Sierra's Identity Change Ch. 06

Story Info
Flashback to her pre-porn years and the dramatic conclusion.
9k words
4
18.3k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John stared straight ahead. An hour had passed since the movie ended. The grumbling in his stomach snapped him out of his trance. John looked at his watch. It was seven o'clock.

'What was she thinking? That was definitely before we got married. Why didn't Pamela... or Sierra... or whatever her name is, tell me? What do I do now?' John rubbed his throbbing head and went to the kitchen to find some aspirin.

'What to do? What to do?' he thought as he popped three Motrin into his mouth and downed it with a glass of water. He picked up his phone and dialed his sister in law. 'That's where she said she was going; I've got to confront her on this.'

"I'm sorry, the number you dialed is no longer in service. Please check your number and dial again."

He tried several more times with no positive results. 'What in the world is going on?' John looked around the room and saw their laptop open. Normally they closed it when they were done. 'Maybe Pamela used it before leaving,' he thought. He clicked the mouse and noticed the PC was in sleep mode, not off. John nervously moved the mouse up to the History tab and clicked. She hadn't erased it. The most recent websites were Priceline and one for Sandals Regency La Toc resort.

John had looked over Pamela's shoulder once when she logged into her gmail account and typed in "GoldStandard1." There was a confirmation from Priceline that she had purchased a ticket to St. Lucia. 'I can't believe it,' he thought. 'She's left me.'

X x x x x x x x x x x x

Paul's left eye twitched. Hacking into Sierra's e-mail account had been a piece of cake. He quickly looked over what her husband had just seen. "Fucking bitch!" he yelled, slamming his laptop shut. He had the videos and was going to be rich. But the voices in his head still screamed at him, "She fucked you over, by never letting you fuck her! And now she's run off to paradise."

X x x x x x x x x x x x

John splashed cold water on his face for the third time. He raised his head and looked in the mirror. Red eyes stared back at him. 'What do I do?' he thought. 'Should I file for divorce? The congregation will understand. She deserted me.' A still, small voice from within whispered through the troubled thoughts raging in his head. 'Call, Jim.'

John grabbed a towel off the rack and wiped his face. He picked up his cell phone and speed-dialed 1. Jim was the head of the Elders at church. John had met him during the search committee's interview process. He was the one person John trusted without question. A man in his late seventies with impeccable integrity blended with years of experience. His sage advice came from patient listening and insightful questions. Above all else, John knew he could trust his loyalty to privacy in all matters. Most of his peers had no one to discuss their struggles. Congregations expected perfection from imperfect men in the pulpit. So, most of them bottled it up until they had an ulcer or nervous break-down.

"Jim, this is John. Do you have a few minutes to talk?"

Jim could hear the shakiness in his pastor's voice. "Sure, John, any time. What's wrong?"

John blurted out, "Pamela's left me and I don't know what to do?"

Jim's confident, yet quiet voice responded. "I'm sure there's more to it than that. Why don't you fill me in on the details?"

John didn't hesitate. He was relieved to have someone he could trust to talk with. Thirty minutes later the most that Jim had said was, "uh huh" and "go on." When he was finished there was silence.

"Well?" John asked, "What do you think I should do?"

Jim response could have been expected. He didn't have an answer, just more questions.

"Do you love her?"

"Yes."

"Has she been faithful to you since you've been married?"

"As far as I know."

"If she hasn't been faithful, would you still want to be married to her?"

"I think so, but I'd need to know why and if she'd change."

"What did you preach on the past two weeks?"

"Jim, you know, you were there. I saw you in your regular spot."

"That's not the question, John."

John exhaled. "On Hosea and his promiscuous wife. God essentially said Israel was whoring around on Him, by not putting him first."

"And?"

"And God told Hosea to go after his wife and take her back into their marriage... and to forgive her."

"An example of God's unconditional love for his people," Jim added.

"So, you think I should go after her?"

"I'm not going to tell you what to do," Jim said. "But you've told me you love her and your preaching God's grace and mercy to your people. I think at the very least you need to find out what drove her to run away. From my time as a psychology professor, I know that individuals that go into the porn industry typically have very troubled upbringings. She obviously had a desire to escape her former life when she met you. She could be having a relapse of some sort or something from her past might have come back to haunt her."

"You're right," John replied. "It would be pretty hypocritical of me not to extend some mercy here."

They were both silent. John waited for his mentor to say something. When he didn't, John added. "Thanks for the counsel, Jim."

"Always here to help, Pastor. I'm just a phone call away."

X x x x x x x x x x x x

The large black man with the linen pants, Tommy Bahama style shirt and tan pith-style hat, used the key card to open her door. "After you m 'am," he said.

Sierra walked through the door and into the luxury she had seen on the website. The internet with all its wonders couldn't capture what she was looking at live. She strolled through the living room, complete with wrap around white couch, dark wood tables, a wet bar and television and out to the deck area. An infinity pool, large enough to accommodate twenty guests provided the beginning of a view to the harbor and mountains beyond. She walked around the side of the pool and looked over the railing. The drop was hundreds of feet to the rocks and surf below. Sierra's stomach quivered and she stepped back. Heights were not her thing.

The bell hop went through the vast list of amenities in the expansive living areas, which was known as the Sunset Bluff Millionaire Butler Villas with private pool sanctuary. Sierra heard his deep voice droning in the background, but her mind was a jumble of mixed thoughts. The life she had tried to rebuild was now thousands of miles away, along with her husband.

"M 'am, may I be of further assistance?"

The towering black man face was lit up with a broad, white smile. Sierra, doubted he had anything but sincere intentions, although the past few weeks had reminded her not to trust anyone. She had lost that edge after she had married John.

"No, thank you, I'm fine." She pulled some money out of her purse to tip him.

"No, M' am, the resort is all inclusive, but thank you."

Sierra put away her money as he exited, closing the door behind him.

She made a bee-line for her suitcase. In less than a minute she had discarded her clothes and was pulling up her bikini bottoms. The tiny black material complimented her olive skin and dark hair. Out of habit she started to put on her top, and then stopped. 'What am I doing?' she thought. 'I have the millionaire villa with my own private pool.' She admired her perfect, natural 34D's in the mirror. 'It will be nice to get an all-over tan.' She spun around and strolled to the pool. Her firm uncovered breasts bounced gently with each step.

The pool was a perfect 88 degrees. Sierra walked in with no hesitation, dropped down so she was fully submerged and then swam under water to the other side. There was a button at the water's edge that simply said, 'service.' She pushed it. In less than 30 seconds there was a knock at her door. The door opened and another black man, dressed in a black suit and tie, with a crisp white shirt. He entered and walked over to the pool. Sierra didn't care that she was naked. Millions had seen her having sex. She stood up and looked him right in the eye. She could feel the light breeze across her nipples and knew they were erect.

"Can you get me a Pina Colada with lots of fruit," she smiled.

"Yes, M 'am," he replied smartly, "Coming right up." He turned and walked way briskly.

Sierra turned around and put her arms up on the pool ledge. Her boobs pressed into the side of the pool. She looked out across the resort to the white, beaches and thought back to a time at the beach that changed her life.

"Hey Sierra, help me get the rest of this stuff out of the jeep."

Sierra ran back from her quick jaunt towards the ocean. This was the post-graduation trip, with her best friend, Amber. Her dad owned a beach house in Morehead City. It had taken them a little over six hours to get there. They'd have a week at the beach together. Her father was going to join them in a few days.

"Come on, girlfriend. Let's get this stuff put away so we can get in our suits and hit the beach," Amber said.

Twenty minutes later they were walking across the sand with diet cokes in one hand and towels in the other.

"Sierra, you look hot in that red bikini," Amber said, as they laid out their towels. "I'm so jealous of your big boobs."

"Hey, you're not so bad yourself," Sierra replied.

"Yeah, B's are okay, but the guys are gonna be staring at your tits not mine."

They laughed and then ran down to the surf to cool off.

Thirty minutes later two surfer dudes walked up to where they were laid out.

"Hey girls, you just get in town?" the sandy, blond haired one asked.

"Yep, gonna be here all week," Amber answered.

"Cool. This is Tommy," he pointed to his shorter friend with black hair and a subtle Asian look. "I'm Skip."

"Nice to meet both of you," she replied.

"What college do you girls go to?"

Amber and Sierra locked eyes and smiled. "We're not in school right now?" Amber answered.

"Neither are we," Skip smiled. "Just enjoying the waves and beach life."

Before there could be any awkward silence, Skip continued. "You girls wanna come to the party tonight?"

"Down the beach, corner of New Bern and Club Colony Drive, you can't miss it."

"Cool, we'll be there;" she winked at Sierra, "what time?"

"Any time after nine."

"Later," Skip said. They turned and continued down the beach.

"M 'am? Your drink."

"Huh?" Sierra shook her head, and then turned around. Her personal butler was back with her Pina Colada. She had to wade across the pool, still topless, to get her drink. "Thanks," she said. "By the way, what's your name?"

"Martin, M 'am."

"Thanks, Martin. Bring me another one in about thirty minutes."

"Yes, M 'am."

Sierra took a long sip through the straw. The rum tasted great. She pulled the piece of pineapple off the side of the glass and took a bite. The sweetness exploded in her mouth. 'This is paradise," she thought, as she waded back across the pool to the same ledge.

Closing her eyes, she drifted back to Morehead City Beach.

"You're lookin' hot, Sierra!" Amber squealed, as the two excited girls approached the lights and sounds of a party in motion.

Sierra was by no means a virgin. She had lost her cherry at 15 with a neighbor boy. Her parents were divorced. Her mom worked. She had a lot of time to hook-up with guys. She had a tight white tank that hugged her boobs and pressed them together, creating a long line of cleavage. She wore a short pair of cut-off jeans, with a tear on one of the butt cheeks to show her black, lace panties underneath. Amber had short, brown hair with auburn tints. She was only 5'-2" and where Sierra was striking with her big boobs and long, blond hair, Amber was cute and sassy.

Several guys turned to look as the two of them sauntered off the beach onto the pool patio. Jimmy Buffet crooned out of the speakers and a tiki hut was manned by a shirtless buy in his baggies. A mix of thirty to forty guests littered the outside area.

"Hello girls!" a familiar voice cried out above the music from behind them.

They turned around and were greeted by Skip, extending two glasses to them.

Sierra immediately took a sip of the pink liquid. "Hmm... what is it?"

"Love potion number 9," Skip grinned. "Secret family recipe."

She watched Tommy sneak up behind Amber and put his hands over her eyes, "Guess who?"

"I'm hoping for Tommy Bahama, but I'll settle for Tommy," she answered.

"Wanna get the tour?" he asked.

"Sure," the girls answered together.

Skip took Sierra by the hand and led her towards the house. Amber was right behind her and Tommy was checking out Amber's tight ass as he picked up the rear. Skip introduced several people as they entered through the kitchen. He made his way to the fridge, opened it up and pulled out a clear pitcher filled with the pink drink. Amber and Sierra downed their cups and Skip filled them back up. "Alright, now on to the tour."

Sierra could feel herself getting dizzy as Skip pulled her around the first floor. They had made a full circle back to the kitchen. Skip gave the girls another refill. "One floor down, one to go. You've gotta see the pool room upstairs. It's awesome."

Sierra blinked a few times to clear her head, and then allowed herself to be led by Tommy. As they headed up the stairs she heard Amber giggling behind her. Tommy was pushing her up the stair by her ass instead of pulling her up. At the top of the stairs they turned left. The first door opened into a large room with a billiard table in the middle.

They gathered around the table. "So, whose house is this, Skip?" Sierra asked with a slight slur in her words.

"My folks, but they left for Europe for the summer. Tommy and I are living here until college starts back up in August."

"What year you guys in?" Amber asked.

"We'll be seniors. How 'bout you guys?"

"Sophomores," Amber lied.

"Chapel Hill, State or ECU?" Tommy asked.

"None of those. Way out west. Western Carolina," she lied again.

Sierra went to put her cup down on the pool table and missed. It dropped to the floor. "Shit," she said.

"Hey, no big deal," Skip laughed. "It was empty."

"Change up. I've got a beer fridge up here." He pulled four beers out of a fridge behind a wet bar and opened them up for each of them. "How about a game of pool?"

"I don't even know how to play," Sierra confessed.

"No problem, it will be you and me versus Amber and Tommy. I'll teach you."

"Souds gooood to me," She slurred.

Skip smiled, "Rack 'em, Tommy!"

Tommy reached over and squeezed Amber's boobs.

"Hey!" she playfully slapped his hands, "He meant the balls." She lowered her eyes down at his crotch, then looked up and winked.

"Watch the master," Skip announced as he stepped up to for the break.

Crack!

The balls went in every direction. One solid ball dropped in. "High five!" he said, holding up his hand for Sierra.

She slapped at it, stumbled and missed.

"Here," Tommy laughed, "Have some more punch."

Sierra took a swig. She turned back to Skip who was holding out a pool stick for her. He positioned it in her hands then nodded towards the table.

"Whish one do I hit?"

"Here, I'll point you in the right direction," Skip said.

He put his hands on her hips and positioned her in front of the cue ball. "Okay, now bend over and lineup the end of the stick with the white ball."

Sierra bent over and wiggled her ass at Skip. "Like the vfiew?" she giggled.

Skip slid his hands from her hips up to her slim waist. At the same time he moved forward to whisper instructions in her ear. It wasn't by accident that the front of his shorts was now pressed against Sierra's cute ass.

"That's it. Now keep a firm grasp on the thick part of the shaft. And let the end slide through your fingers. Do a few practices... in and out, in and out."

Sierra could feel a tingle between her legs as he breathed the words softly. She wiggled her ass slightly until she had his hard cock lined up with the crack of her ass. Then she lifted up and down on her tippy-toes, teasing his dick. "Is that your pool stick, Skip, or are you just happy to see me?" she laughed.

"Now thrust hard," he hissed in her ear.

"Uhh, huh!" she cried out. The stick slid through her fingers and connected with the cue ball. A second later another solid ball went in the corner pocket. She pushed back against his cock with her ass then stood up straight. Sierra thrust her big boobs out. Her nipples were rock hard and clearly visible through the tight material. "I guess I'm a natural."

"I think it was because you had such a great teacher," Skip corrected her.

"Yeah, right." Sierra grabbed her cup of punch and downed it.

Skip perused the table. "Okay, I'll tell you what, Miss Smarty Pants. You make the next shot and I'll announce from the microphone to the entire party that you're the best shot in pool."

"And if I mish it... whish I won't," she added.

"You play the rest of the game in your underwear."

Sierra frowned at him. Then she smiled coyly. "Skip, you dirty boy, you."

"Come on, Sierra," Amber egged her on. "You can do it."

Sierra looked Skip in the eyes. "You're on."

She looked over her options and slid around the table to get behind the cue ball. Sierra kept one hand on the table to steady herself as she moved around. She bit her lip. None of her options were good. She looked up. Skip was smiling. She stuck her tongue out at him and then leaned over to line up her shot.

The balls blurred together as she brought her cue stick forward. She heard the sound of her ball connecting, but nothing dropped in the pocket. "Damn it," she swore.

Skip laughed. "Drop 'em."

Sierra decided to make a big deal about dropping her shorts. 'He's not going to get the pleasure of me acting embarrassed,' she thought. Turning around so her back was to Amber and the guys, she unbuttoned her cut-offs. As she slid them down she wiggled her hips.

The guys whistled.

With her shorts around her ankles, she stepped out of them and arched her ass towards them. The black lace panties she wore didn't cover her small buttocks. She glanced down at the small triangle of material between her legs. Light brown pussy hair was visible on both sides.

"Do you want to go for the top next," Skip teased.

Sierra gave him her best 'drop dead' look. "How 'bout getting' me anuther drink," she demanded.

Skip was happy to oblige. Sierra downed it while the other three took their turns.

The room began to spin, but she distinctly heard Skip say, "your turn."

Sierra steadied herself on the table and looked down. The balls were all blurry. She felt hands on her hips. "Take your time," the voice reassured her, "I'll steady you."

The hands gripped her hips firmly. She felt her hardness of his cock against the crack of her ass again and smiled. She wigged back and forth as she pretended to line up her shot. The hands left her hips and moved to her waist. They didn't stop there. She groaned as they grabbed her large breasts through the material. She felt his hardness between her legs now and slid back and forth on it. Her mouth opened and eyes shut as he pinched her nipples through the fabric.

Her head down, she looked between her legs, and saw his cock thrusting back and forth across the material covering her pussy. Sierra didn't know what Amber and Tommy were doing, and didn't care. She reached down and grabbed at her shirt bottom and pulled it up over her breasts. It bunched around her neck and her boobs hung free.

One hand grabbed her breast and she could feel the other pulling her panties aside. His finger rubbed her clit, the juices immediately flowing and covering his finger. He easily slid it into her pussy. "Hmmmmmmm," Sierra moaned, pushing back against it. The other hand left her boob and held her hip. Skip grabbed his stiff cock and ran it back and forth across her pussy opening. Sierra continued moaning until he pressed the head through her wet lips.