Sights, Aromas, and Sensations

Story Info
College freshman learns about lust.
1k words
4.04
9.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I was ever offered the chance to go back in time to a particular period of my life I would without hesitation choose to return to my first year in college.

High school was a very awkward time for me as I worked to overcome my tall, gangly body and a certain amount of social clumsiness. By the time I was a senior no one would notice that I had become better looking, developed my signature dry wit, and most importantly, gained a bit of confidence.

With a whole new world waiting for me 4 hours away from home at college, I soon found out what it was like to be noticed! That fall I would meet many young ladies, most of whom had to flirt with me incessantly until I got the message! Audrey, a beautiful, shapely brunette was among them.

I met Audrey in the cafeteria one day. Her friend came over and asked me if I thought she was cute! Despite the fact that she employed methods best used in junior high, I was enamored by an incredible smile, soft long hair, and an adventurous attitude.

Over the next week we spent time outside our dorms holding hands, talking, studying together, and slow dancing at the weekly dance.

In another week we would often find ourselves back at my dorm room getting to know each other in other ways! It became common for us to study our coursework at the library, then closely study each other in my room.

One evening in particular I invited Audrey up to my dorm room. I think she knew what I wanted. I sat down on the edge of my bed as she playfully enjoyed sliding across the tile floor in her stockings. Soon Audrey was getting more comfortable, reaching into her blouse to pop her bra open, then pulling it out from under her pretty clothes and laying it across my desk chair. Her skirt soon followed, leaving her long blouse barely covering her panties.

I coaxed her over to the bed and began kissing her. Audrey had a fun giggle and a wicked smile as I took my shirt off and unbuttoned her blouse.

Soon we were both naked, kissing deeply, with our hands wandering wherever they pleased.

"Can you go down on me?" begged Audrey. Though I had never done it (in fact, I was a virgin at this time), I happily began exploring her womanhood with my lips and tongue. Though neither of us knew what we were doing, I soon brought Audrey to a climax.

Audrey also squealed with delight as she stroked my member, making me squirt streams of cum all over her beautiful raven hair.

While we never went "all the way," we soon learned how touching, licking, and sucking could bring blissful pleasures to one another.

One memorable early spring night we decided a walk was in order, specifically the six blocks to the sleepy main street area of this little college town. As if on cue, A cold steady rain began as soon as we were nearing the deserted main street. We began running toward the local post office, as we knew the lobby would still be open for residents to check their boxes or drop off mail.

There was nobody inside the well-lit lobby. As Audrey and I laughed about the rain, I noticed her nipples had naturally hardened against her cold, soaking wet shirt. As she noticed my expression (which was somewhere in between embarrassment and joy) she began to blush. After a clumsy smile or two, I began to kiss her. At first our lips touched softly, then we opened our mouths and spent several moments kissing deeply.

I picked up Audrey and put her on the long, wooden table in the post office lobby. Our breathing was now heavy. As she arched her back, threw her head back, and smiled, I began to work my hand up the leg of her tight biker shorts. As I kissed her neck I could smell the cold rain, a flowery perfume she used, and a primeval scent composed of sweat and love juices.

She pulled her shirt up and put one of her supple breasts in my mouth. My left index finger had found its target and she began to moan. . .just then we were nearly blinded by headlights turning into the post office parking lot.

As a puzzled-looking patron came through the door to buy stamps from a vending machine, we quickly collected ourselves and ran out the door back into the rain. What an incredible sensation! Stinging, cold raindrops on my skin, yet a volcano-hot fire burning deep within me.

Audrey was passionately insistent as she grabbed my hand and ran with me another city block. There we found a local floral shop, having closed its doors for the night long ago, but conveniently having an inset door that kept us out of the rain. There I held Audrey from behind as my hand slid into the front of her shorts. Her curvy ass rubbed against hardening cock as I played on the outside of her wet pussy. At 18 I barely knew what a clitoris was, but I believe I found it that night. She moaned and shuttered, her legs almost collapsing underneath her as she climaxed.

After a moment she took my perpetually rock-hard member out of my jeans and began to suck, lick, and stroke. Again, it was clumsy, but soon my shaft was filling with man-sap, and a few seconds later Audrey gasped, and I grunted, and I shot my wad all over the door of the floral shop.

I put my "toy" away, gently taking Audrey's hand as we walked through the wet streets back to campus. The rain had stopped and it was incredibly quiet. I remember hardly saying a word to her as we walked the six blocks. Finally we arrived at her dorm, and we collapsed into eachother's arms proclaiming in whispers how incredible it was.

Soon a new day arrived, and several florists would be puzzled by strange stains on their door and impassioned handprints on their window.