Siesta for Two?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little dash of Eucerine, and he lets his finger tips dip into her opening, hardly perceptible, very briefly, but she moans in surprise, lifts her lap up higher, "hmmm, more".

He lets his fingers go around, a staid rhythm, dips into her again, a little deeper, a little longer this time, with only one finger tip. And retreats. Her lips are making sucking, smacking noises as he begins his circular movement again.

As I sit there nursing my huge erection, he grins briefly at me as if to say,

„Here we go!"

Without looking, he reaches next to him, picking up the Jellyfish dildo.

"Gosh, wrong choice, it is all going tits up, he cannot start with the middle one," I think.

He dips the tip of the dildo in the Vaseline jar and then places it between Anja's thighs, where upper thighs, ass crack and pussy come together.

And then he starts to move it, over the ass crack, her crinkled anus, her pussy lips; lightly, smoothly and well greased the tip glides over her wide open folds.

Slowly circling the bulging clitoris, sliding through the succulent gash, dipping in very lightly, the jellyfish's knobby head glides through the moist, halts an instant at her brown crinkled back door, a hint of pressure on it and glides lightly on. Back and forth, back and forth, sometimes the bulbous head dips in a bit deeper but the tip never even gets close to disappearing in my wife's swollen pussy.

Gerhardt's hand slides up her thigh, like a thief in the night, over her tightly latex-wrapped belly onto a stiff nipple. Remains there for a second while the jellyfish's head finds her pussy lips again, nestles into her entrance. He slightly pinches the hard nipple and puts some weight behind the dildo.

Anja rears up moaning loudly as he pinches her nipples several times hard and fast.

Gerhardt stares right into my eyes as he buries half of the jellyfish's shaft in my writhing wife. She rears up again, half moans, half sighs, yanking the straps holding her wrists ...... something between a moan and a shivering sob ...

... and then pushes her hips down on the intruder, her red swollen gash wide open for the intruder penetrating her, inviting him in, riding him.

Soothingly, slowly he caresses her full breasts, occasionally touching her brown aureoles but not even going close to her hard needy nipples.

He plays with her, softly, tenderly until her ragged heaving breath becomes deeper, calmer. Her large globes lift, sink, lift and sink again with her slow heavy breathing, every breath a light shudder, a moan ...

Then he lets the dildo slip out of her pussy, a little in again, out some, a little back in ...

Her tight fleshy lips are stretched, her pussy walls giving in, swallowing the big intruder like a hungry mouth devouring an oversized sausage smacking its lips.

I watch in fascination how he starts a leasurely fuck rhythm and automatically adopt the same rhythm with my hand, slowly wank myself, naked, deep in my arm chair. Deep, steady, while he does my wife, slow deep movements with her fat dildo, her „pain is so close to pleasure" dildo as she calls it sometimes.

But there is no pain evident, only her heavy satisfied breathing, throaty moans, heavy breasts with steel-hard tips heaving, rising and falling with each labored breath, the naked pussy dark pink gaping and glistening, her legs spreading wider and wider ...

A low murmur, scrambled, moaned syllables,

"Yes, .... Mmmmh ..... Ah, yeah"

Her heavy breathing adopts the deep slow fuck rhythm, her whole body seems to synchronize with the rhythm, her hips begin to move, to swing into the dildo, back and forth, back and forth, swing into the big intruder, ask for it, anticipating, demanding, expecting.

The jellyfish takes up the challenge, pounding her stretched snatch harder, deeper, deeper, hits bottom, the rubbery balls smack against her stretching asshole.

Anja moans unconnected things, '"Do me ...... Ahh, give it to me ..... Sock it to me"

Gerhardt looks back at me, amused, at my hard dick with its frothy tip and slowly pushes his hand towards Dr. Lumumba.

While he pistons with the jellyfish in and out of my moaning writhing wife, he holds up the huge club that is Dr. Lumumba, seems to say,

„Watch me as I finish off your wife, listen how she squeals, she loves to be used, and I give it to her."

I am taken aback at the sight of this monster. How could it ever fit, he will hurt her, it will never ever.

Holding my now dripping dick in my hand, I get up, hobble over to him, lean down to his ear,

"That was a dum idea, it's too big, don't ... "

Gerhardt fucks enthusiastically my accommodating wife with the jellyfish, she impales herself on it, rides it hard now ...

He looks up at me, ironically,

"She can take much more, watch how she rides it."

He stops moving the jellyfish, Anja only rides it harder, rams her hips down to bury it deep in her love canal, impales herself on this translucent rubber pole.

"See? That's what she wants, man," I look on skeptically.

„Watch this," he whispers and lets go of the dildo with his thumb, index finger and middle finger, holding the jellyfish only with his ring finger and pinky.

The three fingers he then puts on the shaft of the dildo. They disappear in the hungry greedy slurping gash of my wife and reappear smeared with pussy juice and lube.

Gerhardt takes up his slow fuck rhythm again, jellyfish plus three fingers, more, louder moaning, the breathing heavier again, more ragged, her breasts heave and are further pushed out of the hard tight corselet as if they were about to burst, her hips hammer her stretching, yielding pussy onto the dildo.

"Look at her. She wants it like that. Bigger, always bigger, longer, fatter, harder. You'll see."

He looks at me expectantly. I return to my arm chair, my dick now heavily leaking precum.

He picks up again that black monster tool, as thick as a wrist, as long as my forearm and dips it into the Vaseline jar, this time more thoroughly.

Waves me over, makes signs,

"Smear it all over it".

I dip my hand deep into the grease. If I can help Anja, then by doing a good job now. I spread a handful of Vaseline over that huge fucking club, try to wank it like my dick but can only reach around at the very tip and therefore grease it with an open hand from tip to its root, scoop out some more lube, man oh man, let it be enough ...

Like a surgeon, he holds up his empty hand

„Nurse, swabs," I think while I smack that slimy monster in his hand.

"Thunk!" It makes a dull, menacing sound.

Immediately, he places the monster between her thighs, where it lies, waiting like a predator in the dark; each time she rides down over the jellyfish, the monster slightly brushes her ass cheeks where thighs and ass touch ...

And all of a sudden, he pulls out the jellyfish, it plops out of her wide open fuck channel, disappears.

Her gaping whole stretches and contracts like a fish mouth, searching ... emptiness, gaping wide, nothingness.

She freezes for a moment, swings her hips down once or twice, feels with her lippy hole for the dildo, does not find a thing.

... and then suddenly feels something ... swings several times hesitantly against it, huge, it feels as wide as a bar stool, this cannot be ...

"Mmmh, the other one," she complains, but goes on swinging into that big thing, anything, just not loose contact now ...

Gerhardt teasingly pulls the monster back a few centimeters, her lips just cannot reach, she rides up and down, searches, moves sideways, tries to reach again, he pushes up ever so slightly ....

She brushes her puffy lips over the new guest, only touching it, not this dreadful emptiness, anything else is better than that, brushing with her lips over its head, it is way too big for anything else ...

Moaning, she rubs her sensitive lips against this giant ....

Gerhardt maintains a moderate pressure, only just touching and a little more as she has her pussy slobber and slide around the giant head.

Her pink lips slide over it, making sucking, squishy sounds, surround greedily the massive dickhead, sucking, smacking, always further in their greed not to let the good feeling end.

They stretch over this black rubber monster like a second skin...

...and the whimpering, moaning has started again "Ooohhmmm"

"Oh god, yesssss"

"Give it to me"

"Impale me"

Gerhardt now started moving the monster, pushing slightly; at first he holds Dr. Lumumba against the searching sucking lips, then he pushes lightly against them, slowly, steadily.

She pushes down on the huge dildo ever so slightly entering her, her lips grasp the intruding head and - smack! - let go again.

The hips slowly take up swinging again, her breathing gets back into the slow leasurely rhythm, he pushes a tad harder and the tip fully disappears in Anja.

Anja stops to move, then she takes up the lazy rhythm again, her lips stretching, stretching to the point of bursting, they welcome the black intruder, with every swing of her hips, the smacking sucking sound becomes louder as her pink lips grasp the black fat pole impaling her.

I do not believe my eyes as half of this underarm-long fat monster is buried in my wife while she makes animal-like grunting noises, uncontrolled and is riding the black monster pole harder and harder.

He looks at me, wispers

„And here she comes ...."

He spreads his thumb of the hand that holds Dr. Lumumba, lies it's tip in the middle of the crinkles of her ass.

With the next swing of her hips, more than half of the black monster disappears in her hungry snatch, but also his whole thumb in her asshole ...

Anja seems to petrify, lets out only a muffled

„Oufffff!"

Then her back bends, she gurgles, or is that a moan? A bellow? She is shivering, shaking, shrieking spastically, pulling on her bound wrists and hammers her pussy on the monster and her ass on the thumb penetrating it, again and again ...

... she throws her head around, howling, grunting, her body is winding on the bed like a large snake, animal shrieks and moans, shaking, shivering, frenzied, releaving the tension, letting go, endlessly , spastically ....

The shivers die down a bit and finally ebb away, Anja lies as if dead.

Gerhardt lets go of his murder weapon, it slowly slides out of Anja making a slurping sound, her snatch remains open, an exotic flower, wet, glistening, pink ....

He slowly pushes himself up, looks down at the limp body in front of him, reaches between his legs, I see him wank his rather small but rock hard dick.

After two or three strokes, he bends forward, puts one hand next to Anja's hip and shoots his load moaning loudly, moo-ing like a tired cow, several large squirts, arching high through the air and - splash! - on he corsage, and - splish! splash! - on Anja's glorious tits.

Totally cool, he gets up, grabs his cloths and disappears through the terrace door. I stare after him speechlessly.

After a while, seconds later? A quarter of an hour later? I regain my composition and cover Anja with a blanket, untie her wrists, take off the blindfold and unfasten the laces of the corselet.

Then I crawl underneath the blanket, snuggle up from behind spooning her and lay my arms around her. After a couple of minutes, she opens lazily her eyes,

„ Wow, that was amazing, it never felt so fat before."

I grin, reach behind myself and hold up Dr. Lumumba, still all smeary with her juices and Vaseline.

She is startled, stares at it,

„What??? That monster? You put it ... That is fatter than a baseball bat"

„Yep," I grin, "and don't tell me you did not like it, you naughty woman."

She is then distracted, reaches under the blanket between us.

„Say, are you still hard or already hard again? You just shot your load."

I give her a lopsided grin,

„There is nothing like coming at home"

She looks at me dubiously, then lies on her back, spreads her smooth thighs.

I look at her curvy figure, the sperm splatters on her full breasts, the marks from the corselet, and the dark red, gaping pussy.

Very slowly and carefully, I put the tip of my dick at the entrance, feel the smooth moist heat around me, her thighs on my back, I let myself be sucked into her velvet cave, sink into her juicy warmth and my semen floods her as I moan into her open mouth.

12