Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 14

Story Info
Christmas is coming around.
1k words
3
14.5k
00

Part 14 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

14

The days were passing by and it was almost Christmas. Angel still hadn't bought Buffy a gift yet. 'What do you get for a girl that you love?' Angel was still in his thoughts when his sister, Faith entered the room.

"So Angel, what plans do you have with B? Does it include you and her exchanging bodily fluids?"

"What?! Are you out of your mind? I love Buffy and it's none of your business if her and I exchange bodily fluids."

"Ouch. Excuse me. I'll leave you."

"You do that." He didn't mean to get angry with his sister, but she was pushing his buttons and he had to answer her. If Faith only knew what happened to Buffy and maybe then she wouldn't be acting like a bitch.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy on the other hand had brought Angel's gift already. It was an Art book of his favorite artist Van Gogh. She knew for sure that he'd love it. She could always tell how passionate he was for Art because she noticed it in class. While she was wrapping up her gift for Angel, her mother, Joyce entered the room.

"Buffy, can I talk to you?"

"Sure Mom. What's up?" Joyce was a bit concerned about her only daughter Buffy. She hasn't been herself since the rape and has been distant with everyone except Angel. Whenever Angel would call her she'd smile and be happy, but afterwards she'd close up again. Joyce would never know what it's like being raped, but could see the pain and frustration her daughter would get all the time if Parker Abrams crossed her mind.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine." What she wanted was for everyone to ask her how she was. The truth of the matter is that she wasn't fine. She had no idea when she'd be fine again. Though talking with Angel every night before she went to bed helped eased her pain.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Mom. I'm fine and besides Christmas is around the corner. Tis the season to be jolly."

"Okay, I'll leave you alone. Just try to not think too much about what happened."

"Okay."

~*~*~*~*~*

Parker Abrams was thrilled with his triumphant conquest with Buffy Summers. He figured that she had gotten some action already with Angel, but then again Angel wasn't always too quick to get with a lady. As Parker was pondering on the accomplishment of banging Buffy, his father Michael came with the police to his room.

"What's with the cops Dad?"

"Son, they said that you raped a young woman. Is it true?"

"Of course not."

"Parker Abrams, we would like you to join us at headquarters. We need to take a sample of your semen to analyze it with the victims."

"Well we thought that you'd come with us, but since you're acting uncooperative, we have a warrant for your arrest."

"I can't believe this! Dad, aren't you going to do something?"

"I'm going to have to let them take you, but don't say anything until your lawyer comes."

"Alright Dad."

~*~*~*~*~*

Down at Sunnydale Police Department, Parker Abrams was in one of the interrogation rooms and he was waiting for his lawyer, Holland Manners, who worked for Wolfram & Hart.

"Parker, it's good to see you again. So what trouble are you in now?"

"Same to you, Holland. Some girl I went out with said that I raped her." The older man looked at him with such amazement.

"Did you?"

"Of course not." The two officers stepped into the interrogation room to start their questions on Parker Abrams.

"Okay, Parker let's start this. Do you know a woman named Buffy Summers?" Lindsay McDonald asked.

"Yes, I do."

"Did you rape her?"

"Of course not. We slept with each other."

"Well that's not the way she explained it."

"Come on, you know what's it's like to know a girl and she's hot. She liked it rough. So that's what I gave her." Lilah Morgan just couldn't stand the arrogance of Parker Abrams. He was so smug.

"Really? 'Cause according to these pictures right here, it seemed like it was a bit rough and then some," Lilah said.

"Those bruises aren't made by me. I would never do that to anyone." 'I'm letting this blonde bitch get me. If I have to threaten her I'll do it.'

"Well then if it's not you, then who did that to her?"

"Her boyfriend Angel McCrohan. He's the one that should be here not me."

"Okay, well see him. Though we'd still like a semen sample from you." Parker looked over at his lawyer. Holland nodded his head in agreement.

"I just want to tell you that you've got the wrong man."

"We'll see about that."

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was in the mall with Xander and Oz. He liked the both of them because they were after all his best friends. Though Xander always would say something unexpected and Oz would just look at him weirdly.

"So Angel what are you getting for Buffy?"

"I don't know Xander," Angel answered fir the fifth time already.

"How come? You must have some idea."

"Well I would if I didn't have someone constantly nagging me about it."

"Who? Me?"

"Who do you think? At least Oz here doesn't nag so much." Oz smiled at the compliment.

"That's different because Oz is the quiet one, you're the brooding one and I'm the funny one," Xander said smiling.

"I don't brood. I think."

"You brood. You always do especially now." Angel just glared at him. They were passing by the stores when Angel spotted the gift that he wanted. He found out that during the "CAR WASH" that one of the guys took a picture of them looking at each other intently, both bodies flushed up against one another and the smile that was evident on their faces. He knew that was gift to give her.

"You're buying her a picture to put in it. Isn't that sort of a cheap gift?"

"No, because I have a picture to put in it. Besides Buffy will love this gift. It comes from the heart. So what are you getting Cordelia?"

"Cordelia? I am a man of many talents and ideas so to speak, so I shall think up of something."

"You better. 'Cause the way I see you don't have a lot of time."

"Yeah, he's right about that," Oz said.

angel13
angel13
25 Followers