Sierra's Identity Change Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sierra opened her mouth and allowed just the head of his cock to enter. Her tongue swirled around the circumcised ridge. She released her hand on his balls and grabbed his ass cheeks with both hands. Then slowly, she moved her head forward until she felt his pubic hairs against her lips. An average dick for a seasoned pro like her was no problem. She pulled her head away from him, then gripping his hips firmly she pulled him forward. She wanted all of the control. Paul looked down and watched her jerk him back and forth, fucking her face. She could feel his cock swell as she clamped down on him with her mouth and gums.

Paul shuttered, and then yelled, "Fuuuuuuuuck! I'm cumming!"

She released her tight grip so his cock just rested in her mouth. He thrust forward, trying desperately to fuck her open mouth. He spurted once, then twice, but the glorious sensation of her sucking was gone. He felt cheated out of his climax.

Sierra pulled back and swallowed his cum. "Well, a girl doesn't have to worry about choking on that," she laughed.

Paul's erection subsided, but he knew it would respond quickly. He wanted to lash out at her, but held his tongue. Instead he said, "That was awesome, Sierra. Here let me help you." He reached down and put a hand under each arm and lifted her up.

"Let me get you some more wine." Paul walked over to his dresser, where he left the red wine, and poured the rest of the bottle into her glass.

Sierra downed it quickly, and then backed up the bed. Her legs felt wobbly. She needed to sit down for a just a second. As her butt hit the bed, Paul headed for the door. "Just where da... ya think, yer going?" She slurred her words while trying to focus on him.

"To the bathroom," he replied. "Go ahead and lie down for a few minutes."

'Yeah, just for a minute,' she thought. 'Damn Baptists and their no drinking rules. I haven't had this much wine in years.' She fell back. Her head sank into a feather pillow and she shut her eyes.

Sierra woke to something pressing against her lips.

"Hey, she's waking up," an unfamiliar voice said excitedly.

Her bodily senses seemed to wake up gradually from her head down to her feet. Her boobs were both being squeezed and her insides burned with a force slamming into her pussy. She tried to move her legs but they were held firmly, spread wide.

"What the fu..." She started to yell, but the thing that had touched her lips pushed into her mouth.

Her eyes grew wide. She looked up to see a dark face grinning back at her.

"Hmmm, hghm, mmghr," she struggled to talk with his dick jamming into her throat.

"Who are we?" He interpreted. "Friends of Paul, who confirmed that you signed a contract that we could fuck you."

Sierra's cloudy mind searched through her memory to the contract. 'What exactly did I sign?'

"Yo, bitch, get your mind back on the matter at hand. Namely my dick."

She looked back up at him.

"The great Sierra Gold, sucking my cock. I love it," He smiled again.

She managed to tilt her head slightly to see who was fucking her like a jackrabbit. A nerdy guy, like Paul, was hunched over, his face contorted as he humped away. 'Fucking amateurs.' She clenched down tight with her pussy muscles and heard him yell out he was cumming, seconds later.

The guy pawing her tits was muscular and obviously lifted weights. She reached over and grabbed his stiff cock and started jerking him off. As he moaned she brought her attention back to the skinny dark guy fucking her face. She swirled her tongue around his cock and sucked hard against his thrusts. Inwardly she laughed mockingly as he thrust deeply into her mouth one last time and shot his load.

"Awwwww shit!" he cried out.

Moments later, the muscle-bound guy crushed her tits, as he blew his load across her stomach.

She gulped a breath of air through her mouth as the light brown cock shriveled out of it. 'At least that's over with,' she thought. "Where's Paul?"

The geeky guy who looked like he could be a brother of Paul spoke up.

"He charged each of us a thousand bucks to be part of this, so we thought we'd make our money up. Paul's locked in his bathroom. He didn't think the idea of each of us finding two guys to pay five hundred bucks each was ethical." He grinned at Sierra. "Maybe not ethical, but he admitted it was within the guidelines of the contract."

Her mind clearing up she started to get up.

"We're gonna find some beer in the fridge. I'm not much for introductions, so here are our six friends." Bill turned to leave and the three men were replaced by six others. All of them were naked with semi-erect cocks.

Sierra scanned all of them, but none of them were looking at her eyes, they were all focused on her big tits and curvaceous body. Each of them varied in skin tone and height, but she knew all they wanted was a piece of her ass. That singular focus was going to make it impossible for her to get out of the room without being thoroughly fucked. As the six of them surrounded her she lay back down on the bed, spread her legs and thought back to the last time she was involved in a gang bang.

The movie was titled, "Sierra Plays the Field," and it was a casual parody of "Field of Dreams." It wasn't too hard to change out the whispers the main lead heard, from 'If you build it they will come,' to 'If you build it they will cum.' the set was built in the middle of a cornfield and she was laying on home plate with her legs spread, when the men walked out of the field. The directly has insisted on them taking their baseball positions in full, old-time uniforms first. The manager had called out the "batting" order and one by one they had stripped and made their way to home base.

She quickly had a guy's dick in each hand, one in her pussy and one in her mouth. After fifteen minutes, she was thankful the first guy came inside her. It lubed her up for the rest of the team. She had been flipped over on her knees and fucked from behind several times and for the 'grand slam' she was placed on top of one guy, who fucked her in the pussy while another guy drilled her in the ass. Her mouth was stuffed with a third cock, while the rest of the team jerked off in a circle until each of them came on her.

Sierra broker out of her trance as the first guy got up from between her legs and two of the other flipped her over on her hands and knees. Her big boobs hung down and were quickly grabbed by a guy on either side of her. They squeezed roughly while two hands gripped her hips and thrust forward into her wet pussy. Her attention was quickly diverted to another hand grabbing her under the chin and lifter her head up. She opened her mouth for the penis waiting to penetrate her face.

"Holy shit, look at that bitch go!" Yelled one of the three original guys returning with a beer. "We've got ourselves a live show." The three of them pulled up a chair.

"Hey guys," announced Bill. "I got the rest of the Viagra out of Paul's bathroom. Pop one of these and you'll be good to go for another few hours."

Nine on one were pretty big odds, but Sierra gave it her best shot. She sucked hard... clenched tightly with her pussy and ass muscles... and jerked as many as she could to get them to cum more quickly. After two hours the drugs won out and she passed out.

"This whore is fucked out," the tall dark-skinned guy announced.

"It's only four am. Paul said we could go till seven," Bill replied. "The cameras are still rolling. She's pretty loose now, who wants to try a double pussy fuck?"

Instinctively, every hand went up. "I'm first," Bill said, "The rest of you pair off and get in line." Bill lay down on the bed and instructed two of the guys to lift Sierra up. The reached under her arms and held her up above his erect cock. Sierra's head drooped, her chin resting on her chest as they lowered her down on Bill's dick. She was face up so two of them could squeeze her boobs while another guy guiding the head of his cock into a small opening above Bill's tool. He pushed until his dickhead was inside her pussy, then thrust harder to get the rest of his cock into her.

Sierra's lips were parted as she flopped around unconscious between the two men thrusting into her. Another took advantage and pushed his rigid cock into her mouth, trying to get enough friction to cum. For the remaining three hours the men traded places, trying every deviant act they wished they could get away with when taking home an alert woman. Sierra slipped in and out of awareness. The past she had tried to bury, flashed forward and became part of a real dream and nightmare blurring together.

Bang, bang, bang... "Let me out!"

Sierra awoke to the sounds of a familiar voice. Her head ached. She sat up in the bed and looked down at her body. It was covered in dried cum. She felt a burning sensation between her legs and instinctively reached down to touch herself. Her pussy lips were splayed open and stuck to the sides of her legs. Her asshole felt raw. Her nipples were red and puffy from no doubtedly being tugged and sucked on. Red bite marks and hickeys dotted her chest.

She slowly scooted to the side of the bed and carefully let her feet drop to the carpet.

Bang, bang, bang... "Hey! Is anyone out there?"

It was Paul. He was still locked in the bathroom.

She gingerly walked over to the door and unlocked it. 'Someone must have reversed the doorknob,' she thought.

Paul yanked the door open and looked her up and down. "Damn, you look like shit."

"Thanks, now move out of the way, I need to take a shower."

"Wait a second; I didn't get a chance to..."

Sierra held up her hand, "Don't even think about it." Moving past him she closed the door and turned the shower on. As the water poured across her skin she scrubbed herself with the bar of soap. 'I wish I could clean the inside of me up as easily as the outside.' Her body ached everywhere. She felt like she'd been in a car wreck. Her mind jumped to her husband. 'Today is Saturday... he goes to the coffee shop and puts the finishing touches on his sermon... just like clockwork.'

From outside the door, Paul was yelling. "Hey, Sierra, you still owe me. I still get to fuck you."

'He's never going to let it go,' she thought. 'I was a fool to trust him and think this could all still go away.' She turned off the shower water and made up her mind about what she would have to do. 'I can't live like this. It isn't fair to John.'

As she dried off, she considered her next steps. Her Cinderella fantasy of a new life was coming to close.

Part 5 - The conclusion... coming soon.

12