Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 23

Story Info
It's Angel's birthday.
2.3k words
5
14.4k
00

Part 23 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
24 Followers

Since Spring Break Buffy and Angel have been extremely close to one another. They would constantly be making out and then have to stop because Buffy felt that it wasn’t the moment to go further on. Angel had always expected, but it was beginning to be unbearable for him. Though he knew that when the time was right they both would know. He just didn’t want to be the butt of all jokes with his friends because he waited for the right woman to be with intimately.

It was the day before his birthday and Angel was thrilled about celebrating his birthday with Buffy. He just knew that no matter what happened, that it would be special because of her. His past birthdays were rather dull and boring. He either didn’t feel like celebrating or somehow Dru would be off in her own world and completely forgot about his birthday.

Angel and Buffy were in his dorm room on his bed making out. Their lips were fused together, tongues dueling with one another for dominance, hands were roaming all over each other’s body and the heat was rising rapidly between them.

“Angel,” she said breathlessly. She was looking down at those brown eyes that showed love while her elbows were leaning in between him on his bed.

“We should…” She just lost her train of thought because her petite frame was leaning right on top of his tall, strong stature.

“Yeah,” he said and them leaned up capturing her lips once more. His right hand roamed over her back then made it’s journey underneath her shirt letting his fingertips touch her bare skin, which in return made her moan. His other hand went through her blonde hair and lightly massaged her scalp.

Buffy’s right hand caressed his cheek, while her other hand slipped underneath his t-shirt lightly scratching the side of his abs. He moaned as well from her touch. The passion between them was increasing rapidly and they both knew that they had to stop, but didn’t want to. As they continued on kissing someone gently opened the door and walked right in.

“Hey Angel, I was…” The two bodies parted from one another and looked right at the person that rudely interrupted them.

“Xander, don’t you knock? Actually, what really concerns me now is how could you barge in like that?”

“I had no idea man. I’m sorry.” Buffy quickly fixed her rumpled shirt, her hair and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Angel asked looking at Buffy.

“I think I should go so you can talk to Xander.”

“No, don’t go. Xander should he going,” Angel said glaring at him. Angel stood up and walked towards Buffy.

“Honey, please stay,” he said pouting.

“I wish I could, but Xander here looks like he needs your help. I also have to get ready for your birthday,” she said smiling.

“Birthday? What are you gonna give me?”

“I’m not saying because it won’t be a surprise anymore.” She kissed him once more than walked out the door.

“So Xander, what do you want?”

“Actually, I really didn’t need your help.” Angel looked at him at first angry, but then launched at him and shook him senseless.

“Xander, I can’t believe you.”

“I try.” Both men laughed.

~*~*~*~*~*

Today’s Angel’s birthday and he’s turning twenty-one. He hoped that this birthday would be a memorable one. He wanted to have so much fun with all his friends, but especially Buffy. He recalled that Buffy said that she’d make it up to him on his birthday when they were together on Valentine’s Day.

“What does Buffy have planned for me? I hope it’s going to be fun and worth my while,” he said smiling. Faith decided to make her appearance.

“Hey Angel. Happy Birthday.” She then went over and gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. She was thrilled for her brother and knew that he’d enjoy this day.

“Thanks Faith. So what wonderful gift do you have for your favorite brother?”

“Actually I’m not telling you yet. You’ll just have to wait until later,” she said smiling. Angel just laughed. He knew that whatever his sister chose for him that he’d love it. They always knew what the other liked.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was in the shower washing her hair lightly massaging in as her nails gently scrapping her scalp. She closed her eyes so none of the vanilla scented shampoo wouldn’t get into her eyes. She had a faint smile across her face while her thoughts drifted off to the first time she kissed Angel.

“Angel, stop that!” Though he didn’t stop, he was quite enjoying himself seeing a wet, soaked and drenched Buffy. As the water nozzle went down Buffy went after him with a bucket full of soap and water.

“Oh, no you don’t Buffy.”

“Oh, yes.” She then poured the soapy water on him. He was now completely drenched as well. The foam of the soap was all over his body from his hair right down to his legs. Buffy looked at him and couldn’t help, but stare at his body. The T-shirt he wore clung to his chest as second skin revealing his pecs and abs. ‘He is definitely in great shape. What I’d do now to see him without a that shirt on?’ He wiped the excess soap from his face.

“I’m going to get you for this Buffy,” he said smiling.

“Try and catch me if you can.” She then went running around the car until Angel grabbed her by the waist.

“Gotcha.” She turned around and looked at him. They were so close that not an inch of space was left between them. Buffy gulped and caught her breath. He was staring at her intently. It was as if he could read what was on her mind.

“So what are you gonna do about it?” Buffy finally said after finding her voice.

“I’m gonna kiss you.” He nipped her lower lip, and then moved on deepening the kiss. Buffy felt the need to keep on kissing Angel. Her hand went through his wet hair lightly massaging the nape of his neck. The other was on his arm. Angel’s arms held her firmly around her slim waist. She fit perfectly in his arms. Nothing could ruin this moment. Angel looked over at Buffy and clearly this time he could see definitely much more of her body. Her shirt clung tightly that her bra was revealed as well were her pert nipples. Buffy looked down at herself and realized what Angel was gazing at.

“Okay, that was all too revealing. At least guys don’t have to worry about covering up anything.”

“That’s true. We guys can just take our shirts off.” He then proceeded on to doing that.

“I was getting a bit hot anyway,” he said with a half smile. The sight of that smile melted her heart. She was then now able to see what was underneath that T-shirt of his. It’s not that she hadn’t notice, but with one less article of clothing things looked clear. Crystal clear. ‘Those were the arms that held me not so long ago. In his arms for what seemed like a minute made me want to be in his arms for an eternity. My tiny body was flushed up against his broad chest. Those lips, oh how much I love those lips when I hear him talking to me, but especially his kiss. He was gentle and sweet with the softest touch. I can definitely keep on kissing those lips and never ask for anything else, but for his love. Love? Am I already falling for the brown eyed guy?’

“I better head inside and change. See you later.” As she turned to walk in Angel called out her name.

“Buffy!”

“Yeah.”

“Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For the kiss,” he said smiling.

“Your welcome.” He watched her back as she entered inside the door.

~*~*~*~*~*

Even though it was Angel’s birthday he wanted to pick up Buffy at her house. As he rang the doorbell he stood waiting fully dressed in his black slacks, white shirt with the first two buttons opened, his leather jacket and black boots. Just when Angel was about to ring the doorbell again, Buffy opened the door and left Angel totally speechless.

“Hi,” she said smiling. She could tell by his heated gaze that he loved what she was wearing. He looked at her attire and just knew that she looked fabulous on Valentine’s Day, but today this topped it off. She wore this black silk dress with short sleeves that reached her knee with a slit on the right side. Her blonde hair flowed on her back making her more mature and sophisticated for a nineteen year old. He leaned down and gave her a kiss.

“So are we ready to go?”

“Yeah.”

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy and Angel arrived at The Bronze and as soon as they both entered everyone yelled out surprise. Angel looked over at his girlfriend and smiled.

“You did this for me?” he asked.

“Yeah, but everyone else chipped in as well. Our friends, your sister and your parents made sure everything was set. I just…” He stopped her babbling with a kiss. She relaxed completely into his kiss.

“Thank you.”

“Uh-huh,” she said breathlessly. Angel just looked into those green eyes and smiled. Faith made her way over to her brother to swish him a happy birthday again.

“Hey big brother, happy birthday.”

“Thanks Faith.” All their friends made it over to wish him a happy birthday.

~*~*~*~*~*

It was time for Angel to gather around his friends while they each handed him his gift. The only gift that he really wanted was from his girlfriend. As the gifts kept on rolling he wondered what Spike and his sister Faith would be giving him. Xander gave him a boxing nun, Oz gave him a card with two tickets to a football game, and Cordelia and Willow gave him a gift certificate to H & M. Both his sister and Spike came forward with a bag.

“Here you go,” Faith said with a smirk. Angel had that gut feeling inside of his stomach that it was something memorable. As he took the box out the blue bag, he unwrapped the blue wrapping paper to reveal a box of TROJAN condoms. His beautiful brown eyes practically popped out of his head. He was in total shock.

“I can’t believe you two. I hope you two aren’t using these?” he asked looking at them.

“Of course not,” Faith replied smiling. She just loved teasing her older brother. He raised his eyebrow.

“Oh, don’t worry Angel. I wouldn’t take advantage of your sister yet,” Spike said with a smirk.

“Spike. If you…” Before he had the chance to respond, Buffy snatched the box away from him.

“Buffy, what do you need that box for?” She came up, placed her hand behind his neck pulling him closer and whispered in his ear.

“You never know when we might need these things,” she said huskily. The breath of her voice in his ear just made him shudder. She then winked and let him be.

‘Are we going to have sex tonight? Is Buffy ready to take the next step? Oh, great now she’s definitely going to leave me with horny thoughts for the whole night.’ Just when Angel was about to go after Buffy to ask her what she meant, all the guys surrounded him.

“So Angel tonight might be the night that could change everything for you,” Xander said.

“You won’t be considered as the oldest virgin anymore,” Spike said. Oz just looked on.

“I don’t know. And I don’t think it’s any of your business,” Angel then made his way toward his parents.

~*~*~*~*~*

Buffy was chatting away with the girls. She couldn’t believe what bold move she made. She knew for sure that tonight would be the night.

“So Buffy, you and Angel are going to get intimate?”

“Maybe. I’m not saying Cordelia. A girl just doesn’t kiss and tell that she’s going to have sex.”

“Ah ha. You thought about it.”

“Okay. I have, but that doesn’t mean anything.

“We want details.”

“I sure don’t. He’s my brother.”

“Oh, don’t you worry Faith. I won’t be saying a thing,” Buffy said smiling.

~*~*~*~*~*

Angel went over to talk to his parents. A part of him felt embarrassed about receiving the box of condoms in front of them.

“Mom, Dad, I’m really sorry about Spike. I didn’t…”

“It’s okay, son. We were young once too,” his father answered.

“Yeah, but I just…”

“It’s okay honey. You don’t need to apologize for Spike’s action,” his mother responded and placed a kiss on his cheek.

“You’re our boy and whatever you do with your life is your responsibility. We both have faith and know you always make the right decisions,” his mother added.

“Thanks, Mom.” He hugged her and his dad. His parents handed him a set of keys.

“We both decided that you deserved a new car and this is our gift to you.” He was stunned. He couldn’t believe that his parents bought him a new car.

“Don’t worry about your old car. Faith is getting it.”

“Happy Birthday my sweet Angel,” Kas said with tears in his eyes. He just smiled.

~*~*~*~*~*

All their friends left and now Buffy and Angel were heading back to the dorms. Angel was going to drop Buffy off and then hit the sheets and sleep soundly.

“I’m dropping you off and then I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“No, it’s okay. I want to spend the night with you.”

“Okay.” Though he had no idea that when she meant the night, that they’d be together, naked and making love.

angel13
angel13
24 Followers