Sigma Delta Gamma Ch. 24

Story Info
Angel receives his birthday present from Buffy.
1.7k words
3.67
17.1k
00

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel13
angel13
25 Followers

They made it to his dorm room and opened the door and he was stunned with what he saw. There were vanilla scented candles lit up in the entire room. Buffy closed the door behind them and made sure that it was locked. He turned around to face her.

“So is this part of my birthday present?”

“Some of it.” She went to his CD player and let the tune play as the female singer sang the lyrics. She went back to him and placed her hands around his neck as his went around her waist. She looked up into those brown eyes that she could drown herself into for hours and then she started talking.

You're a song
Written by
The hands of God
Don't get me wrong
This might sound
To you a bit odd
But you're the place
Where all my thoughts
Go hiding
Right under your clothes
Is where I'll find them

“Angel, do you know how much I love you?”

“Well I guess not.” He wondered what was the point for the question. He already knew in his heart that Buffy Summers was his.

She smiled at his response. She made sure that both their bodies were flushed up against one another. His hard muscled chest that was underneath his white cotton shirt, while the curves of her breasts were beneath her black silk dress and the feeling of both their bodies being that close to one another brought shivers down both their spines like an electric shock. Buffy knew perfectly well that her boyfriend soon to be lover would be feeling more than that.

Underneath your clothes
There's an endless story
There's the man I chose
There's my territory
And of all the things
I deserve
For being such
A good girl honey


“Buffy, what are you up to?”

“Now, if I told you wouldn’t the surprise be ruined?” She then slipped off his jacket letting it fall to the wooden floor. Then her hands slipped on his shirt on the waistband of his pants letting her fingertips lightly caress his smooth skin. She got on her tiptoes and kissed him. He closed his eyes and moaned into the kiss. He was beginning to feel things inside his body. As she released her lips from the kiss, she slowly unbuttoning his shirt placing a wet kisses down his smooth bare chest and brushed her body against him sliding her hands on his shoulders letting his shirt to fall right on top of his jacket. He had to breathe in deeply for not wanting to tear off her dress.

Because of you
I forgot the
Smart ways to rhyme
Because of you
I'm running out of
Reasons to cry
When the friends are gone
When the party's over
We'll still belong
To each other


“Buffy,” he sighed. She placed her fingertips on his lips to silence him. She lightly pushed him towards his bed until he sat down. She took her left leg and parted his legs open and placed herself between him. He closed his legs holding her firmly as his hands went to her waist. Buffy lowered her lips and started kissing Angel as her fingers threaded through his brown hair. His hands journeyed its way until he founded the zipper sliding it down slowly. His went back and slide the dress off her shoulders making the silk glide off her body. Angel continued on sliding his hands up her legs, her back and found fastener of her bra when Buffy pulled back.

“What’s wrong?” he asked with lust in his eyes.

“Nothing. Nothing at all.” She then moved back and showed him her attire, which consisted a maroon lace bra and matching panties.

“Surprise!” He was surprised that’s for sure. He thought the sight of her in a wet t-shirt made him feel happy, but this definitely topped it off. She walked back to Angel as his hands held her waist.

“Angel, make love to me.” She wasn’t asking him a question, but just wanted someone she loved to make her feel special.

“I’d love to,” he said with his trademark smirk. His hands found the clasp of her bra and unhooked it and slipped his fingertips in the straps letting the lace material fall to the floor. His hands cupped her breasts squeezing them gently causing her to moan.

“Angel.” She just loved the attention his fingers were giving her breasts. If she felt this excited now, she wondered what it’d be like when they made love.

His hands left her breasts and went directly to the waistband of her panties and slipped his fingers inside caressing her but and gave it soft squeeze and slipped off the discarded material.

“Oh,” she moaned. She was now completely naked before him. He stood up, picked in his arms and placed her on the bed. As his brown eyes looked into those green eyes he knew that this was right. He began kissing her again. Both their hands roamed over each other.
Buffy’s hands found his belt opened it up, the top button and unzipped his pants down. Angel heard the zipped but totally ignored it and went onto her neck sucking on the exposed flesh. Her hand found the slit of his boxers and was a bit hesitant to touch him. ‘Why am I afraid? It’s Angel. I love him and I’m willing to touch every part of him because he makes me feel special. So get over it.’ Her hands went inside touching his erection. It felt smooth, soft and she could feel the ridges that were distinctly him. She slid her hand up and down setting a slow pace and gradually increasing the speed feeling him grow under her caress. He moaned under her touch.

“Mmm. You have to stop Buffy,” he said placing his hands on top of hers.

“Why? You don’t like? ‘Cause the way I see it you were enjoying it as well,” she said looking down at both their hands. He felt that he was getting harder by the minute with her hot little fingers.

Underneath your clothes
There's an endless story
There's the man I chose
There's my territory
And of all the things
I deserve
For being such
A good girl honey


“Oh.” He lifted himself off her and quickly shed off the rest of his clothes. Now he was completely nude before Buffy’s very eyes. He went back to kissing Buffy as her hands roamed over his smooth back feeling the contours of his muscles rippling beneath her fingertips. His lips went towards her neck, and then captured her nipple in his mouth lightly kissing it then gently sucking it. The moans increased even more inside Buffy’s body. He then went to the other and did the same task to the neglected one. His lips kissed between her breasts, kissing down to her navel letting his tongue lick her skin. His hands touched the sides of her body gliding all the way down sliding his fingers into her panties sliding it off. As the last article of clothing was removed both soon to be lovers were waiting to become one.

Buffy leaned over and took the box of condoms and handed it to Angel. He knew perfectly well what to do. As he was done, he gently parted her legs open and looked into her green eyes. He leaned himself and was about to enter when he felt Buffy stiffened.


“Buffy, look at me,” he said placing his right hand caressing her cheek. She stared right at him.

“It’s me Buffy. I would never hurt you. I love you.”

“I love you, too.” That was all they both needed and Angel leaned in and entered inside her slowly, gently. As he kept going in and out of her with a steady pace, her inner muscles kept contracting squeezing his throbbing erection. He lowered his head and kissed her lips. His tongue parted open her lips finding her and danced together as one.

The feeling of both their naked bodies pressed against each other as they both rocked back and forth in unison. Buffy knew that her orgasm was near. The tingling down in her loins was beginning to stir.

“More, Angel.” She was almost there and Angel felt his orgasm approaching as well they both yelled each other’s name once more.

He laid next to her turned his and looked at her.

“That was…”

“Wow,” she answered.

“Yeah, wow sure pretty sums it up.” He pulled her closer to his sweat body while his other hand pulled the sheet to cover their body. She placed her hand on his chest and draped her arm over his waist.

“So you enjoyed your birthday gift,” she said tiredly looking into his eyes.

“That was it? I thought there was something more like an actual gift,” he said teasingly.

“Why you…”

“No, it was lovely and I truly cherish it. Now lets get some sleep.”

~*~*~*~*~*


It was the day after Angel’s birthday. Technically any other birthday would have been nothing, but this was different. This morning was the day after his birthday with Buffy in his arms after they made love. He looked down at her and lightly played with the strands of her hair until her beautiful green eyes looked right into his brown ones.

“Morning,” she said shyly. She still couldn’t believe what happened to them last night. ‘I made love with Angel. My Angel.’

“Morning beautiful,” he said smiling.

“Angel, you know what you were right. You did make me forget about Parker.”

“I’m glad. Buffy, I have a confession to make.” Buffy wondered what could it be that was so important to tell her now. ‘Did I do something wrong? Did he regret us making love last night? Please let it not be that.’ He saw the look on her face and it looked serious and in deep thought.

“It was wonderful last night. I never regretted what happened last night. I wanted to tell you that last night was my first experience with a woman.” Buffy was stunned. She couldn’t believe that this man that was in front of her was a virgin until last night.

“You’re serious?”

“Yes.”

“I just thought that someone like you would have been sexually active already.”

“Well you’re wrong. You’re the only one. I hope that it will remain that way forever,” he said smiling.

“As long as you want me.”

“Well in that case, let’s have some fun.” He pulled the covers above them and Buffy began giggling.

angel13
angel13
25 Followers