Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 15

Story Info
Christmas and New Year's with friends.
1.9k words
4
15.6k
00

Part 15 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

Buffy was up in her room thinking about when she was going to see Angel. The thought of him always made her happy and put a smile on her face. Then suddenly her phone rang and brought her out of her reverie.

“Hello.”

“Hey baby. How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine, now that you called me.”

“Have you talked to your friends?” She thought for quite a while before answering.

“No, but I plan to.”

“Sweetie, you have to talk to them. They’re your friends. You can probably tell them things that you can’t tell me.”

“That’s not true. I can tell you anything.”

“Buffy, you know what I mean. They are girls and you can tell them personal stuff.”

“I guess. Though can we not talk about this anymore? I just don’t want to think about Parker or what he’s done to me.”

“Okay. So what would you like to talk about?”

“Us. Also what is my Christmas gift?” He laughed at her question.

“I’m not telling you anything. Besides it’s a surprise and I know that you’ll love it.”

“But if you really live me, you’ll tell me.”

“Oh, you’re good, but I’m better. I love you, Buffy, but I’m still not telling you,” he said smiling at the other of the line.

“Fine. Be that way,” she huffed in frustration.

“Oh, don’t get mad. I’ll give you one clue. It has the both of us in it.”

“Okay, now you’re confusing me.” Angel started laughing again.

“Let’s forget about it. I’ll see for Christmas. ‘Night Buffy.”

“’Night, Angel.”

~*~*~*~*~*

It was finally Christmas Day and everyone’s household was excited for this moment to come. Christmas the most joyous time of the year was finally here. Angel was thrilled with the idea of seeing his girlfriend Buffy. He missed her so much. So as he was about to make his way out of his room his mother called out to him.

“Angel?”

“Yeah, Mom.”

“When are you going to bring Buffy over?”

“I promise you, she’ll be here for New Year’s Eve.”

“Okay.” The truth of the matter was that Angel never told anyone that lived with him about Buffy’s rape. He figured that when she came over, that he’d tell them.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was finishing the last minute touches on her hair. She wore a black knee length skirt, a red sleeveless blouse and her long blonde hair was twisted into a bun and was held with a black clip. As she looked at her appearance once more in the mirror, she actually smiled at the reflection before her. She wasn’t back to her old self, though she knew that in time with the support of family, friends and especially Angel that she’d be smiling and forget all about Parker Abrams. The doorbell rang downstairs, which disturbed Buffy’s thoughts, but she realized that it must have been Angel.

“Merry Christmas, Mrs. Summers.”

“Merry Christmas to you, too. Come on in Angel.” He stepped inside the house as Buffy approached him.

“Merry Christmas, Angel. So what did you get me?” Angel laughed.

“Gee, I can sense why you wanted me here. My feelings have been hurt deeply.”

“Awe, poor baby. Let me kiss it and make it all better.” She stood on her tiptoes leaning up while his head went down until their lips finally met.

“A little, but could you try a little harder.”

“Angel, I can’t…” He stopped her with another kiss and led them over to the couch. His arms held her securely around her waist. Her fingers traveled up the spine of his back to the nape of his neck threading through the short strands of his brown hair. The kiss deepened even further as Angel gently slipped his tongue parting her lips finding that familiar place with her tongue just brought him to complete happiness.

“Much better,” he said grinning wickedly. She hit him playfully.

“By the way here’s your gift,” she said handing him a rectangular object. He looked at the nice wrapping paper, picked up the gift and started to shake it.

“It’s not ticking. That’s a good sign.” She hit him again.

“I can’t believe you. You are definitely acting like Xander now.” Angel laughed. He opened his gift and what revealed was an art book on Van Gogh. Van Gogh was his favorite artist and the smile on his face as he was flipping through the pages showed that he really loved the gift.

“Thank you, Buffy. I love it so much.” He then hugged and kissed her on the cheek. He then handed Buffy her gift. She looked at it and thought it was weird. It was small and rectangular. As she tore the paper, she noticed that it was a back of picture frame.

“You got me a picture frame?”

“Turn it around.” She did and what she saw was the both of them at car wash, Angel holding her while both of their eyes was locked with the other as if they were the only two people in the world. It was at that same moment that they decided to kiss one another.

“How did you get this?”

“Well one of the guys were taking pictures at the time and they snapped a shot of the both us. I have a copy in my room on campus. I thought that maybe you’d want one as well.” She smiled at the sentiment that he made.

“That’s what I’m here for. Oh, by the way Merry Christmas.”

16

The end of days of the year was coming. Angel decided to have all his friends over and his girlfriend Buffy to join the festivities of ringing in a new year. Angel had promised his mother that she’d meet Buffy. He also hoped that sister wouldn’t pull any tricks while Buffy was around. It was like she knew that Angel was talking about her and entered the room.

“Hey Angel, so is B coming over today? I can’t wait to see her. You know how us sisters have to stay together?”

“Yeah, right. Please Faith if there’s one thing you could do for me is don’t bother Buffy. She has been through a lot and the last thing she needs now is your sarcastic, cruel comments.”

“Fine. I’ll play the dutiful sister. But if something happens, don’t go blaming me for anything.” He just looked at her.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was extremely nervous. Why? Well for one, she was heading over to Angel’s for New Year’s Eve. Angel was easy to handle and that even included Faith. Buffy was more worried about meeting his parents. ‘What would they think of me? Did Angel tell them about Parker? If he did, do they want me dating their son? Oh, just get a grip on yourself.’

She rang the doorbell and when the door was opened an older man that looked like Angel stood before him.

“Hello,” Chris McCrohan said smiling.

“Hello, Mr. McCrohan is Angel here?”

“Sure. Come on in. Angel there’s a young lady here to see you.” Buffy made her way inside Angel’s home and walked into the living room and sat down on the blue couch as Angel’s Dad sat on a chair nearby.

“So how long have you known my son?”

“I’ve known him since the beginning of the semester.”

“Are you dating my son?” He needed to know because the last girlfriend that he brought was Drusilla. According to Chris McCrohan his last girlfriend was weird. She seemed like she was spacing out and couldn’t tell where she was. He was hoping that this young lady wasn’t dumb blonde. Before Buffy thought up of answer, Angel came into the room.

“Dad, I can’t believe you.” He stepped up to Buffy and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

“I guess that answers my question. So son, are you going to introduce me to this lovely young lady?”

“Dad, this is Buffy Summers, my girlfriend.” He took her hand and kissed the back of it.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you.” Angel’s mother stepped inside and noticed Angel’s girlfriend.

“Chris, are you flirting with this young lady?” He looked over and noticed his wife.

“Oh, Kas you know you’re the only one for me.”

“That’s right mister. It better be that way. I’m sorry Buffy, I’m Angel’s mother.”

“It’s nice to meet the both of you. I also see where Angel gets his charming act. Like father, like son,” she said looking at both men.

“You see son, if I were younger I’d win your Buffy’s affections,” he said grinning.

“Dad! I can’t believe you!”

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was inside the kitchen getting drinks when his mother stepped inside.

“Son, I still can’t believe how awful she must have felt after that rape.”

“I know, Mom. She still isn’t quite herself completely yet. I feel at times she doesn’t want me round.”

“Angel, you have to understand that these things take time. These emotional scars may last with her forever, but if you show her that you love her in due time things will be back to normal.”

“I hope you’re right.”

~*~*~*~*~*

The rest of Angel’s friends made it over to his place in time to gather around the couch and began talking to one another. Everyone was paired up with their significant other. Buffy sat on the couch with Angel sitting in between her legs with his back to the couch. Willow and Oz shared a loveseat, while Xander and Cordelia sat on the other end of the couch. Angel moved his head up and looked straight into those green eyes that belonged to his girlfriend.

“Buffy, are you okay?” She looked and smiled at those brown eyes that showed so much love and affection.

“Yeah, I’m okay.”

“You sure?” To reassure her boyfriend she placed her hands on his cheeks and gently lowering her head and gave him a kiss. In return his hands were laid on her thighs.

“So does that answer your question,” she said breathlessly.

“Uh-Huh.” She laughed at how adorable he looked saying that as if he was a little schoolboy.

Faith saw the interaction between her brother and his girlfriend. She decided that for her brother’s sake that she’d be nice to Buffy, but after the new year rings in, it’s back to the drawing board.

“Hey everyone,” Faith said as she entered the room.

“Hey,” they all answered back. Faith sat next to Buffy and looked at the young blonde. She noticed some scars on Buffy’s face, but thought that maybe Buffy got into an accident and hurt herself.

“Hey B. What’s up?” Buffy turned her head and looked at the brunette.

“I’m fine. You?”

“Five by five.” Buffy leaned her head down to whisper something into Angel’s ear.

“Angel, since when has your sister been nice tome?” Angel turned around, kneeled in front of her and whispered right back to her.

“Maybe Faith’s trying to be nice.” She lifted her eyebrows.

“Okay, but can we not worry about my sister or anyone else for that matter. Let’s just enjoy ourselves with our friends and ring off the new with new beginnings.” He then faced her and smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*

It had been midnight everywhere else in the United States and now it was time foe the residents of Sunnydale, California to say HAPPY NEW YEAR as well. Everyone at the McCrohan residence had their hats, horns and confetti. Xander was all decked out with his glow-in-the-dark glasses with the new year on it.

The announcer on the television was ready to start the countdown.

“10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1 HAPPY NEW YEAR!” Everyone blew their horns, threw confetti into the air and wished everyone a Happy New Year. Buffy and Angel faced each other looking at the other her deeply and shared the sweetest kiss. It was a beginning of a new year and hopefully things will change for the better.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers