Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 07

Story Info
Finals were coming.
1.2k words
5
15.9k
00

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

7

December had finally arrived and finals were two weeks away. Buffy dreaded this moment since she started at UC Sunnydale. Though she needed to find a study partner. 'I could ask Willow, 'cause she got the brains. Or I could ask Angel. Though I doubt he'd want to help me after I kissed Parker. Oh, well.'

"Buffy." She looked up and noticed that it wasn't Angel, but instead it was Parker Abrams. She didn't like him at all. After the incident that he pulled at the initiation, she didn't want to be near him.

"Parker. What do you want?"

"Come on, Buffy. I didn't mean any harm. Besides I thought you and I created a special bond. I mean that kiss was something, wasn't it."

"Yeah, it was disgusting. I only kissed you because I was told to. You're not my type anyway."

"So what is your type? Perhaps Angel McCrohan." Before Buffy had the chance to answer, Angel came over to interrupt them.

"Hey Buffy. Oh, I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" he asked looking at the two of them.

"No! Please have a seat. Parker was just leaving, weren't you?" Angel sat down and looked up at Parker.

"Parker."

"Angel. I see you came to rescue your girl from me. You're thinking I might steal this one away, too."

"Parker, she's not my girl. And since when do you care about whom I talk to? What you and Buffy here have something that I know about?"

"Actually, we might have something one of these days. You just wait and see. The next time you see Buffy, I'll be the man sitting by her side," he said smiling and then walked away. Angel faced Buffy and started to speak.

"So you and Parker huh? I expected a better judge of character from you," Angel said with a smirk.

"There's no Parker and me. He's not my type. Besides I like someone else."

"So who is he? Is he someone I know," he said leaning in closer.

"I'm not telling you. So are you ready for finals?" she said changing the subject.

"Yeah, more or less. Though we have these last two weeks to review. How about you?"

"Well, I've got Willow to help me out Biology, but I need help with Art History. So I was wondering if you could help me out? I mean unless it's…"

"No, I don't mind at all. Do you want to meet in my dorm room or yours? Or do you prefer the library?"

"You and libraries don't go well together. I don't want while were reviewing that you have horny thoughts." Angel laughed. He couldn't believe that she remembered that.

"I know, but I won't. Trust me when I say this. The last thing that would be on my mind during finals is having sex or thinking it for that matter."

"Okay. I trust you. So I'll see you later around seven."

"Sure."

~*~*~*~*~*

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly and Buffy was now in her room, changing her clothes and getting her books ready to meet up with Angel at the library. The fun part for her was the idea that she'd be with him. She wanted to kiss Angel so badly. She thought that the movies that it would have happened, but that was a bust. So maybe while they're studying she'll drop some hints to him.

"So where are you headed to?" Willow asked.

"I'm going to the library with Angel to study for our Art History final."

"So is that all you plan to do, just study?"

"Why Willow what are you thinking about?" she said smiling.

"I knew it. You've got it big time for Angel. So you want to kiss him again?"

"Maybe." Willow glared at her.

"Okay. You're right I want him. I'm hoping he feels the same way too."

"Oh, he does. There's no way a guy could kiss a girl like the way he did and meant it to be just friends."

~*~*~*~*~*

At the library both Buffy and Angel sat down and were getting ready study. Each of the labels had two lamps that were centered with four chairs around it. As for the room itself it was humongous and nothing like the library at Sunnydale High. 'Willow must like it here a lot.'

"So are you ready to master in Art History?" Angel asked.

"More than I'll ever be."

"Oh, Angel can I ask you something."

"Sure."

"Do you think I'm pretty?" That question was totally unexpected. He had no idea where she was leading with this. All thoughts were rummaging throughout his mind.

"Yeah, I think your pretty, why you ask?"

"I guess I wanted to know if you felt something for me when we kissed that day. I know because you must have liked it…uh…I don't know maybe I was wrong." 'Oh, yeah don't you sound like a bumbling idiot. He's sure to like those moves.'

Angel moved his seat and was facing her. He couldn't help, but notice how cute she looked with her head down with her fingers playing with the hem of her shirt. He took his finger, lifted her chin and looked straight into her eyes.

"You're definitely not wrong. I like, no let me correct myself I loved kissing you that day. If it wasn't for my sister and Willow I would still be kissing you now."

"Oh. So can we kiss now," she said softly.

"Yeah, we can kiss now," he said smiling. As both of their heads leaned forward and started kissing a voice was calling out their names.

"Buffy, Angel my two favorite people. What are you guys doing?" Angel groaned while Buffy giggled. Their foreheads touching one another and Angel whispered to her.

"He has such great timing."

"Xander, what do you want?"

"Angel, buddy why are you so mad at me? What did I interrupt something between the two of you?"

"Yes. Buffy and I were studying."

"Not from where I'm standing. It looked more like kissing to me," Xander said smiling. Before Angel had a chance to answer Buffy spoke up.

"Xander, is there some reason why you're particularly here? 'Cause if you don't, if I'm right Cordy was looking for you earlier."

"I get it. I'll go. See you two lovebirds later."

"Thank God he left."

"I can sense you really didn't want him around."

"You got that right. I was rudely interrupted while I was kissing a beautiful, young lady." She blushed. He leaned in pulling her chair closer to him and leaned in once more kissing her. Buffy's hands went automatically around his neck, while his went around her waist. His lips just went on savoring the lips that were before him. He pulled her closer onto his lap. He removed his lips from her causing her to whimper. Through his lips found better refuge leading a hot trail hot kisses down her throat.

"Angel?"

"Yes." He went back to kissing her.

"We have to stop. We're suppose to be studying," she said breathlessly.

"I am studying."

"Studying what?"

"The art of kissing Buffy," he said as he applied one kiss on her bare neck leading up to her ear.

"That's not studying. You promised me that you'd tutor me. So you changed your mind?"

"No, of course not. I just thought this would be more fun. I mean we're in the back secluded with no one to bother us," he said and then kissed her.

"You're right, but we have to start studying."

"Alright, you win. Though don't get mad if I get distracted by looking at you," he said smiling. She kissed him one more.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers