Sierra's Identity Change Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John had relaxed his muscles. There was definitely a gap now in the rope, but it still wasn't going to be easy to break free. He moved his arms back and forth trying to see if one angle might be better than another to create more space for his hands to slip out. His wife sucking another man's dick wasn't helping him relax his muscles and concentrate.

Paul pulled his cock out of Pamela's mouth. She took a deep breath, expecting him to jam it back in again. "Enough of this," he said. "Lay back and spread your legs."

Pamela had adjusted the lounge chair when Paul was checking the ropes so that he would eventually have his back to her husband when he fucked her. She knew it would both hide John's attempt to untie himself, but it would also give him a perfect view of Paul's cock fucking her pussy.

Paul positioned himself between the goddess of his dreams. Her pussy yawned open from her husband's cock being in it a few minutes ago. Her large, firm breasts were splayed apart. Her mouth parted seductively. He grabbed his cock and ran it up and down her slit. Pamela looked up into his crazed eyes.

"I'm going to fuck the shit out of Sierra Gold!" he announced, like it was the accomplishment of a lifetime. And for Paul Gruber, it was the top of the bucket list.

John strained with all his might. Like a car wreck, his eyes were locked in on Paul's stiff dick as it pushed into his wife's pussy. He knew the feeling, because he had been there just a few minutes ago. Paul's cock plunged in until his balls rest on her ass. He held on to her boobs. Crushing them with his fingers as he pulled back and thrust into her again.

"Ooh! Sooo deep! You're killing me, Paul." Pamela had become Sierra Gold again. She decided she this would be the most important acting job of her life. "Fuck me, Paul. Fuck me harder!"

Paul was wide-eyed, drawing on every one of his senses to fully enjoy this moment. He released her tits and grabbed her by the hips to continue his forceful thrusts. He wanted to watch her big boobs fly up and down with every movement he made. Sierra reached through his legs and fondled his balls. Then she gentled pulled on them and twisted. The sensation was driving Paul crazy and he knew he wasn't far from cumming.

The cords cut into John's wrists as he twisted and pulled in different directions to loosen them enough to pull his hands out.

"I hope you're getting a good view of this preacher man, because I'm getting ready to blow the biggest load of my life into Sierra's hot pussy!"

He grunted and thrust hard one more time. Sierra squeezed his balls as he came hard. "Ahhhhhhh, shiiiiiiit!" he cried out. Paul shuddered as he felt himself squirting his cum into her pussy. Then he began thrusting in and out again.

Sierra stole a glance around John as he dropped down on top of her, crushing her breasts. John had one hand out and was frantically working to get his other hand out. She was scared Paul might turn around and see her husband freeing himself. Thinking quickly, she spoke up. "Is that Viagra still keeping you hard, Paul? If so, how 'bout fucking me in the ass!"

Paul came out of his post orgasmic daze and pushed himself up. 'A porn star asking him to fuck her in the ass? This was heaven.'

"Hell, yes. Turn over Sierra and let me see what you've got."

She quickly rolled over and wiggled her ass at him. Putting her face in the chair cushion, she arched her butt up at him. "Come on, Paul; stick your hard cock in my tight little hole."

His cock was still rock-hard from the Viagra. He ran his hands across her smooth hips and butt cheeks. Before trying her ass, he jabbed himself in and out of her wet pussy a few times, coating himself with both of their juices. Paul smiled as he positioned the head of his glistening cock at her smaller hole. He forced his way in, then gripped her hips again and pulled Sierra into him.

Sierra acted like she was looking around at Paul, but looked beyond him to her husband. He had both hands free. They made eye contact and she winked before he bent over to work on his legs. She glanced up at Paul who had just bottomed out in her ass.

"Ohhh, yeah, Paul. Your cock is so big in my ass. Slap my ass and fuck me hard. I need to be punished for not letting you do this to me before."

Paul didn't need any encouragement, but her words caused him to grab hold of her harder. His eyes blazed with lust and the little devil in his mind was screaming, 'Fuck her, Fuck her! Fuck her!'

"Get up on your hands!" Paul yelled. "I want to grab those big boobs of yours and watch them flop around."

Sierra moved up on her hands. She shoved her ass back into him to meet his thrusts. "Is that the hardest you can fuck me, Paul? Come on, spank me! I've been naughty."

Paul reached around and grabbed her hanging tits. Sierra winced as he crushed the soft flesh in his hands. His body was hunched over pistoning in and out of her ass as fast as he could. Her grunts of pain urged him on.

"Uhh... ouch! Fuck!"

Paul rolled her nipples between his fingers and tugged down on them. He knew making this trip would be worth it, despite the risks. He had fucked her in the pussy, now the ass and he was looking forward to sliding his cock between her big boobs and cumming all over her face, while the preacher man watched.

Sierra clenched down hard on his cock with her sphincter muscles. She didn't know many men who could hold out long when she did that.

Paul felt his oncoming orgasm and rose up to better grip Sierra's hips. He slapped her ass with one hand while they thrust against each other. "Oooohhhh, yeaaaaah! I'm gonna dump another load in your wife's ass, preacher man. Your pornstar wife is the best fuck I've..."

Paul didn't finish his sentence.

John's rage had continued to build while he worked at getting loose. His body was coiled like a tight spring as he ran the short distance to the maniac fucking his wife. He bent at the knees and launched his upper body into Paul with a tackle any NFL linebacker would be proud of.

Paul's body was wrenched out of Sierra's. His stiff cock spewed cum as his body twisted and he flew backwards. The railing would have stopped his momentum, but he was off balance and top heavy. His ass slammed into the top rail and his upper body waivered then carried him over the top. His eyes opened wide and connected with Sierra's, when he realized what was happening.

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" He cried out as he flipped over the edge and plummeted to the rocks below.

John and Sierra scrambled over to the railing and looked over. Paul's naked body was bent awkwardly on top of a pile of black, volcanic boulders. His cock was still erect, pointing up at the sky.

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x

EPILOGUE

The island police arrived. John and Pamela were found innocent of any wrongdoing. The gun was still there, registered to Paul with his fingerprints all over it. The resort felt bad for allowing the perpetrator to get into their room that they comped them a free week in the suite. It gave the two of them time to get reacquainted. Pamela spoke most of the time and John listened. She revealed everything about her past. The dark secrets of her teenage years... her early years in the porn industry... her decision to run from it at the peak of her career, and her decision to move to North Carolina.

John was gracious in understanding and did his best to reassure her of his unconditional love - something she had never experienced before. After John was caught up on the life of Sierra Gold, they had to decide what to do next.

Back home the police investigated Paul Gruber and found an entire room dedicated to Sierra Gold. There were life-size photos blown up on the wall, every video she had ever been in, and a clear documented diary of his obsessive stalking. They kept everything as evidence, but turned the most recent videos he had taken to profit on, over to Pamela.

John and Pamela discussed what they would do next and in the end he supported her decision to start a non-profit business to help girls not only in the porn industry, but girls growing up in broken homes who had turned to prostitution. A friend of hers in the industry, Crissy Moran, had become a Christian, left the industry and after a few years of abstaining from sex all together, got married and had a website dedicated to helping young girls. She reached out to her with her story and they decided they would split the country down the middle and Pamela would run the East Coast outreach.

Pastor John's congregation was shocked the morning of the big reveal, through his sermon: "Porn star finds Redemption." The title of the sermon in the bulletin was shocking enough, but when John called his wife forward during the middle of the sermon, there was an eerie silence. The surprising contrast to the deafening applause at the end was a relief. John was pleased that the congregation was so accepting of her repentance and vulnerability.

One of the older women in the church said it best as she came through the receiving line after the service. "If Rahab the prostitute repented, followed God and was an ancestor of Jesus, then your decision is good enough for me."

THE END