Sierra's Identity Change Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhh, yeah. Give it to me!" She cried out.

Skip obliged, thrusting forward until his cock was buried in her tight pussy. He grabbed her hips with both hands and began fucking her hard. Sierra's boobs rocked back and forth until one hard thrust pressed her face and boobs down into the felt of the pool table.

"Spread your legs more!" Skip grunted.

Sierra moved them further apart as Skip drove into her cunt with wild abandon. A minute later he was grunting with his final thrust as he came inside her. Sierra groaned. Her eyes were closed.

"I think she passed out," Tommy said. Sierra heard the words but her arms and legs didn't want to move.

"Help me get her up on the table," Skip said.

Sierra felt her body being lifted and twisted around. Someone pulled her shirt over her head. She felt something stiff enter her pussy. "Hmmmmm," she moaned. Her legs felt rubbery. She let them fall wide apart. Then she felt empty and she felt his hardness at the entrance to her ass. "Oooh... you dirty boy," she managed weakly.

She tried to open her eyes, but she felt so sleepy it was easier to keep them shut.

Her ass was full and then she felt her pussy being entered. "Hmmm, Gaawd, I feel so full," she moaned.

"What the hell are you guys doing?" She heard a female voice say.

"Come on, Amber. Why don't you join in? Look at those big titties. Feel her up. You know you want to."

Sierra felt two small hands grasp her boobs. At first they massaged her. Then she felt her nipples being squeezed. As her pussy and ass were fucked, she felt lips on her nipples sucking and biting at them. "Ahhhh!" she cried out in her first orgasm.

She opened her eyes and saw the head of her friend on her chest licking at one nipple while she squeezed her other breast. Below that she saw Skip and Tommy, holding pool sticks. It took her brain a few seconds to register that they were impaling her pussy and ass with them. Skip was simultaneously massaging her clitoris. Before she could object she felt the waves of another orgasm washing over her.

"Awwwww, fuuuuuuuck!" she cried.

Sierra thrust up against the sticks. Her juices spurt onto the table and all over the front of Skip and Tommy.

"Holy shit," Tommy yelled, "She's a squirter!"

At that point Sierra blacked out. She remembered being helped to a car. Getting inside and slumping over against the door. Then she was in a bed.

"We're back at my place," Amber said.

Sierra tried to open her eyes wider, but it felt better to keep them partially closed.

"Here, drink some water," Amber said, "It may help you not wake up with a headache later."

Sierra sat up. She noticed her naked breasts as she reached out for the water. After she finished drinking it she laid back down on the queen bed. Through the slits of her closing eyes she saw Amber taking off her clothes. The light went out and Amber slid into bed next to her. A tender hand reached up and caressed her breast, while another hand reached around and pulled her closer.

Sierra didn't have the energy to engage Amber, but she let her friend run her hands all over her body. Her nipples stiffened and she felt a tingle between her legs as Amber gently touched her pussy. The softness was so different from the wild thrusting of the boys. This was the first girl she had every been with. She slowly spread her legs so Amber could continue to explore her womanhood. Her friend's small fingers delicately rubbed her clit. Then another finger darted in and out of her wet pussy. Sierra moaned in response. She was focusing on the sensation between her legs when her friend's mouth brushed against hers. This seemed to awaken all her senses and her energy returned.

Sierra wrapped her arms around her naked friend and pulled her tightly against her, so their breasts were pressed together. Her tongue shot out and entered Amber's mouth. Amber responded urgently, swirling her tongue around Sierra's.

Thirty minutes later they broke apart, breathing heavily. "Thanks, Sierra," Amber whispered. "You turned me on so much over at Skip's I wanted to have you for myself."

Sierra squeezed her friend's hand. "It was my pleasure, believe me."

Amber quietly got out of bed. "My father's supposed to be here tomorrow. I better go to my room."

Sierra didn't respond. She was already asleep.

She dreamed she was being fucked. Her pussy stretched against a huge cock pressing into her. She moaned as a mouth sucked her nipples. The cock was relentless. Her ass cheeks were gripped by two, large, strong hands. Crushing them in their firm grasp, they pulled her pussy into the stiff object thrusting into her. It felt so real.

Her moaning woke her up from the deep sleep. Her body was crushed up against a firm body. Her legs involuntarily wrapped around his waist.

"It's okay," the voice said. "Pretend you're asleep."

"Who is this?" Sierra asked. She knew she should be scared for her life. Maybe it was the alcohol. Maybe it was Amber putting her to sleep. But she wasn't afraid.

"It's Barry. Amber's father," the voice whispered.

Sierra had met Barry. Or Mister Allen, as she called him, several times. He was the most in shape parent she had ever met.

"I've wanted you from the moment Amber had you over. We're going to be able to do this a lot this week."

Sierra didn't cry out or fight him. She was actually complimented by his words. She briefly wondered if that made her a slut. 'No,' she thought, 'I just like sex and a more experienced man is better at it.'

"Ma 'm, your drink."

Sierra jerked her head up. "Whoa, you startled me."

"Sorry Ma 'm," he extended the fruity drink to her.

Sierra handed him the empty glass as she accepted the new one. She lay down on the lounge chair and looked out over the paradise in front of her. Barry had fucked her twice a day. His cock was the biggest one she had been with to that point. And she had loved every minute of it. Amber found out about it on the last day and vowed never to speak to her again. When she returned home she got bored. Her mother gave her hell about being lazy and that it was time to get a job. She naively got on a bus bound for Hollywood and never looked back.

X x x x x x x x x x x x

John looked out the window of the plane as it circled St. Lucia. Lush green foliage made up the center of the island, with a huge volcanic rock jutting skyward. He had read briefly about the highest peak being Mount Gimie in the Central mountain range, over 3,000 feet above sea level. The two peaks he was viewing as they made their descent, were Gros Piton and Petit Piton on the Southwestern side of the island. The island was outlined by three distinct rings. The first was the white sandy beaches. Next, was a light green ring of water that extended in the shallow waters just off shore. The last ring was the deeper aquamarine color of the Caribbean.

John's stomach ached. He figured it was a combination of jet lag, the descent and wondering what Sierra would say when she saw him. Customs was relatively simple for vacationers from the U.S. Within thirty minutes he had his bag and was in the taxi on the way to the resort.

He continued to mull over exactly what he would say to his wife. As a pastor he was never at a loss for words, but this had him flummoxed. Before he could fully develop his thoughts, the taxi jerked to a stop.

"Welcome to Sandals," the Valet said as he opened his door. "Let me get your bags, sir."

At first the front desk was confused. Mrs. Jenson hadn't mentioned her husband coming. He showed them his passport, pastor's license and a picture he had in his wallet of the two of them. It put them at ease. His key card in hand, he headed up to the room. He told the bellman to bring his bag up later in the day.

John slid the card into the door. The light switched from red to green. He turned the handle and opened the door an inch. He put his ear up to the door and listened. Silence. He slowly opened the door enough to slip inside. Closing it silently behind him, he looked around the room. Opulence was the word that came to mind. Pamela was nowhere to be seen. He stepped out of his sandals and walked barefoot across the tiled floor. As more of the pool came into view, he saw her on the patio.

Pamela was stretched out, face up, on a chaise lounge chair. Topless, her heavy, natural, breasts spread to each side of her chest. Sun tan oil glimmered over her bronzed skin. Her eyes were shut. John didn't know if she was asleep or not. He didn't want to startle her by speaking out. Her phone rest on the ground next to her chair. John typed in a message and fifteen seconds later her phone made a custom alert sound.

Pamela reached over and picked up her phone.

LOOK AT THE FRONT DOOR

She turned her head, and then covered her mouth. "John, what are you doing here?"

He approached her slowly. "I was worried about you. I made calls. No one knew where you were. I went on our computer and saw you had made travel reservations."

"I... I can't believe you followed me."

"Pamela, I love you!"

"How much do you know?"

"Everything. Well, probably not everything, but a lot. Someone left a video of you acting under the name Sierra Gold."

"Oh my God," she covered her face.

He put his hand on her warm, bare skin. "It's okay, honey. I don't care about anything you've done in the past. I love the woman I know, regardless of her history."

Pamela looked up. Her eyes wet with tears. "I'm so sorry I deceived you. I never wanted to. But... but, I didn't think you would accept who I used to be. I was trying to run from that person."

"You don't have to run anymore."

"You don't understand, John, there are people that know who I really am."

John squeezed her shoulder. "I don't care. My devotion is to God first and then to the vow I made before him to my wife. While my vocation is as a pastor, if the people haven't been listening over the past few weeks then that's their problem. "

"I don't want to get you fired."

"If they fire me, so be it. But I don't think that's going to happen. Repentance means to turn from your old ways and literally walk in the other direction. You've shown the desire to do that, which is admirable."

Pamela turned on her side. Her boobs shifted and hung down. Despite the serious conversation, John felt himself getting hard. He watched her bite her lip.

"What's wrong?"

She looked down. "I don't deserve you. You've been faithful to me and come after me, but I haven't been faithful to you."

"What do you mean?"

Tears dropped onto her towel. She looked up, but didn't speak.

"Pamela, there's nothing you can say that is going to push me away. But if we're going to move forward we need to be totally honest with each other."

She took a deep breath, and then exhaled. "There were men that wanted to expose me. They said they'd ruin your career. I couldn't let that happen."

"And?"

"I had sex with them. They promised they'd keep things quiet if I did. One man actually filmed it to release and make money off it."

"Hmm... how many men were there?"

"I can't remember. I think six or seven."

"Wow," John said.

"Do you hate me?" she asked through teary eyes.

"No, I don't hate you. I feel bad for you. Bad that you felt you had to do that to somehow protect me."

She sniffled, but managed a weak smile.

"What?" He grinned.

"I'm just so relieved. I thought running away would solve my problems, but now that I've been able to shine a light on all my dirty laundry and not have you run away... I'm just amazed... and happy."

"I'm glad," John said. "By the way, how are you affording all this? I didn't see any money come out of our checking account."

"Oh, well... while I'm on a roll of being honest, I guess I should tell you. I have a hidden business account where all my pay and royalties go for the films I've done in the past. It's a little over a million dollars."

"Seriously?"

"Yep. I have the place booked for the week. Can you stay?"

John looked around the patio. "Sure! On a pastor's salary you know I could never afford this."

Pamela smiled brightly. You better ditch all those clothes. We have our own private pool to get naked in. And, John..."

"What?"

"When I get happy like this, it makes me really horny. Is that sinful?"

"No. Definitely not," he answered as he unbuttoned his shirt.

Pamela got up and walked as seductively as she could into the water. Turning around she stretched out her arms. "I'm all yours."

John couldn't get his clothes off fast enough. Pamela grinned as he almost tripped stepping out of his underwear. She had barely caused a ripple walking into the water. John created a huge wake as he jogged in and wrapped his arms around his wife.

They locked in an open kiss. Pamela's breasts mashed up against John's chest. He held her face in his hands. She reached down between his legs and grabbed his stiff cock. John moaned as she slowly tugged on his erection.

She tore her mouth away from his and whispered in his ear. "I want to give you all the pleasure you deserve. I'll never have sex with another man again."

John turned her face back to his and thrust his tongue through her parted lips. As he thrust his tongue in and out, like he was fucking her mouth, Pamela rubbed the head of his cock up and down her pussy.

"Hmmmm," John moaned.

Pamela pulled away and turned around. "Reach around and grab my tits," she said.

John cupped both of her large orbs. "Yeah, John, like that. Now squeeze them hard!"

She pushed back with her ass until she felt his erection between the crack of her ass. "Yeah, that's good, now I'm gonna grab your dick and stick it in me." She reached around and pulled his erection down so it was at the opening to her pussy. She made sure the head was in, and then thrust backwards against him. John's cock plowed into his wife.

"Ahhhhh!" she cried out. "Now give it to me hard, John!"

His fingers dug into her boobs as he thrust in and out. Pamela felt free from the life that had caused her to run away. She looked out over the aquamarine waters and the lush, green jungle beyond. All her troubles seemed so far away now. Back in the States. She tuned in to her body and the pleasure she felt being with her husband. Part of that pleasure was coming from her wanting to overload his senses and bring satisfy him. She could sense his urgency and knew he would cum soon. Neither of them heard the door to their room open.

Paul slid through the door. He heard the commotion coming from the patio and walked towards it. He saw the Pastor fucking Sierra from behind. His eyes bore into the man with hatred. 'That should be me.' He looked down at the gun in his hand and grinned.

"Preacher? What the fuck do you think your doin'?"

John froze. The voice startled both of them, but only Pamela recognized it.

They both looked over their shoulders and saw the gun pointed at them. John let go of his wife's breasts. He pulled out of her pussy and turned around to face the man. Pamela turned around as well.

"Paul, what in the hell are you doing here? And where did you get a gun?"

John turned to look at his wife. "You know this guy?"

"He's the one that wants to profit off the video of me," she answered.

Paul smiled crookedly. "Ahhh... true confessions. It does the body good." He took a few steps forward.

"Why don't you step out of the water, Preacher, and sit down over here." He waved the pistol in the direction of a breakfast table on the patio with two chairs.

"Paul, you're crazy. Do you know how much trouble you're gonna be in?" Pamela asked.

"Yeah, I don't think so. Our deal was I got to fuck you and I didn't get to do that. So now I'm taking what's mine." He waved towards John. "Get moving, Pastor. Now!"

John stepped out of the water. His dick was no longer erect. Paul watched him until he sat down and then he addressed Pamela. "Here's some rope. Why don't you come out of the water and tie up your hubby."

Pamela hadn't notice the rope before. She didn't think Paul was crazy enough to shoot either of them, yet she never would have thought he'd stalk the two of them down to St. Lucia either. She slowly did as he asked.

"Damn, you're smokin' hot," he said as his eyes covered every inch of her body. Water beaded down her oil covered body. Her nipples stood out erect in the light breeze.

Paul handed her the rope. As she passed by he slapped her on the ass. "I'm looking forward to gettin' me some of that," he laughed.

Pamela whispered in her husband's ear as she slipped the rope around him. "Flex as hard as you can. We'll get out of this yet."

"That's it. Now tie his wrists behind the chair and his ankles to the chair legs."

"How the hell did you get a gun through security?" Pamela asked, trying to distract him.

"Ha! Not too hard for a software geek like me. The Glock is mostly non-metal parts that can be broken down into small pieces. Mix it in with all sorts of computer parts, across three or four checked bags and it's a piece of cake."

As she continued wrapping the rope around her husband, she tried to feed into Paul's ego. "It seems like you have everything all figured out."

"Oh, I do," he smiled, walking towards her. Paul checked the knots she had made. "Not bad. I suppose you've had experience tying up a lot of guys."

"Go back over to the lounge chair," he told her. Paul looked at Pastor John. "This is all so ironic. A pastor so naïve he doesn't realize he has a porn star for a wife. I'd kill to be in your position." He stopped to consider what had inadvertently come out of his mouth. "Well, I hope it actually doesn't come to that. But you get my point."

"You'll never get away with this," John answered him.

"Ooh, contraire, Padre'. I will and I am. She signed a contract with me. I'm just abiding by it."

"That's bullshit and you know it!" John seethed.

"My, my, a pastor shouldn't talk like that. I took a Viagra pill about thirty minutes ago; just to be sure I'd be able to get my monies worth. I'm letting you have a front row seat to the show. And pastor," Paul said as he turned away, "It's not like she hasn't been with dozens and dozens of other men before."

Paul walked over where Pamela sat on the lounge chair. He set his gun on the table next to them. "Take my cock out and start sucking," he commanded, as he unbuttoned his shirt.

Pamela leaned forward and unbuckled his belt. She let his pants drop to the ground. The tent in his boxers confirmed he had taken the blue pill. Pamela had years of training in putting on a sexual performance. Her plan was to distract Paul until her husband could get free. She pulled down his boxers.

"Oh my, Paul! What have we here?" she smiled up at him.

He grinned back at her. "Open that pretty little mouth of yours and get to work."

She kissed the tip of his engorged head while moving her hands up his thighs. One hand slipped around to grab his ass and the other tickled his balls. Paul reached down and grabbed one of her breasts and began squeezing it.

"Hmmm... I actually might enjoy sucking this cock, Paul," she lied. Her tongue darted out and licked at the skin under his cock head. As he moaned she licked the length of his cock from his balls to the tip, then opened her mouth and breathed on him.

"Just suck it, bitch. Stop teasing."

Pamela wanted to mess with his mind, but not push him too far. She gripped the base of his dick and sucked the head into her warm mouth. Paul moved his hands behind her head and thrust forward while he held her in place. He closed his eyes. Her mouth was now another wet opening for him to fuck. He kept his grip tight and thrust in and out of her mouth.

Pamela was glad she had honed her skills of not gagging as cocks were rammed down her throat over the years. His wasn't closed to being the biggest she had swallowed. As he thrust into her face, she swirled her tongue around his cocks and sucked. She wasn't able to see around Paul's torso, but hoped John was working his way free.