Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 06

Story Info
Bufffy & Angel become a couple.
2.2k words
3.5
14.8k
00

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

6

Monday morning Angel wasn't in the mood to head to class. He knew that Parker would find his way and get Buffy. 'Why did I have to kiss her? You know why, because you like her. Does she feel the same way about me?' Angel knew that if he didn't go to class that Buffy would get suspicious. He heard a knock on the door and wondered who it was. As he made it to the door and opened it, he was surprised to see Buffy on the other side.

"Buffy. I wasn't expecting to see you. Are you alright?" Buffy was speechless because she's seen him without a shirt before, but him only in boxers was something else. Her jaw dropped open at the sight of him. 'Control yourself. He's just your friend, but a very good-looking one. He's also a great kisser. Oh, stop that and control your hormones.' She wanted him to grab her and kiss her the same way he did during the car wash. The longer she stared at him, the more of a hypnotic trance she was in. His face looked flushed as if he was still sleeping when she knocked on his door. He looked so cute with his hair all messed up.

"Buffy, are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry. Can I…"

"Sure. Come on in." She walked passed him, making sure her body didn't make any contact with his. She sat on his bed while he excused himself and changed his clothes. When he came, he sat next to her hoping to know why she came.

"So."

"So."

"Angel."

"Yes." He said facing her.

"I wanted to talk to you about Friday night."

"What's there to say? You kissed Parker because you had to. No big deal," he said standing up. Buffy didn't like his response.

"I didn't want to kiss him. I wanted to…" 'Kiss you.'

"You wanted what?" She shook her head.

"Nothing. So are you coming to class? 'Cause I could wait up for you outside and then we can go together?"

"I guess, but don't you want to meet up with your friends?"

"What you don't want to be seen with me? Am I that hideous to you?" she said pouting her lower lip. He looked at her and she looked so adorable doing that. She had the cutest little outfit. It was a black three quarter inch sleeveless shirt and blue jeans. Her hair was done in two ponytails that made her look like a schoolgirl.

"No there's nothing wrong with you at all. You look beautiful as always," he said smiling.

~*~*~*~*~*

Faith was thrilled that her brother was now going to stay away from Buffy Summers. She didn't want her brother around that girl. If they did try to hook up with each other, she had another way of breaking them apart. Though now things were going to change because Buffy and Angel passed by together in front of Faith. Faith was furious that her brother was walking with Buffy. Angel stepped up and spoke to his sister.

"Faith, hey how's it going?"

"Five by five. I thought Buffy here would have been with Parker Abrams after that heated kiss on Friday night." Faith purposely mentioned Parker; cause she knew Angel would get pissed off.

"No. Parker's not my type. I'm looking for someone that doesn't think with his libido all the time. He should have at least a few brain cells."

"But B, you've got to admit that he's hot. Don't you ever wish that you could ugh," she said motioning her hips. Angel glared at her.

"Okay again with the grunting. Faith if you want him, then he's all yours, when I meet the right guy, I'll know in my heart that he's mine." As they left Faith placed her finger down her throat as if she was going to throw up.

"Oh, please. When I meet the right guy, I'll know that in my heart that he's mine," she said imitating Buffy's voice.

"That's a load of bullshit. She knows that she wants Angel. Buffy wants to get to know my brother in the horizontal sense. Well it ain't going to happen."

~*~*~*~*~*

The holidays were coming and it was turkey time. Thanksgiving a time for giving, sharing and being thankful for the family you have. Yeah, right. Everyone knows that Thanksgiving is a time for eating and stuffing yourself to the point that you gain so much weight.

Angel was thrilled about going home for Thanksgiving. He so didn't want to stay at the fraternity house. He couldn't wait to go home and hang out with Buffy more often. Things between them were great, though he wished that she never kissed Parker Abrams.


"Angel, my man. Buddy. So am I invited to your folks place for Thanksgiving? I'll bring pie." Angel looked up at Xander.

"Xander, why am I not surprised that you want to spend Thanksgiving with my family. Don't you really want to be home with your folks?"

"Nah. You know how much I adore the parental units, but yours are better. They don't yell and scream at each other. Come on you know, you want me there." Angel laughed.

"It's okay Xander, I was just pulling your chain. I'll see you there."

~*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile Buffy was packing her dirty laundry and walking to Willow and about being home just for a few days.

"I'm just glad that we have this break. I just want to sit back, relax and eat my turkey."

"Gobble, gobble. I hear ya. So are you planning on seeing Angel during your break?"

"I don't know. He probably wants to be home with his family."

"Oh, come one Buffy. You and I know perfectly well that Angel wants to be with you."

"Well I don't know anymore. I thought after our first kiss that maybe he'd kiss me again, but then after the initiation he's been a bit different. His face was crushed when I kissed Parker. I wished that I didn't have to kiss Parker Abrams in the first place."

"Don't think too much about it. Give Angel some time. He might surprise you on Thanksgiving," the red head said cheerfully.

"I guess you're right." 'Though I wish that he'd be his old self again.'

~*~*~*~*~*

Thanksgiving Day. All the families in Sunnydale were sitting down by the table eating, talking and were thrilled to be with one another.

Angel was sitting down with his family as Xander was across from him setting of jokes right to left and stuffing his food down. Angel looked at him and couldn't help, but laugh at him. Xander was definitely one of a kind as a friend. He may be weird, but Xander has a good heart.

"What are you laughing at, Mr. Stud? See something funny?"

"Actually now that you mentioned it, you Mr. Funny Man. That is definitely funny," Angel said smugly.

"Ha, ha very funny."

"I was meant to be funny."

"Now boys settle yourselves," said Mrs. Kasiya McCrohan.

"Mom, I was just kidding. Xander knows I am, right Xander?"

"I don't know, you sort of hurt my feelings there," Xander said sadly.

"Oh, yeah well I'm not Cordelia Chase."

"I'm not Buffy Summers."

"Who's Buffy?" Before Angel could respond his kid sister went ahead of him.

"Oh, she's some chick that Angel wants to screw with."

"Faith!" all five voices exclaimed.

"Mom, she's just some girl I met and we're friends. That's all." 'You know that's not true. You want her to be yours and yours alone.'

"Yeah, but what about that steamy kiss you gave her?"

"You kissed her? Way to go man. So how was it?"

"So you kissed Buffy and does she feel the same way about you son?"

"I guess she does, but if she wants friendship, I'll give it to her." 'Yeah, right. Stop lying to yourself and everyone around you. Just ask her out.' Angel looked at Faith's way and noticed she was jerking her tongue at the side of her cheek motioning it back and forth.

"Faith, can I talk to you?" She stood up and they headed towards the living room.

~*~*~*~*~*

"What's the matter? Did I say something to offend you?"

"Oh, you know what you did. Why did you do that action with your tongue?"

"Oh, you mean this." She showed him again.

"Yeah. Now I like Buffy and I care for her deeply, but as a friend. I would never think about having sex with her."

"Oh, sure you don't. So you don't want to see her at all during our break?"

"Yes, but that's not the point. I know you all too well Faith. Don't try to hurt her feelings. 'Cause if I ever find out that you're the cause of any harm, things won't be the same between us."

"You wouldn't."

"Try me."

~*~*~*~*~*

On Saturday morning Angel hoped that Buffy didn't have any plans for the day. He wanted to be with her friends and her as well. As he picked up his phone and dialed her number, he waited patiently until she picked.

"Hello," she said drowsily.

"Morning Buffy. Did I wake you?" She recognized the voice at the other end. It was Angel.

"Well I'm not usually up at nine unless it's for a class."

"Then maybe I'll talk to you later."

"No, it's okay. I'm up. So what is it you want to talk about?" she said happily.

"Well if you insist. I thought that maybe you and your friends with mine could go hang out and go see a movie."

"Sure. That would be great," she said with little enthusiasm.

"Buffy, did I say something wrong?" he could tell by the sound of her voice that she wasn't that excited about hanging out with him.

"No. I just thought that we'd hang out just the two of us. Unless you don't want to."

"No! I mean yes, I want to, but I thought you'd want your friends with us as well. I thought that you might feel awkward around me after we kissed." 'I know I still do every time I'm around you.'

"No, of course not. Your Angel, my best friend." 'Who are you kidding? Every time you're around you wished he'd kiss you like that all over again.'

"Okay. I'll come pick you up at noon. 'Cause I know how much you ladies love to get all dolled up just to get ready."

"Ha, ha very funny. It won't take me that long to get ready."

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel picked up Buffy and as he drove, he started taking to her.

"So how was your Thanksgiving?"

"It was okay. You know turkey, stuffing and all the trimmings. How about you?"

"It was fun. Xander came over. He usually likes to come over and eat my mother's cooking."

"Oh, that's nice. So how's Faith?"

"Faith? Why you ask? I know you don't like her."

"I know that, but I was being polite." Angel laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*

As time went on both Buffy and Angel enjoyed being the company of one another. Angel liked being around Buffy Summers and there were parts of him that were happy especially when she was around. Parts of him wanted more than friendship and wondered if she felt the same way. Buffy in the other hand started feeling really nervous around Angel. After their first kiss it mostly dominated her dreams and thoughts. She wanted to kiss him that day when he was teasing her about him finding the right girl in his life. Though now she wondered if he felt the same way.

As they both went inside to see the new movie at Sunnydale Cinema, the idea that were both going to inside somewhere silent, dark and all alone, well technically they'd be other people, but they didn't know was making her even more nervous. The movie went on and as the scenes got more intense Angel couldn't help, but stare at her. Buffy sensed that Angel was gazing at her and lifted her head and looked into those brown eyes that she was staring to fall in love with.

"What? Do I have something on my face?"

"No. You look just right." He didn't know why he was holding himself back and not kissing her. The way her green eyes were looking intently at him. 'Why am I afraid to kiss her again? It's not like she doesn't want to? Or does she not see me in that way?'

Buffy wondered what was that all about. He looked at her and just said that she looked just fine. 'Did he have meaning behind that? Does Angel have feelings for me, like the way I do? Should I ask him?'

~*~*~*~*~*

They stepped out walking towards his car and started talking.

"So, what do you think of UC Sunnydale so far?"

"I like it to some extent. Though joining the sorority has made some doubts."

"Why's that? I thought you liked Sigma Delta Gamma."

"I guess, but I just can't see myself baking cookies, drinking beer and eating jell-o shots until my head spins and throw up. Or I might get so drunk and wasted that I'll sleep with someone and not completely recognize the man laying next to me."

"You do have a point there. Though I don't want you to ever think that you'll sleep with anyone and not recognize the face. I have the feeling that you'll have better judgment before you have sex with someone."

"You think?"

"I know."

angel13
angel13
25 Followers