Sierra's Not Alone Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, very much....since we met, actually."

"Well, your pheromones only seem to activate when the two of you are alone. I believe they are triggered by your attraction to him, and your pheromones have no effect on any other male. Almost like the how animals attract a mate. It's like the two of you belong to a separate new species, and you two are the only members."

Sierra's eyes went wide. Great, her body was trying to have sex with the first man she had a crush on. "Oh...What should we do?"

"Well, that depends on what the two of you decide. I know you are 18, but considering the circumstances, I think that the two of you need to talk about what to do." With that, the professor smiled, and left the two of them alone in the room.

Sierra, stared at the floor, and Kurt smiled. "So they affect me because you have a crush on me? That's interesting."

Feeling a little uncomfortable, she dared not look at Kurt for fear of what might happen in the professor's office. "Umm, I guess so... What do you want to do? I would understand if you don't ever want to be alone with me."

Kurt raised his eyebrows in slight shock, and smiled. "Well, just so you know, I felt the same way when we first met. I would like to get to know you better. And, if you are not uncomfortable with it, I don't mind being alone with you. I just went to the professor because I was worried, that is all." Noticing her eyes still locked on the carpet, he stood up and walked to her. He pulled her into a hug, and then turned her face up to his. "I really do care for you, Sierra. It's nice to not feel so alone here. Regardless of the fact that everyone here is a mutant, nobody looks different. And now you are here. I don't feel out of place...I feel like I belong, because I am not alone. Knowing that you are here, it comforts me." Sierra listened as he spoke, and kissed him, long and deep. Kurt started to smell it again, and pulled away before it got too strong. "We ought to tell the professor our decision." Sierra smiled, and followed Kurt into the hallway, where the professor was talking with Jean.

"Professor, we have decided what to do." The professor saw the looks on their faces, and their hands clasped together. He didn't have to read their minds, and he said, "I know. Be careful, you two."

Kurt pulled Sierra close, and teleported to the hallway outside her room. "I was thinking," he said, not letting her go, "Would you like to camping this weekend?"

Sierra smiled, a naughty thought in her head. "I think I would like that, Kurt..."

To be continued...