Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 22

Story Info
Spring Break is right around the corner.
2.6k words
3
15.7k
00

Part 22 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

Spring Break was around the corner and the topic was where to go. They could go to Cancun, Mexico, Daytona Beach, Florida or somewhere nearby. Either way the eight of them were going to have some kind of fun.

Angel was in his dorm room when someone entered. When he lifted his head he spotted the blonde haired man.

“Spike, what do I owe this pleasure?” Angel asked with a smirk on his face.

“Oh, please Angel call me William when we are in public. I thought I’d visit my best friend,” he said smiling back.

“Spike, it’s so thoughtful of you. But really why are you here?”

“Fine. The reason why I’m here is because I knew you’d be having Spring Break and thought I’d tag along.”

“Gee, Spike I’m touched. Really you shouldn’t have,” Angel replied sarcastically.

“Okay, quit the bullshit Angel. So can I?”

“Fine. So you planning to get some girl knocked up like you usually do?”

“Of course not Angel. I’ve changed.” Angel laughed.

Spike thought back to the weekend that he stayed over at the McCrohan household.

“Oh, William it’s so good to see you,” Mrs. McCrohan said smiling at him.

“It’s good to see you too.” He then embraced Angel’s mother.

“Come on. Lets settle your things up in my room,” Angel said dragging Spike up the stairs.

Both men were in Angel’s room just talking about old times.

“So Angel, who’s the new lady in your life?”

“Her name’s Buffy. You’d like her,” he said with a smile on his face just thinking about the blonde beauty.

“You’re in love aren’t you?”

“Yeah. It’s a great feeling.” Angel was about to ask Spike about his love interest when Faith entered the room.

“Hey Angel. Hey Spike. It’s good to see you again.”

“Faith! My, my you’ve grown into a lovely lady.” He was checking her out in her outfit, which consisted of black leather pants, black t-shirt and black boots. ‘She definitely has the curves in all the right places. Little Faith sure had grown up. Oh, I’m going to enjoy this weekend.’

“Thanks Spike. So has my dear brother bored you to death with his new girlfriend, blondie?”

“She has a name. It’s Buffy. I just want you to treat her with respect. Oh, and before you think of a sarcastic comeback, just remember who taught them to you. Yours truly,” he said smiling.

“See what I have to put up with? I wasn’t even going to say anything about her.” Angel just glared at her and then left the room.

Spike just couldn’t stop looking at Faith. The little sister of Angel’s had changed into a young lady with a sharp mouth. He just felt something since she entered the room. He had no idea what kind of attraction he could be having.

Faith made her way closer to Spike with each single step causing the tension in the room to rise. She sat down, looked into his eyes, licked her lips and then spoke.

“So Spike you have a girlfriend?”

“No,” he said swallowing the lump in his throat. She moved even closer until her thigh brushed up against his.

“I think I can change that.” She then leaned her head in and captured Spike’s lips in for a kiss. As the kiss deepened between them, Spike’s hand held the back of her neck. As they parted a part, Faith was the first to say something.

“How’s that for a welcome?” Faith then stood up and walked out the door leaving a stunned Spike remaining.

Spike definitely wanted to relive that moment, but a part of him feared what would Angel think of it? ‘He could beat the shit out of me. Though I really like Faith and she definitely has that wild streak that I’m looking for in a woman.’

“Oh, I don’t mind with you go out with. It just better not be Faith.” Angel had a feeling that something happened with Spike and Faith in his room.

~*~*~*~*~*


Buffy was up in her room the night before everyone was going to head out for Spring Break. She was thinking about her Angel and wondered what she was planning to give him for his birthday. ‘I could get him an ID bracelet or a nice shirt. Or it could be a surprise that I just thought up of.’ Buffy picked her phone and dialed Angel’s phone number. She wanted to speak with him one last time before she went to bed.

“Hello,” a male voice responded on the end of the line.

“Hey Angel,” she said smiling on the end of the line.

“Buffy. Are you excited about tomorrow?”

“Of course I am. Though I don’t see why your sister has to come along.”

“Buffy, you know what my parents told me. I can’t go unless she goes. So don’t worry about my sister, okay?”

“I won’t. So I’m finally going to see your friend Spike?”

“Yeah. You’ll finally get to know him. I can’t wait to see you in your swimsuit.”

“Oh, really. Well I’m picturing you in my mind now with a nice outfit as well.”

“You are naughty, Miss Summers,” he said laughing.

“What can I say? I’m very open-minded.”

“I have to get going. ‘Night Buffy.”

“Goodnight, my Angel.”

~*~*~*~*~*

The whole gang arrived at the hotel in San Francisco Hotel. They were now getting dressed in their bathing suits to head over to the beach. All the guys shared a room, while all the women shared another.
“So Angel are you excited about seeing Buffy in a bikini,” Spike said smiling.

“Sure I am. She’s my girl. You’ll know what it’s like one of these days when you meet the right girl,” Angel said smiling back.

“Yeah.” ‘You have no idea, my friend. Today just might be the day that you’ll find out.’

Xander and Oz were dressed in their trunks and were waiting for the other two so they could head out and meet the girls.

~*~*~*~*~*


The girls were in their room getting dressed as well when Faith decided to tease the young blonde.

“So Buffy, this might be your moment to be with my brother.”

“Faith, could you just shut up.” Buffy was getting irritated with the brunette. She was constantly nagging Buffy about her and Angel being intimate. ‘If she only knew what really happened to me she wouldn’t be acting like a bitch.’

“Don’t worry about Faith, Buffy. She’s just jealous that you found a man that is totally in love with you,” Willow said.

“You got that right.”

~*~*~*~*~*


Everyone arrived at the beach and set their chairs up. They sky was clear, sun shinning brightly and the beautiful white clouds were vast and endless for miles. The sand was a shade of tan that wasn’t too hot on your bare feet as your toes touched the granites rubbed against them.

Buffy laid on her back with a towel, placed her blue sunglasses on and closed her eyes. She felt the warm heat of the sun’s rays penetrate right through her skin. She had already taken off her shirt to reveal herself in a blue bikini.

“Buffy, honey I’m going to the water. You wanna join me?”

“Okay,” she said as she lowered her sunglasses to check him out. Angel was wearing black trunks that were short enough and tight enough. As she followed Angel she could see how firm his ass was. ‘Ooh I can’t wait to see what’s underneath those shorts. Bad Buffy.’

They entered the ocean and started swimming. As Buffy looked around her she couldn’t believe the sight of the water. It was blue as the sky with hints of turquoise. She faced Angel as he embraced her body with his hands wrapped around her waist.

“Did I tell you how beautiful you looked in your bikini?”

“Actually now that I think about it. No, you didn’t.”

“You…look…beautiful,” he said in between kisses. She moaned softly under his gently kisses as her fingers threaded through the short hairs on the nape of his neck. They both parted from the heated kiss and gazed into each other’s eyes. He took her hand in his and both out of the water and went straight to the towel that was laid on the sand.

As Buffy lay down on the blue beach towel while Angel was on top of her with his elbows at each of her sides. His brown eyes gazed down upon those green eyes and saw how much love she had for him and vice versa. He leaned down and began kissing her. Both their bodies were flushed, lips fused together and legs tangled with one another. They were so caught up into their emotions that they rolled around in the sand just being content with one another. Their moans from the other’s ministrations grew louder that they didn’t even notice a person appearing before them.

“Oh, Angel!” Xander said imitating Buffy. Buffy and Angel spread apart to see the smirk on Xander’s face.

“Xander! What do you want?” Buffy asked.

“Nothing actually. I thought I’d say hi. Oh, and also you two should tone it down a bit. You are in a public place.”

“Xander, just leave. I’m in no mood to joke around,” Angel said.

“Fine. I’ll go.”

“Angel, honey I just realized that I’ve got sand stuck all over my body.”

“So do I. Let’s go take a shower,” he said taking her hand in his.

~*~*~*~*~*


They headed over the shower and washed the sand away. Angel decided that it was best to share one shower instead of two so other people on the beach could use it.

“I like my idea. Two of us, one shower,” he said grinning.

“I totally agree with you. It’s best not to waste water,” she replied smiling back.

~*~*~*~*~*


It was the day before everyone had to leave back to Sunnydale so everyone decided to head back to the beach once more and have a bonfire at night.

Angel was walking around the beach feeling the sunrays against his back and the warm feeling of sand beneath his toes. He was looking for some seashells for Buffy when his eyes landed on a coupe with a blanket covering up their body. The thing that caught his attention was the blonde head. ‘It sure looks like Spike. I didn’t know he had a girlfriend. He never mentioned it to me. I wonder why.’ As he lifted the blanket he said.

“Spike, who’s the girl…” He didn’t even finish his sentence when he spotted the girl to be his sister Faith.

“Faith, what are you doing?”

“What does it look like I’m doing? I’m making out with my boyfriend.”

“Oh, really. Since when? Tell me Spike. I’d really like to know,” Angel said angered. He couldn’t believe what he saw.

“Since the weekend I stayed over at your house. That’s when.”

“Faith, you’re coming with me,” Angel said grabbing his arm.

“Let me go, Angel.” The rest of the gang heard the commotion and ran over.

“Angel, what’s going on?” Buffy asked. She noticed her boyfriend had s firm grip on his sister.

“Spike and my sister,” Angel said through gritted teeth.

“That’s not the problem. You’re my problem, big brother. You have everything you ever wanted,” Faith said releasing her grip from Angel.

“I earned it Faith. I deserve this happiness and so does Buffy, especially after what she went through.”

“Oh, no here we go again with Buffy. What problem does blondie over here have? She has the perfect life, family, friends and to top it off my brother, Angel. Nothing horrible has ever happened to her. Everything is sunshine. What could possibly make her have a bad day? Her hair isn’t fixed the right way or her nail broke. Huh? Tell me.”

Buffy heard everything that Faith had said. She felt this anger boiling inside the pit of her stomach. The tears were beginning to form in her green eyes.

“Tell you! I’ll tell you! You think I’ve got the perfect life and that nothing bad happens to me. Well you’re wrong. I was…I was raped. You’re happy now, Faith. Now you can tell all your friends that blondie got hers,” Buffy said with tears cascading down her cheeks. She then ran away from everyone. Faith and Spike stood there shocked. They were the only ones that didn’t know.

“Raped? Whom did she get raped by?” Faith asked Angel.

“Parker,” he answered silently. Faith heard the name of her brother’s worst enemy and once friend.

“That asshole! Why didn’t you tell me?” Faith then hit her brother on the arm.

“I didn’t think you needed to know. Especially the fact that I know you weren’t fond of her.”

“Oh, come one Angel. You thought I’d pity on her or laugh about this. That getting raped isn’t something to take lightly. I may not be singing cumbaya when she’s around, but I’ve come to the realization that she loves you. That she’s not Dru.”

“You getting soft on me now? You’re a good sister. A smart ass, but I still love you.” He then embraced his sister.

“So Spike huh?” he whispered in her ear. She laughed.

“Yeah, I like him a lot. He treats me nice.”

“If he tries anything, I’ll break his kneecaps,” Angel said loudly enough for Spike to hear him.

“You won’t. I better go find Buffy.”


~*~*~*~*~*


Buffy was sitting on the rocks by the ocean. The current waves were high enough for the water to splash on Buffy’s lower legs. She was pouring her tears out when she heard someone approaching. So Buffy quickly wiped her tears away.

“Angel, is that you?”

“No, sorry. It’s just me, Faith.”

“Oh, what you’re here to rub it in my face some more,” Buffy said facing the brunette.

“No. I came to apologize for the mean things that I’ve said to you. If I knew that Parker had hurt you that way, I would have kicked him in the balls for you.”

“Really?” Buffy had to laugh.

“Of course. He’s an asshole.”

“Oh, don’t you worry. I heard that your brother gave him something to remember,” Buffy said smiling.

“That’s my brother. Come on. Let’s go before my brother gets worried.”

“So Spike huh?”

“Geez, do you and my brother share a brain?”

“Maybe,” Buffy answered smiling. Faith laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*


Everyone was sitting by the bonfire. All the couples were paired up together with the girls sitting in between their boyfriend’s legs with their back flushed up against their chest.

Angel had his head laid on Buffy’s shoulders as his arms were wrapped around her petite waist.

“So you enjoyed your time,” he said kissing the side of her neck.

“Yeah, I had a great time.”

“Even when Faith said those harsh things to you?”

“Yeah, even that. I guess I can see where she’s coming from. I would be somewhat envious of myself if I were in her place, but I can sense that she actually has someone that loves her,” Buffy said looking at Faith and Spike.

“But Spike?” She turned her head and faced him.

“Spike knows her well enough. Besides if he caused her any harm, he knows that you’d beat him up.” Angel laughed.

“I love you.”

“I love you too, Angel McCrohan. I wish we were alone now,” she said and then kissed him.

“Really? Why?” She leaned in closer before saying her next few words. She didn’t want everyone to hear her.

“’Cause maybe I’d show you how much I love you,” she said huskily. Angel groaned. The look in his brown eyes said it all. He wanted her and she’s evil.

“You’re evil.”

“I aim to please,” she said gloating.

angel13
angel13
25 Followers