Sierra's Need Ch. 01

Story Info
Sierra was a quiet lady, or was she?
2.6k words
4
22.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sierra was a quiet lady, with light, brown hair that touched her shoulders in soft waves. Her eyes were a deep brown, with a warm, gentle gaze. Most tend to describe her as quite pleasant, as she always seems to wear a soft smile. Her day started out as most of her days do. She wakes up to her loving husband. She prepares his breakfast and sends him off to work. Then she goes about her housework as usual. Though today, she has a longing in her for something different. She longs to break her usual habits. She debates this as she goes about her work, wondering what it is missing to make her feel this way. She reviews her life, and suddenly realizes the routine sex and love making has become for her. She stops in her tracks and wonders to herself if she should worry about her marriage. Sure they have had a loving marriage, built on honesty and trust for over five years. Things could change though if he feels the same way, she feared.

Unwilling to give into her emotions, she grabs one of her magazines and begins reading hoping to find some insight on improving ones marriage or love life. Just as she gets settled down and begins reading, the doorbell rings. She rises from her chair, tossing the magazine to the side to see who's at the door. As she opens the door, there stands, Julie, her best friend of many years. Sierra throws her arms around Julie's neck, hugging her tight. She had not seen her in weeks. She had just returned from a holiday in the United Kingdom. She appeared fresh and vibrant. Julie resembles Sierra in many ways. Through school, most thought they were sisters instead of best friends. So much so, they call each other "sis" lovingly. Even now, in their late twenties, they still carry a bond that grew more with each passing year. Julie, though seemly similar to Sierra, always was a bit smaller with her hair kept long and straight.

Sierra breaks the hug and exclaims, "Oh sis, you look absolutely stunning! Come in and tell me about your trip!" as she leads her into the living room hand-in-hand like school girls.

"Oh, it was so...wow, sis! There was so much to see, I don't think two weeks was enough to see it all. I'm sorry I didn't come around before this. I got home about two days ago, but was completely jet lagged. Not to mention all of the walking wore me out, but the extra sleep has me back on track again."

"Sis, that sounds truly exciting!" Sierra says as her smile slowly fades, as her gaze falls on the magazine, bringing her mind back to her earlier state.

A worried look passes over Julie's face as she moves to sit beside Sierra. "Sis, you don't look as happy as usual. Is there something wrong?"

Sierra tries to cover with a soft smile, "Yes, yes...its ok, sis. I just have a few things on my mind."

"Come on, you know I can read you better than even your husband can. What's wrong?" as she grabs Sierra's hand.

Sierra leans back and whispers, "I think I am sexually unhappy with my marriage. If I am, surely Rick is as well. I worry that I will lose him, because of this."

Julie gasps softly, "Is there any sign that he is unhappy, sis?"

Sierra shakes her head softly, "No, but I do worry. If I'm feeling this way, maybe he is too. I've been having a longing inside me for awhile. I couldn't put my finger on what it was. It really hit me right before you arrived, actually. I was reading a magazine in hopes finding some tips."

Julie smiles softly at Sierra, "Sis, you know there is one thing I haven't told you about me after all of our time together. You know my boyfriend Brett? Well, he's more than just my boyfriend."

Sierra looks at her confused, "What else are he then, sis? You didn't get engaged and didn't tell me, did you?"

Julie giggles and whispers softly, "No, but he is my Dom. Do you know what that means?"

Sierra's eyes widen a bit, "Yes, actually I do know what that means. He owns you? Are you into all of that rough play?"

Julie giggles softly, "It's nothing to be afraid of, don't look so worried. Yes, I submit to him my entire body, soul, and spirit. I do everything He tells me. It is so powerful, sis. It isn't always rough play with every couple that gets involved into D and S. It can be sensual as well. I've found out many things about myself through his teachings, sis. Many things I have learned, I never thought possible or probable."

Julie smiles at Sierra softly and hugging her tight to her body, as they snuggle as the have done for many years. This always brought them great comfort in times of need.

Julie looks at Sierra for a moment and whispers, "Ok, there are two things I haven't told you, sis."

Sierra gasps softly, amazed and slightly upset that her best friend would keep anything from her. Julie seeing the upset growing in her best friends face decides to show her what she's been hiding.

Julie whispers, "It was something no one knew, not even me until recently, sis. Please don't be upset. Let me show you what it is, but promise you won't be upset when I do?" Sierra curious now, only nods to Julie as her head tilts to the side softly to look at Julie.

Julie smiles softly at Sierra, as she slowly leans in, closer and closer to Sierra. Julie's eyes focus on Sierra's, drinking in her expressions. Julie hesitates inches from Sierra's face, as she licks her lips softly, noticing that Sierra had begun to quiver. Julie closes her eyes, bringing her lips tenderly to Sierra's soft, full lips. She allows her kiss to linger, slowly releasing her lips, as she holds her pose for what seems to be minutes, then leans back keeping her eyes closed, as she moves back a bit giving Sierra more space. Julie opens her eyes slowly to gaze in Sierra's, searching for her reaction.

Sierra lets out her breath she had been holding, as she whispers, "Do that again, sis, please."

Julie smiles softly, as she leans in again bringing her lips to Sierra's. She tilts her head, as her lips draw closer to caress Sierra's tenderly, as her hand finds her soft wavy hair to run her fingers through. She uses her other hand to caress her back through her shirt. Sierra continues to quiver in Julie's arms, as she wraps her own around Julie, running her hands up and down Julie's spine nervously. Their kiss grows deeper as Julie runs her tongue softly along Sierra's lips, then tugs softly on her lower lip breaking the kiss to stare at Sierra. Julie whispers, "Are you ok with this?"

Sierra looks at Julie, whispering, "Sis, my body has never felt so alive. If you stop, I may be more disappointed than you keeping anything from me. I shouldn't want this, but if you stop, I'm afraid I will never feel this again. Please don't stop...please..."

Before she could utter another word, Julie lunges at Sierra, kissing her deeper than before, as she lets her tongue explore, Sierra's, running her tongue rapidly over hers. Her hand moves slowly from her hair to the top of Sierra's shirt, as she brings both hands around to unbutton it, her fingers brushing over her skin lightly. Sierra shivers as a moan softly escapes past their kisses that have become deep and passionate. Julie breaks their kiss to stare at Sierra's curves as she slowly parts her open shirt, showing Sierra's shapely breasts. Sierra sits leans back to slowly remove her shirt, a gentle smile on both of their faces, as they both feel like young girls again.

Sierra leans in kissing Julie, tenderly, running her tongue softly over Julie's lips. Julie runs her hands around Sierra's back, unhooking her bra. Julie brings her hands to Sierra's shoulders, sliding her straps down, and tosses the bra to the side, as Sierra pulls Julie's shirt over her head, and removes Julie's bra. They stop to gaze at each other, each raising a hand to touch each others breasts.

Julie raises her eyes and in a whisper proclaims, "Sis, I've never did this before. You are so beautiful. I had hoped you would be my first...."

Sierra raises her eyes to gaze into Julie's and whispers, "I was scared, but now I am just needy. I need you sis like I've never needed you before. Please touch me, I need this with you. You have me so wet already. My body hasn't responded like this in a long time, if ever."

Julie whispers, "Oh gosh sis, I want you so much. I was so afraid I would lose you if I did this to you. Are you sure you want to keep going?"

Sierra leans forward, bringing her lips to Julie's neck, kissing it gently running her kisses up to her ear to whisper, "Yes, sis, take me, please me, and let's explore this together." as she pulls away to look into Julie's eyes.

Julie wraps her arms around Sierra, bringing her lips to gently caress hers. Julie leans her to the couch again, resting her on a soft pillow. Julie runs her kisses along her jaw, down her neck. She licks and nibbles gently on her sweet flesh, taking in the softly scent of her perfume, as her own body reacts, her nipples harden and cunt becoming moist, making her panties feel damp.

Sierra notices Julies hardening nipples and grazes her fingertips over them, hearing Julie gasp softly. Julie works all the way around her neck, softly kissing and sucking at her sweet smelling skin, as she moves towards Sierra's breasts, kissing down to her nipples. She runs her tongue slowly around her already hardening nipple, in small circles. Julie feels Sierra shaking softly, as she sucks softly on Sierra's nipple, teasing it with her tongue and teeth softly running them over her erect nipple. She runs her fingers softly on the underside of her breast, as she switches sides, she runs a trail of kisses between her breasts dragging her tongue with each kiss, as she hears Sierra moan softly and whisper, "Oh God, this is what I needed...."

Julie runs kisses down her body, caressing every curve of her body with her lips, as her fingers find the button of Sierra's pants. She quickly undoes the fastenings, standing to the side removing her pants and then her panties, exposing Sierra's shaven cunt. Julie bites her lip softly, as a muted moan passes across her lips. Julie stands over Sierra taking in her body, drinking in her every curve. "Sis, you are so beautiful. Your body is absolute perfection." as she unfastens her pants, slow running her fingers gently around the band of her pants, dropping her pants and panties both at the same time, as she steps out of them, and sliding her sandals off her feet.

Julie steps back to the couch, running her fingertips up Sierra's smooth legs, as she brings her lips to her inner thighs, watching Sierra closing her eyes, her breast rising with her heavy breathing, her nipples standing straight up, and a soft smile across her lips. She runs her lips further up her leg as Sierra moans grow deeper. Softly, she runs her kisses up to her hip, moving up the fold of her leg, moving across her pelvis her chin grazing Sierra's cunt lips making her jump and whimper softly, as she brings her lips down to her other thigh, kissing down softly to her knee and working her way back up her thigh. Julie nestles her knees on the cushion between her legs, as she slides her hands under her thighs, raising her legs so they are propped up, showing her wet pussy, dripping already from excitement.

Julie growls softly, as the fresh scent of Sierra's cunt touches her nose to peek her senses. She looks up to see Sierra staring at her, and with a soft nod from Sierra, Julie brings her hungry mouth to Sierra's needy cunt. Both let out a deep moan, as Julie tastes Sierra's sweet juices for the first time. She stares up at Sierra as she works her tongue softly over the edges of her cunt lips. She glides her tongue from the top of her cunt, slowly moving down to scoop within her folds so she can lap her softly, caressing every inch of her yummy cunt as she moans softly against her cunt. The deeper her tongue explores, the more Sierra's sweet body shakes and shivers, as her body moves towards her first full orgasm. Sierra's reactions begin to make Julie move her tongue quickly, stimulating her more and more, until she hears, Sierra's moans turn into low screams of pleasure, as her own cunt becomes dripping wet. Julie runs her finger, deep in Sierra's wet cunt as she enjoys her screams of pleasure, feeling Sierra clinch, as her cunt let's go, Julie sucks softly taking in her sweet juices. Julie moans deep as she sucks and licks Sierra's delicious cunt clean. Julie kisses back down Sierra's thigh, sitting on the plush couch, as Sierra lays moaning and whimpering softly.

Sierra gasps softly looking down at Julie, moving slowly towards her at the end of the couch and whispers, "I do believe you need to see what that feels like, sis." as she lowers herself to lick is small circles around Julie's cunt tasting her for the first time, as deep moan exudes from them both, she plunges her tongue deep in her cunt, and lets her finger explore deep inside her cunt, as her tongue moves swiftly over her swollen, aroused cunt. Sierra moans softly again, feeling herself cum again, as she enjoys the taste of her best friend, and now lover. She begins to suck softly as Julie screams out in pleasure, "Oh God, sis! Mmmmmmmmm!" unable to stop the pleasure than has taken over her body, as her cunt releases the pressure that has built up, Sierra sucks greedily taking in her cum, licking her of every drop. Sierra sits up and licks her lips, "Sis, you taste so good, I need more." Bringing her lips to her cunt again, she runs her tongue around her sensitive cunt, bringing Julie to cum again and again, sucking her cum down, and finally falling back to the couch. Julie falls on top of her, as they cling to one another, panting and moaning softly.

As their breathing calms to constant sighs, they snuggle in each others arms, smiling softly at each other. Sierra whispers softly, "I don't want this to be a one time thing sis. I love and want you more. I want you as my lover always."

Julie looks into Sierra's eyes with a soft smile and whispers, "Always and forever, sis. If your husband is willing we could take this as far as you want."

Sierra whispers, "I knew I was missing something in my sex life, but I didn't think I would find the answer to my needs so quickly. I need you in more ways than I thought I would ever need you. I love you."

Julie kisses her and whispers, "I love you, too. Let's talk to him together." as Sierra nods in agreement. They lay together wrapped up in quiet surrender together.