Sight & Sound Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carefully stepped out of the shower and slowly sunk to the floor. In front of me, Annie dropped to the floor of the shower, her back to me, her head sagging and her lungs working hard to restore oxygen to her body. She shuddered again - she was crying silently. I reached for her and pulled her backward towards me. As she leaned back into me, I could see her face contorted in a mask of pain, her mouth was open in a silent sob. Another spasm went through her body.

She opened her eyes and looked deep into my soul. She couldn’t speak but she shook her head slowly as she looked at me. I glanced down and realized that she was still slowly pumping the black dildo in her pussy.

“I meant it. “, she said softly. Annie immediately understood my questioning look.

“I meant what I said a few minutes ago. I’ll do anything you want, anytime you want. Anything.” she closed her eyes, moaned and shuddered again. “I’m still coming… I think I’ve been coming for the last five minutes. I have never come like this. Never. “

“Please wrap that towel around me and hold me for a minute, Dan.” She left the dildo buried in herself, placed her hands on my face and softly kissed me. I felt only love coming from her as we kissed. Annie relaxed in my arms, on the bathroom floor. I held her, once again my mind overwhelmed with conflict, love, guilt, aggression, shame and power.

They’ve really messed with my head, I thought to myself.I’m going to find them.

I had no idea what I was going to do when I did find them.

12