Sigma Epsilon Chi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mortuis
Mortuis
21 Followers

"Again."

"My ass is yours, Mistress!"

"YES!" I heard her breath hissing between her teeth. "Open your mouth, slut."

I obeyed without thinking and Mel filled my mouth again. They fucked me hard, front and back, no resistance now, only acceptance. With my surrender came a feeling of pleasure that was only partly a pleasure of the flesh, though I'd never have expected I could enjoy having my ass fucked. Karen kept one hand fisted in my hair and with each lunge forward, she shoved Mel's strap-on down my unresisting throat. I took all they gave, hearing them moaning with approaching orgasm. Mel went off first and Karen came less than a minute later, slamming my ass hard, her rhythm shot to hell, writhing and screaming...

For a moment they rested, still impaling me; then they pulled out of me, almost in unison. My throat was dry and sore, my ass aching. Mel removed the blindfold and got me a glass of water. I drank thirstily and for a moment we all lay there, catching our breath.

Ten minutes later, Karen got to her feet and crooked a finger at Melanie. Mel got up and joined Karen.

"All right, slut, the next part of the test is easy. All you have to do is not move."

"Karen," Mel said mildly, "that's not terribly informative. You want him to fail because you cheated?"

Karen drew up haughtily. "I was going to tell him. Don't be such a bitch."

"Well, you'd better tell him soon. I can't wait too much longer."

"Hussy." Karen turned back to face me. "It's easy, slut. Melanie and I are going to eat some pussy - and you're going to watch. You keep your hands off yourself, and you pass. You touch yourself - anywhere, for any reason - and you fail. Clear enough?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Clear enough, sure. Easy? Oh, hell, no. Sure, I'd read about girls getting it on. The VCR was still in its infancy - at this point, only wealthy people owned one - so I'd never seen lesbian porn. The closest I'd ever come was looking at pictures in men's magazines, and those were considerably more restrained back in those days than they are now.

But I wanted in in the worst way, so I'd give it my best shot - so to speak. I sat in an overstuffed armchair, and they moved to the floor.

Mel and Karen made a great show of kissing and touching each other where I could watch, but I could tell it was genuine; these two were friends and lovers, not just officers of the sorority. Karen kissed Melanie as though she were trying to taste her soul, and Melanie responded with equal hunger. Their hands were equally as familiar with the other's body; that was obvious after just a minute. It took a minute or two for them to stop performing for my benefit, and then... have you ever watched when true lovers make love? You can see familiarity in the way they know just where and how to touch, how they can choose the proper moment to make their move; yet there's fire there, not cold ashes. Familiar and comfortable, yet forever new, and always exciting. The scent of their desire was intoxicating, making my mouth water.

Mel ate Karen lovingly, her tongue lapping at her lover's lips, tasting her wetness; Karen's eyes had a feral gleam as Mel teased her slowly to the edge, then let her down a bit before taking her back up again, higher than before. She sucked at Karen's clit, flicking her tongue lightly over the stiffened nub, delicate as a butterfly's wings - then fast as a hummingbird's wings as Karen moaned and cried. A finger sought out her dripping cunt and she fingered her - tenderly, gently - while her tongue played the 1812 Overture on her clit. The look on her face was mischievous as she watched her lover writhe under her ministrations, but the look in her eyes was pure undiluted love, or something very close to it. Karen came screaming when Mel took her clit between her lips and sucked her hard while pounding her pussy with two fingers. Her orgasm lasted longer than the scream; she ran out of breath long before she stopped twitching. Mel came up to her then, wrapped herself around her, kissed her again and again. Fire was in her eyes and she molded her body to Karen's....

They'd been watching me while they made love and I'd passed - so far. I'd had to clamp my fingers to the armrests of the chair till I thought they'd punch through the fabric, but I hadn't touched my cock - which was a good eight-plus inches by now, and painfully hard.

It was Karen's turn now, and she was ravenous. She attacked Mel's pussy like a shark in a feeding frenzy. Maybe it was because she'd had to wait for it, or maybe she was always like this; in either case, her tongue was stabbing into Mel's soaking-wet slit like she was reaching for her cervix with it. She held her hips tight against her face, licking and sucking, and I swear I didn't see her breathe for a full two minutes. Then she threw herself on Melanie and kissed her with equal avidity, her hands squeezing Mel's breasts.

The sounds coming from Karen's throat were like nothing human; they were something primal - raw, uncomplicated sex given a voice. She licked and sucked and bit her way down Mel's slender body, making sounds like something out of The Exorcist. Mel was jerking and twitching under her lover's assault, thrashing and moaning as if her body were on autopilot. There was no thinking involved here - the thinking part of Melanie's brain had gone on temporary leave of absence, and her body had reverted to that same primal state. She stiffened as Karen drove her fingers, three of them, straight into her core and she screamed and screamed and screamed as she came uncontrollably, over and over and over again.

Karen wasn't quite done. She pinched Mel's clit between finger and thumb and rubbed the pad of her thumb against it, hard, until Mel's eyes rolled up and she drenched Karen's fingers.

God grant I never have to exercise such restraint ever again. I hadn't touched myself once, but I thought I was going to cum a few times nevertheless.

The frenzy seemed to have abated; Karen and Melanie lay in each other's arms, speaking too softly for me to hear. Again, it was obvious that they were lovers in real life, that this wasn't just a performance for my benefit. My eyes grew moist as I thought that I might have had a love like this... but the past is past.

They snuggled for maybe half an hour before Karen unwound her body from Mel's and came to stand before me.

"That was impressive, slut. You didn't move once. I think you're going to be a worthy addition to our group - if you can pass my last test."

I kept my face impassive, but I groaned inside. What the hell did she have in mind now?

She smiled - the first smile she'd given me that I believed was genuine.

"Fuck me till I cum, and I'll sign off on you."

I reached to pull her close and kiss her, but she pushed me away. "No need for foreplay - I'm ready right now. Just fuck me."

I evaded her and pulled her tight. My voice was a growl. "Who said this was for you?"

Her mouth was hot and tasted of Mel. My hands roved over her curves and I ravaged her wet mouth with lips and tongue and teeth. She'd awakened my beast, by God, and I was going to give it full reign, whether she signed off on me or not. I smacked her ass once, hard, while I wrapped my tongue around hers and tugged, sucking.... I lowered my lips to her throat and licked and bit her till she snarled with impatience. My hands mauled her breasts, squeezing, twisting her nipples, pulling on them....

Finally I eased her back to the floor... I knelt in front of her, lifted her ass and shoved my cock hard into her dripping cunt. I held her hips and I pushed fully inside her. She shrieked as I took her pussy roughly, pounding into her ruthlessly. There was no gentleness in me right then, only lust - only the desire, the need to fuck her hard, make her scream. Make her cum, again and again, till I fucked the tension out of her and she lay content and purring next to me. So I held her legs tight against my chest and I slammed her pussy mercilessly, pounding into her like a jackhammer. That's when she came screaming, her hips jerking, her legs wrapping around my back, pulling me in deeper, deeper, vying for dominance even in the throes of orgasm. I roared and exploded in her, pumping my cum into her - again - again! - oh fuck! AGAIN!

When I could breathe again, she was speaking.

"...guessed you'd turn out like this? Fuck, Nick - maybe I should have seduced you in high school!"

"Maybe you should," I agreed. "But I was such a fucking little prig back then - who knows? I might have been fool enough to turn you down!"

"Yeah." She kissed me playfully, smiling. "Well, okay, you have my vote... what're you doing tomorrow night? I have some new toys I'd like to try out...."

Mortuis
Mortuis
21 Followers
12