Sigma Delta Gamma 12

Story Info
The day after Buffy's rape.
1.3k words
3.75
23.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

The next day Buffy woke up to the warm feeling and the gentle embrace of two strong arms around her petite waist. It brought a smile to her face that Angel was with her the whole night. Though the smile faded away and the events of Parker and what followed last night came tumbling down. The image of Parker’s face smiling at her practically gloating that he stolen what was the most precious thing that any woman could give to a man just made her start crying all over again. Her muffled crying increased more against Angel’s chest and he was awakened by it.

“Buffy, sweetie, what’s wrong?” He gently placed his finger under her chin letting her tear-stained face looking into his brown eyes. Of course he had the feeling that it dealt with last night’s turning events. After all no woman would be able to forget what cruel and painful actions a man like Parker caused on his Buffy. He couldn’t wait to have a nice meaningful chat with Parker. Though the anger that’s festered up inside of Angel, he doubted much talk would be involved.

“Parker. I just can’t seem to get the face of that jerk out of my mind. I’m so scared Angel. What if I see him and he approaches me? What am I to do?”

“You have every right to be scared. What happened to you should have never happened to any woman, let alone you. As for Parker approaching, he’ll think twice after I have a word with him. I’m going to be with you all the time. So don’t worry about a thing.”

“But what if he does and tries something? You can’t be around me twenty-four seven,” she said her voice trembling as the tears were streaming down her bruised face. Angel cupped her face and lightly wiped away the tears from her face. He was looking at the bruises that were made from last night.

“Well that wouldn’t be such a bad idea. I can be your protector, your knight and shining armor. I promise nothing will happen to you,” he said smiling.

“Okay. Though can we stay here and spend Christmas together? I don’t want to go home. I feel safe with you,” she said with a small smile.

“Buffy, as much as I like your idea, I think you should be with your family and friends. You need to tell your parents what happened,” he argued.

“But you promised me. Angel, I can’t tell them and I don’t want to leave this place or your arms for that matter,” she whined.

“Okay, I’ll make a deal with you. We’ll spend the day together here and the night, though tomorrow we’re heading to your place. I’ll be there by your side when you tell your parents everything. So what do you say? Is it a deal?”

“Fine. Though I really wished you had a bathtub.”

“For what?”

“For a bubble bath, silly. I would really want one right now.” Angel laughed. He couldn’t believe what she had said.

“When you get home tomorrow, I’ll make you bath.” He then gently placed a sweet kiss on her lips.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy had gone to sleep. Angel in the meantime decided to take a quick shower. While he was in the shower with the hot water glistening down his naked body his thoughts drifted off to Parker. Parker always seemed to ruin some part of his life. Though what happened with Dru was bad, what he did to Buffy was worse. He raped his girlfriend. It brought tears to his eyes just seeing his girlfriend’s face and parts of her body bruised. The scars, her split lip and the marks on her breasts were so painful for him. He felt guilty for not driving or walking her home. His thoughts drifted back to Parker and Dru.

“Parker, Dru, what do think you’re doing?” He tore them both apart. Dru’s lips were still flushed from the heated kiss and gazed intently at Angel.

“What does it look like Angel? We’re having fun. Why don’t you join us, Angel?”

“Are you out of your mind Dru? I would never do a threesome. I’m not into that, but apparently you are. How could you Dru? I loved you and you cheated on me with Parker Abrams. What is it that he’s got that I can’t give you?”

“He’s willing to make me feel special and loved.”

“Oh, really? And I don’t do that for you huh? Well you know what you two deserve each other. I always thought you were a little crazy in the head.” He then walked over to Parker, punched him in the face and said,

“Good luck, you’ll be needing it.”

Though now things were definitely different between them. Parker had wanted Buffy. So he was thrilled when he kissed her and then decided that it wasn’t enough so he raped her. He wished that Buffy went home so he could visit Parker. He quickly changed into his sweatpants and a T-shirt and stepped outside looking at the sight of Buffy curled up in the bed looking like a little girl in the fetal position. Angel promised himself that he wouldn’t let anything happen to Buffy again.

He made his way towards the bed gently not waking Buffy. There was a part of him that didn’t want to wake her up, but he had too.

“Buffy,” he said softly in her ear. She turned her body around with her arm securely holding his waist. She wasn’t about to get up.

“Angel, my hero.” She kept making believe that she was asleep. The closeness of both their bodies brought a smile to her face. Being this close to him made her felt a sense of security, which she had all through last night. Though right now with Angel just out of the shower with mild soap and a slight musky scent of his cologne made her very tranquil. Angel looked down and saw her smile. ‘So I’m her hero. I hope that I’ll always be.’ He bent his head down slowly capturing her lips into a kiss. As both their lips made contact, his hand went up her arm caressing, while her fingers slipped inside his hair. As the kiss intensified Angel pulled back not wanting to cause himself or Buffy any more pain.

“Ow.”

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you,” he said sadly. The look in his brown eyes showed how much he hated hurting her.

“Angel, you didn’t hurt me. You could never hurt me. It’s my lip that still hurts from last night.”

“Okay. Why don’t you take a shower, while I get us some breakfast all right? And before you think that something will happen, I’ll be right back.” He caressed her cheek gently letting his thumb graze over her split lip.

“I’m going to head to the bathroom. So I’ll see you soon.” She quickly got up from the bed. Angel was a bit confused by her reaction.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy dried her hair as she sat on Angel’s bed waiting for his return. She wasn’t too thrilled about the idea of going home or chances of getting pregnant. ‘Where’s Angel? He said that he wouldn’t take so long.’ Then she heard a knock on the door and realized it was Angel and felt much better.

“Buffy, sweetie, you have to eat something. You need to keep your strength up. Eat something for me, please?”

“Okay. I will for you.” She kept on eating her bagel, but her mind was far off. She still couldn’t believe what happened, but she was eternally grateful for Angel. She has no idea what she would have done if Angel weren’t there for her. Buffy looked up at him and gazed into those brown eyes that spoke volumes when he said that he loved her and that made her smile and somewhat happy for now. Angel looked at her as well and smiled back.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers