Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 21

Story Info
Buffy sees Angel in a compromising position with someone.
1.2k words
3
16k
00

Part 21 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

“Oh. My. God.” Buffy couldn’t believe the sight before her. Angel was in bed with Darla. The buttons of his navy blue shirt were opened with Darla’s fingers on his bare chest. His hand was wrapped around her shoulder, while his hair was all messed up as if they were in an intense make out session. The strap of her dress was off her shoulders and you could see part of her breasts. They both woke up. Darla noticed Buffy and gave her a huge grin.

“I just can’t believe this,” she said laughing and then started crying.

“I never expected that you’d pick Darla. I guess congratulations are in order.”

“Buffy, it’s not what you think. Nothing happened between us,” Angel said making his way over to her.

“Oh, please. She’s practically half naked.” Angel looked over at Darla and noticed how rumpled her clothing was. He couldn’t believe what great lengths Darla went through to get him.

“I can’t believe you, Darla. You know that we didn’t do anything.”

“Oh, come on Angel. When we were dancing you were in the mood for some more,” she said leaning in and rubbing her body over him.

“Get off me, Darla. I never wanted you in that way.”

“Oh, please. You and little-miss-I-got-raped-by-Parker sure doesn’t want you anymore. If I remember clearly, she said that you reminded her of Parker. Isn’t that right, Buffy?”

“I can’t believe you! You were eaves dropping on our private conversation.”

“What can I say? If you hadn’t come into the room, I would have had Angel in more ways than one. We would have made love and come morning, he would have been naked with me under the sheets.” Buffy just couldn’t believe Darla. The alcohol was wearing off a bit. She made her way towards Darla and slapped her across the face. Darla placed her hand in her red cheek.

“How dare you say that to me. Angel would never touch you. He would never date a bitch like you. He’s too much of a nice guy for you. Now get out!”

“Angel, you’re going to let her talk to me like this! She’s not even your girlfriend.”

“Darla, just leave.” She huffed and stormed out the door. Buffy turned back and looked at Angel. She didn’t know if there was anything else to say to him. So she started walking out the door, but Angel called out to her.

“Buffy.” She turned and looked at him.

“Angel.”

“Buffy, I just wanted to…”

“Don’t worry about it Angel. You still maybe be mad at me. I don’t blame you. I just wanted to tell you that I miss you.” She then turns the knob on the door and walked out.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel just stared at the door. He just let her walked out the door for a second time. ‘Am I that stupid? You love her, so go after her you idiot.’ Angel quickly opened the door and found Buffy on the carpeted floor in the hallway. She sort of decided that after a while the talking and all the alcohol that consumed her that she was tired. He picked her up and she started fidgeting in his arms.

“Let me down, Angel. I’m a big girl Angel. I can walk.” He settled her down on her two legs and just when she started walking, she lost balance.

“There, I got you,” he said holding her firmly by the waist. He led her inside and they went straight to his bathroom. He placed her on the toilet seat and went over to get a washcloth. As he kneeled down before her he was cooling her face off, Buffy was staring at Angel intently. She didn’t want this moment to end.

“Why are you being so nice to me? I mean after all the mean stuff that I said to you.”

“That’s simple to answer. I love you. You’re my girl.” Those words just brought tears to Buffy’s eyes.

“Oh, Angel. I’m so sorry. I should have never said those awful things to you. I don’t know what came over me.” He took her in his arms.

“Shh. Don’t cry honey. I’m not going anywhere,” he said as he rubbed her back gently. She lifted her head and looked into those gentle brown eyes that loved her so much.

“Promise?”

“I Promise.” He then kissed her forehead, her nose and then her lips.

“Now, let’s get you to bed.” He lifted her up and walked out of the room, but told her to stay. He quickly stepped out of the bathroom and went to his closet and found a shirt for her.

“Here, change your clothes. I’ll be waiting for you outside,” he said and then kissed her cheek.

“Don’t you want to stay?” she asked with a wicked smile.

“Don’t even tempt me, Buffy.”

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel was in bed waiting for Buffy to change her clothes. He couldn’t believe that she asked him to stay while she changed. If he had, his hormones wouldn’t be in any control. He just knew that his hands wouldn’t stay at his sides. It just reminded him when they danced on Valentine’s Day. The way she looked, felt in his arms was just perfect.

Buffy stepped out and noticed Angel and smiled when their eyes met.

“Hi, there.”

“Hi. Come to bed.” She just loved the sound of his voice saying that to her. She quickly made her way to his bed and snuggled up in his arms.

“Good Night, Angel.”

“’Night Buffy.” He then kissed the top of her head.

~*~*~*~*~*

The next day Buffy was up and realized where she was. Angel’s room. It was obvious with the feeling of his strong arm around her waist. She missed feeling that sense of security and love that only Angel could provide her. She lifted her head up and noticed that Angel was still sleeping, but had this smile on his face. So she figured that he was awake already.

“Angel, I know you’re awake.” Still no response. So Buffy figured that she’d have to try harder to get his attention. She took her index finger and traced over his full lips. Angel remained still. Buffy moved her head up and began kissing the exposed skin of his neck. She kept on going until she found her spot right on the lobe of his ear and gently captured it between her teeth.

“Angel, please wake up.”

“Why should I?” he asked and opened one of his eyes to look at her.

“You’re up. That’s great. I’m hungry.”

“I’m not. I’m tired. I’m going back to sleep.” He shut his eye and did just that. Buffy placed her hand on his cheek, turned his face, raised herself up and then gave him a lingering kiss. A kiss that made him groaned and pulled the petite blonde into his arms.

‘Oh, I missed kissing her like this. The way she feels makes me feel is absolutely wonderful.’

‘Oh, kissing my Angel is just amazing. No other word can describe this moment that I’m feeling.’

“I guess you’re not tired anymore, huh?”

“Tired? No. Though I’m not getting up. I’d rather stay here with you in my arms.”

“Awe, that’s so sweet.” She rewarded him with a kiss.

angel13
angel13
25 Followers