The next two days flew by. Pamela tried to act normal at both work and home. Fortunately her husband was busy with church activities on Wednesday night and Thursday was one of his primary sermon preparation days. She told John she was going to have a "girl's sleep-over" with one her friends in the church. Fortunately for her, her husband was as naïve as she had become in her post porn years. 'Lesson learned,' she thought. 'Always be on guard for deception.'

She gave John a kiss and headed out the door in jeans and a conservative top. She had put the package and a coat in her car trunk earlier in the day. "Love you!" she yelled over her shoulder.

"You too!" she heard him reply.

Halfway to Paul's house Pamela pulled into a gas station with an outside bathroom. She stripped off her clothes and put the skimpy black panties and bra on. Next she pulled the wig onto her head and adjusted it in the mirror. The reflection looking back at her brought back many memories. Her nipples stiffened through the thin material as she admired her flat stomach and deep cleavage. 'You've still got it,' she smiled at herself. After folding up her clothes and sticking them in her duffel bag, she pulled out her make-up bag. The first step was to remove her tinted contacts. As she looked back in the mirror to apply the mascara and hot pink lipstick, bright blue eyes replaced the brown ones from a few minutes ago.

'This has to end tonight, no matter what,' she thought, as she put everything away and slipped on a long trench coat. It was a little peculiar to have on a coat this length in the fall, but she didn't think it would raise too many eyebrows if anyone happened to see her walking from the bathroom to her car.

She looked at her watch as she threw the bag into her trunk. '7:15... I've got fifteen minutes."

X x x x x x x x x x x x x

She felt like an overseas hooker on the streets of Naples, trolling along in her trench coat for sailors just off their ship. No one was outside in the around surrounding Paul's house. She knocked on the door and it was opened a few seconds later.

Paul opened the door and smiled when he saw Pamela dressed up as her former self - Sierra Gold. "Come on in."

Sierra looked around at the normal looking middle class family room.

"You can keep your coat on," he said.

"Nothing's happening until I see an ironclad contract," she replied.

"No problem, it's right over here in the dining room," he said, leading the way.

A glass of red wine sat next to a stack of papers. "That's your glass for while you're reading."

Pamela sat down and took a sip of the wine before looking down at the contract.

"I'll save you some time," Paul said, "The contract says that I'm going to video our time tonight and I have the exclusive rights to whatever I shoot. In return your identity is kept secret. I help you protect it from anyone else and you get to go on with your life."

"What the hell type of deal is that?" she cried out.

"It's a deal that gives you your life back."

"We never talked about filming anything."

"Yeah, well this is a way for me to make a few bucks. You've been out of the public eye for a few years and when I come out with a video entitled, 'Sierra Gold, the Lost Footage,' I'm going to make a nice little nest egg."

Pamela took gulped down some wine as she reviewed the contract. "This sucks," she hissed.

"Look," Paul said with a smile, "this gets both of us what we want. I get to make a few bucks and you get me out of your life forever. That's it... plain and simple."

"Yeah, and in the process you get to fuck me... both figuratively and literally.

Paul laughed. "As much as I'd like to just let you go and forget about all this, I can't do it. This is the opportunity to have sex with the woman of my dreams? That's what every red blooded American male dreams of."

Pamela finished the glass of wine and Paul quickly maneuvered himself over to pour her some more.

'I'm screwed,' she thought. I can tell him to fuck himself and walk out of here and deal with whatever fallout occurs or sign this shitty contract and hope to hell he actually abides by it.'

"How do I know you're not going to double-cross me again and break this contract?" she asked.

"I thought you might ask that," Paul smiled.

"Here's the deal. I'm getting everything I want. I get to have sex with you and I get a nice pay day." Before she could respond, he continued. "Despite what you might think, I'm not heartless. I do realize this sucks for you. I really don't want to see your husband's job and the church both go down in flames."

'He's right about John. His job would be toast if it came out he was married to a former porn star. As much as people in the church like to say anyone can be forgiven for their past, they still hold it against you.'

She took another sip of wine and finished the contract. "Okay a couple issues I see in this."

"What?"

"Part C says that filming is for today only and no future actions are required on my part."

"That's right."

"Well, what about Part D that says, 'Every party involved in the shooting has consented to be filmed and not compensated for their time.' Who is 'every party?' Why doesn't it just have both of our names?"

"Very observant, Paula, that's because there may be more parties involved than just you and me."

"What?"

"Surely you don't expect me not to share my good fortunes with a few close friends?" he asked.

"Yeah, SURELY I don't!" she responded.

"Come on, Sierra, you're in disguise. No one is going to know that you're Pamela Jennings. Just imagine yourself filming 'Sierra Bangs the Gang Part 2.'"

Sierra's mind flashed back to the first multiple partner video she had agreed to film. Her agent had said it would be no big deal. 'Just think of it as one guy lasting awhile longer. After the first one you'll be so lubed up that you won't even feel it.'

The reality was that once she got into it she ended up getting turned on more than any time in her life. She rode one guy while a second entered her ass. The double penetration sent in her midsection into spasms while another guy forced his cock into her mouth. As she reminisced about the film for the first time in years, her pussy began to moisten. Her hand involuntarily reached under her coat and massaged her clit.

Paul watched the angel of his dreams staring at the papers. Her eyes had glazed over and he knew she was thinking about her past venture. When her hand drifted down and inside her coat he knew he had her. Paul saw that her second glass of wine was empty and he refilled it and waited patiently.

A few minutes later, Sierra snapped out of her trance. "Sit down," she said. Paul sat down across from her.

"Here's the deal, Paul," she stared directly into his eyes. "I am going to sign this document and do whatever you want tonight. I'm even going to do it with as much enthusiasm as I can muster. But... you had better keep your end of the bargain. I know I'll have a contract, but even with a contract, I'm still vulnerable. I don't want to go into a court of law to take you down if you double-cross me, only to lose by exposing John and me to the revelation of who I am."

"Sierra, you have..."

"Shut the hell up, Paul. You're word doesn't mean shit to me right now. You're getting everything you could ever dream of tonight. What I'm saying is, take the gift and don't be a greedy bastard. If you actually market this video, I know you will be a very rich man."

"Sierra, I..."

She raised her hand to silence him again. "Don't say a thing. You and I both know you'd never get a shot at someone like me without a situation like this. I don't care about the money anymore. I have what I need and I've had a chance to experience the life I want. I'm asking you as a fellow human being to honor that... contact or no contract."

Paul broke eye contact with her for a brief moment. The voices in his head both tried to speak at the same time. 'The bitch is crumbling. Fuck her.' 'Look what you've done to this poor woman. All she wants is a new life.' 'You're gonna be rich!'

X x x x x x x x x x x x x

Paul addressed his three eager friends in his bedroom. "She's in," he began. "Each of you take one of these." Paul handed each of them a blue pill. "You'll get a hard-on when you see Sierra naked in the flesh, but you're gonna want to keep it hard for as long as you can. It would be pretty embarrassing to be on film for the world to see with a limp dick."

Each man had paid him one thousand dollars to be included in the evening. They had also signed waivers to any remuneration for proceeds from the sale of the video. Paul figured the three grand would help with the initial marketing costs. His goal would be for them to fuck Sierra as much as possible until morning and then break the footage up into at least three separate videos. The first one he would go to a major distributor and sell the rights with a percentage of sales. Once word got on the street about a new Sierra Gold video, he'd market the second one on the internet himself. Then he'd hold the third one in reserve for the highest bidder.

He looked at each of the men he had decided to include in the process. There was Bill, who has actually a good friend of his and fellow tech geek. He wouldn't add a lot to the excitement of viewers, but he was his only childhood friend and nerds stuck together. The other two guys came through various references and he had got to know them reasonably well over the past few weeks. Mike was in construction. He was around six foot two inches solid muscle. Paul hadn't required a penis measurement, but was assured by Mike that he was above average. The last guy was Jared. He did yard work for Bill and was very different from the other three. From the Caribbean islands, he had dark skin, towered over the rest of them at around six foot five, but seemed taller because of how lanky he was. Bill had told Paul, he saw his yardman peeing in the yard one time, instead of asking to use the bathroom inside, and his dick hung down impressively. Like Paul, all three men were close in age and were very familiar with Sierra Gold. The thousand dollars was considered an investment in a bucket-list dream they never thought they'd have a chance to fulfill.

"The pill will take about twenty minutes to kick in," Paul announced. "I've got the camera's all set up to film from four different angles. I'll be in the first scene and after I'm done I'll cue the three of you to come in."

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Sierra sat at the table finishing her third glass of wine. She felt like she was revisiting the early days of her career when managers took advantage of her naiveté'.

'I should have known better,' she lamented. 'That's why I love John so much. He's not like most men who are out for their own pleasure. I don't deserve him.' She let her finger swirl around the edge of the glass, the voices battling in her mind.

'You're right you don't deserve him. You're a whore and will always be a whore. Who are you trying to kid?'

'No you're not. Your past sins have been forgiven.'

'Yeah, but what about the ones you're going to commit now?'

'I don't have a choice. I have to protect, John!'

'Don't fool yourself, you have a choice. You want to fuck other men.'

"Come on, Sierra, let's go into the bedroom," Paul said from behind her.

She picked up the glass and drained the remaining liquid. 'No,' she told reassured herself. 'I'm doing this because I love my husband.'

She stood up too fast and the room spun, causing her to reach out and steady herself on the chair. Concentrating, she recovered quickly and followed Paul down the hall.

As they walked into the well lit bedroom, Sierra looked around. Four cameras were staged in each of the corners. "Don't you need someone to operate those?" she asked.

"Nope," Paul smiled. "These are all state of the art cameras. I can go back after the fact and zoom in and out how I like. By using the various angles of each of them, I can pretty much edit the video however I want."

"When do they start?"

"They're rolling now."

"Then let's get this over with," she replied, letting her trench coat slip off and fall to the floor.

Paul's jaw went slack. Sierra Gold stood in front of him, her 36D tits swelling around the tight black lace bra he had bought her. His eyes drifted down to her narrow waist and the skimpy panties covering her pussy.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

He moved towards her, but Sierra put out her hand to stop him. "Sit on the bed!" she ordered.

Paul backed up until his legs hit the bed, then he dropped down.

Sierra turned so her back was too him and bent over to touch her toes. Paul looked back at the ass of his dreams, perfectly curved and split down the middle by a tiny piece of fabric. She slowly backed up towards him until her shapely buttocks was inches away from him. Paul's hands involuntary reached up to touch her smooth skin.

"No!" she slapped his hand away. "Put your hands flat on the bed."

'I might as well tease the poor bastard first,' she thought devilishly. Paul watched as she slowly lowered her perfect ass onto his groin. He had purposefully worn a pair of gym shorts with no underwear and a tee shirt that shamelessly plugged his future website.

Sierra moved her ass around until she felt his rigid cock fit into the crevice of her butt cheeks. She stopped momentarily and then began sliding back and forth along his dick.

"Ooh, that feels sooooo good."

Paul reached up to hold her waist. Sierra knew it was coming and sat down on him hard.

"Uhh, what'd you do that for?" He asked.

"If you touch then I stop," she answered defiantly.

Paul immediately put his hands back on the bed and Sierra continued her ass sliding. After a few minutes of grinding on his cock she stopped again.

"What? I'm not touching you."

"Unhook my bra."

Paul's hands shook as he reached for the clasp in front of him. He unhooked it and let the back of the bra drop to her sides. Sierra got up off his lap and turned around. She massaged the bottom of her breasts, slowly raising her hands and in the process lifter the cups off her chest. Paul focused on her hands massaging her big boobs, anxiously waiting to see her nipples.

"You want to squeeze them, don't you Paul?"

"More than anything," he replied.

She ignored him and said, "Stand up and drop your shorts."

Paul did as he was told. When he stood up his rock hard dick jutted out, forming a tent at the top of his shorts. He grabbed his waistband and pulled his shorts over his dick and let them fall to the floor. He stepped out of his shorts and stood there awkwardly as Sierra looked directly in his eyes.

"And the shirt."

He quickly pulled it over his head and dropped it on the floor with his shorts. He noticed she was now staring down at his dick.

"It looks like a cock, only smaller," she giggled.

Paul's flushed pink in embarrassment. 'I'm sure he'll edit that out,' she thought.

He started to say something, but Sierra cut him off. "Put your hands on top of your head," she commanded.

He did so without hesitation. Sierra enjoyed the change in power structure. 'He's in my domain now,' she thought, 'his sexual encounters have to be minimal at best. Let's see if he can control his orgasm.'

Sierra let her tits go and moved forward until her nipples barely touched his stomach. She reached up and put her hands on his chest, then slowly let them drift down his body and she could rest them on his hips. Leaning up to speak into his ear, her tits pressed into him and she felt his stiff penis against her stomach. "Before we go any further," she whispered. "I wanted to get your permission to suck your cock."

"Yes... yes... please," he stammered in response.

"Keep your hands on your head," she whispered back, then moved her face around and brushed her lips over his. Paul tried to kiss her, but she pulled away so her boobs weren't touching him anymore and moved down to his neck. She kissed it lightly. Slowly she moved down his body, kissing him on the chest, then stomach and finally she knelt in front of him, his dick staring her in the face.

Paul's hand still rest on his head. He looked down at the angel of his dreams. Sierra Gold... naked, on her knees, and getting ready to suck his dick. He clenched his groin muscles as hard as he could to keep from cumming before she even touched him. A small drop of pre-cum oozed out of his pee-hole. 'Thank God I took Viagra,' he thought, 'At least I'll be able to keep it up after my first orgasm.'

Sierra used her finger and thumb to encircle the skin between his penis and balls and pulled down while twisting. This caused Paul's cock to point straight up. With her other hand she reached around and gripped his ass, then slowly moved her fingers down to the sensitive crevice between his asshole and balls.

"Ooh yeah, baby...that's so good," he moaned.

She stuck out her tongue and ran it slowly from the base of his cock to the tip. She looked up to see his glassy eyes staring back at her. The wine made her feel, both light headed and free. She announced her intentions. "This is the best you are ever going to feel, Paul. I'm going to devour your cock and swallow your load. I hope you cum a lot," she finished, giving his balls a firm tug. 'I wonder how fast I can get this bastard to cum,' she thought.

12